• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Going insane from the boredum. Tons of fandoms f// and m/f

Hammaramma

Hello there! My mind is starting to go from the coranaction and I thought I might find a few rp partners. I'm open to both f// and m/f so, hit me up!

Genres/fandoms:

Stargate
Inuyasha
Teen Titans
Digimon tamers
Mass Effect
Transformers
Kamen rider
paranormal extermination agency
Rosario + vampire
Kingdom Hearts
Resident Evil
ATLA
Final Fantasy (5,7,8,9,10,12,13, 15)
Pokemon
Demons
Vampires
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Fallout
Kingdom Hearts
Dragon Age
Gundam (IBO, G, 00, Seed)
Dragons
'Furry/Anthro
Mlp:FIM
Dnd
Steven Universe
Monster Girls
Power Rangers
Marvel
Ben 10
Star Wars
Star Trek
SMT
Tales of (Abyss, Vesperia, Zesteria, Berseria, Hearts)

Plots:

Plot 1:
A mortal through buying what looks like an inocuous item, or some other means, releases a long sealed god/dess. They end up taking them in, as the released god has to live a rather mundane life until their power returns

Plot 2:
Many years ago, a demon hunter slew their worst enemy. What they were not expecting, was for that foes spirit to nestle into their unborn child. Now, nearly two decades later, the demon reveals themselves to their 'parent'.

Plot 3:
On a fateful night, a young woman is murdered. A formless thing, perhaps a demon, claims her body for its own. In it's attempts to assume her life, the young woman's best friend finds out the truth. Forming an uneasy pact, they search for the truth of the woman's death.

Plot 4:
In the late twentieth century, came a scientific breakthrough: the artificial body. Made out of organic material, these bodies could do everything a natural human body could. Eat, sleep, breath, even have children. However, this discovery never left the prototype phase. Both the prototype body and its creator vanished, becoming nothing more than a footnote in the history of cybernetics. Centuries later, the world has moved on, cyborgs and augmented humans are common. By pure chance, the prototype is discovered, housing the mind of its creator. How does this time and body displaced person deal with the far future?

Plot 5:
A middle aged man is left in the forest for dead, betrayed by his best friend and wife. Coming across the pitiable man, a witch offers him life at a cost: become her apprentice. Seeing no other way out, he agrees, only to find himself far younger and a far different gender. Now the young witchling must navigate the crazy world of magic they finds themselves in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back