• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godspeed! OOC

No worries on my part. Just use that post in the Character thread to post your sheet once its done.

marianne's gold for real hah i figured it out! and yes. yes it is. I'm running my own campaign, you'd think i know how this works... lol nope

so that's 120 gp? ok :)

so would wacking somone with a shield be counted as improvised weaponry,(1d4) or something else?

so the starting gp dosent incluse what is spent on armor? because i am spending it all if so...

PatriasLover PatriasLover "As an action, you unleash a message of unity in a loud, booming voice, calling on the spirits of common laborers who have died in oppression to come to your aid. For a number of rounds equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum 1), your actions are considered to be aided by the Help action (PHB 192) from an unseen or indistinct target."

So.... you have advantage on just about everything when you use this (since help action gives you advantage on ability checks and the first attack on the turn) for a number of turns equal to modifier (which could be up to 5 turns, almost a minute of advantage on all those things) and it doesn't seem to have a limit on how many times you use this?

Just making sure I got that right.

PatriasLover PatriasLover "As an action, you unleash a message of unity in a loud, booming voice, calling on the spirits of common laborers who have died in oppression to come to your aid. For a number of rounds equal to your Charisma modifier (minimum 1), your actions are considered to be aided by the Help action (PHB 192) from an unseen or indistinct target."

So.... you have advantage on just about everything when you use this (since help action gives you advantage on ability checks and the first attack on the turn) for a number of turns equal to modifier (which could be up to 5 turns, almost a minute of advantage on all those things) and it doesn't seem to have a limit on how many times you use this?

Just making sure I got that right.
It's a Channel Divinity, meaning it can only be used once per short rest.

myrkwise myrkwise Can you go ahead and add to the first post links to the Character thread, and in that thread, a link to the OOC thread? It will make it a little easier to navigate back and forth.

I hope everyone has been having a good week so far. 💞

myrkwise myrkwise any suggestions you have for character goals? I've been thinking a bit because Nora is 17, and I'm wondering if it's realistic for her to have a lot of life oriented goals since she's still rather young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back