• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods, goddesses and mortals cs page

Main
Here
God or mortal name: Hestia

Nicknames: Goddess of the Hearth

Powers/abilities:
Firestarter (Can't technically control it, but can start it if there is fuel for the fire)
Home teleportation (She wasn't only the Virgin Goddess of the Hearth. That had also included the right ordering of domesticity, the family, the home, and the state. As such, she had a say in the security of one's home. While she can't teleport someone willy-nilly she could teleport them back to their homes.)
Controlling locks (She has control over a lock being locked or unlocked at will)
Kitchen sense (You can put her into any kitchen, even ones she is unfamiliar with, and she'll be able to find everything she needs when she needs it.)

Transformation phrase:

Bio: She is the sister of Demeter, Hades, Hera, Poseidon and Zeus and was more domestic-oriented than half her siblings. She was one of the last to become greedy and abuse the powers she controlled. This meant a wide-array of possible outcomes with what her powers were. Like people getting locked out of their house, or viceversa, to kitchen fires breaking out when they shouldn't have. It began as pettiness about how the Mortals were like spoiled brats, not thankful for what the Gods and Goddesses afforded them. But, that would escalate further as the Mortals would continue to ignore them.

Personality: She was a matronly Goddess before the pettiness and greediness set in, slowly taking over like some illness. Then came being cast out to be among the Mortals. Seeing them up close again rather than from afar brought her matronly side again. She isn't interested in focusing on just one person but wants to watch over them all like they're all children.

Looks: She has a somewhat homely appearance, plain and simple for the most part. Olive skin, brown eyes...nothing too special until you get to her which'll seem thick considering there was enough to fit into braids leading back into a high-bun.

Crush: N/A
In you may begin

ok, but like do I have to do the god/dess AND the power thingy thing or do whatever I prefer to do, Cuz I was planning to be a tans man Boxer with aries's gloves ( bracelets are boring : P) Also, sorry for the late reply

ya but, I feel Aries with a bracelet just seems not fitting, but gloves seems better, 5 points with my Character being a boxer

Not gonna lie it would be funny to watch him tell whoever we are fighting to hold up before putting the gloves on and straight up boxing them up

lol, but I was thinking fingerless gloves (Cuz its cool) that improves his strength, and makes his hands be like - stabs hand. goes to by a new dagger that isn't broken-

I haven't seen you make a character sheet yet, HEB. It's not going to be Aries wearing the bracelet, because he's going to be the god I'm playing as that has lost his powers. His bracelet has fallen to earth to be found, and the mortal wears it.
I didn't mean by ARIES wearing it, I just don't see the connection to the two, and the reason I haven't is, because I want to get my facts straight

IT HAS ARIVED

Click Tabs

• SURNAME:
    Horglass

GIVEN NAME:
    Disk (deadname: Lilana)

BIRTHDATE:
    09/06

BIRTHPLACE:
    Unknown

NOTE:
    Do not approach without a Kitten
Art by Do I look like I know?
[/border]

Mortal Name:
Revelion Ta'Xet

Nicknames:
BloodSeeker, Carnage

Height:
Normal:
7'11"
Chronos Gene:
9'3"

Powers/abilities:
Unknown.
Revelion has yet to use any actual abilities during his time in His ranger suit

bracelet you have:

Dark Bracelet:
Chronos, Hades.

Normal Bracelet:
Hades, Zues.

Dark Transformation phrase:
"With the power of Darkness I will kill you!"

Bio:
Revelion was born into a very broken home, having been put through the foster system off and on all of his life. Though that wasn't the only problem. Revelions father was a very heavy drinker, never having gotten over his trauma from his fifteen years in the green barrettes. Due to his fathers heavy drinking, he would go on rage fits, bringing out all of his anger on Revelion, almost killing him a couple of times. When Revelion was fourteen the town sheriff visited his school to inform him of his mothers death. For the next two years Revelion was broken, his mother was his lifeline, she was his all in all. Other than his sister she was the only person he had ever felt anything for.
On Regions sixteenth birthday he seemingly disappeared. Everyone in his town searched for him, even his father, but there was no luck, Revelion was gone... Until what would be his eighteenth birthday, a new person showed up in town, claiming to be Revelion, he was asking around to see where his father and sister were. Only to learn that both of them were dead. Revelions father had causes the death of his sister and then continued to kill himself.
After learning this the boy stumbled to a nearby beach where his mother, sister, and he would go, it was raining and lightning was striking everywhere, just then a black bolt of lightning hit the ground, missing his face by mere inches. But what it left behind was not to be expected, it was a black bracelet. But the black seemed to move, as if they were storm clouds, and lightning ran through the middle of the horizontal half of the bracelet, it seemed to be real lightning, but it ended on bothe sides of a christal, one which seemed to be filled with an infinite abyss of living universe.
As Revelion put the bracelet on he noticed voices start to accumulate in his head, they would say "With this darkness we will kill" over and over again until one of them finally forced Revelion to yell in sync with it "LET THERE BE CARNAGE!!!"
With that Revelion had shifted in a suit, he held with him a blade that was six feet four inches long.

Personality:

Looks:
Image F4-5.jpg

images (3).jpeg

cc360008976386c78cca5ac77a16d23b.jpg

Crush:
Will be revealed.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back