• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I don't mean to be a prick but why is 50% of the people on this thread pansexual, bisexual or asexual? I am not criticizing anyone's roleplay. I just want to know why.
It helps the character and reinforces an intended personality. It also lays out a way for people to roleplay their characters when it comes to relationships. It also makes shipping fun.

I don't mean to be a prick but why is 50% of the people on this thread pansexual, bisexual or asexual? I am not criticizing anyone's roleplay. I just want to know why.

Because a good chunk of the actual player base isn't actually straight. Or they are playing a gender that is different than their own. That's the real reason.

Archdemon Archdemon "The huge knight gets up from his seat & walks to the courtyard, pieces of his armor audibly clanking together." Did you read the post or no? Please do not judge it by the interaction tags.

Last edited:
Sorry dude, I've been busy today. I have IRL stuff to do most days so I don't get to post a lot.

Have patience.

Archdemon Archdemon You said "Um.... Viska and Natalie are outside in the Guild Courtyard not the Dining Hall." and I responded ""The huge knight gets up from his seat & walks to the courtyard, pieces of his armor audibly clanking together." Did you read the post or no? Please do not judge it by the interaction tags."

It didn't read the whole post so it said based on the interaction tags that I did not walk to the courtyard but I did so I responded ""The huge knight gets up from his seat & walks to the courtyard, pieces of his armor audibly clanking together." Did you read the post or no? Please do not judge it by the interaction tags." and then it misunderstood why I said that because it did not read the last sentence and then I had to explain it yet again. This is not a fight,

Ok then, got it all now. on an unrelated side note, you could refer to other people as they, or them, instead of it.

I'm sorry but due to (Insert pronoun here) making a character that is bisexual I guessed that (Insert pronoun here) was bisexual in real life so I did not know (Insert pronoun here) pronouns.

Mistakes happen. Perhaps they only had time to read the tags at the time. I do that as well to just check when I am being poked for interaction and don't have the time to post, just to double check it is indeed my character being mentioned.

Also.. it's kinda rude to identify someone as an "it." Anyone really, you wouldn't want to be called an "it." :\ It's nothing to even do with sexuality, but rather a person being a person. :\ You may say it's not a fight, but your responses are very... well they make you seem ready to snap at others over a simple misunderstanding.

Arch just asked about it because they were confused because the point of the location tags to to make sure everyone is truly in the same area. You can always update the location tag showing movement from one area to the next. Such as Location: Dining hall, moved to Courtyard. Location: Dining hall -> Courtyard

maxresdefault.jpg
Fable Fable I never criticized Arch for (Insert pronoun here) mistake. And I'm sorry I couldn't come up with something that was kind so don't maul me over that and now I have actually semi snapped now that you are slamming me "over a simple misunderstanding." I have already been told off by wolf so why jump on the band wagon of telling me off "over a simple misunderstanding." and no I am not snapping at (Insert pronoun here) for that and don't tell me off for not putting my location change since how the hell did I know that Arch was busy or that Arch would only read the tags, I shouldn't have to do it because no one else does.

Last edited:
Listen Bro, I read the post and I didn't have time to reply. Also im a dude so like there, pronouns solved.

I've been busy all day with stuff, I have to clean the house, mow the yard which I couldn't do cause it rained, I have dishes to wash, job applications to do.

Like chill, I'll post soon just be patient some people just can't do things immediately. Patience is a virtue my friend.
:D

Okay, so here's how his is going to go. Everyone's going to get off of this topic and pretend this never happened. There were some slight misunderstandings, that's that.

Locations are meant to represent where the character is during their post. It's understandable how confusion can arise on both ends, that of the poster placing their original location instead of final, or a person tagged confused by the difference in location written down for one character and the character(s) interacted with. Everyone involved made a little error, that's all. Let's call this over with, because arguments and getting angry just leave a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

Guys, if this continues in this manner, it is not going to result in anyone involved having fun. Calm down, maybe step away for a few minutes. Scream into a pillow perhaps and remember this is an argument over the internet. I am going to re-open this thread and I do not want to see any more on this. If you want to continue, take it to PMs and keep it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back