• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godspeed! OOC

Oh, please don't wait for me at this point. I have been too busy to write this week. Go forth in the adventure! I may catch up or drop out depending what the following week looks like.

Idea Idea its a force of habit... i have been on a few other, more primative sites, that don't have an italicize button, so that was what we did instead... but now, its sorta stuck... i can go through and fix things, honestly, i didn't realize i was still doing it. sorry!

Idea Idea its a force of habit... i have been on a few other, more primative sites, that don't have an italicize button, so that was what we did instead... but now, its sorta stuck... i can go through and fix things, honestly, i didn't realize i was still doing it. sorry!

It's alright. Don't know if knowing this will help, but just in case there code for italizing is [i][/i]

and there's the button that does it if you click it while you're typing too... oy... I'm still kinda learning the ropes with this site. thanks a ton :)

I just use my Control button and hit 'i'. That brings up the italics and ends it just fine for me.

I just use my Control button and hit 'i'. That brings up the italics and ends it just fine for me.
The same works for Ctrl B for Bold print, and Ctrl U for underlined text.

Oh boy. I go missing for one day and things have already progressed. Is this going to be a fast paced game? Cause I can do about 1 post a day right now.

Oh boy. I go missing for one day and things have already progressed. Is this going to be a fast paced game? Cause I can do about 1 post a day right now.
The pace is highly irregular currently, as a consequence of there being a sizable number of players. I'll try and wait to give people time to respond before I move on to any significant developments in the story (which is why i've relented for now, in fact).

Hey folks, I've gotta bow out of the campaign, and I hope you all enjoy the adventure (it's been non-stop ever since the move, I can't post as often, and I don't think it would be fair to keep you guys waiting). Love to you all. 💞 Have fun!

Should a post before I have the opportunity to make a new one require knowing what my character did, please assume she followed him to the place for seclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back