• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godspeed! OOC

Any thoughts on when we should be aiming for a start date?

Any thoughts on when we should be aiming for a start date?
I'll be starting in a week, likely Next Friday - as long as we have a decent number of players with characters ready. I think it'll be fine if people join in later on - I'll just have to find a way to work them into the narrative, which I think is doable. That said, I'm open to any other suggestions.

I know there's a "Starting Gold Guide" linked in the OP so I've assumed we should use that at least for money.

I'm getting there. Do we have a CS thread for this group yet? I think looking at other people's CS may help me ensure that mine has everything it needs.

I'm getting there. Do we have a CS thread for this group yet? I think looking at other people's CS may help me ensure that mine has everything it needs.
I'll set one up now, but some of the sheets may have some exclusions in detail due to some of the details needing to stay secret for now.

PatriasLover PatriasLover probably should ask questions here in OOC or through PM.

Also I am playing a homebrew class so is Ian Temero Ian Temero and the document says we can play homebrew provided it is approved. So while I have no authority to say this, I think you can play it but first need to have it approved by myrkwise myrkwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back