• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern going down - ooc -

Could I take the Freak and sorta make him a little dark and occult prone. I also might make him a light basket case.

Could I take the Freak and sorta make him a little dark and occult prone. I also might make him a light basket case.
you can make a character for the freak role, but it won't guarantee that you'll keep the spot. that all depends on the gms.

you can make a character for the freak role, but it won't guarantee that you'll keep the spot. that all depends on the gms.
I'm aware of the best come, best served rule. I was just asking about the guidelines I'm setting up for my character. But thanks!

I'm aware of the best come, best served rule. I was just asking about the guidelines I'm setting up for my character. But thanks!
ah sorry!!! i hope i didn't sound rude. yeah, you can get creative with your character, just as long as they remain as the freak.

hey -- I guess there is a loser character now!

this is my first time posting, so please let me know if there's anything I should change or add to or just delete completely, or if it's all just incredibly hard to read. you'll find that I might have gotten a little bit carried away with the whole backstory thing (which isn't really that interesting, but this is what happens when I feel the need to add one or two anecdotes). hopefully it isn't a total waste of your time, though!

thanks so much

(also ... I now realize that canadians generally don't use the terms "freshman," "sophomore," and "junior" ... so I think I'll go change that)

Last edited:
Dayum, all the roles I want are taken. So we've got freak and loser taken. The prodigy seems free, am I wrong?

Dayum, all the roles I want are taken. So we've got freak and loser taken. The prodigy seems free, am I wrong?
No roles are personally taken accept four of them by Soc and I. You're free to apply to any roles you want besides those four and we will choose the ones we think will best fit the roleplay. Of course, many of the roles have a lot of sheets already so your chances would be better if you applied for one that had lesser applicants.

No roles are personally taken accept four of them by Soc and I. You're free to apply to any roles you want besides those four and we will choose the ones we think will best fit the roleplay. Of course, many of the roles have a lot of sheets already so your chances would be better if you applied for one that had lesser applicants.
Which one has least applicants? I'm sure I could get a character to fit any role.

Hollywood Star it is. Where's the CS? Or are we waiting on that?

Jesus Christ, I'm pretty new to this site and cannot code like that. You guys must put a hell of a lot of work in. I don't even know where to start, damn. I don't know if I can join

hey, don't let that hold you back, because when it comes down to it, it's really just the writing that matters anyway, right? besides, I just joined too, and I'm also new to this whole coding thing, but there are some really nice character sheet codes at the bb code center that you can use for free with credit if you really want.

either way, you should join! all this bb code stuff is too trivial a reason not to.

Coding really isn't important. It's the content that matters. As jul stated, there's plenty of resources to use for codes. The coding I used for this rp is also available on my resource thread

I just put in a req form for a custom CS to be made, so hopefully that'll happen soon :)

I'll use a basic free form meanwhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back