• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods, goddesses and mortals cs page

Main
Here

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
God or mortal name:

Nicknames: examples god of thunder

Powers/abilities: if mortal pick which god bracelet you have: posiden, hades, zeus, athena, apollo, hera or etc

Transformation phrase: (think of power rangers, they have a phrase for changing into their ranger suits. For example if you had posiden you would say may the sea meet the land or something more catchy) this also works for the gods/goddess but isnt a nessicity for them only the mortals)

Bio: how they came across the bracelet, who they are, and etc.

Personality:

Looks:

Crush:

God or mortal name: Kainen Davenport

Nicknames: Kain, Lord of the Seas, Mr.D

Powers/abilities: Bracelet of Poseidon
*Control over water
*Limted control over earthquakes
*can hold his breath for six minutes
*swims faster than a dolphin
Transformation phrase:
“ Through raging waves and rising peaks, I summon the fury of ocean’s deep! ”

Bio: Kainen was a normal, beach loving English teacher at the local high school and began his day as he normally would, by taking a two mile swim by the beach behind his house at five in the morning, when something sitting on the ocean floor started glowing and sending pulsing waves through the water. Being the sensible person he was, Kainen decided to swim away from the object but was pulled back by a whirlpool that slowly started to form right above the glowing pulse on the ocean floor. The swimmer was pulled down into the water and continued to be forced down by a unknown force towards what he could make out to be a bracelet of some sorts with a blue trident in the middle. As he was pulled further down his lungs ached from holding in his breath and his vision began to blacken out but before he could fully lose consciousness, he reached out and touched the bracelet only to be met with a massive pulse of energy that seemed to stir the entire ocean. Kainen woke up on the beach infront of his house with this strange bracelet attached to his wrist.

Personality: Kainen is a pretty chill guy, he prefers to participate and stays far away from leading. He loves to crack jokes and will literally flirt with anything that has two legs and a cute face but still wants to find love even at this young stage in his life. Even before finding the bracelet he was a very selfless young man and spends most of his free time helping others.

Looks:DBA3B616-CD67-4AD1-9C05-1DAD8EB5F443.png
708D9CE6-03E6-4F9C-92E6-1452C6C5BA12.jpeg
Kainen stands at 5’10 and weighs 140lbs. He has jet black hair( now with blue tips) that is usually done in twist but sometimes he lets the Afro fly. Other than the blue and gold bracelet, Kainen typically wears a blue shirt with a golden trident printed on the front, a black jean jacket, black jeans, and black boots with blue laces.

Crush: N/A

Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas looks good

Do you guys want to mix both plots or just stick with the first and possibly add in team romances?

Last edited:
CurrenWalters_is_my_bbg CurrenWalters_is_my_bbg what do you guys think, to go with both plot ideas or stick with the first?

Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

if we are able to get enough votes to do both, would anyone be intrested in doubling as a god or goddess

Last edited:
CurrenWalters_is_my_bbg CurrenWalters_is_my_bbg toast_ toast_ Mayali Mayali what do you guys think, to go with both plot ideas or stick with the first?

Darkbloom Darkbloom Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

if we are able to get enough votes to do both, would anyone be intrested in doubling as a god or goddess
(Ignore how fast this response was)

I can double down as my character and a god/goddess if need be. Also, random question, were there supposed to be gods on the “team” ? Like was it going to be a mix of the new people using the powers and then actual gods who are helping them fight?

(Ignore how fast this response was)

I can double down as my character and a god/goddess if need be. Also, random question, were there supposed to be gods on the “team” ? Like was it going to be a mix of the new people using the powers and then actual gods who are helping them fight?
Its more of the gods are weak currently losing their power due to ego/greed and humanity thinking they are myth. the greek titans overpower and capture a few god and goddesses.

But yes the gods can help teach them about using their powers.

Actually, just thought of something. What if I played Hephaestus and he sticks around with the group to create new weapons occasionally?

If there's a certain set minimum I'm out. Cause that's stupid.
If you mean by which gods, any are fine.

If you mean by writing,

I try to write two paragraphs or more but you can pick any type just no novels

Okey. I am sorry for my outburst. People who set writing minimums irritate me.
I get it, due to ghosting issues i try to make the rules fair for everyone.

Everyone please Let me know which god or goddess pick then we will figure out their role and crush

Once thats figured out we can begin if everyone has their oc info posted

I’ll do the Hephaestus idea, do I need to create a cs for him?
Yes
The character info would be this:
Ability/power
Info: mainly what cause them to lose their power and what happens when they land on earth? ( Do they get amnesia, try to fit in with the humans and meet with the team?)

Personality and faceclaim

Lily walker

Personality: kind, shy, bit withdrawn
Clothing: jeans, purple hoodie, blue eyes, black hair

Power: Goddess of the moon bracelet.
-can use the moon power to create floods
- give nightmares or dreams/illusions, even able to go in them.
- use moon light blast to attack
- hypnotize people

Bio: during the day lily works as one of the library helpers, but always fascinated with the planets in space..
Using a telescope to look at the stars. One night a shooting star fell into her backyard, once she come across the bracelet picks it up and immedietly attached to her, suddenly feeling much anger and hate thinking people dont apprieciate the beauty of the moon as more people stay out longer during the day then the night. Now she works with the greek titans and their hench people to begin search for the greek gods and their power holders. Maybe a god or someone could help change her

Dark ranger outfit: red eyes, black and purple japanese kimono ranger short dress, silver white hair

Normal ranger outfit: chifon/kimono ranger outfit light purple with grey, blue eyes, ranger mask

Last edited:
Ok im ready. I will be a god or goddess if needed like athena

Time to start us off then

Wait what is their ages? Cause thats what im stuck on for deciding especially when it comes to romance with the gods…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back