• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH - Character Section

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"The eternal ice of Cocytus has frozen my heart solid- dead. My path is shrouded in a thick blanket of snow, alas, I know not where it ends."
Faust Windfallow

Faust.jpg
Name: Faust Windfallow

Aliases: Raven-Masked Magus, Vault Keeper, 'Weird Bird'

Race: Elder Lich

Class: Necromancer / Sorcerer

• Personality: The first word that comes to mind when describing Faust would be, well, a fucking idiot. Despite being one of the oldest members of the Guild, Faust acts rather immature for his age, and constantly fools around. He has no regard for language, and a constant stream of blasphemy constantly pours out from between his teeth. He very rarely takes on jobs, and his happy-go-lucky and carefree attitude constantly gets him, and any guild-mates he's with in deep shit, though more likely than not, he can get them out of a pickle just as easily.

However, Faust is fully capable of being slightly serious, even if it were for a brief moment. He hides his real voice as to not scare people when he has to do talking, though he does sometimes enjoy creeping people out with his real voice. When in combat, Faust is completely ruthless, to the point somebody might question if he is the same person that sits under that tree in the courtyard. Of course, once shit's over, he's back to being the same old idiot. He refers to himself as the vault-keeper, and rarely acknowledges his own ranking of Master, claiming that of all things he is, 'inspiration' is not one of them.

Now on to the very sensitive subject of women. As a human, Faust never had any chance with a girlfriend or women for that matter. He would absolutely have nothing to do with a woman, because of reasons unknown. Some of his colleagues joked that he had a phobia for women, which was somewhat the case. Centuries have numbed this, Faust still has a habit of fleeing or freezing himself into an ice-block whenever a woman tries to hug or come into any physical contact with him. It isn't out of embarrassment or anything, according to him. It's just an 'old habit.' Thank god the few people who actually know of his 'habits' have died of age or other reasons...

Sexuality: Asexual For the most part

High Concept: That one worthless character that turns out to be an insanely overpowered secret boss.

Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Organizations\Affiliations: Guild of Heroes - Master, Vault-Keeper

Last edited:
"How many times had I died? Once? Twice? Hundreds? It doesn't even matter anymore. I've already become a monster, a fearsome creature that those who draw breath will kill."
Faust Windfallow

Name: Faust Windfallow

Aliases: Raven-Masked Magus, Vault Keeper, 'Weird Bird'

Race: Elder Lich

Class: Necromancer / Sorcerer

• Personality: The first word that comes to mind when describing Faust would be, well, a fucking idiot. Despite being one of the oldest members of the Guild, Faust acts rather immature for his age, and constantly fools around. He has no regard for language, and constantly spouts vulgar language. He very rarely takes on jobs, and his happy-go-lucky and carefree attitude constantly gets him, and any guild-mates he's with in deep shit, though more likely than not, he can get them out of a pickle just as easily.

However, Faust is fully capable of being slightly serious, even if it were for a brief moment. He hides his real voice as to not scare people when he has to do talking, though he does sometimes enjoy creeping people out with his real voice. When in combat, Faust is completely ruthless, to the point somebody might question if he is the same person that sits under that tree in the courtyard. Of course, once shit's over, he's back to being the same old idiot. He refers to himself as the vault-keeper, and rarely acknowledges his own ranking of Master, claiming that of all things he is, 'inspiration' is not one of them.

Sexuality: Asexual

High Concept: That one worthless character that turns out to be an insanely overpowered secret boss.

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good

Organizations\Affiliations: Guild of Heroes - Master, Vault-Keeper

I only accept this because you're not allowed to fight anyone unless they approach the vault. Be aware of this.

I only accept this because you're not allowed to fight anyone unless they approach the vault. Be aware of this.
Of course. An insanely powerful secret boss is only cool when you can only fight them under special circumstances. I’d be pissed too if Ruby Weapon attacked me out of nowhere. >:3

Don’t even worry about it, I’ve got a little bit of self control at least. *looks at last can of Monster Energy, and then looks back at the theee empty cans I’ve thrown out today.*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2c99dac3fc635b2275bb02fd2ed6375a.jpg

Name: Lady Alison Foster
Aliases: N/A
Race: Human
Class: Knight

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Bisexual
High Concept: A tough woman ready to prove her metal
Organizations\Affiliations: Guild of Heroes
Personality: Alison Foster has a strong sense of justice and is very headstrong. This has lead to many of her victories on the battlefield. However, this can cause her to be extremely stubborn. She will never suggest retreat, so someone more level-headed by her side is recommended if Alison were to ever take a lead position. Speaking of leading, she doesn't like commanding any more than a small unit because that would be too much responsibility for her to handle. She feels that smaller units are better than bigger forces. If she is pushed to battle, she can't be stopped short of knocking her unconscious or killing her

Outside of battle, she is generally really nice, as taught in her household. While she can definitely negotiate, she lacks the patience to keep negotiations from going an incredibly long time. Her friends call it the 3 reasoning strikes. She lays out her demands and her adversary counters. After 3 rounds, she gets her sword and things get real. This has gotten her into a lot of trouble at times, but she can get the jump on enemies with this tactic.

Backstory: Alison spent her entire life learning something. From childhood, she was in the books learning magic and new languages as that is the easiest time for someone to learn a language. At 10, she began weapons training with a sword and she showed average skill with it. However, with hard work and dedication, she outmaneuvered her peers and got scouted by higher level mentors, one choosing to take her in and train her to the highest. Enter the most strenuous time of her life. Nonstop training. If she wasn't physically training somehow, she was in the books learning about magic and how to counter it with her own set of skills. She developed into a well rounded woman by the end of her adolescence and looks to become a full-fledged Eldritch Knight or a Paladin and the Guild of Heroes is a prestigious stepping stone.

PHYSICAL
Weapons & Armor
:
  • Arming Sword
  • Light Armor
  • Magic Cloak- Stabilizes her magic and increases her mana. Also used to cover her face when she needs it
Items & Personal Belongings: Money, Magic Scrolls
Skills & Abilities:
  • 3 Languages- English, Elvish, Draconic
  • Musical- Piano, Violin
  • Advanced Swordswoman- Being the only weapon she chose to learn how to use, she gained advanced expertise with its use. This is most specifically one-handed swords. This also goes with shields, but she doesn't carry one

Spells & Magic:
  • General Magic- She uses a lot of magic that falls into no elemental category, yet requires an understanding of the basics of magic. This is things like wards, healing, arcane bolts. This is most heavily used for support purposes but it can be used to augment her physical skill a bit
  • Elemental Magic- To use her non-elemental magic, she must first learn basic spells of the natural elements. Fireball, Ice Needle, Thunderbolt, etc.

Weaknesses:
  • No Shield- Unlike most knights, she doesn't carry a physical shield. This means she has to rely on magic for protection against heavier attacks
  • Magic fatigue- Using magic burns calories like a bitch. She can kill herself if she's not maintaining herself yet using magic heavily
  • Human- As a human, she's subject to fatigue. Sustenance, poison, etc.
  • No Versatility- She knows swordplay and Magic. She has no other skills. If a spear or mace is a better weapon to use, she's useless and clumsy

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies: Playing with cats
Theme:

shun-kantar-jpg.288177

(Human Form)

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Shun Kantar

*Aliases: Beast of Kantar

Race: Shura Demon (A race of armored demons of Eastern Descent.)

Class: Enforcer (A Samurai/Monk Variant, with certain 'criminal' aspects)

*Sexuality: Heterosexual

*High Concept: Alcohol, Women, and a good fight, that is what it means to be an Enforcer, that is what it means to be Shun Kantar.

Character Alignment: Chaotic Good (Surprisingly)

Organizations\Affiliations: Kantar Clan/Avalon Financial Company. Guild of Heroes- Novice

*Relatives:

• Haken Kantar (Adopted Father - Family Patriarch/Don of Kantar Crime Syndicate. Master Swordsmen.)
  • Maria Navalos Kantar (Adopted Mother - Family Matriarch/ Madonna of Kantar Crime Syndicate. Master Martial Artist.)
  • Tyrus Kantar (Adopted Older Brother- Lieutenant of Kantar Crime Syndicate.)
  • Elise Kantar (Adopted Older Sister - Lieutenant of Kantar Crime Syndicate.)
  • Kina Kantar (Adopted Older Sister - Head of Avalon Financial Company.)
  • Vera Kantar (Adopted Older Sister - Enforcer of Kantar Crime Syndicate.)
  • Shia Kantar (Adopted Older Sister - Member of Avalon Financial Company.)
  • Roman Kantar (Adopted Little Brother.)
  • Nue Kantar (Adopted Little Sister.)

Personality: Proud and Loyal, a warrior always looking for a grand battle or a way to show loyalty to his boss. Shun is rather cheerful and easy going, usually laid back in even the most tense of situations, Shun can come off as one of the most approachable people to ever live, ready to enthrall you with a good story or witty joke, with drops of lighthearted sarcasm laced within his words, always ready to defend the innocent and strike down the evil. However, underneath this is a raging beast, who lusts for furious battles, thirst for the finest alcohol, and ravages the most divine of women. A Villain masquerading as a Hero, that is Shun Kantar

*Backstory:
It was never a strange sight to see abandoned children in the underworld of Bowerstone. Whether the parents were killed from hitmen or gave away their children to pay off debts, it was never a strange sight to see an orphaned child, just laying in the streets. Usually they would be ignored, sold to the highest bidder, or even sometimes killed, but in this situation it was different.

This child was found in the middle of a battle torn area in the back alleys, a strange amulet upon his chest, as if a rampant beast had surged forth from the pits of hell and claimed the lives of those around it. This was the scene Haken Kantar, Leader of Avalon Finance and (secret) boss of Kantar Crime Family came across. A child, surround by bodies and scorched earth, gazed at him without a single cry of fear. Instead, there was an overwhelming aura of strength flowing from the child, a vicious glare set upon the young one's image as Haken sense an colossal amount of mana surging from the child. A beastly grin set on Haken's face as he decided then and there that he would claim this child as his own and raise this beast given human form, to see what type of monster he would turn out to be.

On that day, the child was named Shun Kantar, a beast in human flesh, brought into the folds of Albion's underworld, being adopted into the very organization that ruled said underworld. The Kantar Clan, the strongest and most violent gang in Albion, a gang so far above the law, that even government officials were in debt to them, never being caught as they covered themselves with the lucrative Avalon Financial Company, made to cover over the Kantar Clan's shady business. Shun was raised by the very ideals of 'might makes right'. It wasn't long before Shun grew older and swore undying loyalty to the gang that raised him. He was a beast that was given the weapons of man, a deadly combination. With his monstrous strength, the teachings of his adopted mother and father, Shun rose through the ranks quite easily, carrying out missions in the shadows of the underworld, taking on human, monster, and mythical beings alike. His ability to take on in the most vicious creatures of the night lied in his race. It was quickly discovered that Shun was not human, but rather, a demon. It didn't really change how he was viewed inside Kantar, matter of fact, it just gave him more missions to do.

His strength and martial ability had earned Shun the nickname, Beast of Kantar, among the many gangs of Albion. It was a match made in hell, with Shun's power and strength in the underworld and his silver tongue for business, Shun only elevated Kantar's power. Truly a monster in human skin, all those who oppose Kantar, beware the Beast that lies in wait....except the Beast was sent to join the Guild of Heroes cause according to Lord Haken: "Those guys are some of our biggest customers, make sure none of them kick the bucket, I rather like those guys." So now Shun was enlisted in the Guild, hoping that he wouldn't end up being the resident chore boy.

PHYSICAL

Appearance: (Check above)

Eye Color: Silver (Which usually leads to people believing he is blind, but is swiftly solved with a punch to their face.)

Height: 6'0

Weapons & Armor:

• Kantar Fashion: Shun doesn't really wear armor, slows him down and he says it makes him itchy. However, his clothes are laced with enchanted silk, sewn by the Madonna herself, Lady Maria. It prevents the clothes he wears from getting damaged during some of Shun's more 'extreme' outings, although they don't really have any defensive benefits, they're just really durable ("Lady Maria got tired of me destroying all the clothes she made for me, so she made me this and threatened to castrate me if I ruined it.")
  • StormHowl: An enchanted Nodachi given to Shun by his boss Haken. The blade itself if about four feet with the handle and guard adding an extra one and a half, making the entire sword five and a half feet. It is rarely drawn by Shun, who only wields his blade when he comes across only the most worthy of foes. The blade can be infused with Mana (Ki) to use for long range attacks. There are a few more secrets to the blade that Shun has yet to uncover. ("Lord Haken refuses to tell me what this freakin' sword does....TELL ME DAMNIT!")
  • Shun's blade.jpg

Items & Personal Belongings:
  • Gold: If one want's to be a gangster, one must have the cash to throw around.
  • Ye Ole Bag of Infinite Storage: (A.K.A: "Lady Elise got mad that I kept returning to the mansion for supplies for missions, so she enchanted my satchel to hold a numerous amount of items. Look, I don't know how it works, even when I put all my cooking gear in there, I have no idea how it fits in the bag. All I know is I think of what I want and it pops outta the damn thing."
  • Locket of Memory: Shun's most important item, in his personal opinion. Tied around his neck with a picture of his family inside the locket, Shun would do anything to make sure it doesn't get damaged and will go blind with rage if someone tries to touch or take it.
Skills & Abilities:
  • Master Swordsman: Shun was trained by Haken himself in the art of the sword. Instilling in Shun the code of Bushido, as formed by Haken's ancestors. Shun became so fierce with a blade, that none could challenge him. It's now at a point where Shun will not draw his blade unless the opponent he is facing is truly powerful, deeming them worthy of his blade.
  • Master Martial Artist: Shun's most common way of fighting. Taught by (surprisingly) Lady Maria herself, Shun's hand-to-hand abilities is what earned him his nickname and the fear/awe of enemies and allies alike. Although trained in multiple arts, Shun favors Wrestling and Karate Maneuvers, with a few secret techniques here and there. His martial ability has taken down gigantic beasts, entire gangs, and a few high ranking warriors.
  • Demonic Strength/Speed: The main reason Shun is so powerful lies in his demonic heritage. While not evil by nature, his heritage is a warrior race of demons who have been known to crush mountains and split seas. Shun isn't at a level where he can crumble entire plateaus to dust, but he's definitely strong enough to cave in a dragon's skull. And while fast, Shun can't run at the speed of light, but he can disappear from a person's view in the blink of an eye, although stronger foes can track him.
  • Demonic Durability: Shun doesn't need armor, because his skin is armor. Normal blades and weapons can't pierce his skin, lower tier spells simply fade away against his body, and you'll find your hand broken if you try to punch this man. However, that doesn't mean he is invincible, enchanted weapons of Upper-Mid Tier and higher can cut him, same with spells, and while he can take quite a lot of punches, beings of supernatural strength can hurt him.
  • World-Class Chef/Mixologist: Weirdly, Shun is quite the culinary master. It was quickly found out that none of his adopted siblings knew how to cook, so he tried his hand at it, lo and behold, a king of the kitchen was born. His cooking ability can turn even the noblest of kings into mad dogs for a taste. His knowledge of wines and ales is so refined, that it would get a dragon drunk on a sip. His food has even succubi to faint in pleasure. Shun is blessed with this divine ability, and it helps that he loves to feed people.
Spells & Magic:

• Immense Mana Reserves: While not a mage, Shun has an immense reserve of mana, to the point that simply releasing his power can make weaker enemies faint on the spot. His Mana (Ki) is commonly used to reinforce his body, increasing his already monstrous strength and speed, healing his body of minor wounds, and giving him the ability to sense those around him to a certain degree.
  • Kantar Style Mana/Ki Manipulation: With his Mana being so large, Shun can not learn regular spells. Instead, he learned the Kantar Style of Mana or Ki, as they sometimes refer to it as, manipulation. These techniques are applied to the body, rather then the mind, so instead of a incantation that allows arcane abilities, they instead channel their energies into Ki attacks like blades of energy or even blasts shot from their hands or feet. There are many Kantar techniques that Shun knows, however, he favors using his energy with his blade to create blades of energy for long range attacks, his mana hardening abilities to increase his destructive force, and waves of energy used as blasts.
  • Shura Demon Armor: The Pinnacle of Shun's power. An ability he unlocked when he turned eighteen, Shun's heritage was slightly uncovered that day. Shun's body transforms into a hulking figure, with his strength and mana surging into monstrous levels. It was as if a raging god had taken form, with his body transforming into an armored giant. While in this form, Shun's power is at maximum and his battle lust increases to dangerous levels, to the point it's near impossible to stop him from fighting. The downside to this form is that, for all its power, it wears Shun out, for he is unused to such power. It drains him to the point of being in a near comatose state wher he has to rest for an entire day, but even then he is still weakened.
  • Brave Valefor.jpg

Weaknesses:
  • Single-Minded Berserker: Once in a fight, it is very difficult to get Shun away from said fight. Even if you are in insurmountable odds, with escape your only option, Shun will opt to stay, even if it means his certain death.
  • The Clan, The Boss, The Family: Shun is extremely loyal to the Kantar Clan and his adopted family, to the point that if they asked him to kill the emperor and turn all of the world against him, he would. It's to the point that he may even turn against the Guild of Heroes if his family asks him to.
  • Follower of Bushido: While a gangster, Shun was raised on the code of Bushido. He will always give the benefit of the doubt, and will put his trust in people quite easily. Shun will never attack women or children and anyone he perceives as 'unarmed' or not a threat, it would be dishonorable to him and would not be a worthy fight.
  • Curse of Light: Shun is EXTREMELY weak to light magic. While his demonic origins give him strength, it also comes with the weakness of light. Even the slightest touch of Holy/Light magic will render him vunerable, his strength halved and his durability sent to almost zero. It even leaves him unable to access his own magic.
  • Uh...Being Killed?: Just like anyone else, Shun can be stabbed, can bleed, his bones can break, he can be stunned from an attack, and magic will have its usual effect on him. The only difference is it takes a little more 'force' to actually do those things, but trust me, he can still get hurt, his scars prove that.
FLUFF (Optional)
*Hobbies: Cooking amazing meals. Pleasuring woman to the point of exhaustion. Drinking the finest wines. Star gazing (Weird right?)
*Quote\s:
"Oi, Oi- You call that a punch? Well then, clench your teeth asswipe, cause this is a punch."
"If a man turns his back on a crying girl, then he is no man at all."
"A woman like you needs to be treated right, cause only a fool would abandon a goddess."
"So that's how it's gonna be, alright then, I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!"
"You better hope this kills me, cause if it doesn't, i'm coming back and i'm SHOVING MY FIST DOWN YOUR THROAT!"
"I'll give you till the count of three to get out of my sight before I suplex you through the earth...THREE!"
"You call this food!? Move out the way, you wouldn't know a proper meal if it was shoved down your throat!"
"STOP SNEAKING BITES FROM THE MEAL YOU ASSHATS, DINNER IS LITERALLY ALMOST READY!"

*Theme:

Last edited:
Name:Kthaog’ydu

Aliases: Ydu, The Weird Abomination

Race: Lesser Illithid

Class: Scholar

PERSONAL

Sexuality: Asexual

High Concept: Curious Abomination

Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Organizations\Affiliations: His hive (formerly), Guild of Heroes

Personality: Ydu is curiosity personified and gentle despite his outward appearance. He is constantly recording things about the world around it and will get excited about the smallest things. He enjoys trying new things and his first instinct is to research and archive whatever he encounters. He attempts to be friendly to other intelligent creatures, however his compliments and remarks are strange and out of place as he has difficulty communicating without the collective intellegence. He is aware that his outward looks can be frightening to others and as such covers his body (although he personally doesnt understand all the fuss). He is reluctant to kill other creatures until he has finished logging information about them and being asked questions or to explain things is one of his favorite things, unless asked about the race of Illithids or himself specifically.

Backstory: Kthaog’ydu is a member of the race of Illithids, a race of subterranean eldritch creatures from another realm, albeit he is a lesser one. Illithids posses a collective intelligence centered around the elder brain (the highest Illithid) and all Illithids are able to speak with each other mentally. While higher Illithids draw sustenance from the minds of intelligent creatures, Ydu lacks the ability and as such are much less intelligent than high Illithids, around human intelligence. Lesser Illithids such as Ydu can derive sustenance by drawing life from most organic matter.

Ydu was cut off from the hivemind after his elder brain was slain, and due to him being a lesser Illithid and less connected to the Elder brain miraculously survived. He felt lonely and empty after the death of the elder brain and decided to study to study life more deeply in order to fill the void of communication. He still feels quite lonely due to the lack of constant communication, but despite this he enjoys the research he continues to get done. He is constantly looking for something new to do so as to fill his mind in absence of the hivemind.

Most Illithids treat him with disdain and disgust due to his lack of an elder brain, and he would most likely be mind-wiped if he ever wished to return to an Illithid colony which is his main reason for not trying to return to one. Getting Ydu’s backstory out of him is like herding cats. He doesn't seem to like admitting that his elder brain is dead and he is hated by most Illithids. While he may not be as intelligent as other Illithids he definitely shares their pride. When asked about his past or where he’s from will always answer indirectly or cryptically. He joined the guild of heroes only recently, more so for him to fill his mind with tasks rather than any want of heroics.

PHYSICAL

Appearance: Height: 6'3
illithidbtw.png

Weapons & Armor:

Weapon: Literally his mind

Armor: Due to his body shape not much can fit him, so he wears a thick robe, it is heavy and protects him from daggers and knives although not much else.

Items & Personal Belongings: One empty journal, a half full journal, three filled ones, a compass, and 2 quill pens.

Skills & Abilities: Great memory, he can remember exactly what he was doing 3 years ago on a Tuesday at 3 PM. He is much more flexible than the average race and his numerous tentacles allow him to do multiple things at once. He is also resistant to magic and mental damage to a degree. He is skilled at writing quickly and would probably make a decent secretary.

Spells & Magic:

Levitation: He can levitate objects up to 5 pounds in weight

Mind Blast: He can cause mental pain to all creatures around him in a 10 foot radius, however it is extremely taxing and he can only use it once at a time.

Heal: He can heal nonlethal and small injuries

Telepathy. He can communicate mentally with one other being at a time.

Weaknesses:

Eldritch target: other Illithids dislike and target him

Obligatory telepath: He cannot speak out loud

Light hater: He has a strong aversion to heat and light. Direct sunlight burns his skin and causes him to dry out.

Physically Weak: His body is easily wounded and he is horrible at defending against physical attacks and deigns to stay back and out of sight or ambush when attacking enemies. He's also kind of a wuss when it comes to pain.

Curiosity: His biggest enemy and he will happily waltz into a trap if it means he gets to study the creature that led him to it.

FLUFF

Hobbies: Studying nature, studying other beings, collecting fauna and flora, and playing mind intensive games like chess.

Quote\s: N/A

Theme: (still deciding)

"I know I'm weak. But just you wait! I'll become a hero worthy of the guild one day!"
Lou Mirian

death dragon caller.jpg
Name: Lou Mirian

Aliases: Lil' Pyromancer

Class: Trap Pyromancer

• Personality: Lou is extremely timid and shy. However, despite losing his entire village, he is surprisingly optimistic toward the future. Lou studies tirelessly so that one day, he can join the guild on missions. Unfortunately, if that were to be the case, he'd need to do something about his tendencies to run away and hide. He's extremely innocent, and absolutely cannot get his head around dirty jokes and whatnot. Best keep this pure thing away from a particular, foul-mouthed skeleton, huh? x3

Sexuality: Traps Ain't Gay Heterosexual

High Concept: A innocent child with dreams of becoming a wizard, unknowingly having very numbered days ahead.

1525425049212.png

Character Alignment: Good

Organizations\Affiliations: Guild of Heroes- Novice

Last edited:

[class=main] position:relative; background: url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/eb6d/f/2007/346/2/6/old_paper_28_stock_by_ofruin_stock.jpg'); background-size:cover; z-index:0; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; color:#313131; [/class] [class=texture] position:relative; z-index:1; [/class] [class=container] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; [/class] [class=flex1] flex:1; min-width:300px; max-width:500px; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=bg] min-width:300px; min-height:600px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=textarea] padding:10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class] [class=header] display:inline; font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:30px; [/class] [class=lore] height:60px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-transition: height 1s ease; -moz-transition: height 1s ease; -o-transition: height 1s ease; -ms-transition: height 1s ease; transition: height 1s ease; [/class] [class name=lore state=hover] height:300px; overflow:auto; [/class] [div class=main][div class=texture][div class=container][div class=flex1][div class=bg]
K4O9nWq.png
[/div] [/div]
[div class=flex][div class=textarea][div class=header]Basic Information[/div]
Name: Chiruka Kuroki
Aliases: The Blood Queen, Betrayer
Race: Vampire Witch
Class: Duelist

[div class=header]Personal[/div]
Sexuality: Heterosexual
High Concept: A corrupted witch with a blood addiction.
Character Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Organizations\Affiliations: -
Personality: Chiruka enjoys chaos, well, a little bit of chaos. During her time when she was just a normal witch, she believed in fate's design and accepted whatever came her way. After her transformation, she decided fate was a cruel mistress and that she was done playing as fate's fool. Lady Luck, Karma, Fate, all these false 'gods' were the true evil of the world. Chiruka does as she pleases, following her whims, desires, and plots. She has no issue using others as means to an end, or just for entertainment.

Backstory: Chiruka was a witch, and wasn't much of anything special. She wasn't the strongest nor the weakest magically; she was completely average in skill and power. She accepted her mediocrity, living her life as fate decided, joining the Guild of Heroes. At least for a little while. Chiruka faced a surviving Deathknight of Turenval, resulting in a dark curse. Out of desperation and fear, she tampered in a dark blood magic trying to remove the curse.

Things went horribly wrong.

She managed to negate the curse, but at a price. In order to prevent the curse from consuming her, she needed to consume the blood of others. Her evil act twisted her existence from a mediocre witch to a powerful blood magic user. She became a form of evil she originally fought against. However, instead of finding horror at herself, she felt free. She was no longer to be written off or invisible to others. She'd make them see she was strong, stronger than them! Chiruka would no longer let fate decide her life. She would find a way to change the fate of all, the strongest magic that would make her will the law of the world.

She'd use whoever or whatever she needed to, even forging alliances with the worst of the worst.

[div class=header]Physical[/div]
Weapons & Armor:
  • Swords and Sheaths
    • Ketsueki Hana - katana.
    • Suisho Metsu - hard crystal kodachi
  • Scale Armor
Items & Personal Belongings: (Any other items that the character has, or belong to them.)
  • Gold, kept in a hide pouch
  • Survival items (bedroll, etc)
  • Whetstone
  • Extra clothing
Skills & Abilities: (Not magical. Include things like bartering, or the ability to pickpocket.)
  • Swordsmanship Proficiency
    • Expertly skilled in use of swords.
  • Unarmed Combat
    • Able to fight and be lethal without the use of weapons.
  • Vampiric Bite
    • Able to bite into victims hard enough to consume blood, though she honestly prefers to just use her sword.
  • Agile/Dexterous
    • Skilled in evasion and precise in her attacks
Spells & Magic: (Magical. Spells and magical abilities that the character has.)
  • Magic Absorption
    • Consuming the blood of others allows her to temporarily gain their abilities. Time of duration depends on amount of blood consumed.
  • Blood Memories
    • Consuming the blood of another may allow her to see a victim's memories.
  • Quick Recovery
    • Able to heal from injuries more quickly than a mortal. Feeding on blood increases the recovery speed.
  • Toxic Blood
    • An affliction of her state is that her blood is toxic. She may cut herself to lace her sword with her blood in order to poison a victim.
Weaknesses: (Weak sides of a character. Anything that can be exploited to grant victory.)
  • Blood Sickness
    • Should Chiruka go to long without feeding, or feeding on laced blood, she can become very ill and weak.
  • Temper
    • Push the right buttons and she'll lose her focus, resulting in abandoned tactics or plans.
  • Not Immortal
    • While not ageless, she's not truly immortal and can indeed be killed, it's just a bit difficult.

[div class=header]Fluff[/div]
Hobbies:
  • Experimenting with blood magic
    • She's almost able to make others into ghouls.
  • Flirt
    • She just can't help it.
Quote\s: "Fate is a cruel mistress, and I shall be her."

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]
code/design by Fable Fable

Last edited:
[class=container] --color-1: #e5e5dd; --color-2: #596e98; --img-h: 1500; --img-w: 1000; --width: calc( (var(--img-w) / var(--img-h) ) * 84vh); --shadow-content-height: calc( 18px + (25 - 18) * (100vw - 200px) / (1280 - 200) ); height: auto; padding: 10px; position: relative; background-color: var(--color-1); color: var(--color-2); overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=imageFiller] position: absolute; height: 84vh; top:0; left:0; width: 100%; [/class] [class=flex] position: relative; width: 100%; height: auto; display: flex; flex-flow: row-reverse wrap; justify-content: center; [/class] [class=image] position: relative; top: 0; font-size:0; height: 84vh; max-height: 100%; padding-right: var(--width); max-width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=imageInside] width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; top:0; left:0; font-size: 0; [/class] [class=imageShadow] position: absolute; top:0; left:0; width: 100%; height: 100%; box-shadow: inset 0 0 50vh 50vh var(--color-1); transition: box-shadow 3s 6.5s; [/class] [class=shadows] box-shadow: inset 0 0 3vh 3vh var(--color-1); [/class] [class=content] position: relative; height: 100%; width: 100%; max-width: 0; box-sizing: border-box; transition: max-width 2s linear 13s; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: stretch; [/class] [class=contentHolder] position: relative; max-height:0; max-width:0; width: var(--width); height: 84vh; overflow: hidden; flex: 1; transition: max-height 1s linear 12s, max-width 2s linear 13s; [/class] [class=contentShadow] position: absolute; z-index:4; height: 100%; width: 100%; top:0; left:0; box-shadow: inset 0 0 50vh 50vh var(--color-1); transition: box-shadow 3s 15s; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class=contentHolderOpen] max-height: 84vh; max-width: 100vh; [/class] [class=contentOpen] max-width: 100vh; [/class] [class=contentShadowOpen] box-shadow: inset 0 0 0 0 var(--color-1); [/class] [class=quote] color: var(--color-2); position: absolute; padding: 5%; width: 100%; z-index:2; pointer-events: none; font-size: calc( 24px + (50 - 24) * (100vw - 200px) / (1280 - 200) ); font-family: 'Cinzel Decorative'; [/class] [class=quoteTop] top:0; left:0; opacity: 0; transition: color 2.5s 6s, opacity 1.5s; [/class] [class=quoteMid] top:50%; left:50%; transform: translateY(-50%) translateX(-50%); opacity: 0; transition: color 2.5s 6s, opacity 1.5s 2s; text-align: center; [/class] [class=quoteBot] bottom:0; right:0; text-align: right; opacity: 0; transition: color 2.5s 6s, opacity 1.5s 4s; [/class] [class=quoteOpen] opacity: 1; color: transparent; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; width: 100%; height: auto; max-height: 100%; text-align: center; border-bottom: 2px solid var(--color-2); box-sizing: border-box; font-size: calc( 45px + (68 - 45) * (100vw - 200px) / (1280 - 200) ); line-height: 1; flex: 0; font-family: 'Cinzel Decorative'; [/class] [class=tabs] position: relative; width: 100%; height: auto; box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 2px; font-size: var(--shadow-content-height); line-height: 1; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; justify-content: stretch; z-index: 3; font-family: 'Tangerine'; [/class] [class=tab] flex: 1; display: inline; text-align: center; z-index: 3; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=tabContentHolder] margin-top: calc( -1* var(--shadow-content-height) ); position: relative; overflow: hidden; flex: 1 0 auto; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=tabContent] height: 100%; width: 100%; top:0; left:0; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; opacity: 1; transition: opacity 1ms 1s; [/class] [class=scroll] padding-top: var(--shadow-content-height); width: 100%; height: calc( 100% - var(--shadow-content-height) ); position: relative; overflow-Y: scroll; padding-right: 100px; font-size: 16px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class] [class=tabShadow] position: absolute; top:0; left:-10%; width: 120%; height: 100%; z-index: 2; pointer-events: none; box-shadow: inset 0 calc( -1 * var(--shadow-content-height) ) var(--shadow-content-height) var(--color-1), inset 0 var(--shadow-content-height) var(--shadow-content-height) var(--color-1); transition: box-shadow 1s 1.1s; [/class] [class=tabShadowOpen] box-shadow: inset 0 0 50vh 50vh var(--color-1); transition: box-shadow 1s; [/class] [class=Opacity] opacity: 0; pointer-events: none; [/class] [script class=container on=mouseenter] addClass shadows imageShadow addClass quoteOpen quote addClass contentOpen content addClass contentHolderOpen contentHolder addClass contentShadowOpen contentShadow [/script] [script=tab] set CurTab "Basic" addClass tabShadowOpen tabShadow removeClass tabShadowOpen basicShadow addClass Opacity tabContent removeClass Opacity basicContent [/script] [script class=tab on=click] set SelTab (getText) if (eq ${CurTab} ${SelTab} ) (stop) if (eq ${SelTab} "Basic" ) (removeClass tabShadowOpen basicShadow) (addClass tabShadowOpen basicShadow) if (eq ${SelTab} "Basic" ) (removeClass Opacity basicContent) (addClass Opacity basicContent) if (eq ${SelTab} "Persona" ) (removeClass tabShadowOpen personaShadow) (addClass tabShadowOpen personaShadow) if (eq ${SelTab} "Persona" ) (removeClass Opacity personaContent) (addClass Opacity personaContent) if (eq ${SelTab} "Physique" ) (removeClass tabShadowOpen physiqueShadow) (addClass tabShadowOpen physiqueShadow) if (eq ${SelTab} "Physique" ) (removeClass Opacity physiqueContent) (addClass Opacity physiqueContent) if (eq ${SelTab} "Extra" ) (removeClass tabShadowOpen extraShadow) (addClass tabShadowOpen extraShadow) if (eq ${SelTab} "Extra" ) (removeClass Opacity extraContent) (addClass Opacity extraContent) set CurTab ${SelTab} [/script] [div class=container][div class=imageFiller] [div class="quote quoteTop"]The soldiers froze[/div] [div class="quote quoteMid"]not from the Snow[/div] [div class="quote quoteBot"]but from her Gaze alone[/div] [/div] [div class=flex][div class=image][div class=imageInside]
full
[/div][div class=imageShadow][/div][/div] [div class=contentHolder][div class=contentShadow][/div] [div class=content][div class=name]Avaline Leonne de Blanche
Pure Ice of Fairfax • The Commander • The Wisdom of Blanches
[/div] [div class=tabs][div class=tab]Basic[/div][div class=tab]Persona[/div][div class=tab]Physique[/div][div class=tab]Extra[/div][/div] [div class=tabContentHolder] [div class="tabContent basicContent"][div class="tabShadow basicShadow"][/div][div class=scroll] Name:
 Avaline Leonne de Blanche

Aliases:
 Pure Ice of Fairfax
 The Commander
 The Wisdom of Blanches

Race:
 Human

Class:
 Commander
[/div][/div] [div class="tabContent personaContent"][div class="tabShadow personaShadow"][/div][div class=scroll] Sexuality:
 Heterosexual

High Concept:
 Ice Queen carrying out her family mission, to liberate Fairfax

Character Alignment:
 Neutral Good

Organizations\Affiliations:
 Blanche Family
 Fairfax Resistance

Personality:
 A cold calculative person, Avaline Leonne de Blanche is a being whose eyes can pierce through anyone's soul. Her actions, clean and efficient; her manners, eloquent and smooth; her composure, refined and unyielding. She has an undying love for Fairfax and wishes for its freedom. She relies more on wisdom over strength, but is willing to stain her blade if need be. Although Avaline is strict to all, she can be caring when she needs to be. She prepares all that she needs, and prepares plans for everything she meets.

Backstory:
 Avaline Leonne de Blanche became a disciple of duty and responsibility the moment she was born. It was expected that she would become the next Head of the Blanches, and as such, she was trained in all fields necessary for a head: swordsmanship, spellcasting, battlefield tactics, and negotiations. While she lived such a disciplined childhood, she wasn't without luxuries. Beyond the ceremonies presented to a noble at such an age, she was able to pursue her more preferred hobbies of reading and fighting.

 Avaline has a younger brother, Abdival d'Ventix de Blanche, who she would often butt heads with. Fundamentally, they espoused the same virtues and ideals, but their personalities were opposites, like water and oil. While her brother was hotheaded, she was calm and calculative. She attacked with her mind while he attacked with his fists. Although she didn't approve of his methods, she respected his talents. Sometime in their teens, she began to seriously think about bettering Fairfax, taking a different path to freedom than her brother

 When Avaline turned 20, she entered political life and began to rapidly change Fairfax. Likewise, she truly began to control the armed forces, training them to become an elite force capable of utilizing the mountains to their fullest potential. Around this time, she began to open Fairfax to other cities, holding backroom negotiations, all in preparation for her City's next rebellion. When she truly began to push forward her ideas, she came into an argument with her brother, leading the two to go separate ways. She resolved herself to continue her path to freedom, separate and parallel to her brother's.
[/div][/div] [div class="tabContent physiqueContent"][div class="tabShadow physiqueShadow"][/div][div class=scroll] Weapons & Armor:
The Lapis Saber - A custom saber made out of adamantite with a Lapis Stone embedded into the hilt. It represents her status as the family head and is designed to amplify her skills, both in swordsmanship and in spellcasting.
Commander Knight's Armor - A sturdy armor made of light steel, leather, and adamantite. It is imbued with magical enchants making it lighter and stronger while also protecting her from the elements.

Money - She's a noblewoman after all
Blanche Family Weapons - A collection of weapons wielded by previous heads.

Skills & Abilities:
Commander - A genius in battlefield tactics. She is able to command her men from the frontlines while having a grasp of the whole battlefield.
Wisdom of Blanches - She is cunning in her methods, and can open negotiations with practically anyone.
Swordswoman - Trained in the art of the sword, she can intimidate any foe just from her stance alone.

Spells & Magic:
Frozen Domain - The area around her becomes frozen cold and ice starts to form. This also increases the effectiveness of ice magic and decreases the effectiveness of fire magic.
Blade of Ice - The weapons of her and her allies gain a frost enchant, dealing ice damage. When an attack hits flesh, after several hits, it begins to show the symptoms of frostbite.
Sanctuary of Ice - Summons a massive pillar of Ice that emits its own Frozen Domain. In a 200 meter radius around it, allies gain extra strength while weakening enemies. Can only summon three at a time.
Piercing Gaze - For a short amount of time, her gaze can see through an opponent and find their weak spot. Not something she can do often though.
Ice Shards - Sends forth ice shards.

Weaknesses:
Stubbornness - She won't yield in her cause
Cautiousness - She is reserved by nature, which can lead to situations where she holds needless caution.
Specialist - Her magic is all Ice magic.
Cold - Sometimes she is a bit disconnected from emotions.
[/div][/div] [div class="tabContent extraContent"][div class="tabShadow extraShadow"][/div][div class=scroll] Hobbies:
 Reading
 Training
 Studying
 Chess

Quotes:
 "Fairfax will obtain freedom"
 "Just try to melt this ice"

Theme:
[/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
SION JÄGER
image.jpg
Aliases:
The Foreigner, Frost Wraith, Dead man walking.

Sion says he is in his 50's however, it is unclear when his body stopped aging due to his curse.

Race:
Human

Class:
Frost Knight

PERSONAL

High Concept:
A once respected commander from a foreign land who was betrayed, cursed and now lost in a place he knows nothing about whilst losing himself to the cold.

Character Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral (Slowly shifting towards good)

Knights of North Laurelia- A commander at one point
Guild of Hero's- Brand new member

Personality:
Sion's personality has changed a lot over the years. When he was a Knight, he was kind, empathetic and caring. A benevolent man who went on many missions in hopes of bettering North Laurelia. He was young then but some of that personality is still with him, albeit buried in mounds of vengeance and hate that consume him. Also, at one point he had children of his own and that is a moment that changes a man forever, sometimes when a person is having a rough time or a fight is going south you can see that fatherly side take over. Deep down he really cares about those close to him, he may not show it or will cover it up with mean comments or a cold glare but, truly he still has a heart.

However, that was his past personality, and though some still remain it is hard to get to them. Sion's personality as of now is one of a harsh and damaged old man. When first meeting him he is a man of few words, he holds a reticent personality. Refusing to reveal what he is thinking or what he is feeling. Sion likes to watch people from the background and rarely comes forward to speak or make himself known. If he does talk to others it is blunt and can come off harsh.

If you can get past that, which is an impossible feat within itself, you will see he is really just trying to help. The outwardly cruel things he says to those he is supposed to be friends with seem less cruel to those who know him. He is trying to better those around them, trying to make it so they don't end up like him. A cold and cynical old man who can no longer be kind in order to enact change. Cruel words are just his way of helping people. If you can catch him alone he seems to change. When no one else is looking he gives advice and shares feelings. To him, he believes the outward personality he gives off will show others he has no weakness. But in reality, he is far weaker then anyone could have expected because he cares.

There is one more thing to mention. The curse he currently has is consuming his personality, see he was a kind and respected man when it found him and now he has turned into the personality described above. As time passes if Sion can't let go of his hatred towards the one who betrayed him he will be consumed by it. He will forget who he used to be and become a monster hellbent on killing the betrayer. That is the curse and that is why it chose him in the first place. For he refuses to let go of the past and learn to become human again.

Backstory:
Sion's story starts when he applied to become a squire to the Knights of Laurelia. He and a few of his childhood friends applied in hopes of becoming Knights and enacting their childhood dreams of going on missions and helping people. Pretty basic stuff. Sion worked his way up the ranks with his buddies meeting all sorts of people and growing as a person. However, happiness and good fortune don't last forever. After a mission, their High Commander perished at the hands of some nasty bandits. Once they returned home they found that the spot had been filled quite fast and now, their new High Commander was a man who many remembered well, for he had a wicked smile that rarely left his face.

Mission after mission, day after day, the quests started to get questionable. The new high commander had them do some morally grey things and slowly but surely they kept getting worse. Many started to question their authority and thought about leaving the Knights because of it. Those who questioned eventually vanished. Sion being young and obedient still followed his orders, oblivious to the disappearance of some of his comrades. Years passed and Sion was now right below the high commander on the ranking system. He was a commander now, strong and analytical. It was around this time he realized the error of his ways. Long story short he decided to leave the Knights, abandoning his post and traveling to a far-off city in the mountains to live his life alone and deal with what just happened. There he met a woman and fell in love, after getting married they had children and everything was looking up.

That's when the High commander found him, it took him years but he found Sion. This was the downfall of Sion. One day Sion returned home after a day working and found his home torn apart and worst of all, his wife had been killed. Knight's appeared at his door and the murder was pinned on him. After a brutal fight that Sion lost he ran to the mountains wounded and now freezing to death. It was forbidden to go into these mountains, mad wizards and witches had been rumored to live up here, and many of the caves were considered cursed. Sion found his way into a cave and collapsed onto the ground, frost crawling up his body and blood freezing to his clothes. All he could think about was the high commander, that hatred made him feel warm even when he was dying. His vision faded and that was it.

He had no idea how much time passed, but he woke up. All he had seen up till this point was nothing, no heaven and no hell, just nothing. Dazed he got up from the floor of the cave he was in. He did not feel cold, actually, he did not feel anything. Looking down at his arms as his vision cleared his gaze rested up two pale, almost grey, arms. Frost and ice scattered over them, his veins no longer colorful. His eyes glowed a bright blue and his hair was slicked back and frozen, looking like a head of icicles. Sion did not know what happened, but for some reason even though he looked as if he was dead, a memory kept playing on repeat in his mind. The high commander killing his wife. A distorted memory for Sion never saw who did the deed but this thought filled him with rage. After that moment Sion turned into a monster. For many years he chased down and killed those under the high commander in hopes one day he would reach the man. He did.

But that's where his old story ends, he was so close to killing him only to be stopped, mortally wounded and sent far far away. The high commander choosing to leave Sion alive so he would know that he was that close to getting his vengeance. Sion was on the road for a while before being dropped into a foreign land. He was wounded again and now somewhere he knew nothing about. This is where his new story starts.

PHYSICAL

Appearance:
Sion stands about 6'5" and is a bit above average weight for his height and age with a muscular build. His clothing and armor are exactly like the picture above, the armor being that of half-plate tempered black covered by an old cyan colored coat he got from his dad. A gift for becoming a squire and getting into the Knight of Laurellia. He is covered in scars and his skin is pale to the point it is greying. There are frost and ice covering some parts of his body or jutting out of the skin. Sion's hair is white and slicked back frozen in place and looks like a head of icicles. His eyes glow a bright blue that almost looks like the color of his coat. His body shows some age as he did reach his 50s before getting cursed. Another noticeable thing is when he walks frost spreads from the area his foot plants and slowly transitions to ice, it does not spread very far from his feet and dissipates when moves his foot. This also happens when he touches things. Also, his fingers and toes are blackened as if they have been frostbitten. His face bears white stubble as he has rarely cares to shave.

Weapons & Armor:
Permafrost-
Sion's main source of damage comes from his axe. This axe means a great deal to him, it was a gift from his wife when they got married and he used it every day as his job when he deserted the Knight's was that of a lumberjack. It looks Viking-esque with details in the handle and head. However, once he was cursed the axe donned a disturbing appearance. It once was but a normal sized axe but now the entire axe is covered in a thick layer of ice that goes beyond it's previous size extending the handle and head making a massive ice greataxe with the previous axe still frozen inside. Those who take damage multiple strikes from this weapon will eventually get frostbitten in the area Sion is striking. It deals normal and magic cold damage.

Reminder- This is a knights sword that is strapped to his back in a black sheath. He never uses it and leaves it on his back. No one in the guild has ever seen the blade and when asked why he has it if he does not use it he simply answers "It's a reminder."

Half-plate- A black tempered half plate as seen in the picture. Nothing special.

Till death do us part-
A simple silver wedding band with the name 'Iris' etched into it, currently frozen over.

Woven wristband- A poorly woven wristband he never takes off his wrist. It is not frozen. Colored 3 shades of blue, one being the same color as his coat and the other two being darker.

Skills & Abilities:
Intimidation-
You think he got to commander rank by being a nice guy? Also, on top of that, he looks like some sort of monster given he is covered in ice and his skin color is that of a dead person. Besides those two things Sion is very skilled in intimidation, he had to be in order to do his job correctly.

Commander- Although Sion is no longer a Knight he still has those analytical and training skills he learned by being a commander. He is a strategist and can turn even the worst fighter into a far better one.

Greataxe and Sword proficiency- Skilled in fighting with both his sword and greataxe. More so the greataxe for he has been using it to fight since he left the knights but, he is skilled in both.

Frostwraiths vengeance- As stated many times Sion acquired a curse when entering the forbidden mountains. This curse makes him very durable and strong, it's as if his body is covered in a coat of ice and if winters cold grasp is infused in each strike. He is also resistant to the cold.

Spells & Magic:
All magic Sion does was given to him when he was cursed with Frostwraiths Vengeance, he is not that proficient in it just yet.

Ice manipulation- can shoot ice spikes and freeze the ground to make enemies slip. Only things he knows how to do right now. Spell names are Icy Ground and Ice Shards.

Winters embrace- Around Sion is a sort of cold field, in its inactive state it is only a bit colder, not to the point it does anything but to the point people notice it. He cannot stop the inactive aura for it has been with him since he got the curse but he can make it worse. When fighting Sion can make the cold field around him expand and get much colder, to the point it starts impairing those around him. Making them sluggish. If given enough time Sion can reach absolute zero where the zone around him explodes outward in a wave of cold centering around him and causing a blizzard to erupt, those within it progressively get colder and take damage the longer they are in it. He has only been able to get his zone to sub-zero once, for it takes an incredibly long time to decrease the temperature around him that much. He also can't keep the field up infinitely and has to drop it when he runs out of mana returning to the inactive form.

Black ice- Sion is able to cover his body in a shield of black ice. Black ice being transparent it is hard to see unless you are close, shining light on it, stabbing it, etc. It does not block for much and shatters when dealt too much damage or when he can no longer keep it up. Spell name Is frost armor.

Weaknesses:
Fire magic- Although he deals a lot of damage to those who use fire magic he also takes a lot of damage from those who use fire magic. Seeing how the cold at this point is the only thing keeping him alive melting it would be incredibly bad for him.

Untrusting- Refuses to trust just about anymore. He is overly cautious about new people and keeps himself distant for the most part.

Magic- He got ice magic a while ago but no one taught him how to use it so for the most part he has just been winging it. His ice magic skills are lacking, to say the least.

Frostwraiths Vengeance- This curse although it has some good traits it is still a curse. Other than the fact he now looks dead and makes the area around him cold which makes people not like him he also has a bunch of negatives. Slowly Sion is losing himself to his hatred, vengeance is replacing his memories and emotions and leaving him a cold and ruthless person who only wants to kill the person who wronged him. Some of the negatives of the curse have not been fully delved into just yet as well.

FLUFF

Hobbies:
Playing Chess
Drinking
Watching people
Refreshing up on some terrible dad jokes

Theme:

Last edited:

[class=main] position:relative; background: url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/eb6d/f/2007/346/2/6/old_paper_28_stock_by_ofruin_stock.jpg'); background-size:cover; z-index:0; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; color:#313131; [/class] [class=texture] position:relative; z-index:1; [/class] [class=container] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; [/class] [class=flex1] flex:1; min-width:300px; max-width:500px; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=bg] min-width:300px; min-height:600px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=textarea] padding:10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class] [class=header] display:inline; font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:30px; [/class] [class=lore] height:60px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-transition: height 1s ease; -moz-transition: height 1s ease; -o-transition: height 1s ease; -ms-transition: height 1s ease; transition: height 1s ease; [/class] [class name=lore state=hover] height:300px; overflow:auto; [/class] [div class=main][div class=texture][div class=container][div class=flex1][div class=bg]
iU4c5Ku.png
[/div] [/div]
[div class=flex][div class=textarea][div class=header]Basic Information[/div]
Name: Drui
Aliases: Trickster Goddess, Goddess of Music & Laughter, Goddess of Bards, Minstrels, and Gypsies.
Race: Minor Deity
Class: Lasher

Sexuality: Bisexual
High Concept: A minor deity with dreams of ascension.
Organizations\Affiliations: -
Personality: Drui is all about fun and entertainment. She adores good music, plays, and even puppet shows. This doesn't mean she isn't capable of being cross should someone offend her, or that she is above punishing those who have upset her. She can go from sweet to terrifyingly menacing in 0.5 seconds flat. She is especially affectionate to her worshipers; without them she would cease to exist. She finds it difficult to stay serious for long periods of time and can sometimes seem very easily distracted.

Backstory: Drui was borne from the beliefs and energy from entertainers. She manifested a physical presence in the world, which was quite a task on its own, but found herself stuck in this state afterwards due to her lack of godly power. Being stuck like this wasn't that bad and Drui led a nomadic life, commonly found entertaining wherever she landed. While this was all fun and playing tricks had its own joys, Drui worried that being confined to her physical state meant that she would lose followers and thus either become mortal herself or worse, fade out of existence entirely.

She isn't quite sure how to ascend into full godhood, there isn't a manual for these types of things. Whoever decided that deities were know-it-alls was someone Drui wished to personally torment with a curse because it is the farthest thing from the truth, at least from her personal experience.

Weapons & Armor:
  • Thorn Whip
    • Whip covered in rather nasty thorns.
  • Spiked Shoes
    • You don't want her to kick you.
  • Gold
  • Survival items (bedroll, etc)
  • Extra clothing
  • Fancy Flask
    • Never empties
  • Bag of Holding
    • Holds her things
    • Won it off a wizard in a bet
Skills & Abilities:
  • Whip Proficiency
    • Expertly skilled in use of whips.
  • Alcohol Tolerance
    • She can out-drink most.
  • Musically Inclined
    • Can pretty much play any instrument and sing.
  • Dance
  • Sleight of Hand
    • Some might call her a kleptomaniac; she can pick locks and pockets.
Spells & Magic:
  • Magical Music
    • Can manifest any instrument of choice.
  • Curses
    • Can apply weak curses onto others; such as always having to dance when music plays, having to sing whenever they talk, and so on. Usually very harmless, but annoying.
  • Amp!
    • If a follower is nearby and plays music, she gets a power boost.
  • Immunity
    • Immune to silencing/deafening spells and can protect others from them as well.
  • Buffs
    • She may just be a minor deity, but she can grant small blessings.
Weaknesses:
  • Temper
    • Drui can be very hotheaded and vengeful.
  • Physical Minor Deity
    • Drui's body can be destroyed and she doesn't want to find out what happens if it does.
  • Bad Music/Singing
    • Discordant music can make her feel dizzy.

Hobbies:
  • Pranks
  • Flirt
Quote\s: "Pay up!"
nothing here yet because wtf theme would work?! I'll add in this later if I think of something...
[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]

(( Was kinda thinking a Crossover Character would be pushing it, but then I saw freakin' KING LEONIDAS was there, so figured, "Eh, what the hell, why not?". ^_^ ))

• Name: Jason Walker

Aliases: "Jason", "Outsider", "Stranger", "Walker", "Outlander" (More to be added later on.)

Age: He would appear to be in his late 20's, or early 30's. However, his journey through the Fog has lasted an unknown amount of lifetimes, ranging from centuries to even a few millennia. Ever since, he's stopped really counting past a thousand.

Race: Human / Paranormal
    He is a Human, but not from this world. As such, a few traits of his may appear different to some, and his ability to Astral Project could also count him as a "Paranormal".

Class: Elite-Ranked Slayer (Custom)
    A Paranormal Slayer of the highest skill set. Trained in all kinds of Offensive and Defensive tactics and combat maneuvers, a Slayer is capable of handling all kinds of creatures, ranging from Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies, up to Demons, Fallen Angels, Eldritch Horrors, and in some cases, things that could be considered "Gods" to some. However, the latter threats tend to require multiple Slayers to work together in order to handle.

[class name=root] width: 100%; height: auto; position: relative; background-image: url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/f69c/f/2013/081/9/3/da_brocade_custom_box_background_by_gasara-d5ag4ls.gif'); background-color: rgb(218, 212, 218); background-blend-mode: multiply; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=flex] width: 100%; height: auto; position: relative; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: stretch; align-items: start; [/class] [class name=image] height: 82vh; width: calc( 739/1374 * 82vh); background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/3822838135964a2c83e4ec0027-1499767526_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.36357/full'); background-size: contain; background-position: center bottom; [/class] [class name=name] height: 3.5vh; width: 100%; position: absolute; top: calc(82vh - 3.5vh + 1px); left: 0; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgb(76, 102, 138) 30%, rgba(218, 212, 218, .5) 30%, rgba(218, 212, 218, .5) 50%, #313253 50%); background-position: bottom; background-size: 100% 3.5vh; background-repeat: no-repeat; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=nameinside] position: absolute; bottom: 0; right: 1vw; height: auto; max-width: 100%; z-index: 6; font-size: 13.25vh; font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; line-height: .77; padding-bottom: 3.5vh; text-align: right; color: transparent; background-clip: text; -webkit-background-clip: text; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, #a52b4e, #e73359, #e73359, #a52b4e); [/class] [class name=container] min-height: 500px; height: 65vh; min-width: 300px; position: relative; flex: 1; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: stretch; align-items: stretch; [/class] [class name=tabs] position: relative; margin-top: 5vmin; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: flex-end; font-size: initial; [/class] [class name=tab] position: relative; margin-right: 1.5vw; font-size: calc(1em + 3vh); font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; line-height: 1; cursor: pointer; color: black; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=selected] color: #dc5c54; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=divide] width: 100%; height: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -10%; padding-left: 10%; background-image: linear-gradient(to right, rgba(76, 102, 138, 0), rgb(76, 102, 138) 20%); [/class] [class name=contentholder] position: relative; margin: 0 15px; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=content] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; font-size: initial; [/class] [class name=scroll] position: relative; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 250px; overflow-y: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; font-family: 'Philosopher'; font-size: 1.1em; color: black; [/class] [script=tab] hide content show Essentials [/script] [script class=tab version=2 on=click] (removeClass "selected" "tab") (addClass "selected") (fadeOut 1000 "content") (fadeIn 1000 (getText)) [/script] [div class=root] [div class=name][div class=nameinside]Emily Chevalier[/div][/div] [div class=flex] [div class=image][/div] [div class=container] [div class=tabs] [div class="tab selected"]Essentials[/div][div class=tab]Persona[/div][div class=tab]Physique[/div][div class=tab]Additional[/div] [/div] [div class=divide][/div] [div class=contentholder] [div class="content Essentials"][div class=scroll] Name:
Emily Chevalier​

Aliases:
The Receptionist
The Spellweaver​

Race:
Fellow​
an Elven Variant. No one's actually quite sure what happened to turn them into that, nor what they should actually be called, but they started appearing. All that they know is that they are more in line with humans than elves are.

Class:
Spellweaver​
a type of Arcanist who creates spell through the use of keywords and phrases carrying a concept within a chant
[/div][/div] [div class="content Persona"][div class=scroll] Sexuality:
Heterosexual​

High Concept:
She just wants to live easily, fashionably, and happily as she further her endeavors in Arcane Magic.​

Character Alignment:
Neutral Good​

Guild of Heroes​

Personality:
For the most part, Emily is a nice girl, if you don't do anything to provoke a reaction from her. She just wants to relax and have a good life in fashion, reading books to boost her arcane abilities. She's only really here for the books and for the salary, but she knows when to do her job properly. She doesn't really pay much mind to any of her consequences, since she can deal with any problem with magic that could be considered extreme for many in the realm. In anycase, don't damage her hair, or her outfit, or she would literally set the world on fire. Also don't touch the ears, or the earring, its sensitive. She does love a good gossip though.​

Backstory:
Emily Chevalier was born in a fairly well off family. Most of her family members were civil officials in the kingdom, often times working alongside court mages. While her life wasn't as luxurious as a noble's, she was given quite the amount of care. From the very beginning, it was shown that she had an aptitude for magic manipulation, and quickly had tutors showing her the way to use magic. Her talent for magic was quite remarkable, and soon she was taught the more higher level theories of magic.

One day a family member brought home a friend, a court mage, who decided to impress Emily with something of a parlor trick, who was 8 at the time. Being an arcanist himself, he showed her a spectacle of magic, something that shouldn't be possible using any formalized magic systems. Of course Emily didn't know that. Thoroughly impressed, she asked what it was. "Arcane Magic. Magic that uses the most fundamental parts of pure magic, parts that exist in all magic." And just like that, she became interested in Arcane Magic, and when she started to learn how to do it, she came across Spellweaving, a type of Arcane Magic.

Even though this all happened to her, she did live a life that a normal girl would, socializing, shopping, and just being a girl in general. Eventually, when her Spellweaving reach a point where the tutors weren't able to keep up, she decided to join the Guild of Heroes to continue her growth. Her first year was quite difficult on her, since she didn't like the quests. So after talking with the Guildmaster, it was determined that she would become the Proctor for combat exams and the Receptionist of the Guild, something that she was surprisingly quite fine with. With that, for a few years she grew her magic and welcomed other members into the guild, becoming a well known face in the Guild.​
[/div][/div] [div class="content Physique"][div class=scroll] Weapons & Armor:
Arcanist's Uniform
Yep. That's about it. She had it custom made from a tailor that often did the Guild's apparel. She designed it to fit her tastes. The original version of the uniform originally didn't offer much protection, so showing that tummy wouldn't hurt, would it? It comes with a nice cape. She likes that cap too. All of it is sewn with magical fibers that make it much more durable for combat.

Earing
A common sight on fellows.
Money
Oh how much she loves her money, oh how quickly it is used to buy new stuff.
Books
The source of her knowledge. She has a variety of books, covering practically anything and everything she's interested in.

Skills & Abilities:
Fashionable Gal
Trendy!!
Good Pep Talk
"You're gonna go out there! You're gonna get that princess! You're gonna kiss her! You're gonna make out with her! Now go out there, accept that request so that I won't have to keep hearing you pine over her!"​
Receptionist
She deals with all sorts of people. She's most often the first person newcomers to the guild meet. She may play a minor role, but she handles a lot of the things for Fort Black when the Guildmaster can't.
Arcanist
By her very nature, she has a deeply rooted understanding of the fundamentals of magic, although it can be confusing to others.
Spellweaver
Because of the way her magic is formed, she is an avid reader, reading anything and everything she likes. She can engage in conversations about the most difficult topics regarding the state of mind.

Spells & Magic:
Spellweaving
A type of Arcane Magic that involves the mixing of keywords and phrases carrying concepts and notions to invoke the phenomenon of magic. Because it is reliant on words and phrases carrying inherent meaning, Emily gets stronger the more she reads and the more she understands the underlying concepts. Unfortunately she can't just say random words and hope that something happens, she must actually understand the concepts behind each word and how they all interact to. There are certain words that carry more weight than others such as King, God, Star, Moon, etc. She can perform practically any magic as long as she has a firm understanding for it.
Elemental Magic
She has a firm base in the fundamentals of elemental magic, so her spellweaving chants invoking these sorts of magic can be shortened up to a point.

Weaknesses:
Difficulties of Language
She suffers from the problem that all chant magic have, chant duration.
A Mage
She's squishy if you can make it past her magic.
Intoxicated Chaos
Try not to get her drunk. Her magic becomes more volatile.
[/div][/div] [div class="content Additional"][div class=scroll] Hobbies:
Shopping
Gossiping
Reading​

Quote\s:
"*yawn*, I'll be over there if you need me to blow something up or siege something else."
"A mage? You severely underestimate me."​

Theme:
[/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: Yordan Drorr
Aliases: The Blacksmith, Honeyed Fists, Everyone's-Best-Friend, Paladin of Thor
Class: Barbarian

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Heterosexual
High Concept: An overly-friendly barbarian who will try to hug you as part of his fighting style.
  • Guild of Heroes - An honorary member, shall we say!
Personality: Yordan is an extremely friendly and talkative man. His main focus is to be an honorable warrior and to go down in glorious battle. He will do everything in his power to help a friend in need. He's extremely brutal and violent when he fights, but that's not something he does on purpose. Yordan will easily feel betrayed and cheated and he does not get irony or sarcasm at all. Metaphors go over his head, and he is NOT fast enough to catch them. He speaks in a rather marked Germanic accent and he tends to raise his voice a lot.
Backstory: Yordan was born in a small village in the north of Albion, where societies look more like tribes than actual civilized groups. He was the son of the Chieftain and the Village Shaman. Since a very young age, his most clear talent was that of fighting. And this talent was a highly praised one in Yordan's society: being a good warrior meant you were more important than other people. He got in "honor brawls" all the time against up to 10 other kids at a time and always came out victorious, standing on top of his whimpering enemies, shouting about his glorious victory. One day, Yordan's village was raided by a rival tribe and both of his parents were brutally murdered. Fortunately, he was not there to witness that (lucky me! I would've had to write an edgy character otherwise). He was found by a group of Guild members and taken in since he had nowhere else to go.

At age 8, he was taken in by the Guild of Heroes as an unofficial "pupil". Yordan has always been a very hot-tempered child and this "fire" that he had inside was noticed by his former master. He took him in and began his training, teaching him the arts of blacksmithing, close quarters combat and a little bit of geology...for some reason? Upon reaching the age of 20, he was formally allowed into the Guild as an official member. Thanks to his training as blacksmith, he's been creating weapons for himself and for his companions. Since then, he's gathered a reputation as the guild's unofficial blacksmith: he repairs people's weapons and armors and makes brand new equipment for the new members of the Guild as temporary gear before they can get their own. He worships Thor daily and. since he proved his worth to the eyes of the divine being, was blessed by the god with his strength and power.

PHYSICAL
Appearance
:
4860b9017fbe20a648c98278e3d11690.jpg

Weapons & Armor:
  • Sturmrufer (Stormcaller) - His own personal battle hammer, forged by Yordan himself and enchanted by the best mages the Guild has to offer. It delivers a powerful electric shock with each blow and can launch intense bolts of magical electricity. When slammed with force into the ground, it creates a shockwave that knocks people off their feet and/or shocks them with low-intensity electricity.
  • Blitzbrecher (Thunderbreaker) - His mithral shield, also forged by him and enchanted by the same mages. It is incredibly resistant and near unbreakable and has the magical ability to summon a magical half-dome around the user that cannot be broken by physical means. Only magical attacks can manage to break said barrier.
  • Sturmrüstung (Storm Armor) - Mithral armor that covers his vital spots and most of his body. It's extremely resistant and is not too heavy, so it allows for quick movement and flexibility. It is enchanted, allowing him increased resistance to magic attacks in general.
  • A mithril dagger - A simple dagger. Just for emergencies.
  • A pickaxe that he uses to mine out peculiar gems, rocks or ores.
  • A pouch full of gold.
  • A backpack containing the basic items for survival:
    • A bedroll
    • A blanket
    • A glass bottle with a cap
    • 100ft of rope
    • A crowbar
    • Basic hygiene items
    • A grappling hook
    • Food and water for 5 days
Skills & Abilities:
  • Physically powerful - Yordan is INSANELY strong, within human limits of course. He can lift 260kg with medium effort without using Thor's strength(Olympic world record in modern times, heh).
  • Extremely skilled in CQC - He can fight proficiently with pretty much any weapon, but his hammer and shield are what he uses best.
  • Master Blacksmith - He is one of the best weapon-forgers in Albion and he's gained a reputation for it.
Spells & Magic:
  • Blessing of Thor - A magical blessing imparted onto him by the God of Thunder himself. It grants Yordan:
    • Supernatural strength
    • Resistance to electricity and cold-based magic
    • Increased durability and stamina
Weaknesses:
  • Not that quick - He can tank hits, he can block them, but he finds it really hard to dodge them.
  • Not the best strategist - He'll usually dive head-first into battle for a chance at a GLORIOUS FIGHT!
  • Quick-tempered - He gets angry or emotional very quickly and that could lead to unfortunate events.

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies:
  • Thoroughly enjoys arm-wrestling.
  • Likes to mine for peculiar and remarkable gems.
  • Crafts weapons and armor in his free time.
  • Likes to tell stories of his fights to literally the first person he sees.
  • Praise Thor because he's the manliest man you've ever seen manning.
Quote\s: "GET BEHIND ME, MILK DRINKERS!"; "We shall see who is best with an ARM WRESTLING CONTEST!"; "...What do you mean by We caught you red-handed, companion? His hands are not red."
Theme:

Last edited:
[class name=root] width: 100%; position: relative; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/VkcW7TQ.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 1250px; background-position: center; background-color: #e6e1d8; background-blend-mode: color-burn; [/class] [class name=root maxWidth=799px] --containerw: 95%; --borderw: 15px; --boundw: 15px; padding: 2.5%; [/class] [class name=root minWidth=800px] --containerw: 600px; --borderw: 30px; --boundw: 25px; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/class] [class name=root minWidth=1000px] --containerw: 800px; --borderw: 50px; --boundw: 45px; [/class] [class name=root minWidth=1280px] --containerw: 1050px; --borderw: 50px; --boundw: 45px; [/class] [class name=container] position: relative; margin: 100px; max-width: 100%; width: var(--containerw); height: calc(9.25/16 * var(--containerw)); background-color: #e6e1d8; border: var(--borderw) solid #e6e1d8; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=container maxWidth=799px] margin: 0; height: 0; padding-bottom: calc(1036/540 * 95%); [/class] [class name=filler] position: absolute; top:0; left:0; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: #e6e1d8; z-index: 4; [/class] [class name=flower] position: absolute; top: -41.5%; margin-left: -50%; width: 200%; padding-bottom: calc(2406/1779 * 90%); opacity: .85; transform-origin: center; transform: translate(0%,0%); background-blend-mode: darken; background-color: #e6e1d8; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/jHLDotq.jpg'); background-size: 45%; background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=flower maxWidth=799px] padding-bottom: 0; height: 100%; top: 0; margin-left: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 35%; transition: background-color 1s; [/class] [class name=flower minWidth=800px] animation-duration: 3.5s; animation-delay: .5s; animation-timing-function: ease-in-out; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class name=image] width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IBcJZcb.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 120%; background-position: 50% 18%; background-color: #e6e1d8; background-blend-mode: multiply; opacity: .9; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=image maxWidth=799px] background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 18%; [/class] [class name=mainnav] position: absolute; top: 0; left:0; width: 100%; height: 100%; font-size: initial; opacity: .9; transition: opacity .5s ease 2.1s; [/class] [class name=mainnav maxWidth=799px] display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; transition: opacity .5s ease .5s [/class] [class name=navhide] opacity: 0; transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=tab] text-transform: uppercase; color: #564743; font-size: .9em; font-family: 'Averia Serif Libre'; position: absolute; transform: translate(-50%,-50%); text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #e6e1d8, -2px -2px 1px #e6e1d8, 2px -2px 1px #e6e1d8, -2px 2px 1px #e6e1d8; cursor: pointer; z-index: 3; [/class] [class name=tab maxWidth=799px] position: relative; font-size: 4.5vh; transform: translate(0,0); margin: 1vh; [/class] [class name=tabbasics minWidth=800px] top: 10%; left: 25%; [/class] [class name=tabpersonal minWidth=800px] top: 55%; left: 14%; [/class] [class name=tabphysical minWidth=800px] top: 30%; left: 78%; [/class] [class name=tabfluff minWidth=800px] top: 62%; left: 78%; [/class] [class name=tabappearance minWidth=800px] top: 89%; left: 42%; [/class] [class name=content] position: absolute; top: var(--boundw); left: var(--boundw); right: var(--boundw); bottom: var(--boundw); opacity: 0; transition: opacity .5s ease; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=contentreveal] opacity: .75; transition: opacity 1.25s ease 3s; pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=contentreveal maxWidth=799px] transition: opacity .5s ease .5s; [/class] [class name=tabnavbox] position: relative; align-self: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; justify-content: flex-end; font-size: initial; [/class] [class name=tabnavbox maxWidth=799px] order: -1; [/class] [class name=tabnav] position: relative; display: inline-block; color: #564743; margin: .8em; margin-bottom: .5em; font-size: .75em; font-family: 'Averia Serif Libre'; cursor: pointer; text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #e6e1d8, -2px -2px 1px #e6e1d8, 2px -2px 1px #e6e1d8, -2px 2px 1px #e6e1d8; [/class] [class name=selected] pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=return minWidth=800px] animation-name: {post_id}return; animation-delay: 0s; animation-duration: 2s; [/class] [animation=return] [keyframe=5] background-color: #d1caba; [/keyframe] [keyframe=50] background-color: #e6e1d8; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(0%, 0%); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=mobilebg maxWidth=799px] background-color: #d1caba; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] display: block; width: 100%; margin-top: 10px; padding-right: 150px; overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: scroll; box-sizing: content-box; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=infotitle] font-family: 'Averia Serif Libre', serif; text-transform: uppercase; color: #564743; font-size: 1.25em; margin-bottom: 5px; [/class] [class name=inforow] width: 95%; padding-left: 5%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: flex-start; align-content: flex-start; align-items: stretch; overflow: hidden; font-size: .9em; margin: 0px -2px; [/class] [class name=inforow maxWidth=799px] margin: 0px -2px 5px -2px; [/class] [class name=infoq] flex: 1 0 120px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Poppins', sanserif; color: #7e7371; margin: 0px 2px; [/class] [class name=infor] flex: 2 0 120px; font-family: 'Averia Serif Libre', serif; color: #564743; margin: 0px 2px; [/class] [class name=flexcontent] background-color: #e6e1d8; overflow: hidden; border: calc(.9 * var(--boundw)) solid #e6e1d8; box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-stretch; [/class] [class name=titleflex] display: inline-flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: start; [/class] [class name=hideunhide] animation-name: {post_id}hideunhide; animation-duration: 1s; animation-timing-function: ease-in-out; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=hideunhide] [keyframe=0] opacity: 1; [/keyframe] [keyframe=40] opacity: 0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=60] opacity: 0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] opacity: 1; [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=contitle] display: inline-block; margin-right: 10px; font-family: 'Averia Serif Libre', serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: .95em; color: rgba(86, 71, 67, 0.68); cursor: pointer; order: 1; transition: all 0s ease .5s; [/class] [class name=activecontitle] margin-right: 30px; color: #564743; order: 0; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=contenttext] display: block; font-family: 'Poppins', sanserif; color: #7e7371; text-align: justify; font-size: .85em; [/class] [class name=contentholder] display: flex; width: 100%; position: relative; flex: 1; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: stretch; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=insidecontenthold] position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; height: 100%; [/class] [class name=bgbasics minWidth=800px] animation-name: {post_id}bgbasic; [/class] [class name=anchorbasics minWidth=800px] transform: translate(-6.5%,16.25%); background-color: #d1caba; [/class] [animation=bgbasic] [keyframe=15] background-color: #e6e1d8; [/keyframe] [keyframe=47] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(4.5%,16.25%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=52] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(4.5%,16.25%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: #d1caba; transform: translate(-6.5%,16.25%); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=basics] display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: center; align-items: flex-end; [/class] [class name=basics maxWidth=799px] align-items: stretch; justify-content: start; [/class] [class name=basicinfo] width: 46.5%; height: 65%; [/class] [class name=basicinfo maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=bgpersonal minWidth=800px] animation-name: {post_id}bgpersonal; [/class] [class name=anchorpersonal minWidth=800px] transform: translate(12.5%,5.5%); background-color: #d1caba; [/class] [animation=bgpersonal] [keyframe=15] background-color: #e6e1d8; [/keyframe] [keyframe=47] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(12.5%,0%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=52] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(12.5%,0%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: #d1caba; transform: translate(12.5%,5.5%); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=personal] display: flex; flex-flow: column wrap-reverse; justify-content: start; align-items: end; align-content: space-between; [/class] [class name=personal maxWidth=799px] flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items: stretch; [/class] [class name=personalinfo] width: 45%; height: 63%; [/class] [class name=personalinfo maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 30%; margin-bottom: 2.5%; [/class] [class name=personalcontent] width: 49.5%; height: 100%; [/class] [class name=personalcontent maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 60%; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=bgphysical minWidth=800px] animation-name: {post_id}bgphysical; [/class] [class name=anchorphysical minWidth=800px] transform: translate(-14.25%, 3.8%); background-color: #d1caba; [/class] [animation=bgphysical] [keyframe=15] background-color: #e6e1d8; [/keyframe] [keyframe=47] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(-5%, 10%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=52] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(-5%, 10%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: #d1caba; transform: translate(-14.25%, 3.8%); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=physical] display: flex; flex-flow: column wrap; justify-content: end; align-items: end; align-content: space-between; [/class] [class name=physical maxWidth=799px] flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: start; align-items: stretch; [/class] [class name=physicalinfo] width: 45%; height: 62%; margin-bottom: -2.5%; [/class] [class name=physicalinfo maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 30%; margin-bottom: 2.5%; [/class] [class name=physicalcontent] width: 49.5%; height: 100%; [/class] [class name=physicalcontent maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 60%; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=bgfluff minWidth=800px] animation-name: {post_id}bgfluff; [/class] [class name=anchorfluff minWidth=800px] transform: translate(-6.5%, -5%); background-color: #d1caba; [/class] [animation=bgfluff] [keyframe=15] background-color: #e6e1d8; [/keyframe] [keyframe=47] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(0%, -6.75%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=52] background-color: #e6e1d8 transform: translate(0%, -6.75%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: #d1caba; transform: translate(-6.5%, -5%); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=fluff] display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; justify-content: space-between; [/class] [class name=fluff maxWidth=799px] flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items: stretch; justify-content: start; [/class] [class name=fluffleft] position: relative; height: 100%; width: 36.5%; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: start; align-content: stretch; [/class] [class name=fluffleft maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 45%; flex: 1; justify-content: stretch; align-items: stretch; margin-bottom: 2.5%; [/class] [class name=fluffinfo] height: 35%; margin-bottom: 3.5%; [/class] [class name=fluffinfo maxWidth=799px] flex: 1; margin-bottom: 5%; [/class] [class name=fluffhobbies] height: 50%; [/class] [class name=fluffhobbies maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=fluffright] position: relative; height: 100%; width: 36.5%; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: end; align-content: stretch; [/class] [class name=fluffright maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 45%; flex: 1; justify-content: stretch; align-items: stretch; [/class] [class name=fluffnotes] height: 38%; margin-bottom: 3.5%; [/class] [class name=fluffnotes maxWidth=799px] flex: 1; margin-bottom: 5%; margin-top: 0; [/class] [class name=fluffquotes] height: 50%; [/class] [class name=fluffquotes maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; flex: 1; [/class] [script class=image on=click] fadeOut 1250 image fadeOut 1250 filler [/script] [script class=tab version=2 on=click] (= tabname (getText)) (if (== tabname "appearance") (group (fadeIn 1250 "image") (fadeIn 1250 "filler") (stop))) (addClass "navhide" "mainnav") (removeClass "return" "flower") (addClass (+ "bg" tabname) "flower") (addClass "contentreveal" tabname) (addClass "mobilebg" "flower") (setTimeout 4 (addClass (+ "anchor" tabname) "flower")) [/script] [script class=tabnav version=2 on=click] (= tabvar (getText)) (removeClass (+ "bg" tabname) "flower") (removeClass "contentreveal" "content") (if (== "home" tabvar) (group (removeClass "navhide" "mainnav") (addClass "return" "flower") (removeClass "mobilebg" "flower") (setTimeout 2 (removeClass (+ "anchor" tabname) "flower")) (stop))) (if (== "i" tabvar) (= tabnavname "basics")) (if (== "ii" tabvar) (= tabnavname "personal")) (if (== "iii" tabvar) (= tabnavname "physical")) (if (== "iv" tabvar) (= tabnavname "fluff")) (addClass (+ "bg" tabnavname) "flower") (addClass "contentreveal" tabnavname) (setTimeout 4 (group (addClass (+ "anchor" tabnavname) "flower") (removeClass (+ "anchor" tabname) "flower") (= tabname tabnavname))) [/script] [script class=personaltabs version=2 on=click] (= personaltabsel (getText)) (addClass "hideunhide" "titleflex") (setTimeout 1 (removeClass "hideunhide" "titleflex")) (if (== personaltabsel "personality") (fadeOut 1000 "backstory")) (if (== personaltabsel "backstory") (fadeOut 1000 "personality")) (removeClass "activecontitle" "personaltabs") (addClass "activecontitle") (fadeIn 1000 personaltabsel) [/script] [script class=physicaltabs version=2 on=click] (= physicaltabsel (getText)) (addClass "hideunhide" "titleflex") (setTimeout 1 (removeClass "hideunhide" "titleflex")) (if (!= physicaltabsel "skills") (fadeOut 1000 "skills")) (if (!= physicaltabsel "magic") (fadeOut 1000 "magic")) (if (!= physicaltabsel "weaknesses") (fadeOut 1000 "weaknesses")) (removeClass "activecontitle" "physicaltabs") (addClass "activecontitle") (fadeIn 1000 physicaltabsel) [/script] [div class=root] [div class=container] [div class=filler][/div] [div class=image][/div] [div class="flower"][/div] [div class=mainnav] [div class="tab tabbasics"]basics[/div] [div class="tab tabpersonal"]personal[/div] [div class="tab tabphysical"]physical[/div] [div class="tab tabfluff"]fluff[/div] [div class="tab tabappearance"]appearance[/div] [/div] [div class="content basics"] [div class="flexcontent basicinfo"] [div class=infotitle]basic information[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]name[/div] [div class=infor]Aster Elliston[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]aliases[/div] [div class=infor]The Collector
Marquis Elliston[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]age[/div] [div class=infor]Twenty-nine (29)[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]gender[/div] [div class=infor]Male[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]race[/div] [div class=infor]Human[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]class[/div] [div class=infor]Quartermaster Assistant (Merchant Variant with a focus on military logistics)[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabnavbox"][div class="tabnav"]home[/div][div class="tabnav selected"]i[/div][div class="tabnav"]ii[/div][div class="tabnav"]iii[/div][div class="tabnav" style="margin-right: 1.5em;"]iv[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="content personal"] [div class="flexcontent personalinfo"] [div class=infotitle]personal information[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]sexuality [/div] [div class=infor]Heterosexual[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]high concept[/div] [div class=infor]Unkempt Negotiator & Quartermaster Assistant[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]alignment[/div] [div class=infor]Neutral Good[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]relatives[/div] [div class=infor]Mother
Father
Ellie[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]affiliations[/div] [div class=infor]Guild of Heroes
Nobleman of Albion[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabnavbox"][div class="tabnav"]home[/div][div class="tabnav"]i[/div][div class="tabnav selected"]ii[/div][div class="tabnav"]iii[/div][div class="tabnav" style="margin-right: 1.5em;"]iv[/div][/div] [div class="flexcontent personalcontent"] [div class=titleflex] [div class="activecontitle contitle personaltabs"]personality[/div] [div class="contitle personaltabs"]backstory[/div] [/div] [div class=contentholder] [div class="scrollbox insidecontenthold contenttext personality"] Aster Elliston doesn't like people very much. He would much rather keep to himself and watch pretty mana do pretty things. While his professionalism is perfect, casual conversation is barely doable and intimacy is not happening anytime soon. He is pretty much reliant on Ellie Edelweiss to do anything daily life related, but he can pull through when he's motivated. He's a klutz, a walking embodiment of the noble disconnected from common sense, even though he's got good intuition when it comes to items and artifacts.

[/div] [div class="scrollbox insidecontenthold contenttext backstory" style="display: none"] Born to a noble family, Aster Elliston had some high standards placed on him since birth. Not only to succeed the title of Marquis, but to also live up to the source of the title, to become a Quartermaster of the Guild of Heroes. The Elliston Family traces their lineage to Robin Elliston-Clark, the one of the first Quartermasters of the Guild. Subsequent generations took on the role of Quartermaster and became an informal mediator between the Guild and the Court when the title of Marquis was bestowed to the family following some battle or another. In any case, Aster completely shirked these responsibilities, for the most part. Robin's specialized magic manifested in his Oculi Veritatis, making his childhood even more abnormal. He quickly became fascinated by magic objects and their mana flow. But the people around those magic objects were often times not pure at heart, something he sometimes caught glimpses of with his eyes. While initially not something important, he would later try to avoid people because of that. But what probably led him to avoid people was this:

When Aster got more and more consumed from watching the mana flow, he wouldn't really pay attention to anything else. This usually meant, that he either was in a mess, left a mess, or was the mess, be it not eating, not being organized, not keeping his appearances, etc. Of course, he usually had maids to take care of all of that and his parents were more focused on him training to be a Quartermaster, so he more or less got use to it. Unfortunately this carried over to adulthood, even after he became the Quartermaster.

That was when he met Ellie Edelweiss, the fork possessing ghost. During one of Aster's regular appointments with an arcane artifacts dealer, the dealer said he something for him. Opening the box, he was met with a fork and a ghost. The ghost gave him a life tip reminder, but he, still not liking people, decided to close the box and leave. Every time he came back, the ghost always gave him a reminder, something along the lines of "don't forget to eat your vegetables!" and "make sure to comb your hair!" This happened all the time that the dealer decided to stop him. "Aster, I've known you for a long time. Just take the fork. It'll do you some good." And so Ellie Edelweiss became his closest... mom friend? Either way, she's prob the only thing keeping his life together.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="content physical"] [div class="tabnavbox"][div class="tabnav"]home[/div][div class="tabnav"]i[/div][div class="tabnav"]ii[/div][div class="tabnav selected"]iii[/div][div class="tabnav" style="margin-right: 1.5em;"]iv[/div][/div] [div class="flexcontent physicalinfo"] [div class=infotitle]physical information[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]weapons[/div] [div class=infor]Fork
Quill
Collection of Artifacts[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]armor[/div] [div class=infor]a Slightly Unkempt Suit
Blazer
Undershirt.[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]items[/div] [div class=infor]A fancy pen
Ellie?
An Extensive Collection[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexcontent physicalcontent"] [div class=titleflex] [div class="activecontitle contitle physicaltabs"]skills[/div] [div class="contitle physicaltabs"]magic[/div] [div class="contitle physicaltabs"]weaknesses[/div] [/div] [div class="contentholder"] [div class="scrollbox insidecontenthold contenttext skills"] Connoisseur of All - He is well respected as an expert in many collections, most notably, antiquity. He can generally figure out what something does with a bit of time, and know its worth almost instantly.

Quartermaster Assistant - He may be the official Quartermaster, but he's more like the assistant. Has some skill in a variety of weapons, and can know the detail of any weapon he lays his eyes on. His skills mostly lie in magical items.

Collector - Has great organizational skills and a wealth of knowledge in many artifacts.

Negotiator - Has great negotiating skills and can make split second decisions. When it comes to the guild, he can thoroughly represent their wishes in the Royal Court, pushing forward a favorable position for the Guild. When it comes to himself, he will not compromise.

[/div] [div class="scrollbox insidecontenthold contenttext magic" style="display: none"] Oculi Veritatis - He has magic filled eyes that let him see the flow of mana, allowing him to make educated guesses about the nature of things, specifically magic items. He is also able to see mana flow during magic activation can generally guess what spell is being performed. Due to the nature of the Anatomy of Soul and the risks to his psyche on the off chance that he accidentally sees into one's soul, he tries to avoid doing that. Because of that, he's grown to not like other people, due to some childhood experiences. It is a passive and biological part of him.

Gnawing Negotiations - He is able to plant suggestions in the minds of his opponents as an inferior form of mind control. However, they're very weak and is usually only good for negotiations and trade. Not very effective in combat, but if applied many times and long enough, could result in some changes comparable to a proper mind control.

Military Standard Only - He can identify fakes, both item and people. He can temporarily dispel any negative effect on anything, but only for 5 minutes at most.

Fresh Supplies - He summons army supply boxes, enough to stock a small platoon. Contains anything and everything from rations to flags to explosives. It's very very taxing him and will prob knock him out for a good week or so, but the items summoned will be on the same level as the equipment one might see for Royal Elites. Sometimes there's even an magical item that can be categorized as an arcane artifact.

Basic Magic Spells - He's a nobleman, he should at least try to not embarrass himself.

[/div] [div class="scrollbox insidecontenthold contenttext weaknesses" style="display: none"] Ellie Edelweiss.

Daily Life Necessities.

Combat.

Interacting with people on an intimate level.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="content fluff"] [div class=fluffleft] [div class="flexcontent fluffinfo"] [div class=infotitle]FLUFF[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=inforow] [div class="infoq" style="flex: 1 0 75px;"]THEME[/div] [div class=infor]Voynich Manuscript[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexcontent fluffhobbies"] [div class="contitle activecontitle"]hobbies[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=contenttext] Collecting Artifacts

Watching Mana flow. [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabnavbox"][div class="tabnav"]home[/div][div class="tabnav"]i[/div][div class="tabnav"]ii[/div][div class="tabnav"]iii[/div][div class="tabnav selected" style="margin-right: 1.5em;"]iv[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=fluffright] [div class="flexcontent fluffnotes"] [div class="contitle activecontitle"]notes[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=contenttext] notes here [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexcontent fluffquotes"] [div class="contitle activecontitle"]quotes[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=contenttext] "..." *ignores*

"Ellie!! Save me!!"

"Stop staring at me..."

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

[class name=root] width: 100%; position: relative; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/FUMoqzM.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 1250px; background-position: center; background-color: #e6e1d8; background-blend-mode: color-burn; [/class] [class name=root maxWidth=799px] --containerw: 95%; --borderw: 15px; --boundw: 15px; padding: 2.5%; [/class] [class name=root minWidth=800px] --containerw: 600px; --borderw: 30px; --boundw: 25px; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/class] [class name=root minWidth=1000px] --containerw: 800px; --borderw: 50px; --boundw: 45px; [/class] [class name=root minWidth=1280px] --containerw: 1050px; --borderw: 50px; --boundw: 45px; [/class] [class name=container] position: relative; margin: 100px; max-width: 100%; width: var(--containerw); height: calc(9.25/16 * var(--containerw)); background-color: #e6e1d8; border: var(--borderw) solid #e6e1d8; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=container maxWidth=799px] margin: 0; height: 0; padding-bottom: calc(1036/540 * 95%); [/class] [class name=filler] position: absolute; top:0; left:0; width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: #e6e1d8; z-index: 4; [/class] [class name=flower] position: absolute; top: -8%; margin-left: -25%; width: 150%; padding-bottom: calc(712/1000 * 105%); transform-origin: center; transform: translate(0%,0%); background-blend-mode: multiply; background-color: #e6e1d8; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/QQLe4Iy.jpg'); background-size: 70%; background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=flower maxWidth=799px] padding-bottom: 0; height: 100%; top: 0; margin-left: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; background-size: 170%; background-position: center; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/Cslz4KR.jpg'); transition: background-color 1s; [/class] [class name=flower minWidth=800px] animation-duration: 3.5s; animation-delay: .5s; animation-timing-function: ease-in-out; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class name=image] width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/WXIk72m.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 210%; background-position: 45% 25%; background-color: #e6e1d8; background-blend-mode: multiply; opacity: .9; z-index: 5; [/class] [class name=image maxWidth=799px] background-size: 400%; background-position: 58% 33%; [/class] [class name=mainnav] position: absolute; top: 0; left:0; width: 100%; height: 100%; font-size: initial; opacity: .9; transition: opacity .5s ease 2.1s; [/class] [class name=mainnav maxWidth=799px] display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: center; align-items: center; transition: opacity .5s ease .5s [/class] [class name=navhide] opacity: 0; transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=tab] text-transform: uppercase; color: #564743; font-size: .9em; font-family: 'Averia Serif Libre'; position: absolute; transform: translate(-50%,-50%); text-shadow:2px 2px 1px #e6e1d8, -2px -2px 1px #e6e1d8, 2px -2px 1px #e6e1d8, -2px 2px 1px #e6e1d8; cursor: pointer; z-index: 3; [/class] [class name=tab maxWidth=799px] position: relative; font-size: 4.5vh; transform: translate(0,0); margin: 1vh; [/class] [class name=tabbasics minWidth=800px] top: 46%; left: 10%; [/class] [class name=tabpersonal minWidth=800px] top: 68%; left: 30%; [/class] [class name=tabphysical minWidth=800px] top: 32%; left: 53%; [/class] [class name=tabfluff minWidth=800px] top: 64%; left: 89%; [/class] [class name=tabappearance minWidth=800px] top: 78.5%; left: 70%; [/class] [class name=content] position: absolute; top: var(--boundw); left: var(--boundw); right: var(--boundw); bottom: var(--boundw); opacity: 0; transition: opacity .5s ease; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=contentreveal] opacity: .75; transition: opacity 1.25s ease 3s; pointer-events: auto; [/class] [class name=contentreveal maxWidth=799px] transition: opacity .5s ease .5s; [/class] [class name=tabnavbox] position: relative; align-self: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; justify-content: flex-end; font-size: initial; [/class] [class name=tabnavbox maxWidth=799px] order: -1; [/class] [class name=tabnav] position: relative; display: inline-block; color: #564743; margin: .8em; margin-bottom: .5em; font-size: .75em; font-family: 'Averia Serif Libre'; cursor: pointer; text-shadow: 2px 2px 1px #e6e1d8, -2px -2px 1px #e6e1d8, 2px -2px 1px #e6e1d8, -2px 2px 1px #e6e1d8; [/class] [class name=selected] pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=return minWidth=800px] animation-name: {post_id}return; animation-delay: 0s; animation-duration: 2s; [/class] [animation=return] [keyframe=5] background-color: #d1caba; [/keyframe] [keyframe=50] background-color: #e6e1d8; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(0%, 0%); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=mobilebg maxWidth=799px] background-color: #d1caba; [/class] [class name=bgbasics minWidth=800px] animation-name: {post_id}bgbasic; [/class] [class name=anchorbasics minWidth=800px] transform: translate(6%,2%); background-color: #d1caba; [/class] [animation=bgbasic] [keyframe=15] background-color: #e6e1d8; [/keyframe] [keyframe=47] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(18%,0%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=52] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(18%,0%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: #d1caba; transform: translate(6%,2%); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=basics] display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: center; align-items: flex-end; [/class] [class name=basics maxWidth=799px] align-items: stretch; justify-content: start; [/class] [class name=basicinfo] width: 46.5%; height: 65%; margin-right: 10%; [/class] [class name=basicinfo maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=basictabs minWidth=800px] margin-right: 10%; [/class] [class name=bgpersonal minWidth=800px] animation-name: {post_id}bgpersonal; [/class] [class name=anchorpersonal minWidth=800px] transform: translate(-2%,-16%); background-color: #d1caba; [/class] [animation=bgpersonal] [keyframe=15] background-color: #e6e1d8; [/keyframe] [keyframe=47] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(0%,-20%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=52] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(0%,-20%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: #d1caba; transform: translate(-2%,-16%); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=personal] display: flex; flex-flow: column wrap; justify-content: start; align-items: flex-end; align-content: space-between; [/class] [class name=personal maxWidth=799px] flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items: stretch; [/class] [class name=personalinfo] width: 45%; height: 63%; [/class] [class name=personalinfo maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 30%; margin-bottom: 2.5%; [/class] [class name=personalcontent] width: 49.5%; height: 100%; [/class] [class name=personalcontent maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 60%; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=bgphysical minWidth=800px] animation-name: {post_id}bgphysical; [/class] [class name=anchorphysical minWidth=800px] transform: translate(-8%, 5.75%); background-color: #d1caba; [/class] [animation=bgphysical] [keyframe=15] background-color: #e6e1d8; [/keyframe] [keyframe=47] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(-13%, 5.75%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=52] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(-13%, 5.75%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: #d1caba; transform: translate(-8%, 5.75%); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=physical] display: flex; flex-flow: column wrap-reverse; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: flex-end; align-content: space-between; [/class] [class name=physical maxWidth=799px] flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: start; align-items: stretch; [/class] [class name=physicalinfo] width: 45%; height: 62%; margin-bottom: -2.5%; [/class] [class name=physicalinfo maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 30%; margin-bottom: 2.5%; [/class] [class name=physicalcontent] width: 49.5%; height: 100%; [/class] [class name=physicalcontent maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 60%; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=bgfluff minWidth=800px] animation-name: {post_id}bgfluff; [/class] [class name=anchorfluff minWidth=800px] transform: translate(-14%, -9%); background-color: #d1caba; [/class] [animation=bgfluff] [keyframe=15] background-color: #e6e1d8; [/keyframe] [keyframe=47] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(-14%, 0%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=52] background-color: #e6e1d8; transform: translate(-14%, 0%); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-color: #d1caba; transform: translate(-14%, -9%); [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=fluff] display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; justify-content: space-between; [/class] [class name=fluff maxWidth=799px] flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items: stretch; justify-content: start; [/class] [class name=fluffleft] position: relative; height: 100%; width: 36.5%; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: start; align-content: stretch; [/class] [class name=fluffleft maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 45%; flex: 1; justify-content: stretch; align-items: stretch; margin-bottom: 2.5%; [/class] [class name=fluffinfo] height: 35%; margin-bottom: 3.5%; margin-top: 2%; [/class] [class name=fluffinfo maxWidth=799px] flex: 1; margin-bottom: 5%; margin-top: 0; [/class] [class name=fluffhobbies] height: 50%; [/class] [class name=fluffhobbies maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=fluffright] position: relative; height: 100%; width: 33%; margin-left: 1.5%; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: flex-end; align-content: stretch; [/class] [class name=fluffright maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; height: 45%; flex: 1; justify-content: stretch; align-items: stretch; [/class] [class name=fluffnotes] height: 38%; margin-bottom: 3.5%; [/class] [class name=fluffnotes maxWidth=799px] flex: 1; margin-bottom: 5%; margin-top: 0; [/class] [class name=fluffquotes] height: 50%; [/class] [class name=fluffquotes maxWidth=799px] width: 100%; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] display: block; width: 100%; margin-top: 10px; padding-right: 150px; overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: scroll; box-sizing: content-box; flex: 1; [/class] [class name=infotitle] font-family: 'Averia Serif Libre', serif; text-transform: uppercase; color: #564743; font-size: 1.25em; margin-bottom: 5px; [/class] [class name=inforow] width: 95%; padding-left: 5%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: flex-start; align-content: flex-start; align-items: stretch; overflow: hidden; font-size: .9em; margin: 0px -2px; [/class] [class name=inforow maxWidth=799px] margin: 0px -2px 5px -2px; [/class] [class name=infoq] flex: 1 0 120px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Poppins', sanserif; color: #7e7371; margin: 0px 2px; [/class] [class name=infor] flex: 2 0 120px; font-family: 'Averia Serif Libre', serif; color: #564743; margin: 0px 2px; [/class] [class name=flexcontent] background-color: #e6e1d8; overflow: hidden; border: calc(.9 * var(--boundw)) solid #e6e1d8; box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-stretch; [/class] [class name=titleflex] display: inline-flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: start; [/class] [class name=hideunhide] animation-name: {post_id}hideunhide; animation-duration: 1s; animation-timing-function: ease-in-out; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=hideunhide] [keyframe=0] opacity: 1; [/keyframe] [keyframe=40] opacity: 0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=60] opacity: 0; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] opacity: 1; [/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=contitle] display: inline-block; margin-right: 10px; font-family: 'Averia Serif Libre', serif; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: .95em; color: rgba(86, 71, 67, 0.68); cursor: pointer; order: 1; transition: all 0s ease .5s; [/class] [class name=activecontitle] margin-right: 30px; color: #564743; order: 0; pointer-events: none; [/class] [class name=contenttext] display: block; font-family: 'Poppins', sanserif; color: #7e7371; text-align: justify; font-size: .85em; [/class] [class name=contentholder] display: flex; width: 100%; position: relative; flex: 1; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: stretch; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=insidecontenthold] position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; height: 100%; [/class] [script class=image on=click] fadeOut 1250 image fadeOut 1250 filler [/script] [script class=tab version=2 on=click] (= tabname (getText)) (if (== tabname "appearance") (group (fadeIn 1250 "image") (fadeIn 1250 "filler") (stop))) (addClass "navhide" "mainnav") (removeClass "return" "flower") (addClass (+ "bg" tabname) "flower") (addClass "contentreveal" tabname) (addClass "mobilebg" "flower") (setTimeout 4 (addClass (+ "anchor" tabname) "flower")) [/script] [script class=tabnav version=2 on=click] (= tabvar (getText)) (removeClass (+ "bg" tabname) "flower") (removeClass "contentreveal" "content") (if (== "home" tabvar) (group (removeClass "navhide" "mainnav") (addClass "return" "flower") (removeClass "mobilebg" "flower") (setTimeout 2 (removeClass (+ "anchor" tabname) "flower")) (stop))) (if (== "i" tabvar) (= tabnavname "basics")) (if (== "ii" tabvar) (= tabnavname "personal")) (if (== "iii" tabvar) (= tabnavname "physical")) (if (== "iv" tabvar) (= tabnavname "fluff")) (addClass (+ "bg" tabnavname) "flower") (addClass "contentreveal" tabnavname) (setTimeout 4 (group (addClass (+ "anchor" tabnavname) "flower") (removeClass (+ "anchor" tabname) "flower") (= tabname tabnavname))) [/script] [script class=personaltabs version=2 on=click] (= personaltabsel (getText)) (addClass "hideunhide" "titleflex") (setTimeout 1 (removeClass "hideunhide" "titleflex")) (if (== personaltabsel "personality") (fadeOut 1000 "backstory")) (if (== personaltabsel "backstory") (fadeOut 1000 "personality")) (removeClass "activecontitle" "personaltabs") (addClass "activecontitle") (fadeIn 1000 personaltabsel) [/script] [script class=physicaltabs version=2 on=click] (= physicaltabsel (getText)) (addClass "hideunhide" "titleflex") (setTimeout 1 (removeClass "hideunhide" "titleflex")) (if (!= physicaltabsel "skills") (fadeOut 1000 "skills")) (if (!= physicaltabsel "magic") (fadeOut 1000 "magic")) (if (!= physicaltabsel "weaknesses") (fadeOut 1000 "weaknesses")) (removeClass "activecontitle" "physicaltabs") (addClass "activecontitle") (fadeIn 1000 physicaltabsel) [/script] [div class=root] [div class=container] [div class=filler][/div] [div class="flower"][/div] [div class=image][/div] [div class=mainnav] [div class="tab tabbasics"]basics[/div] [div class="tab tabpersonal"]personal[/div] [div class="tab tabphysical"]physical[/div] [div class="tab tabfluff"]fluff[/div] [div class="tab tabappearance"]appearance[/div] [/div] [div class="content basics"] [div class="flexcontent basicinfo"] [div class=infotitle]basic information[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]name[/div] [div class=infor]edelweiss[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]aliases[/div] [div class=infor]ellie, fork ghost[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]age[/div] [div class=infor]unknown[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]gender[/div] [div class=infor]female[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]race[/div] [div class=infor]ghost[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]class[/div] [div class=infor]resident ghost[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabnavbox basictabs"][div class="tabnav"]home[/div][div class="tabnav selected"]i[/div][div class="tabnav"]ii[/div][div class="tabnav"]iii[/div][div class="tabnav" style="margin-right: 1.5em;"]iv[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="content personal"] [div class="flexcontent personalinfo"] [div class=infotitle]personal information[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]sexuality [/div] [div class=infor]Heterosexual[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]high concept[/div] [div class=infor]Ghostly quartermaster who goes momfriend on everyone[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]alignment[/div] [div class=infor]Neutral Good[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]relatives[/div] [div class=infor]Aster[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]affiliations[/div] [div class=infor]Guild of Heroes[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabnavbox"][div class="tabnav"]home[/div][div class="tabnav"]i[/div][div class="tabnav selected"]ii[/div][div class="tabnav"]iii[/div][div class="tabnav" style="margin-right: 1.5em;"]iv[/div][/div] [div class="flexcontent personalcontent"] [div class=titleflex] [div class="activecontitle contitle personaltabs"]personality[/div] [div class="contitle personaltabs"]backstory[/div] [/div] [div class=contentholder] [div class="scrollbox insidecontenthold contenttext personality"] Ellie is a cheerful individual whose death hasn't seemed to faze her in the least. If it weren't for the fact she literally goes through walls and is partially see-through, then one probably wouldn't realize she was a ghost. She's a frequently heard voice in the Guild, whether it's from nagging Ellie or sorting out the inventory. Laughter is an oft-heard sound in her presence.

Alongside her title of Quartermaster, she's also the guild's honorary mom. Taking care of others comes naturally to Ellie. As with any good mother figure, Ellie tends to be on the nosy side, asking questions at the expense of the recipient's comfort. She is incredibly trusting, often putting herself out there and opening up long before whoever she's talking to is ready to return the gesture. Naivety is commonly associated with her. It's easy to try and put up a wall against her friendly overtures, but Edelweiss is nothing if not persistent. Frankly if she's set her sights on you, you'd be better off just going along with it than trying to hide. It's near impossible to lock out a ghost after all.

[/div] [div class="scrollbox insidecontenthold contenttext backstory" style="display: none"] Edelweiss doesn't remember anything from before the afterlife. Her earliest memory is that of waking up in the arcane antiques shop, shocking the owner and almost giving the old man a heart attack. Thankfully she managed to calm him down before anything happened. When asked for a name, she was unable to give him any, which troubled her more than it did him. Eventually they decided on Edelweiss, after the flower embossed on the handle of the fork she was attached to. Not even Ellie herself knows why she would be bound to a fork of all things.

"Living" as a ghost wasn't too much of an adjustment. Considering she didn't remember of being alive, there wasn't much to adjust to. As the old man pointed out, she carried a few habits and quirks that were clearly of a former life, but their little forays into investigating the fork's past turned up nothing. She simply just became part of the shop, assisting the old man with his stock and keeping him company during his quieter days. When a customer came by that he didn't quite trust, it was up to Edelweiss to scare them out.

Unlike Ellie's status as undead, the artifacts dealer aged. And with his advanced years came the desire to retire. It wasn't a secret; he'd mentioned as much to his constant ghostly companion. Though reluctant to part ways, Edelweiss wasn't one to stop him from getting his much deserved rest. So she allowed him to vet potential new partners, eventually deciding on a nobleman named Aster Elliston. When the old man first broached the subject with him, the two were met with instant rejection. Ellie knew a lot of it had to do with how she scolded him during their first meeting, but she couldn't be blamed. The man was a mess. His coat had a rip, he looked to thin and his skin was sallow from lack of sun.

Aster came back frequently after that. Though Edelweiss could be annoying with her reminders, she meant well and the dealer had good stock. As the last of his items went up for sale, the Quartermaster came to see what he could get. Knowing this was probably the last time, the old man simply gave Aster the fork. With his manners too deeply ingrained to refute the gift or toss it behind his back, Aster was now stuck with Edelweiss the mom friend. Good timing too. The man looked ready to collapse after two nights of no eating or sleeping.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="content physical"] [div class="tabnavbox"][div class="tabnav"]home[/div][div class="tabnav"]i[/div][div class="tabnav"]ii[/div][div class="tabnav selected"]iii[/div][div class="tabnav" style="margin-right: 1.5em;"]iv[/div][/div] [div class="flexcontent physicalinfo"] [div class=infotitle]physical information[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]weapons[/div] [div class=infor]fork[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]armor[/div] [div class=infor]no physical presence[/div] [/div] [div class=inforow] [div class=infoq]items[/div] [div class=infor]notebook[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexcontent physicalcontent"] [div class=titleflex] [div class="activecontitle contitle physicaltabs"]skills[/div] [div class="contitle physicaltabs"]magic[/div] [div class="contitle physicaltabs"]weaknesses[/div] [/div] [div class="contentholder"] [div class="scrollbox insidecontenthold contenttext skills"] Cooking - While she's by no means a culinary genius, her meals are more than just palatable. She has perfected a few choice meals, namely those that are favored by Aster that are also nutritious. Getting the man to eat when he's buried in something is no easy feat.

Multitasking - Edelweiss can cook, clean, sort the inventory and hold a conversation - all at the same time. The real miracle is that she's able to do it without making a mistake in any of them.

Organization - Being able to keep on top of the guild's many supplies requires ruthless management and record-keeping. Do not try to skim off the top of anything of the sort; Edelweiss will find out.

Memory - Organization requires a sharp memory, and Edelweiss has that. It's ironic she can remember who used what when, but can't seem to recall her own past.

[/div] [div class="scrollbox insidecontenthold contenttext magic" style="display: none"] Possession - Edelweiss has the ability to control up to 10 things, not including the item she's bound to which is the fork. This is limited to strictly inanimate and nonmagical objects.

Mana Reading - Although she can't see mana the way Aster can, Ellie can detect magical energy that enables her to tell if someone is predisposed to magic, or if there's a high concentration of it in a certain area.

Will of the Dead - She can speak to the souls of other dead people. This is only really applicable to ghosts who choose to be invisible to the living's eyes, unlike Ellie. There's not really much else.

[/div] [div class="scrollbox insidecontenthold contenttext weaknesses" style="display: none"] Edelweiss Fork - Damaging the fork causes excruciating pain for Ellie. Whoever has Ellie's fork basically owns her, which is why the dealer heavily vetted who would get the fork.

Sensitive to Magic - Areas of high mana concentration or powerful magic in general have the potential to corrupt her. If anyone blasted Edelweiss with a blast of telepathic magic, for example, there's a good chance they'll have complete access to her mind.

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="content fluff"] [div class=fluffleft] [div class="flexcontent fluffinfo"] [div class=infotitle]FLUFF[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=inforow] [div class="infoq" style="flex: 1 0 75px;"]THEME[/div] [div class=infor]fakery tale[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexcontent fluffhobbies"] [div class="contitle activecontitle"]hobbies[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=contenttext] cooking, organizing supplies, nagging others, sewing, pranking newbies
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="tabnavbox"][div class="tabnav"]home[/div][div class="tabnav"]i[/div][div class="tabnav"]ii[/div][div class="tabnav"]iii[/div][div class="tabnav selected" style="margin-right: 1.5em;"]iv[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=fluffright] [div class="flexcontent fluffnotes"] [div class="contitle activecontitle"]notes[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=contenttext] people often hand Ellie any clothes that might have loose seams or rips so that she can sew them back up | if she's not doing inventory she's probably in the kitchen helping with the meals | or cleaning because few people actually tidy up in the guild
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexcontent fluffquotes"] [div class="contitle activecontitle"]quotes[/div] [div class=scrollbox] [div class=contenttext] "Aster if you don't eat, I'm going to burn your books down."

"Who left this sword on the floor?"

[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

[class=stoneWrapper] max-width: 732px; min-width: 200px; background: #b2b4a2; height: auto; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneBanner] background: url(https://pre00.deviantart.net/0f52/th/pre/f/2015/230/3/2/european_medieval_village_by_klauspillon-d9667s2.jpg); width: 100%; background-size: 100% 250px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; color: transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/class] [class=stoneBannerText] text-align: center; font-size: 80px; color: #6d754c; text-shadow: -4px 0 #b2b4a2; [/class] [class=stoneTextBox] padding: 10px; height: auto; width: 97%; color: #28291b; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneHeader] color: #28291b; font-size: 30px; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBanner][div class=stoneBannerText]Krysten Verlet[/div][/div][div class=stoneTextBox][div class=stoneHeader]Basic Information[/div]Name: Krysten Verlet
Aliases: Krys
Class: Fighter
[div class=stoneHeader]Physical Information
0DjmAsh_d.jpg
Appearance: Krys stands about five feet, five inches tall with a moderately broad build. The woman is easily one of the least-impressive members of the guild.
Weapons & Armor:
Steel Longsword - A basic run-of-the-mill longsword that she had been able to acquire.
Hardened Leather Armor - Though she is somewhat strong, she prefers the mobility such armor as the offer over the defensive ability of metal.
Simple Chain Necklace - A thin silver chain necklace that she always wears as it was a gift from her Uncle before she left home.
Skills & Abilities:
Adept Swordswoman - Can handle a sword pretty well
Family Trade - Growing up with her family owning the town stables, Krys is well versed in how to care for and ride horses.
Spells & Magic: None
Weaknesses:
Living Family - Her family (Mother, Father, Siblings, etc) still lives who she corresponds regularly with via letters. She tends to worry about them even if they claim everything is well.
Mediocre Training - Krys is hardly the best fencer and could easily be bested by someone with a little more experience than her.[/div]
[div class=stoneHeader]Personal Information
Sexuality: Bisexual
High Concept: Normal human trying to prove herself among creatures and heroes of legend.
Character Alignment: Neutral Good
Guild of Heroes - Apprentice of a couple months
Personality Description: Krysten is kind individual with a bitter streak. She would like to help defend those who are unable to do it themselves, but is constantly seen as inferior when compared to others with a similar goal. However, this only motivates her. Finding that if she could simply prove that you didn’t need some strange powers or to be of a weird species to save the world, more humans would be up to the task to tip the scale and keep them from becoming indebted to these beings.
Personality Traits:
  • Only having grown up around her own kind, she tends to be a bit nervous and weary around non-humans (especially those presenting as such) even when they prove to be non-hostile, such as her guildmates.
  • Even though she sees herself at a disadvantage as opposed to her guildmates, she doesn’t envy any of them for their abilities.
  • While Krys has pretty thick skin, she tends to get agitated quickly even if she isn’t visibly lashing out. Bottled up frustration is normal released when she trains.
Backstory: The words average and boring would be pretty apt factors in describing Krysten’s life story. She grew up in a somewhat small human village knowing nearly everyone and their second cousins within the entirety of the town. Traders and travelers did pass through occasionally, but for the most part it was out of the way in a small corner of nowhere.

As a child Krysten helped her mother around the house but quickly took a liking to working with her father in the stables. Tending to the horses of the various townsfolk and travelers was a clear passion of hers, her father easily believing that she could take over the operation of the stables when she grew a bit older, leaving himself a nice retirement.

But of course things didn’t turn out that way.

Their quaint little village was disturbed when she reached 15. Common thugs deciding to try and take what wasn’t theirs, a typical threat out in the countryside. They surprisingly didn’t succeed, the few volunteer guardsmen trained by her Uncle Sewell were enough to wound a couple of them enough to scatter the rest, the group clearly not expecting them to resist their demands.

Krysten had been watching the scuffle from not too far away and was almost in awe of the way they fought. Blades swinging, a bit of armor clanging. She immediately ran up to her Uncle once he was finished and was asking to be taught how to fight like he did. Her parents were weary of the idea but after Sewell spoke to them for a few minutes he had been able to convince them otherwise, as everyone should know how to defend themself.

Her tutelage under him lasted a good long while. Sewell still trying to get up and fix her positioning and grip on her blade even when he could barely stand. Knowing that his years were catching up to him, Krysten told him to finally rest and that she could find someone elsewhere to continue studying. The man was reluctant to let her go but ultimately agreed, saying it was about time she left her hometown for something more.

She drifted for awhile. Not really having anything else to be doing until she caught wind of a certain guild. They were recruiting new members and, with nothing else to be doing, she joined up, but quickly learned she was quite out of place within their ranks. Still, determined to prove that humans weren’t entirely useless, she decided to stay, aiming to improve herself more than she could hope to alone.[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

[class=wrapper] [/class] [class=main] position:relative; background:url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/eb6d/f/2007/346/2/6/old_paper_28_stock_by_ofruin_stock.jpg') no-repeat; max-width:2032px; min-width:300px; min-height:388px; background-size:cover; margin:auto; [/class] [class=upperimg] min-width:610px; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; top:0; left:0; pointer-events:none; overflow:hidden; text-align:center; [/class] [class=header] display:inline; font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:30px; color:#313131; [/class] [class=text] position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; -webkit-columns: 2 200px; -moz-columns: 2 200px; -webkit-column-gap: 20px; -moz-column-gap: 20px; column-gap: 20px; columns: 2 200px; text-align:justify; padding:10px; font-family:'Karla'; color:#313131; [/class] [div class=main][div class=upperimg]
wYI29JF.png
[/div][div class=text][div class=header]Basic Information[/div]
Name: Lucius Ve'Lial
Aliases: Luke
Race: Nephilim (Not to be confused with Angels)
Class: Ranger

High Concept: Exiled angelic-like being who is still figuring life out.
Character Alignment: Neutral Good
Organizations\Affiliations: Guild of Heros

Personality: Lucius is a fairly level-headed person; most times. He has been known to become passionate about things from time to time, which may catch other off-guard if only ever used to his calm demeanor. He tries to be patient, but everyone has their limits, even Lucius. While he may not be the perfect gentleman, he tries to remain respectful to those who deserve it. He can hold grudges for a long time, though it is rare for him to dislike someone so greatly to get to that point.

Backstory: Lucius comes from the race of Nephilim which are closely related to angels, yet not quite the same. Nephilim believe they are descendants of fallen angels - those choosing to reside on the mortal realm - to explain their similarities. The Nephilim take a strict neutral stance, choosing to rather be observers of history and time than to interfere. There are only a handful of times where the Nephilim have opted to 'correct' the path of history and only when their own race felt threatened.

Lucius lived this way for 200 years (give or take). He was a Watcher, one assigned to observe and document the events witnessed while traveling for a tour of five years. He had done this a few times before as Watchers were carefully rotated to prevent over exposure to the outside world and risk being swayed. Lucius was one of the few who did not manage to stay neutral. On his travels to return home, a farming village which specialized in flowers was in the middle of being raided by a large troupe of bandits.

He was supposed to avoid conflict, to just find a place and observe silently, write down what he saw as objectively as he could and then once it was over he was continue on his path. Only he didn't. Lucius fought off the bandits and interfering in the natural course of history. When he returned home and admitted his failure, he was punished severely and exiled. At first Lucius was quite lost in what to do now that he had no place to call home. He ended up for a period of time taking odd jobs at cities and villages he passed through until eventually joining the Guild of Heros.

Weapons & Armor:
  • Bow, Quiver, and Arrow
  • Leather Armor
  • Daggers
  • Metal armguards
  • Gold
  • Cloak
  • Extra clothing

Skills & Abilities:
  • Flight (with wings)
  • Proficient with Bows
  • Proficient with Daggers
  • Decent with unarmed combat
  • Agile and Dextrous

Spells & Magic:
  • Wing Manifestation
    • Lucius can manifest large wings capable of flight. They can vanish in a flurry of feathers as well, resulting in a very normal human form.
  • Magical Bow/Arrows
    • He is able to create a bow and arrows with magical properties. He can't use them infinitely.
  • Imbue Magic
    • Lucius can imbue small things with magical properties, such as his arrows or daggers.
  • Holy/Life Domain
    • He is most adept in Holy and Life domain magic; can cast things such as heal and cure.

Weaknesses:
  • Wing Damage
    • Though he can cause his wings to vanish, should they be injured, he needs time to recover before using them again.
  • Only One
    • Lucius can only carry at most one average-sized human when flying
  • Close Combat
    • He is most skilled as a ranged fighter.

Hobbies:
  • Writing a journal (in a cipher)
  • Reading
  • Sleeping in trees
  • Enjoying the outdoors
Quote\s: "Please do not pet my wings..."

Theme: Pending, not important.

[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Name: Nyx Stormwind
Aliases: Black Paladin, The blade of the Dragon King
Race: Half dragon (Black)
Class: Paladin

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Heterosexual (but married)
High Concept: A relic of a time long past still seeking to keep the world her friend saved in peace.
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Organizations\Affiliations: Guild of Heroes (but has not been able to visit since it first opened)
Personality: Nyx is a law abiding paladin always ready to step up and do what's right. However since the adventure with William black 230 years ago she has devoted herself to keeping the world he saved in peace. But at the moment she deals with the fact she believes she's the last one left. And having full on anxiety attacks at the realization she may be alone in this endeavor. At the moment the only thing keeping her from breaking down is that the guild of heroes still stands and still keeps his heroic ideals.
Backstory: "Well I guess I'll tell my story, like anybody believes me anymore. I lived during the time that William was alive. Things were different back then, no guild of heroes to take jobs. You had two types of people. Those willing to help because they believed they were in the right. Then those who were only in it for the money. William was the former and he was a rare sight. To see someone like that so willing to help others even though he had no idea who half of them even were struck a chord with me. At the time I was just beginning as a paladin. I stopped thieves and bandits but I always had this feeling, I mean the same feeling most people of 20 had. That feeling that I was meant for more. Then one day I was doing my rounds and there was William, trying to warn people of a dark storm that was coming. Of course only a few believed it. But as he stood there my god spoke to me. She said the man spoke the truth. There was an order to get one of my supperiors but he had fallen ill. And our forces had been spread thin. I was picked to follow him due to the threat that was what William had mentioned could mean. And he was right. The lich Turenval was there ready to throw this world into a hell like state. And we stopped him. I'd rather not detail our journey but in the end we had pushed Turenval back. We lost friends and more but we brought a time of peace to the world. And yet I felt like our victory was not long term. I'm not sure if the others were aware or not but I ignored the feeling and took the victory with those who stayed alive. After a bit we were called by William as he revealed he opened up a guild. He carved his phrase into a stone tablet, truly inspiring words. And he gave each of us a badge calling us the first members of The Guild of Heroes. And it was flattering. I couldn't stay with them but even to this day I still have my badge. But now I have to return, the forces of Turenval are back. And as a Hero I have to step up. For the world and William."

PHYSICAL
Appearance
:
b2bdef5d981c10086912eea613a277c6.jpg
(Just add black scales that go up to her face and make her left arm clawed. Also she wields a longsword)

Weapons & Armor:
Moonblade: An Elven artifact given to Nyx by her Elf husband. On it's own it acts as a catalyst for certain spells. Alongside that the blade hosts an Elven spirit that assists it's wielder, mostly acting as a second set of eyes.
Kite shield: A normal looking shield and practically it normal. But for Nyx she kept the shield out of nostalgia. Though she does intend on enchanting it.
Items & Personal Belongings: A ring made of brass, and a Guild of heroes badge (but not in good condition due to the time that has passed
Skills & Abilities: Persuasion, Intimidating presence hundreds of years of fighting experience.
Spells & Magic:
Cure wounds: A base yet powerful healing spell

Moonbeam: A beam that falls from the sky, dubbed Moonbeam due to the blue coloration. Effective against undead.

Divine smite: A strike fueled by Holy energy. Effective against the unholy and undead or anything that hates light.

Aura of vitality: An aura that heals in an area around Nyx.

Thunderous smite: A smite spell that is meant for creatures with heavy armor and a good amount of constructs.

Acid breath weapon: Nyx thanks to her heritage and age is able to use the acid breath of a young black dragon. Very nasty if you let it hit you. But this ability can only be used once a day so Nyx uses it sparingly.

Weaknesses: Nyx is a mostly melee based warrior. So a ranged fighter can be devestating. If her shield can't block it and her armor unable to stand it she can be hit. Dodging is not an option with that heavy armor she's wearing.

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies: (What does the dark lord do in his free time, when not vying for supremacy over the world?.)
Quote\s: "If it's for the sake of the world William saved then I will push this body to the brink of death."
"My story may be crazy but I know it's true because I was there."
"I'm devoted to William because of how he helped me. What do you even know about him!"?"
"To you William is just the name of some old hero. To me it's the name of a good friend, the man who showed me the world was worth all that we suffered."
Theme: (Musical theme.)

goh_ragna_2.jpg
BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Ragna
Aliases:
Class: Alchemist, Machinist, Wizard, and most importantly, Merchant

PERSONAL

Sexuality: Pansexual
High Concept: An outcast genius who has merged magic and science
Guild of Heroes - Master​
Personality
At first glance, one would perceive Ragna as arrogant and boastful, but that's not what he is. He takes pride for his works, and shows it in a rather exceeding way that most would perceive it as boasting. His confidence in his capabilities would often be taken as arrogance due to how he shows it. He's a goal-oriented person who will not let any opportunity pass by. Still, despite the many negative factors he has, a lot of people have tolerated him for so long, that he's grown closer to them more one would normally expect.
Backstory
Ragna's originates from a renowned mercantile clan. From the very start, Ragna was already different from the others - he's a genius in his studies, but he does some really weird stuff, as if compensating for his natural skill. As he grew older, his out-of-the-box ideas became bigger and bigger, until he came up with the idea of mixing magic and science. Of course, no one would support him in the pursuit of such a stupid thing, but with a little bit of trickery and theft, he managed to enroll himself in a magic apprenticeship and an academy for scholars.

He rose up to the top on both of his fields, and did the pursuit of combining magic and science in secret. Until one fated day, he was caught in the act by both societies. With his actions being considered stupid, and in some cases taboo, he was discarded and branded as an outcast of both intellectual societies. Despite this, Ragna pursued his goal with such unfaltering resolve, that he even accomplished that which would have been deemed impossible - the preservation of one's soul without using dark or light magics.

Since then, he has been continuing down this path of unappreciated knowledge.

PHYSICAL

Height: 5'8
Weight: 112 lbs

Weapons & Armor
None. Ragna prefers to keep combat to those are suited for it, which in his case, most of his creations would be able to.
Items & Personal Belongings
While Ragna has a lot of possessions, he only carries one thing with him at all times. For the rest, please refer to this link.

Anima Core - A small cube, hidden deep within Ragna's current body. Stored within this special box, is Ragna's soul. It is essentially a phylactery without the influence of dark magics, done through a thorough process which involves the combined efforts of magic and science. The Anima Core also allows Ragna to live much like a mortal - being capable of feelings such as hunger, pain, love, etc.
Skills & Abilities
Alchemy - When it comes to alchemy, Ragna's name doesn't go by without either praise or disdain. He's considered to be one of the greatest alchemists that has ever lived, and yet at the same time, one of the most undesirable ones. His skill in alchemy is more or less unmatched - he has done feats which would were initially impossible. Creating homonculi, potions, and even high level transmutations are but child's play to him.

Enlightened Mind - Ragna's knowledge in the field of science and technology is enough to make him a renowned genius, but his persistence in combining magic with science prevents him from being recognized by the intellectual community. He's able easily to comprehend complex terms and create various advanced calculations and processes compared to the average scholar.

Master Craftsman - All of Ragna's works are of another level, not only because of their complexity, but also because of their quality. They all possess one thing in common, and that is a backdoor access that only Ragna can use, so he can modify and alter them whenever he pleases. Of course, being at such a high caliber of craftsmanship, Ragna is more than capable of mass producing his works.

Make It Rain - Although not entirely an expert in the field, Ragna's history and experience is enough to make him an adept. His way of marketing and selling his works may seem a bit unorthodox, but they work quite well.
Spells & Magic
Arcane Expertise - Arcane, a school of magic that focuses on tackling magic as raw energy, not falling within the classification of "dark" or "light". Just like his knowledge and experience in science, he should be already a renowned figure in this field, but his persistence on the combination of magic and science prevents him from being recognized by the mage community. He's able to cast highly complex spells and enact advanced rituals.
Weaknesses
Equivalent Exchange - The beauty of Ragna's alchemy comes at a price, and that is through a ton of materials. Even if he could easily transmute rocks into gold, his unstable reputation usually devalues most of his possessions, including his hand-crafted currency. However, with a philosopher's stone, this limitation could be bypassed.

Not a Fighter - Ragna may be able to handle himself in fight against some strong opponents, but that's mostly due to is body, he won't stand a chance against a death knight on a one-on-one encounter. His reliance on his works has come to a point that without them, he'd be more or less helpless.

Unstable Allegiance - Ragna's priority is on himself and on his works. As long as one can offer him what he needs and wants, he's more than likely to change sides.

Pseudo-Lich - His greatest weakness is the Anima Core. Once broken, he'd be no more. Not only that, but without a body, Ragna would simply exist, but not "live" - unable to do anything unless he is placed within a body.

FLUFF

Hobbies:
Selling his crafts
Experimenting/Tinkering​
Quotes:
"Ha! Lo and behold, my great creation!"
"Hey kids...want some, uhh, genetically crafted feline women?"
"For the small price of a hundred thousand gold pieces, you can have this masterpiece! What do you say? Deal?"​

Last edited:
feyre_cursebreaker_by_merwild-dak2eey.png
BASIC INFORMATION
Name:
Azalea Windfore

Aliases:
N/A

Race: Human/Half-Fae

Class:
The Sorcerer, Healer

feyre_archeron_by_morgana0anagrom-dbmujpl.jpg

PERSONAL
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

High Concept:
A young girl that’s never faced combat, but a highly talented healer with an uncontrollable amount of holy energy she cannot control or wield.

Character Alignment:
Lawful Good

None (Guild of Heros eventually)

Personality:
Despite being young of age, Azalea has already been forged into quite a firebrand. She’s never wielded a weapon, or harmed anyone intentionally unless she looses her temper, which is rare, but she still knows how to hold a grudge. She’s fiercely loyal to what she believes in, and those she cares for. Azalea is very compassionate towards others, and will always lend a shoulder to cry on, she’s friendly stubborn, which can sometimes make her seem prideful or hard-headed, but in reality she’s quite clever. She’s gentle but knows how to stand her ground when need be, even if she has little chance of winning. She denies the holy magic coursing through her veins, and will put on a fake smile to make others happy. She’s passionate for what she believes in, and she loves deeply. Sometimes she can come off a bit selfish however, when it comes to those she cares for, and isn’t afraid to speak her mind.

Backstory:
Azalea Windfore was born a single child, born of a Fae mother, and a human father. She was raised alongside her cousin, right in the simple town of Xhorhas. She discovered her gifts when she was three, when she had a temper-tantrum in the living room of her home, and nearly killed her entire family in an explosive blast of holy magic. Her mother was a well known and gifted healer of Xhorhas, and taught Azalea how to use her gifts for good in the art of healing, which Azalea learned she enjoyed taking care of others and mending them, and began to dream of becoming a healer since she was 10. Still, her holy magic remained out of control when Azalea became emotional, or even a slight scare could sent out another. She seemed to be oozing the magic.

PHYSICAL
Appearance:
Azalea has a rather petite build, standing only to be 5’6”, with fair skin leaning on the more pale side. Like most Fae, she inherited the Faes naturally gifted beauty, and she has sapphire blue eyes with specks of gold in them, along with elongated canines, like a vampire, which is another trait of the Fae, along with her pointed ears. She’s got naturally red lips, with long, golden-blonde wavy hair that reaches her waist, and has a fair share of freckles that dot her face, mainly her nose, that gives her a look of wildness in a certain way. Her well defined eyebrows also give a hint of wryness in her well defined facial structure. Overall, Azalea is considered quite beautiful, which is no surprise with her heritage.

Weapons & Armor:
latest

Armor^
Because Azalea does not have the muscle strength to hold heavy armor, she wears light robes with chain mail and some brown leather knee high boots. She currently carries no weapons, but later on will wield a dagger and bow.

A simple brown leather satchel which includes:
• 5x tiny glass vials which are healing potions and remedies
• A handful of currency
• a bag of herbs
• a canteen of water
• a wedding band she looked on a string and keeps around her neck

Skills & Abilities:
• Persuasive
• Medical aid
• Working under pressure
• Hunting
• Archery
• Survival skills
• Singing- she was gifted with a beautiful voice
• Cooking

Spells & Magic:
* Enhanced senses (hearing, smell, sight, reflexes, etc)

* Shapeshift: like all Fae, she has one form she can shift into. Hers is a white owl.

Healing - She can heal others with a subtype of holy magic, she draws her own strength and puts it into others, healing wounds physically and sometimes, but very rarely mentally. She also has the ability to detect a hidden disease or mental instability with her magic, as long as she touching someone, she can heal them.

Holy magic-
A curse, she claims to have been born with. She is able to manifest and create holy magic and shape it to whatever she desires. It’s exteremly powerful and damaging, especially to the undead. Her gift is unique because it’s incredibly strong. However, she has never been taught to wield and control it, and thus has suppressed it.

Weaknesses:
• People mentioning her dead husband
• Controlling her holy magic
• Losing her temper, which is rare but can easily cause her to loose control.
• Using too much of her healing abilities, and especially her holy magic, can cause her to pass out, and if extreme, enter a coma, and at worst case, die.
• People telling her she’s nothing, and that she’s a monster because of her gift

985cac5995c87bc147e4cdd13904b7bc.jpg

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies:
+ Hunting
+ Cooking
+ Writing

Quote\s:
“Some things could matter again, you know.”
“I’m not going to let you kill yourself for me. Even if I have to hurt you to do so.”
“Just because you’ve done bad things doesn’t mean you’re a bad person. This isn’t you. So come back to me.”
“I’ll send them right back from where they came from.”

Last edited:
BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: Armad Greyson
Aliases: That guy.
Race: human
Class: Craftsman

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Pansexual
High Concept: Literally just along for the ride. How he isn't dead is anyone's guess.
Character Alignment: True Neutral.
Organizations\Affiliations: No organization.
Personality: Armad, for better or for worse, goes along with whatever anyone says he should be doing. As such he has been kidnapped 27 times and all 27 times he was let free either due to being obnoxious, polite, getting lucky, or a combination of all 3. He has very clearly accepted the fact that he is indeed a fragile human and thinks of it as a good thing. This being said he absolutely hates it when one of his friends are in trouble. At one point in his life he actually managed to save an entire regiment of a small army that was holding him hostage by building a gigantic catapult and throwing a large amount of trees at the enemy. One might question why he saved his captors, and the answer is they gave him bacon whenever he asked. By extension, if they did that might mean the end of limitless bacon.
Backstory:
(currently writing, jist of it is he's some guy who just wandered around, got kidnapped a bunch, escaped when he felt like it, and eventually found his way to the guild)
PHYSICAL
Appearance
:
blacksmith_by_x_celebril_x-d8v1yvk.png

Weapons & Armor: The closest thing he has to a weapon is his hammer which is more used for carpentry or blacksmithing. That being said if he really has to fight he tries and invents something on the spot.
  • Several houses he has built when held captive and forgotten about
  • Carpenter's tools
  • Blacksmith's tools
  • Bag of holding
  • Small fortune he's made from making people things.
  • Rope
  • Several candles
  • A lantern
  • 8 changes of clothes.
Skills & Abilities:

Master Carpenter: Armad is extremely talented at carpentry and has been doing so most of his life. He can make just about anything relatively quickly.

Expert blacksmith: Armad is also adept at blacksmithing, able to forge most weapons and machinery that is asked of him.

High Magical Knowledge: Working with magical properties for years has given Armad a wide knowledge of magic and its uses.

"I thought you died somewhere": Perhaps Armad's most powerful ability is the fact that since he is a normal human with abilities only befitting of a crafter people just assume he died somewhere. Probably being ambushed by monsters, bandits, getting sick, getting eaten, or a million other things that can go wrong. Often times people who have previously met him are cordial when they meet him again almost out of shock due to the fact that he, in fact, hadn't gone off and died somewhere.

Spells & Magic:

Masterworker: Given enough time Armad can form any lifeless material to whatever he wants. It takes time with more advanced materials, but he is able to shape things such as stone and wood to his will fairly easily.

Magical sense: Armad can sense magical items, presences, and lingering effects. It's not so strong as to give him aura sense, but he can tell when something is magical and to what school of magic it belongs to. Highly useful for not accidentally blowing himself up.

Weaknesses:
-Being punched in the face
-pointy things
-explody things.
-Seriously, please don't hit in the face.

FLUFF (Optional)
-Is only about 5'8.
-Loves tall men/women.
Hobbies:
-Chess
-Cards
-Accidentally building houses.
Quote\s:
"You kidnapped me, bound and gagged me, drug me what feels like 3 miles. And you don't even have the courtesy to have snacks? You're new to this whole business aren't you?"

Last edited:
[class=stoneWrapper] max-width: 732px; min-width: 200px; background: #6b6764; height: auto; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneBanner] background: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5554b79de4b0da925a226cbe/5648e5f4e4b0743095a63799/5648e6cae4b0f54883cacbc8/1447977213319/Solaris3.jpg); width: 100%; background-size: 100% 250px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; color: transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/class] [class=stoneBannerText] text-align: center; font-size: 80px; color: black; text-shadow: 0 0 10px #edd7c4, 0 0 10px #edd7c4; [/class] [class=stoneTextBox] padding: 10px; height: auto; width: 97%; color: black; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneHeader] color: black; font-size: 30px; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBanner][div class=stoneBannerText]Dimitri[/div][/div][div class=stoneTextBox][div class=stoneHeader]
baacf877b79a6fa99cf6353a83a8847d.jpg
Basic Information[/div]Name: Dmitri
Aliases: Dim, Heal-bitch
Race: Aligherian
Class: Sorcerer
[div class=stoneHeader]Physical Information
Appearance: Dmitri resembles most of his kindred within the 6th layer of Aligheri, with somewhat charred skin along with ashen complexion. He has two hours which curve along the top of his head with soot-colored hair cut reasonably short. He walks upon the palls of his feat, which appear much more inhuman than the rest of his form, with a long thin tail curling from out behind him. The man stands about 5 feet 8 inches and is of a broad build.
Weapons & Armor:
  • Infernium Longsword- The weapon is made of a metal only found in Aligheri and while it is nearly exactly similar to steel, it has a heat constantly radiating off of it. Those not prepared to touch the weapon can get a little singed and prolonged use can result in serious burns. He can summon and desummon the weapon at will.
  • Ribbon - A little red ribbon he keeps tied around his right wrist. It belonged to a patient, the young daughter of a mortal couple, that he has failed to save.
Skills & Abilities:
  • Mundane Medicine - Dmitri is rather adept at mundane medical practices, or medicine that doesn't require magic.
  • Heightened Senses - Because he is blind, his sense of smell and hearing has been heightened to accommodate.
  • Swordsmanship - He has enough knowledge on fencing to be able to effectively defend himself.
  • Kin of the 6th - Because of his Aligherian heritage, Dmitri has an attribute of those of the 6th level. His skin is fireproof and is unable to be burned or harmed by heat because of his extremely high internal body temperature.
Spells & Magic:
  • Flame Manipulation - Basic manipulation of the element fire.
  • Healing Flame - Dmitri's' signature ability, it is considerably strange when compared to other Aligher. While most are considerably violent and chaos inducing, he was spawned with the ability to heal other biological organisms of various ailments. Normally he is most effective at healing physical injuries, but if necessary he is able to treat pathogens and other internal issues, albeit very carefully with varying chances of success.
Weaknesses:
  • Without Eyes - Dmitri is blind, his eyes instead amber voids. While he can memorize the layout of the guild's fort rather well, new locations tend to get him lost, exotically when along with no reference to follow. This factor also makes fights extremely difficult, unless the enemy is being particularly loud.
  • Furnace Metabolism - He needs to be consuming large quantities of calories each meal in order to keep his high internal body temperature sustained.
  • Fizzled Out - While water doesn't harm him directly, being drenched leaves him unable to cast.
[/div][div class=stoneHeader]Personal Information[/div]Sexuality: Bisexual
High Concept: Demon who wanted to become something more than just a poor, powerless, blind demon who couldn't do anything.
  • Guild of Heroes - Adept and their senior medical adviser
Personality Description: Dmitri at his core is a carefree individual. He tends to enjoy life at its fullest and go with whatever is thrown at him. Having a little over-eager sense of humor, the man like the aloof older brother you never had nor wanted but you got stuck with him anyway.
Personality Traits:
  • Dimitri is extremely passionate about his work and would jump at the chance to heal or assist someone in any way possible. Caring for his patients his is number one priority. When he is unable to save individuals, it weights on him rather heavily.
  • He is a pacifist by nature. He doesn't like confrontation nor the act of killing others. Even so, he knows there are times when he needs to defend himself and those he wants to protect and doing so with vigor, but hopefully not violence unless there isn't any other way.
  • He is known for hitting on other men in the guild. Some people assume he's joking around and likes to see them react, others aren't so sure.
Backstory: Dmitri was a little different from the others he was spawned with. But even though there was a little teasing, the others were mostly respectful of his little drawback.

The others of his spawn were rather protective of their brother. He hadn't showed any signs of being more than your average 6th level Aligherian so there was really no way to defend himself against the much bigger and deadlier threats in Aligheri. But around his spawn's 112 year celebration, one of his brothers had been wounded by the game they were trying to hunt and it didn't seem like he was going to make it much longer. Not wanting to see him go, Dmitri would've summoned some flames around the both of them while he gripped his dying corpse. After a few moments, the flames would die and Dmitri slumping to the ground but his brother fully healed and stabilized.

Years passed, Dmitri making great use of his newfound ability. But he wanted new than the flame filled landscape of the 6th level of Aligheri. When his spawn reached 300 years he said his goodbyes to his brothers and began to explore other realms.

Moving around for quite some time, he eventually discovered the guild of heroes. Seeing as he could utilize his abilities, he was more than happy to join them and their cause.
[/div][/div]

BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: Elizabeth Cain
Aliases: Madam Cain, Lady Elizabeth
Race: Human - Vampire
Class: Red mage

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Pansexual
High Concept: A powerful yet kind woman, a true connoisseur of blood
Character Alignment: Lawful evil
Organizations\Affiliations: The Cain family
Personality: Elizabeth is wizened to the ways of conversation, and as such, has grown to take on the most efficient way of getting a hold of a person's blood. She is gentle and caring, confident and soft-spoken, similar to a kind noblewoman. She maintains this guise constantly, even when angry, so as to not deter her prey away from her. She seems to take a much more blunt tone towards that serve no purpose, unless she is feeling particularly playful
Backstory: Elizabeth originally came from a rich family that seemed to have everything they could have ever wanted. A small castle, dozens of servants, wondrous amounts of wealth and a small army to their name. As the daughter of such a family, Elizabeth was proud to bare such a name, and as such, did everything she could to please her parents. She got regular tutoring, and despite not being able to socialise that much with people her own age, she enjoyed herself. Yet as time went on, despite their daughter and everything they ever could have wanted at their grasp, Elizabeth's parents got.. Bored. They had nothing left to do, yet still wanted to explore there, but were now too old for this world. So in secret, they sought out a vampire lord and offered exorbitant amounts of money to be turned, but to make it appear as though they were simply attacked by vampires for the sake of reputation amongst the kingdoms, So, the vampire agreed, under the condition that they be allowed to feast as much as they wanted upon the members of the castle. The parents, so eager for their extended life-spans, agreed, and so the deal was struck between the unnamed vampire lord and the Lord and Lady fo the Cain household.

The night came soon, and they castle was in an uproar as a slaughter befell the castle. Each and every one of the staff were turned, and the same fate befell Elizabeth. Her parents escaped, not caring for the child that had sated their boredom for a matter of years, and left the poor child on her own within the castle, surrounded by the frenzied people she had once known, akin to family flee in all directions in search of the substance that now had stolen their lives away. Blood. Elizabeth too felt such a craving, and set out on her own, given no other option as she fled her home, tears streaming down her face as the insatiable hunger overwhelmed her as she lost control of her own body to vampirism.

The next thing she knew, she was sitting in a foreign household to that of her own, her teeth sinking into an already unconscious man, surrounded by the broken glass of a nearby window. Disgust filled her mind at the strange sensation of a warm, delicious liquid flooding through her mouth, down her eager throat. She fled after that, leaving rumours behind her in various villages of a terrified vampire fleeing in various directions. Time went on and eventually, Elizabeth calmed down at the loss of her parents, unknowing of their betrayal as a new life was forced upon her. She took up magic as a pass-time and gave up on the last of her humanity, electing to embrace the disease that had now taken over her life and getting over the loss of her parents.

PHYSICAL
Appearance
:
lady (2).png
Weapons & Armor: Nothing but her abilities
Items & Personal Belongings: Clothes and hairpin, a small umbrella she uses for walking around in the day
Skills & Abilities: Enhanced strength and agility, regeneration (small wounds heal in a matter of minutes, large wounds such as stab wounds require weeks, severed limbs do not regenerate)
confident speaker
experienced decision-making
Spells & Magic: A variety of mid-low level magics, primarily elemental
Weaknesses: vulnerability to sunlight (loses enhanced strength, regeneration and agility when exposed to sunlight) and holy weaponry/spells, slight weakness to fire,

FLUFF
Hobbies
: Drinks blood, preferably straight from the source
Quote\s: "Awh.. You're wounded.. Let me help." "My abilities come at a price."
Theme:

Last edited:
Name: Andrew Tamborlin
Aliases: He goes by his name, though if he had a title it might change
Class: Magic User, Magi

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Hetero
High Concept: Knowledge, Music, and Friends bring all the power you need... and the magic power to blast your opponent to pieces.
Personality: Willpower is a sum up of Andrew. He has a fierce determination that drives him through everything he does, even if it drives him to a task that is better off left alone.
Backstory: After his family was murdered by magi (hired by nobility), Andrew sought to learn the craft so that he might bring revenge upon the powerful nobles and governments that abused him and his family. He was forced to live on the streets at the age of 7, and struggled through his early years without family or friends. Here, he was hardened by street brawls, learned to pickpocket and beg, and learned to hide from guards and other beggars who didn't like a kid getting coin and food.
At one point, he stole a lute, and with nothing better to do, learned to play it. With no way of learning from a master, he just tried to play emotions, or sounds. In this way, he became a master by his own accord.
At age 13, he realized that unless he escaped this cycle now, he would never learn magic and become a beggar forever. By hiding in a caravan, he made his way to a neighboring town, where he lied his way into an inn to get a hot bath and a good meal. He stole some nice clothes, and fled the town, now looking to find a place to learn magic.
The next year was a blur, as he somehow traveled over 8000 miles to get to the University, and by the time he got there, his clean face and nice clothes were burnt and destroyed. This was a lost year, as he never talks of them to anyone, only whispers them in nightmares.
After getting into the University through deciet and a show of power, he began to work, study, and devote himself to learning everything he possibly could, as he had no money to pay. He worked to scrap coin, and devoted almost all hours to study, practice, and music. His charismatic style got him friends, and though under constant stress, he made it through 6 years at the university, being kept together by a fierce determination.
Finally, at age 20, he left to begin his quest to bring justice to the bastards who call themselves rulers, with a "Robin Hood" type attitude.

PHYSICAL
Appearance
:
Weapons & Armor: He wears light leather armor under light clothes, with a magic cloak over that. He has a lute and a staff, as well as a magic sword, Elrath, that he uses to fight.
Items & Personal Belongings: His magic lantern that he created at the university, which can give lots of light in a concentrated or aura around him. His lute, which has been with him for 10 years, is also a big part of him
Skills & Abilities: Lockpicking, pickpocketing, hiding, lying a deception. He is pretty good in a fight, but won't defeat any master of combat (He prefers magic)
Spells & Magic: His magic depends on how physically healthy he is. He is quite powerful, and uses willpower to conjure forces of destruction onto his foes. His staff helps him focus magic through it to make daunting spells much easier. He cannot heal though, and has little knowledge of how to treat injury (despite medical classes at the university)
Weaknesses: He is quite stubborn, and won't give up or stand down unless he really has to. He has no patronage, and has no idea how to act around nobles. He can't heal at all, and if he runs out of physical strength he can't do much at all. He is very mortal, and can be killed by means of sword or poison; or anything else.

FLUFF: What now?
Hobbies
: Playing his lute, practicing swordplay (He isnt very good at fighting with a sword), and rehearsing his studies from the university.
Quote\s:
"I told you, I'm a thief, not a gentleman."
"Cheers!"
"I dont need anything to beat you except my mind... and magic."
Theme:

Attachments

• proxy.png
    proxy.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 168

Users who are viewing this thread

Back