• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH: OOC Lounge

Quick question, I have two character ideas and I would like to see which is more popular.

1. A polite younger fellow whose soul is possessed by an ageless demon that is wrath personified. The fellow cannot actually get angry, whenever his body experiences the emotion of anger the demon takes over control completely. The demon allows him to see little threads of energy that connect people to each other, to objects, and to places, so he has some sort of intuition about the things people care about. the demon drives him to destroy those connections whenever possible.

2. A cursed person who cannot die, but every 50 years they go into a coma and wake up with a passion to take their life in a new direction, but are doomed to fail. They also can only remember two life cycles at a time, so everything from 100 years ago and before is kaput. Their current life cycle is 48 years and they are a monster hunter. Whenever they received the curse, they had the information about it tattooed onto their body so they could never forget it.

Pro tip: if you guess the anime that inspired these u get to choose no questions asked

Quick question, I have two character ideas and I would like to see which is more popular.

1. A polite younger fellow whose soul is possessed by an ageless demon that is wrath personified. The fellow cannot actually get angry, whenever his body experiences the emotion of anger the demon takes over control completely. The demon allows him to see little threads of energy that connect people to each other, to objects, and to places, so he has some sort of intuition about the things people care about. the demon drives him to destroy those connections whenever possible.

2. A cursed person who cannot die, but every 50 years they go into a coma and wake up with a passion to take their life in a new direction, but are doomed to fail. They also can only remember two life cycles at a time, so everything from 100 years ago and before is kaput. Their current life cycle is 48 years and they are a monster hunter. Whenever they received the curse, they had the information about it tattooed onto their body so they could never forget it.

Pro tip: if you guess the anime that inspired these u get to choose no questions asked
1. Sounds cool to me.

Mephisto could try to reason with the demon, plus it'd be rather harmful for the Guild; which is good. What I'm saying is that concept #1 could create a whole interesting story arc.

I remember the times from before the prequel, when I was thinking: "What would William Black be like?"

I think I drove some inspiration from this bardic tale;

1. Sounds cool to me.

Mephisto could try to reason with the demon, plus it'd be rather harmful for the Guild; which is good. What I'm saying is that concept #1 could create a whole interesting story arc.
Hm I see what you're saying. They could even know each other, for the demon in #1 I'm thinking he's not a very developed persona per se, he's more of an ancient manifestation of an emotion. The demon's personality is borrowed from the host, because the demon isn't really a person. Does that make sense?

Hm I see what you're saying. They could even know each other, for the demon in #1 I'm thinking he's not a very developed persona per se, he's more of an ancient manifestation of an emotion. The demon's personality is borrowed from the host, because the demon isn't really a person. Does that make sense?
Yeah, it does. And I understand that.
So what do you think about that first post? I never wrote that much before... Was it good?
A good read.

I was not sure how... gorey i could be at the fight scene. Like... A morning star gives potential for much worse, just as a halberd and a giant steel shield do.
But i held back on that.
When there's too much gore in my posts (rather rare occurence,)

I feel there is a part of the sentence that is missing.
Yep.

What I meant to say was:
When there's too much gore in my posts (rather rare occurence,) I usually hide it in a spoiler and put an OOC warning above that sensitive people might want to skip this part over.

Cosmo Cosmo Can i join your character in the bar after i left the king/emperor/thingie?

Course ya can. Had like six or so more solo-NPC post planned, but it will be nice to have company. Suppose she could be riding through the small town in the 'arse end of nowhere' on her way to her next assignment.

Will have my next solo-NPC post up soon.

Course ya can. Had like six or so more solo-NPC post planned, but it will be nice to have company. Suppose she could be riding through the small town in the 'arse end of nowhere' on her way to her next assignment.

Will have my next solo-NPC post up soon.
Uhm, will he still be in the bar? I was thinking of having a brute try to assault Maria, she looks dainty and stuff, and then have her beat the shit out of him... Probably the one you mentioned in your previous post...

Uhm, will he still be in the bar? I was thinking of having a brute try to assault Maria, she looks dainty and stuff, and then have her beat the shit out of him... Probably the one you mentioned in your previous post...

He is still in the bar now. You can enter now if ya wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back