• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH: OOC Lounge

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A CO GM!

Nah, just kidding its fine. I´ll wait. You can give me feedback on both of what i posted in the meantime.
Everything looks good. I'm just a bit confused on Fire of Hatred and War.... It gives her a fire element to her attacks and/or makes her movements unstoppable?

Everything looks good. I'm just a bit confused on Fire of Hatred and War.... It gives her a fire element to her attacks and/or makes her movements unstoppable?
No, it makes whatever she covers in it unstoppable. She can cover her wepaon and then it cant be stopped and will break anything that tries to be in its way.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Now I have to wonder the age old question, revised to GoH terms. Victoria's Immovable Mountain vs Johanna's Fire of Hatred and War. Or even Fire of Hatred and War vs nullifying magic.

Now I have to wonder the age old question, revised to GoH terms. Victoria's Immovable Mountain vs Johanna's Fire of Hatred and War. Or even Fire of Hatred and War vs nullifying magic.
Well, nullifying magic wont work. It says "No magical force" Nullifying magic is magic and thus wont work.

Immovable moutain depends. If Johanna charged at Victoria and hit her, it would just end up being like it never happened. They would clash and both not get thrown back and stand front to each other.

If Johanna was trying to get past her, I think maybe Victoria would get pushed aside without losing her stance? DUnno, what do you think?

Different question, where are the soldiers of Albion like Victoria and your other character at the moment? Can i have Johanna join them without it being weird?

Well, nullifying magic wont work. It says "No magical force" Nullifying magic is magic and thus wont work.

Immovable moutain depends. If Johanna charged at Victoria and hit her, it would just end up being like it never happened. They would clash and both not get thrown back and stand front to each other.

If Johanna was trying to get past her, I think maybe Victoria would get pushed aside without losing her stance? DUnno, what do you think?

Okay, that makes sense.

Different question, where are the soldiers of Albion like Victoria and your other character at the moment? Can i have Johanna join them without it being weird?
Let's see, Victoria just ended a security meeting for the castle and Évelyne is at Fort Black. Victoria is standing before the throne room, so you can meet her if you want to see the emperor or something. The soldiers are probably all patrolling/celebrating the festival.

Birdsie Birdsie So.. what coin system we be using here? We using the DnD system? Something more 'custom', like:
10 Copper Aquila = 1 Silver Legate
10 Silver Legates = 1 Gold Denar
5 Gold Denar = 1 Imperial Eagle?

Then what is the 'standard' amount? So, say, is a Legionnaire of the Imperial Legions paid 15 silver a month? (Assuming we are going with a Roman/Warhammer 30k [So Pre-HH] inspired thing). In which case a Gold Denar is like.. a large amount of money for any commoner? So your average Merc/Adventurer job would be paying maybe 10-30 Denar on most days? Unless the contract is lengthy or the job is le large.

Only ask cause.. you know... Merc... need to get an idea on how much is 'a lot' and how much is 'a little'

Birdsie Birdsie So.. what coin system we be using here? We using the DnD system? Something more 'custom', like:
10 Copper Aquila = 1 Silver Legate
10 Silver Legates = 1 Gold Denar
5 Gold Denar = 1 Imperial Eagle?

Then what is the 'standard' amount? So, say, is a Legionnaire of the Imperial Legions paid 15 silver a month? (Assuming we are going with a Roman/Warhammer 30k [So Pre-HH] inspired thing). In which case a Gold Denar is like.. a large amount of money for any commoner? So your average Merc/Adventurer job would be paying maybe 10-30 Denar on most days? Unless the contract is lengthy or the job is le large.

Only ask cause.. you know... Merc... need to get an idea on how much is 'a lot' and how much is 'a little'
I remember we had some form of measurements of currency in the previous roleplay.

I don't remember exactly, but I think that there were coins similar to modern banknotes; ie: coins that are worth 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100, but not much beyond that.

I suppose we could change to your system of currency, because it seems more... sophisticated.

I remember we had some form of measurements of currency in the previous roleplay.

I don't remember exactly, but I think that there were coins similar to modern banknotes; ie: coins that are worth 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100, but not much beyond that.

I suppose we could change to your system of currency, because it seems more... sophisticated.

I don't mind which we use, was just throwing out random examples (made that one off the top of my head..), but sure. Just needed to know cause, you know, going to write the gambling scene.

I don't mind which we use, was just throwing out random examples (made that one off the top of my head..), but sure. Just needed to know cause, you know, going to write the gambling scene.
We're going to use your system from now on. I like the names.

Could i just have the 13th raid a fort of bandits, which happened a few days ago and have Johanna approach the emperor to give notice of her mission?
I think if that's happening, I will NPC the Emperor.

I will post the sheet in NPC section soon, oh, and yes. You can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back