• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Golden age- Hero wars.

FearItself

There is nothing to fear
Welcome to earth, albeit a different one than your used to. This earth had much the same history up until 1920. A mere 2 years after ww1 ended a massive alien craft arrived in orbit and began to assault the planet. Most of the worlds nations had exhausted their military might and able bodied men for battle so that no one nations could fight thay ship. However all the leaders of the nations having just come from a bitter war were willing to attempt a singular joint assault. The agreement was unilateral and much to the surprise of everyone...it worked.

The alien spacecraft was shot from the heavens and crash landed in Antarctica. After it landed it violently exploded sending some debris into low earth orbit. More importantly was a chemical released into the atmosphere and scattered to the ends of the earth. humans had come to call it C-47 because it added an additional chromosome to the humans natural 46. This additional chromosome had a 50% chance to either kill you with the worst cancer man had ever seen, or grant you incredible superpowers. Luckily cancer was cured within the next twenty years as scientists and even newly empowered supergenius's reverse engineered alien technology from the crashed vessel.

Sadly world war 2 still took place though it was vastly different. In the years leading up to it the world's militaries had trouble bouncing back. The newest threat to the world was Super crime, a threat police were ill equipped to handle causing militaries and police forces to be absorbed into the Guardian program a rising global security network that was craftily constructing teams based off of abilities and experience and using them to bring down super criminals all over the globe. This inspired many people to don costumes and become superheroes, but it also inspired the villains to get organized. They too formed and organization they called The Heart.

The two supergroups and their armies met in europe where they waged war for nearly a decade literally shaking the world with their battles before the guardians emerged victorious and the Heart faded into obscurity. Technology increased and Being a hero became a paying job replacing police and militaries the world over. Several terroristic regimes rose and were stricken down, along with super criminals. Mankind had seemed to enter a golden age. However in the 1990's divisions began to arrise in the Guardian program and eventually the group fractured intovarious regional/national/ and local hero teams.

In the modern day this division has become far more severe faned by corrupt politicians and lying mediathe flames of war smoulder within the hearts of the world waiting for a spark to reignite it. Rumors of the Heart Reviving itself have begun to spread along with rumors that the aliens intend to make a visit on the 100th anniversary of their invasion. Granted these theories have always existed but now they are beginning to look less like conspiracies. With the whole world on edge where do you stand?

(Hello guys this is an rp ive been wanting to do for a while. I was thinking how can i make an original superhero story with the potential for hero on hero fights, hero on villain fights, even villain on villain fights. The answer...
64a782564bcdb664af2c0b31872d7f11.jpg
Almost all roles are playable, you can be a rookie or veteran, hero or villain, hell you can be a civilian if you want. The aliens are off limits and no alien power origins or alien hybrids exist in this world. The same is said for magic which does not exist. Powers can be similar to magic for example shapeshifting into a dragon. But itll be a flesh and blood dragon with the physical powers and properties but not the magical ones. Science and technology based heroes are encouraged as well. Id prefer if no heroes have the potential to drop a city so Big Building level is the current power cap. Ill be updating it as the story progresses because rookie or veteran the events of this rp will make your character grow more powerful. Pm me to Apply for a position within the heart we have 4 roles available for that.

Feel free to create your own hero team but be aware that others will likely be alowed to join and at some point i will cut off the team creation. Teams are encouraged so please lets not have everyone of a different team. There is no limit to the amount of characters you may have but know your limits and be aware you may have to use all or a good chunk of them for certain scenes in the story where the entire planet is in peril regardless of villain or hero status. If you have any questions let me know here, i plan to have the threads up by Sunday but it may be earlier if this picks up)​

I’d be down to join. I’ve got a few ideas for a team if that’s alright.

I'm interested! I have a idea for a hero-ish character I want to try out
And thats the last one. Ill start the threads after work today. The lore bricks will be first then the cs. Followed by occ.
Afterwards we will have a period dedicated to herp development the the rp will begin shortly afterwards.

It'll take me a little bit to get pictures up but I'll start working on Character Sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back