• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Godzilla: Multiversal Catastrophe (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
ReptilianDude ReptilianDude Donder172 Donder172
"What is this giant lizard?!" Zenitsu replied. He was scared."The sounds coming from it...It's more powerful then all of the twelve Kizuki demons together!"

"There must be a way to defeat it it." said Tails,worried.

“That thing’s Gojira.” One of the soldiers in the group said as they begun to back away.

As the shells of tanks bounced of Godzilla, the Kaiju swiftly knocked down buildings to trample the vehicles and platoons, causing the soldiers and possibly everybody else to run to safety. “Get to safe ground!” The soldiers yelled before large chunks of debris crushed them.

As this happened, most of Osaka has been evacuated, and thus the rescue helicopters will begin to leave shortly…

“There’s still rescue! Fast, FAST!” One soldier yelled (in Japanese, of course) while the rest ran to the nearest location of the remaining helicopters. It was a race against the time. While it was difficult due to the terrain, they pushed on, never giving up. It was a life or death situation..

With Godzilla, he continued to stomp through the already-destroyed Osaka, smashing the Tanks who remained to fight him. The King of the Monsters continued his advance until they enemies gave up like usual, or were completely destroyed.
C35410B6-A764-4427-A31A-D13EDEB72EA9.gif

While Sonic could save a couple of lives before time strikes, Tails and Zenitsu had to get quickly to the location of the rescue helicopters alongside the soldiers. Will they survive? Only time will tell..

"Sonic! Wait for us!!" Tails cried. Sonic was too far,saving the civilians.
Zenitsu was scared. Though he was scared,he had to get Tails and himself out of harm's way. He helf Tails's left arm. " Hold on tight."
"Thunder breathing First form...Thunderclap and flash...Godlike speed!"
He bolted towards Sonic's location,with Tails in tow.
Sonic was surprised to see the both of them.
"Geez,you're just was fast as me kid! Tails,so sorry I left you behind!"
"It's fine,just don't do it next time." Tails,still recovering replied. " Let's get to safety first." Sonic,Tails and Zenitsu went to the rescue helicopters.

”OVER HERE, NOW!!!” The JSDF Soldiers cried out to the three, hoping they could get them off the burning city alongside the other civilians. Tails, Sonic and Zenitsu could notice other helicopters and various other Aircraft heading further, probably here to also save more people in time.. however, not many of these aircraft managed to fulfill the purpose. Without warning, a blackish, winged being soon dove straight into a total of three rescue helicopters, taking them down in the single attack. Said aircrafts soon fell near the other helicopters, causing explosion. A single blade got impaled into the concrete ground for many to see, just at the same time when a monstrous shriek echoed through the city. A JSDF Soldier grabbed a communicator, speaking in a serious and concerned tone: “Sir, A unidentified target has been spotted. Three of our helicopters were taken down.“ , to which the general replied, “Leave with the current, Evacuees, NOW. There’s not much we can do anymore..”

As the Helicopters prepared to leave at once, the King of the Monsters has seen the figure. Turning back to Gorosaurus, Godzilla softly roared at them, telling the greenish dinosaur kaiju that a third party has entered the fray. After saying his message, Godzilla soon turns to the sky, preparing to fire a Atomic Breath, noted by his dorsal plates showing off a blue glow. The JSDF noticed this as the Helicopter blades started to be turned on, knowing that it’s best to leave the Kaiju to deal with themselves, as Osaka is now beyond saving..

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Donder172 Donder172

Sorry to interrupt can i be Eren Jager last episode version from the netflix series attack on titan lol? i just wont be able to turn into the founding titan.

"Guys...I think we should leave right now." Zenitsu told his new furry friends. "Those soldiers want us to evacuate." "We can still take down that monster!" Sonic replied. "I think Zenitsu is right. Without the Chaos emeralds,you don't stand a chance against that monster." Tails replied.
"Alright.." Sonic replied,abit frustrated.
Zenitsu and the two mobian followed the soldiers.

Sorry to interrupt can i be Eren Jager last episode version from the netflix series attack on titan lol? i just wont be able to turn into the founding titan.
((Should have in the OOC channel. Also.. sure, just maybe make his Titan form (I have really limited knowledge from AOT, aside from titans, ig) nerfed to maybe match Godzilla.))

((Anyways, time to continue))

Eventually, Godzilla opened his mouth, revealing a blue glow before the Atomic Breath was fired at the Sky. As the blue beam attempted to hit whatever was in the sky, the beam almost hit something, hinted by its roar and red bioluminescence. This forced the figure to dive towards the city to unfortunately confront the King. As it descended, the evacuees and people in the already-leaving helicopters could finally see how it looked thanks to the flames; it’s insect-like body and shape, it’s large wings, and it’s red eyes and bioluminescence. This kaiju was the Male M.U.T.O.
Standing in front of Godzilla, the M.U.T.O seems to be feeling.. fear. The monster in front of it has similar features to the Alpha Titan that attempted to kill it. The unidentified kaiju shrieked at the King of the Monsters, which sounded more like a animal trying to scare off a predator instead of a genuine threat.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
IMG_6780.gif

Last edited:
Bback in Tokyo,two figures appeared in the wreckage. A armored 30 year old dressed in knight armor. By his side was a large dog .
"What is this place?" The man asked himself with a british accent. His dog growled while looking up.
"What is it Torgal?" the man asked his dog. He looked up as well,tp notice the two monsters attacking the city. " Eikons? In this world too?!" the man, Clive Rosfield said. He noticed nearby soldiers and went to them. "Are thos Eikon responsible for the devastation?" He asked.
ReptilianDude ReptilianDude

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back