• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Golden age- Hero wars.

How much of a take-off of the Golden Age of comics? From the title and the lore based in the past, I kind of got that impression, until I read the bolded line.
Almost all roles are playable, you can be a rookie or veteran, hero or villain, hell you can be a civilian if you want. The aliens are off limits and no alien power origins or alien hybrids exist in this world. The same is said for magic which does not exist. Powers can be similar to magic for example shapeshifting into a dragon. But itll be a flesh and blood dragon with the physical powers and properties but not the magical ones. Science and technology based heroes are encouraged as well. Id prefer if no heroes have the potential to drop a city so Big Building level is the current power cap. Ill be updating it as the story progresses because rookie or veteran the events of this rp will make your character grow more powerful. Pm me to Apply for a position within the heart we have 4 roles available for that.​

I remember the golden age focusing heavily on magic users and people with magic origins (Wonder Woman, the original Green Lantern, the original Captain Marvel, Zatara, etc.) and to a lesser degree aliens (Superman, Magician from Mars, and the original, and to a certain extent, literary characters like Buck Rodgers and John Carter.)

Just trying to clear things up.

How much of a take-off of the Golden Age of comics? From the title and the lore based in the past, I kind of got that impression, until I read the bolded line.

I remember the golden age focusing heavily on magic users and people with magic origins (Wonder Woman, the original Green Lantern, the original Captain Marvel, Zatara, etc.) and to a lesser degree aliens (Superman, Magician from Mars, and the original, and to a certain extent, literary characters like Buck Rodgers and John Carter.)

Just trying to clear things up.
This is not marvel or dc or anything akin to it. Its called golden age because the reverse engineered alien technology has resulted in a golden age for humanity.

This is not marvel or dc or anything akin to it. Its called golden age because the reverse engineered alien technology has resulted in a golden age for humanity.
Ah alright.
The different ages of comics have really specific feels to them, and I thought you were trying to go for that, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back