• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godspeed! OOC

I hope everyone has been having a good week so far. ๐Ÿ’ž

myrkwise myrkwise any suggestions you have for character goals? I've been thinking a bit because Nora is 17, and I'm wondering if it's realistic for her to have a lot of life oriented goals since she's still rather young.
I see that your character is already a bit of a rebellious type, so I would just lean on that a bit for character goals. Perhaps she wants to seek out a life beyond the one she has lived with for all her life? Or maybe she wants to prove herself to the people who doubt her. There are a lot of possibilities, I think.

Okay, so I suck at writing backstories. Not the coming up with one part, but the putting it all together into words part. So I've got a bunch of bullet points for now. I'll try to form them into paragraphs tomorrow. Might need to talk to Myr about some specifics, like where the little sister is during the campaign.

any suggestions you have for character goals?

I know you were asking Myrk, but if I may, I do have some suggestions for your consideration:
---> If I understand correctly, she's currently on her initiation trip? The "two-week long solo journey". Well, even if she isn't, searching for glory, adventure and the chances to do deeds by which she can prove herself worthy in her clan's eyes would be a very fitting goal I think.
---> Maybe there's something she found on her journey and she made it her mission to protect it. Like, perhaps she heard of a group or place that harmed animals she believes are important and need protection, something to do with her clan's beliefs or just her own extension of them. Thus she would travel to go and protect those wild things who can't protect themselves in that place or against that group.
---> She could have been sent as a representative for something, whether due to something honorable she did or as punishment for rebellious behavior.
---> If I was wrong and she already completed her initiation then perhaps she grew a certain wanderlust from it and can't help her desire to travel and see the world, all kinds of places and people

Just my suggestions

As a notice to everyone, I'm going to be starting the RP Thread tomorrow (Friday). Just as a head's up, you're all going to be be meeting each other for the first time at a specific place, though you'll all have your own personal reasons for being there, assumably.

As a notice to everyone, I'm going to be starting the RP Thread tomorrow (Friday). Just as a head's up, you're all going to be be meeting each other for the first time at a specific place, though you'll all have your own personal reasons for being there, assumably.
Looking forward to it!

The IC thread has been posted! Please bear with me for this slightly convoluted intro.

How were the letters delivered? Did they just appear mysteriously, did someone bring them to our characters... as far as they know.

How were the letters delivered? Did they just appear mysteriously, did someone bring them to our characters... as far as they know.
oooh... i was just about to ask

also i finally finished my backstory, i think it has all of the everything?

oooh... i was just about to ask

also i finally finished my backstory, i think it has all of the everything?

Thatโ€™s good!

They appeared mysteriously at the characterโ€™s side when they woke up in the morning - with the supposed messenger nowhere to be seen.

Is the principality in the inland sea (islands)? Or is it on the Ester Delta? I would assume it's on the latter, but just to be sure...

Iโ€™ll be waiting until the end of today (or when everyone posts their intros) before beginning the meeting between you all and the Lord. Feel free to RP amongst each other before then, though.

I'll be a bit busy since I'm moving this weekend but I'll have more time next week to write down an intro for Nora. :)

When do you think youโ€™ll initiate the meeting? I might be able to just add intro and insert my character once the meeting starts.

When do you think youโ€™ll initiate the meeting? I might be able to just add intro and insert my character once the meeting starts.
I planned to initiate the meeting as soon as everyone showed up to the manor.

Hmm, okay, if you donโ€™t mind waiting, Iโ€™ll have a post by the end of next week. But if not, then no stress. I can catch up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back