• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital GoldenSlime's NEW Arts N' Stuff

GoldenSlime

"Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!"
Yeah, so, my old thread was just.... *puke* so I made a new one. .-.
Eeh my art isn't great or good...or decent but uuh here it is anyway.

Soooo, here's some recent art of mine???

kaden's snow day brown hair snow handsome latino sun snowflakes coat mei overwatch.PNG
Kaden's snow day!
solaire dark souls III praise the sun portrait armor knight.PNG
A birthday gift for my brother of Solaire from Dark Souls.
harvey fairy kei pastel hearts love stars pink purple cute bandaids ginger hair green eyes.PNG
My OC, Harvey, in Fairy Kei-style clothes.
harvey fairy kei super cute makeup bow pink purple turquoise periwinkle butter salmon freckles...PNG
Portrait of Harvey.
arsenic steampunk cowboys anarchy goggles gas mask black red white hair black eyes.PNG
Arsenic from my story Steampunk Cowboys.
gurai portrait brown hair red eye eyepatch lineless.PNG
A portrait of my OC, Gurai.
farai purple hair purple eyes pastel sweet lolita bows ribbons hearts.PNG
My OC, Farai.

57540df30c6cdacb088dd18c_5aa5dcb75c72e0650f6554e6_320.jpg

New OC that I won from a DTA. I'm calling her Darai. This is my first time trying to do a chibi so...
57540df30c6cdacb088dd18c_5aa5c538dec39a510f23e794_320.jpg

Some body refs for my OCs. L-to-r: Darai, Farai, and Gurai. Darai is a banana shape (same size shoulders/bust and hips), Farai is a pear shape (small shoulders/bust, big hips), and Gurai is an apple shape (big shoulders/bust, smallish hips).
57540df30c6cdacb088dd18c_5aa5c5c4bd8dbf750f5c9dbc_320.jpg

...And here they are clothed in Lolita! L-to-r: Darai dressed in Gothic Lolita, Farai dressed in Sweet Lolita, and Gurai dressed in Guro Lolita.

harvey and kaden matching red sweaters black pants ginger hair green eyes brunette hair brown ...PNG
It's been WAAAAAAY TOO LONG since the last time I drew these lovebirds together! I also finally got Harvey's body type correct. Curvy bois are the best, man. Alsoooo I just HAD to give Harvey an ahoge.

57540df30c6cdacb088dd18c_5aad2371bd8dbf750f5d7006_320.jpg

My drawing iPad is being weird af and my mom says we might have to wipe it to figure out what’s going on.... .-. So....all my art...would be...gone....uuum...that would be sort of super depressing. Well, anyway, here’s Harvey.

archie and jughead ginger hair blue eyes smile jersey black hair burger crown.PNG
I’ve always loved the Archie series so here’s my version of my two favorite characters, Archie and Forsythe Pendleton Jones III (Jughead)! This is not inspired by the new Riverdale series, which I didn’t like very much.

jughead jones black hair yellow and blue school lockers.PNG
Yaaaay it’s Juggie! xD Wait what? A BACKGROUND? Stop the madness! Yeah, ik the perspective is horrible. .-.

jughead jones black hair yellow and blue school lockers bloody.PNG
When I originally imagined this picture, it included lots of edgyness, you know, blood, dead body, gore, etc but the site where I post most of my art has gore rules so, instead, here’s some blood and edgy darkness.

harvey ginger hair green eyes cute melting bleeding heart green.PNG
“You make my heart melt! <3” Trying some new things with my style. Hey, I was thinking about starting an art/writing blog, what do y’all think?
kaden three days grace black shirt brown hair brown eyes latino man.PNG
I found an anime hair tutorial online and my art has been so much better since I started using it!! AAAH I’M SO PROUD!! Also Three Days Grace is love, Three Days Grace is life. (For those wondering, no I did not draw the logo xP)
kaden three days grace black shirt brown hair brown eyes latino man sketch.PNG
Sketch.
kaden comparison redraw.PNG
Comparison of the last time I drew a legit non-portrait pic of Kaden VS the pic of him I drew today! It’s been WAY too long since the last time I drew him (non-portrait).

farai lolita hearts purple hair indigo eyes.PNG
Been dragging my feet with this one. No matter what I do, I can’t get the skin shading to look good.

luna mermaid water bubbles blue hair purple eyes lipstick.PNG
A request for my friend @FinallySummer (on Paigeeworld) of their OC Luna! I love Luna she’s so pretty! *o* I had so much fun drawing the bubbles! Does anyone want to request something? I’m feeling in the mood for drawing! ^^

jughead jones black hair closed eyes blue whoopee crown girls phooey archie.PNG
“Girls, phooey!” I love Jughead. <3

jughead jones black hair closed eyes blue whoopee crown girls phooey archie minimalist no lines.PNG
Minimalist ver?? xD

avel white hair yellow eyes beanie legend of zelda hipster lol.PNG
This was gonna be another DTA design but I loved him too much so I’m keeping him. He’s Transgender (he/him) and pan. I'm naming him Alter with Axel as a nickname! xP

Last edited:
gurai guro lolita smoking cigarette smoke red:pink eyes brown hair bow bloody version.PNG
Gurai! I’m quite proud of this, especially the lipstick. Bloody ver.
gurai guro lolita smoking cigarette smoke red:pink eyes brown hair bow non-bloody version.PNG
I’m especially happy with the hand. Non-bloody ver.
jughead and archie burger jeans whoopee cap ginger hair blue eyes black hair S R riverdale jer...PNG
Juggie and Archie! Ugh I can’t stop drawing them I love them too much! x3 Non-shadow ver.
jughead and archie burger jeans whoopee cap ginger hair blue eyes black hair S R riverdale jer...PNG
Shadow ver.
harvey ginger hair green eyes cutie patootie hearts bandaid bows ahoge.PNG
Harvey cuz I frickin love him. Tried some new hair shading, I kinda like it??? The pose is kinda inspired by a dress up game I found online.

fairy kei easter egg closed cats bunny stars hearts cute pink purple turquoise.PNG
Happy Easter, y’all! Here’s a Fairy Kei styled egg! But what could be inside?? (I know I know this is way late. I forgot to post it.)
fairy kei easter egg open cats bunny stars hearts cute pink purple turquoise harvey ginger hai...PNG
POP!! You caught a wild Cinnamon Roll. In the Fairy Kei egg is...A LI’L FAIRY KEI BOY. =D Happy Easter!
galaxy hair purple blue white magenta silver eyes pink lipstick bow blouse corset.PNG
Here’s the character I won from @FinallySummer’s (on PaigeeWorld) raffle! She’s so pretty but I’m not sure I got her hair right. >~< I’m trying to think of a name for her...
darai purple hair black eyes doll pastel purple pink tears black lipstick.PNG
I’m so rusty with my anatomy >.< but anyway here’s Darai! <3 I texturized her sort of similar to my Easter egg. I thought the black lipstick looked cool with the pastel purples and pinks of the outfit.
IMG_6539.PNG
Improvement.

lollipop korean genderfluid pastel goth black ripped jeans brown hair yellow eyes.PNG
I know I have way too many OCs already but here’s another one anyway. xP I’m gonna name them Lollipop.
pretty sunset.PNG
I got up early yesterday to watch the sunrise and I drew this. Does anyone want to have a conversation with me in French? I need to practice.

Forgot I post art on this website....welp here's a dump o' stuff.

57540df30c6cdacb088dd18c_5ac6c4b5bd8dbf750f60ad00_320.jpg

Does anyone remember Setsuke? Probably not. I drew him once, a looong time ago, but never again. .-. I write about him a lot, though.
harvey ginger hair pearls heart stars pink tights profile sitting pose.PNG
This was a pose practice that became waaaay more than that. I’m kind of proud, especially since I didn’t use a reference.
kaden blue virgin killer sweater embarrassed brown hair brown eyes latino.PNG
After drawing Harvey in a profile-sitting pose, I decided to draw Kaden in one, too. Forgive me if this is bad, I’m sick...again.
undyne red hair blue skin jeans red shoes blue spear arrows glow.PNG
I was listening to the Undertale soundtrack on the train to NYC and Undyne’s battle song came on and this picture popped into my head so I drew it. It only took, like, 3 hours, which is a new record for my art. I know her spear looks awful, I’m still sick and I drew this on a train so cut me some slack.
kaden and fiona brown eyes brown hair ginger hair baby cute love parent-child dad handsome lat...PNG
Ugh the proportions...anyway, here’s Kaden with H&K’s baby, Fiona! She looks more like Harvey because she was his cousin’s baby but the cousin died so they adopted the baby.
sans undertale skeleton blue hoodie black shorts no text version.PNG
Drew Sans because...well dammit, why not? I did some thicker, more cartoony lines. Idk if I like it. Non-text ver.
sans undertale skeleton blue hoodie black shorts text version.PNG
Aaaand text ver. Why yes, that IS my terrible handwriting.
dark skies on paradise pink purple blue green pastel blood rain.PNG
Idk w h a t this is tbh. This like...represents...my...love of the grunge and pastel aesthetics? And putting them in one??? Idk??????
fiona baby blue eyes ginger hair freckles cute small infant blanket hearts clouds.PNG
Fiona because DAMMIT I LOVE HER. (Btw, Fiona is the baby of my two OCs, Harvey and Kaden) I used a picture from Pinterest as a ref! SPEAKING OF WHICH I got a Pinterest, guys!! I’d reeeaaally appreciate it if you checked it out! My username is GoldenSlime! I have boards for Harvey, Kaden, and, ofc, Fiona!! Also, this is, like, as close to semirealism as I can get.
beanie cute sticking tonge out pastel lipstick and eyelashes blue hair pink hair blue eyes two...PNG
For @Myshi’s #Myshishidta (on PaigeeWorld) ^^ She is soooo precious! I’m calling her Beanie for now! I don’t have a bio yet but I do have a personality for her; she’s bubbly and optimistic and sort of lives in her own world. She’s actually smart (and usually right) but she has trouble communicating her ideas.
harvey adorable cute kodona:boystyle lolita lace ruffles poofy puffy shorts bows pink purple f...PNG
HARVEY IS TOO DAMN CUTE OMFG. *ahem* Anyway, I was casually sketching Harvey and then I decided to draw him in Lolita cuz I haven’t done that in forever. Thing is, I was REALLY happy with how his legs came out and the poofy dress/skirt would cover them up so I found this super cute outfit on Pinterest (link to my profile is in my bio) and based his outfit on that. I have to say...I’m proud of this. ^^ Anybody have any ideas for what clothing style/outfit I should draw him in next?
harvey adorable cute kodona:boystyle lolita lace ruffles poofy puffy shorts bows pink purple f...PNG
Sketch.

IMG_7534.PNG
For those who know my Jambon Bar RP, this is the bartender. His name is Roy Allaway. He came out looking so much younger than I imagined but I’m ok with that. xD I don’t own the background image, I found it online.

I was INSPIREed by Phadia Phadia 's improvement thread, so here's my own li'l improvement thing.
flowey loves music.JPG
holy crap this is HUGE!
*ahem* I mean....this was my Undertale phase.
I was really proud of this when I first made it. It was my profile picture EVERYWHERE. I loved it. Now I seriously don't understand why because like??? Shading??? Ever heard of it? And...is that supposed to be an apple logo? Ugh...

sebastian.JPG
H a h a . . . s o t h i s i s t h e e n d , i s n ' t i t ?
Ugh, this is so damn ugly. Oh well. Another one I was really proud of. The lines are a LITTLE bit better than the Flowey one. But wtf? Is he like...fading away at the bottom??? What even?? This is (supposed to be) Sebastian from Stardew Valley. I frickin love him dammit <3<3 but uh....this....uh....didn't come out that....uh....that great. In fact, it looks awful.

harvest moon luke.JPG
WHOA IT'S LUKE. Luke from Harvest Moon AKA one of my favorite video games ever. This is reeaaally awful but, again, I was super proud of it at the time. Like, his face is a potato apparently?? Why?

howard.jpg
WHOA LOOK. IT'S NOT FAN ART. Yes, I finally started drawing my OWN characters. This is Howie from a story I wrote once. Like most of my OCs, he was gay. Hella gay.

harvey old design.jpg
This was the FIRST EVER picture of Harvey (maybe second? I think the first one was a bad sketch that I didn't finish) and UGH. I mean what even is that "anatomy?" And SHADING? Oh gawd, his pants tho. They're the color of puke. ERGH.

harvey old picture.jpg
Here he was starting to get his hair. I also made his pants a better color. But, still, ANATOMY? SHADING? ANYTHING?

cutesy harvey pink silhouette ginger green eyes green sweater collared shirt heart adorable sw...JPG
By newer, I mean still SUPER DUPER old. *ahem* Anyway, I was starting to get better. The anatomy is still awful but it's at least better-ish. His face tho...ugh.

steve carlsberg cecil gershwin palmer sandwich:burger and salad brunette brown hair green eyes...JPG
I love Steve. I was so proud of this and I still kind of am? Like ik, it sucks, there's basically NO ANATOMY AT ALL but still...it's kinda cute. I tried, at least. Here's Steve and Cecil from Welcome to Night Vale. When I refer to "Steve" anywhere on this site, this is the Steve I mean. I love him so much.

wirt over the garden wall cape hat black eyes brown hair.JPG
Oh hey it's Dipper Wirt! From Over the Garden Wall! Yay. The art still sucks but at least there's no crappy anatomy fails this time.

harvey halloween fall autumn cute ginger green eyes witch costume orange black.JPG
Eugh. It's Halloween Harvey. Those legs are ok (but that's just because I used a reference for the first time in my life). The arms are just....why? WHY? At least I got some folds and stuff, though. Ugh...moving on....

harvey carrot shirt freckles ginger hair green eyes cute hearts love happy.JPG
Look around you: carrot. Look inside you: carrot. Go to sleep: carrot. Believe in a tubby ginger boy. Carrot. It is everything.
Heh yeah....that was the original description for this picture. This actually has some shading. Not good shading, but it's there. And the head shape is way less....flat??

harvey bay bastion full-body ginger hair green eyes freckles glasses cute sweater anatomy.JPG
I tried some anatomy? But it's so? Soooo??? Ugh. No. No. No. No. No.

harvey bay bastion sweet lolita blue yellow parasol cute glasses bows lace frill ginger hair g...PNG
WHOA THIS IS HUGE. Anyway, this is when I transitioned over to my new art app. The anatomy is not great but it's better that the last ones. Here is Harvey in some Lolita!

sweet lolita harvey comparison.PNG
A comparison of Lolita Harveys. L-to-r is the one above from December 7th 2017, then there's January 1st 2018, and lastly January 30th 2018.

harvey and kaden matching red sweaters black pants ginger hair green eyes brunette hair brown ...PNG
Here's something that's really newer. I'm still proud of this. Especially that hand(s). FINALLY SOME KADEN ACTION, AMIRIGHT?

kaden three days grace black shirt brown hair brown eyes latino man.PNG
This is finally my new style. This was also my old profile pic. I still feel proud, even though it's not that great.

And finally, here is my current avatar. This has been such a crazy ride over the course of these 3-4-ish years. Thank you for taking this ride with me. (this art doesn't even go back to my first stuff, though, that would be too painful) And I hope I've improved, at least somewhat!

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back