• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Golden Monster

Pixel-Demon_PD

Cute in Pixels
In a village that was largely abandoned one creature remained in it. A being that stood over six feet tall, with a tail of a lion, horns like a goat, claws and teeth as sharp as blades, and eyes that shined like gold.

A town that was a day north of this old village was very aware of it and many told of the monster that lives there. None of them know what the monster is like. A few have saw it and ran before it could see them, or did they? That’s what they say.

This town was a stop many traveling hit and so many heard of the story of the beast that was a day west of town. Many that go there return and claim they saw the monster. Each told different things of how the monster acted, so no one was sure who lied and who told the truth.

So one day one of the travelers decided to find out for themselves. They head to the old village. What will they find?

Heyo is this still open? If so then I’m interested in a shape shifter-Ben Ten like character who can transform into different monsters from pop culture/folklore (Vampires, Frankenstein’s Monster, Wendigo, etc)

Hello Reytian, It is still open. Though I’m confused. What do you mean? Are you talking about a monster character? Because if so I already have a character to play the monster, sorry if that wasn’t clear.

I meant a character who is capable of transforming into other monsters because they’re cursed

I understood that part, though I already have a character that is a monster that is for this rp. Is this monster character you have is what you want the monster in the rp to be?

No your monster is fine. I just wanted a human to be cursed and now able to turn into a set of monsters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back