What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings golden skies // a 1x1 partner search

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. LGTBQ
  5. Magical
  6. Mystery
  7. Platonic
  8. Realistic
  9. Romance
  10. Slice of Life
  11. Supernatural

Cealen

cat pancake
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

hello there! thank you for checking on my little interest check, first of all. this is a remake of my old interest check thread because i wanted to make major changes now that i'm back in action with rp completely. i also think i can open up my interest checks again... maybe. i always want new rp friends ;'). with that being said, away we go~!

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

・‥…━━━☆ about me

- my name is cealen (seal-en)! i'm 20 years old, go by any pronouns, and am a junior in college, studying chemistry! so... my schedule varies a lot. this makes it so i may be able to reply multiple times daily, or once daily, or at least multiple times a week.

- i have a ton of experience! been roleplaying for a very, very long time.

- my time zone is EST (UTC -4:00), but we should be able to work out any time differences, really.

- i am kinda... a very excitable person... LOL. i use emoticons, like, a lot :^). i like to appear as friendly as possible! if you find that annoying... perhaps we won't work that well together ;'). i get very attached to rps if i'm into them, making jokes and overall having a good time.

- while i talk casual ooc, ic i write like a "normal human", with proper capitalization and punctuation. i promise.

- i do not really care for literacy labels, but i thinkkkkk i am considered semi-lit to lit. i write about 400 words to 900 words per character, but I can definitely write more, depending on what's happening! if you want a writing sample, stalk my profile and look at the public 1x1 rp threads i'm in. i give you permission to stalk me!!

- i am open to doubling, but nothing beyond that for main characters. i get a bit overwhelmed if there's more @_@. i still love to have a bunch of side characters running around, though!

- if we are smashing our ocs faces together, then i only do mlm or wlw pairings. what that means is no romantic M/F. i also do platonic, though, where we can do any pairing!. like everyone else on this site, i prefer slow burn romance that happens overtime. keeps things interesting!

- i ONLY play LGBT+ characters. i represent myself in my characters! sometimes this is a big focus, sometimes its as background information as what their hair color is. i am not making cishet characters for your comfort. if you cannot handle LGBT+ characters, or have a "problem" with LGBT+ people in general, do not contact me. i have to make this very clear... i am not rping with someone who finds my IRL existence "uncomfortable" :-(.

- in terms of "dark topics", i am ok with most, but i will not rp these situations out with you: abusive/toxic relationships, incest, "age gaps" with a minor character, extreme body horror,
extreme homo/transphobia, or just misery fests
. by "misery fests", i mean where something awful is happening to a character every other reply. that just makes me feel sad! note that i said that this is what i won't rp out with you. you may have these topics in backstories, but please, have some respect, and not put it in there to "spice up your character".

- i love ooc chatter and making friends! i'm very communicative and will love running by plot ideas/developments with you, or just having a nice casual conversation. i am not your content farm, and you aren't either!

- i am on mobile a ton of the time, so please use mobile friendly codes with me! and, if you do use coding, i will match your coding.

- ghost friendly :-)

well... that got wordy! i just like making myself clear :-D. onto what i look for in a partner!

・‥…━━━☆ about you

- I am looking for longterm partners and friends, mostly!. i would like you to be as friendly with me as much as i am friendly with you :-D!

- please be over 16 years old! sorry, any younger roleplayers. just a comfort thing :-).

- i do not mind if you are not as literate as I am, or even write more than i do, but I do find myself losing interest if we can't keep up with each other. no shame in how much you write, it's really just a me problem, so please keep that in mind if you contact me that we may just not mesh well, and its not your fault!

- i would like it if you were as into plotting as i was!

- i would like it if you treated any dark topics with respect, and ran stuff by me before randomly inserting it in. communication is good!

- this is more a personal preference, but if you are lgbt+, great! i really like rping with other lgbt+ people. if you aren't, you can still contact me, no worries ;-).

ok, onto rps itself, now that that's out of the way!

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

stuff i like: fantasy (all types), mystery, adventure, action, supernatural (the genre), romance, slice of life (interesting concepts only, though), magic in general, heavy character driven things, fluff/angst concoctions, drama

stuff i can maybe do: sci-fi, historical, light horror

stuff i don't do: any fandom (fandom inspired is ok, if you explain it well enough to me!), heavy horror (i am not scary qwq...), straight up angst (ask for clarification if needed?)

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

annddd... i think that's all! if you think we're a good match, my pms are open for you to make residence in ;-). if you need clarfication or have questions on something, feel free to reach out to me as well! thanks for reading through this monstrous interest check. i just like being as clear as i can. hope i rp with you soon! or not.

Cealen

cat pancake
giving this the most tentative of bumps since i keeping on getting rps that never move past planning stage. if we fell through before, feel free to message me still!

Users who are viewing this thread