• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Official last post for my 4 characters while I move. I'll still be chatting on Discord tho, but I'mma be leaving tomorrow begin the long ass drive north.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi fluticasone fluticasone BlackJack BlackJack Goretiss Goretiss YungJazz YungJazz Graystone713 Graystone713 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Octo Girl Octo Girl The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof lightdrago lightdrago Swire Swire

Messaging those who were relatively active and stopped all of a sudden. Are all of you still interested? Do you need help getting back into the RP? I will assume that anyone who doesn't answer this lost interest.
Eh, i didnt really feel included an all, so when Xilia was somewhere and nobody interacted with her, i was like, whatever. I havent followed what happened ever since the old mage showed up in the cantina for the first time.

Eh, i didnt really feel included an all, so when Xilia was somewhere and nobody interacted with her, i was like, whatever. I havent followed what happened ever since the old mage showed up in the cantina for the first time.
Aw, hey listen, if you ever want to jump back in, Viska is willing to interact with people. Also a lot has changed too, like majorly.

Aw, hey listen, if you ever want to jump back in, Viska is willing to interact with people. Also a lot has changed too, like majorly.
Im honestly thinking i´d have to create a new character if i wanted to get back in. I guess i could, i love GOH, but it just wasnt fun the last time. If im filled in by somebody on whats going on and if i get an idea for a character, i would be back in. Would need a new discord invite though.

I’ve been meaning to make a post, but life has been fairly busy and the RP is so fast, it’s hard to keep track of what’s happening and who’s where. I’m probably gonna hammer something out tonight, but I make no promises.

Im honestly thinking i´d have to create a new character if i wanted to get back in. I guess i could, i love GOH, but it just wasnt fun the last time. If im filled in by somebody on whats going on and if i get an idea for a character, i would be back in. Would need a new discord invite though.
Actually you can always use your last character just give them an excuse why they were gone like say a really long quest or something.

Basically what happened majorly is that a city was attacked by a large mob of Undead monsters, like high tier, was being lead by the evil DeathKnights, we stopped them all thanks to Cyrus (the old Mage dude) for summoning a cool dragon who just wiped out everything. Then we sacrificed the city later on for a six month truce between the baddies and we gave Cyrus up as well in that truce.

And now we have two missions, one in which we are to recover a relic in Espania before the bad guys do, and another in which some peeps have to go to the great forest to see what's going on.

Edit: here is the discord link too btw. Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Well, here's the synopsis of events:
- The old wizard was one of the founders of the Guild, by the name of Cyrus of Trostenwald. He came back from his pilgrimage across the realms to warn and help the Guild defend against the Demilich Turenval and his servants, the Death Knights.
- He started to personally invest himself in the training of several Guild Members.
- We skip forward a few days later. Undead forces attack the southernmost city in Albion; Xhorhas. A great battle takes place, with several of Turenval's most elite warriors: The Death Knights, showing up.
- Ellis and Drui manage to set up a Holy Bounded Field across the city, weakening and distracting the forces of darkness. Cyrus uses the occasion and conjures a mighty dragon that destroys the enemy and saves the city.
- Verraketh, the leader of the Death Knights makes a call to the Guildmaster and informs her that the city will be bombed and destroyed unless she hands over Cyrus of Trostenwald and his apparent protege. She manages to negotiate a different deal; allowing Verraketh to bomb Xhorhas in exchange for a 6-month ceasefire with Albion, buying the kingdom a lot of time to regroup. In exchange, however, Cyrus was taken by the Death Knights.
- We are one week later. Espania is being invaded by Turenval's forces. Xhorhas is a ruin overran by chaotic energies from the Limbo Bomb, too dangerous for anyone to live in it. The Death Knights are gathering in Espania with the intent of stealing an ancient artifact from a vault.

I am no longer interested. The RP feels so big and frankly it just doesn't feel right to me. Can't keep this up along with actual bad crap happening IRL.

I'm gonna try getting back into the RP game...I kinda vanished trying to return because I had to euthanize my pooch. 11 years old, RIP Soda. It really sucked that I was there to see him be put to sleep, but I'm better. I've sorted through and I'm ready. Though I might ask for a quick plot rundown.

I'm gonna try getting back into the RP game...I kinda vanished trying to return because I had to euthanize my pooch. 11 years old, RIP Soda. It really sucked that I was there to see him be put to sleep, but I'm better. I've sorted through and I'm ready. Though I might ask for a quick plot rundown.
My sympathies.

Gave a general rundown a few posts above.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi fluticasone fluticasone BlackJack BlackJack Goretiss Goretiss YungJazz YungJazz Graystone713 Graystone713 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Octo Girl Octo Girl The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof lightdrago lightdrago Swire Swire

Messaging those who were relatively active and stopped all of a sudden. Are all of you still interested? Do you need help getting back into the RP? I will assume that anyone who doesn't answer this lost interest.

Of course! End of school has made life a bit hectic, and I’m usually used to slower paced RP but I’ll try and get a post up today.

I actually have no idea what’s going on in the RP at the moment. Left off right after everyone was teleported to the Guild Hall.

This is how this is going to go:

we take half an eternity, teleport there, right in front of Verraketh and co.

then we get torn to little bits by Martin.
Well that escalated quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back