• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern golden days // reboot

eunoia

beautiful chaos

g o l d e n
d a y s

It’s been almost ten years since you finished high school; your invitation for the reunion arrived today. Since then your life has gone downhill; whether it’s monotonous jobs or relationship problems you aren’t happy and you long for the olden days; your golden days - back in high school when your group of friends had a whale of a time with not a care in the world.

So, upon realising that you’re all equally unhappy, taking different roads to different nowheres you decide to go back; to the olden days. This summer you all quit your jobs and aim to have the time of your lives!

[ This will be very character driven and hopefully fairly fast paced - however I will still expect two decent paragraphs per post. Spaces will be limited for this rp and if there is interest I will aim to start pretty quickly. I hope you’re interested! ]

If you ever have any questions please ask or pm me!

RULES:
1. All site rules apply!
2. Be kind always ooc!
3. Post at least twice a week! (Let me know if you can’t.)
4. My word goes.

LINKS:
CS: (click here)
OOC: (click here)
IC: (not up yet)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back