• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods and Monsters RP Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Have you tried going elsewhere? They replied flatly. This spell was very specific and they could not do anything out of order or even change variables like clapping a collar onto the hydra.

Thraika
"GLADLY! I SUPPOSE I'LL JUST...TELEPORT- OH WAIT." Still resembling an angry lightning draconian mantis, Thraika flapped all six of their wings, lifting off and away from the Hydra as they settled in a fairly far distance to watch and still fiddle with what appeared to be a clock this time.

Súileabhán breathed a slight sigh of relief, causing a slight ripple to shudder through the mist and make it dance. The less distractions the better, and it wasn't like anything could actually hurt them. Unless it was magical anyways, but the monsters didn't have much if any magic.

Penasothsia
"Two loves I have of comfort and despair"

Penasothsia was one of the gods who preferred their time alone. The Mourning One wasn't eager to venture outside the chapel they were reborn from. The one that they subsequently decided would be a central hub of their domain. If a mortal's despair called for their attention, then the god would simply lead them to the chapel. They had no need to venture into the mortal world and were more than happy to keep it that way.

The god had found themselves a sort of routine they followed, tending to menial work around a chapel long forgotten. It was a place of worship once, the age of that god had long passed now. Having no one who tended to the chapel, the god took it upon themselves to do so. At that moment, the god was fixing up the alter, one that they hoped would be used in service of them. The god inspected the hollow place of worship and was stricken by the despair of it all yet again. This wasn't an uncommon thought of theirs. They thought of this often as they worked. For what is sadder than a place of worship left forsaken by the people who cared for it diligently? What had happened here before they arrived?

The god used those thoughts as motivation to clean up the place. Penasothsia set to their work with a heavy heart and a mourning look, channeling the grief they felt for the place into energy they used to clear the place up. They worked on the alter humming hymns of sorrow and despair, unaware of anything outside their little domain.

"The better angel is a man right fair, The worser spirit a woman coloured ill."

Thraika
Whatever they had been doing done, the deity apparently got tired of sitting around waiting, constantly fidgeting with whatever trinkets they had on hand before finally getting tired enough to literally get up and fly away. Wherever they went was apparently not much of a concern.
"NOTIFY ME WHEN EVERYONE'S IN THE SAME PLACE, WILL YOU?"

CalamityQueller CalamityQueller The knowledge deity swooped downwards just ahead of torrential rain, rainclouds always following their wings when they landed. Their transformation into a humanoid form was never easy, nor was it painless. Thraika experimented, and sometimes with their own forms. "Penasothsia" Skjaerer hissed when the transformation was complete and the deity could more or less stand on human legs once more. "I bring urgent news."
The scientist strode into the chapel without pause, hands still fiddling with now-smaller sized gears and cogs, tinkering here and there with a clockwork bird, a dancing cloud, trinkets created as fast as they were vanished.

Penasothsia

The diety heard the sweep of wings and the sounds of rain creating a gentle pitter-patter on the stained glass of the abandoned chapel. Someone had come to pay The Mourning One a visit. That was strange. They weren't expecting any visitors. Nevertheless, the god would greet their visitor and see what matter needed their attention.

The diety turned their attention to the entrance of the chapel. There they saw Thraika in their human form. They strode to meet the god of knowledge at the entrance, their mourning veil delicately dancing behind them. It seemed something urgent had come up that needed their attention, something that the god of knowledge could not contend with.
"An urgent matter? Do tell, what is it you need?" the diety inquired, their crystalline blue eyes scanning for any hint of what was required from them.

The thought that something could have gone devastatingly wrong didn't sit well with Penasothsia. That little voice in the back of their head playing into their paranoia. The diety fiddles with their fingers as they watched, unable to shake the feeling of devastation that could have occurred. "If something truly has gone wrong, I don't know if I can be of any help. Not unless it has to do with my domain." they were unsure of what they could do, to be frank. What would require the attention of the God of Despair?

Thraika
"Both yes, and no." The knowledge god fiddled with a clockwork bird, rearranging its wings before vanishing it into one of his coat pockets. "A member of my clergy has gone missing, after apparently going insane from..from whatever they found about the barrier. And speaking about said barrier, it's weakening." Thraika's human form was by no means short, but Thraika loathed the sensation of smallness that came with it. "The center quite literally does not hold. One of the Tarrasque's little pets had to be removed from my vicinity on my way here." Skjaerer spoke bluntly, apparently somewhat relieved at finally finding the deity of mourning.
"My cleric was sent into the Underworld to investigate. When, why and where are not facts you need to know. Only recently did the search return, the sole survivor mad and rambling. Always crying at all hours at the day, unless it was heavily raining outside. Then in that case they would stare out the window and either curse my name, beg me to help them, curse your name, beg you to help them, yell at me, yell at my human form, or any combination of the above. I suspect whatever they may have uncovered about the barrier may prove to be of use to us."

Penasothsia

The diety listened intently. Things were getting dire. Each bout of information hit them like a wave, pulling them deeper into their paranoia and despair. Two emotions that seldom part the deity. If one were not present, the other would take control. They needed to tackle each problem one by one. They believed that the barrier could hold a little longer, at least long enough to deal with the despair-ridden clergy member. "The poor thing has lost their mind to despair, lost and afraid of the information they found...poor angel" The Mourning One could feel the tears threaten to well up and spill. This sort of information is too much for a mortal mind. It might very well break them.

"I must go see this clergy member. They've succumbed to despair. If it isn't so much to ask, I could probably bring them under my domain." Penasothsia offered. They felt it would be best for someone who is familiar with how maddening despair came to deal with someone like this. "I'd prefer if you bring them here if it isn't a bother. I'm not fond of what is outside these chapel walls. I'd rather stay here than venture out unless it is truly necessary." They explained. Self-isolation and fear of the unknown drove them to stay in place. They believed that only hurt awaited them outside these walls.

"I believe that there is still time when it comes to the barrier's lifespan. I will try my best to help when the time comes. Actually, I believe that the clergy member might give us some hints. Poor lost dove...what had they witnessed that made them act in such a way?" the deity said, musing to themselves as their response went on. "Is there anything else you might know?"

Thraika
Skjaerer made the closest thing they could to a sigh(humanoid features were so..confusing), appearing to think for a while. "I believe it may have had to do with how the barrier was made. More specifically, the deaths of the former gods. I suspect perhaps even the fallen God of Justice. The one that made the Tarrasque or draco tyrannus if that helps spark any memories." They didn't seem to care one way or another if the barrier held, just annoyed it had to break at such an inconvenient time.
"The problem is, they've gone missing from the laboratory's medical wing. I can locate them of course, it'll be an annoyance and a hassle, but yes, I can and your offer would be well appreciated." To seperate yourself from others they could understand, but to remain in one place, sitting still, uncovering only the most minor of mysteries? Why, such an imprisonment would have long driven them mad! "Whatever my cleric may know, it's knowledge we have no copies of. Well, knowledge we can't access either since she's babbling, weeping mess, but certain procedures can be arranged. Whatever has been lost can be mended and replaced." Well, that's easy for one with no emotions to say!
"And as for my question, what have you found in your exile, Mourning One?" Skjaerer turns in a circle, examining the church while still fiddling with the cuffs on their wrists. "What has been so curious about this cathedral that it has proven itself worthy of your attention for so long?" Thraika could never truly understand the urge to lie down and rest for a while, or to briefly give up on their unending quest for work, for knowledge, for more secrets of the cosmos no matter the cost. And perhaps they never will, not even when they took on their human form.

Last edited:
Penasothsia

The diety pondered the information they were given. "The fallen god of justice... it's a possibility. I cannot say anything for certain until I meet this clergy member. Perhaps if I can ease their shattered mind, I might be able to get something out of the poor lost one." meeting the clergy member would clear many things up, but their disappearance made things harder. "We must make haste. If it is of any help, I could try and assist the search. Seeing the state of the lost dove might allow me to see what I can do." Penasothsia was curious to see what sort of condition the clergy was in. How much had she seen? Is she too far gone?

The next question struck them. Why were they secluded in this cathedral? It seemed obvious to them. The unknown was painful and despair-inducing. What crawls in the shadows and is found can fracture one's mind. Staying here prevented hurt. It was shelter, an escape. It was also their point of origin. Invisible strings tugged at their heart and tethered them here. "Thraika, as a wandering mind, I don't think you would understand this but the outside world is one of suffering. Suffering I do not wish to feel for I am burdened with despair as is. These walls also call to me. I was reborn within these walls. I hear the echoes of despairs reverberating here as if they were embedded into the foundation of this cathedral. I mourn for its abandonment and am called to stay by the despair that dwells here. I must stay." The Mourning One tried to explain themselves as best as they could, but how could they convey something they didn't particularly understand? Something within them yearned for this place and commanded them to take care of it. Perhaps it had something to do with the previous god of despair?

"Additionally, don't you think it is fitting for me to dwell here? This place rebirthed despair and has it etched within the very stones that built it. Its condition is one of mourning as is. A fitting abode for a god of despair."

Last edited:
Thraika
Skjaerer seemed to ponder their response for a moment. "Your aid would be greatly welcome in the search." The god of knowledge might never understand, but they would accept it. "There is always suffering in knowledge. The price is high, but the power is worth it." Whatever the cleric had found broke more than just the scientific field or the laws of physics. Thraika didn't seem to care one way or another about the state of their cleric, more about whether or not she was still fit for duty and delivery of the information. "Everything has a price. Especially knowledge. And rarely is the reward not worth the debt. And yes, Penasothsia, it is indeed fitting. I'll depart in exactly twelve minutes seventeen seconds to search for the last know whereabouts of the cleric. You are welcome to join me."

Penasothsia
Having their invitation for assistance accepted, the deity made a note to go and procure their polearm before they were to leave. "Very well then, I will come and aid you. Perhaps I will be able to detect your lost one." The diety resigned. Penasothsia appeared to reach into the air beside them and pulled out their polearm. It was a beautiful thing, with black onyx embedded into the weapon and gold vines weaving through it, accenting the weapon. Upon its spike, an ouroboros was embossed upon it, The Mourning One's symbol. "I will do the best that I can to be of service."

The deity pulled their mourning veil over their face, the delicate black crape shadowing their features. "As for your comment as to why I stay here. I do know everything comes with debt, it is a fact I know intimately. My domain is proof of that, your cleric is another. I simply do not wish to burden myself even more. I have enough debt to last a lifetime." they stated. As a god of despair, they were doomed to have their magic burden them, their heart swallowing itself in a constant loop.

"Let us head out. I wonder how much the world has changed since my last venture out." Penasothsia said, waiting for Thraika to lead the way.

Thraika
Skjaerer led the way out without another word, checking something on their watch as a clockwork bird chittered from one of their mortal form's oversized pockets. "I would suggest assuming a form that can handle high attitudes around this time," Thraika noted mildly as they re-arranged their mortal form a bit to accommodate clockwork wings forming around them. Either they didn't have the energy to fully transform into their divine form, or they were too pre-occupied with tracking the cleric. "We're lucky that the cleric left noticeable traces and trails behind. It's fairly easy to track her with the current rain patterns. However where she's going I cannot tell."

Súileabhán, too preoccupied with the spell, didn't notice the happenings around them. Until something went wrong, that was. In a flash the mist around them recoiled and slammed them into a tree while strange yet elegant runes coiled up their left side, leaving thin vines of blue violet to spread across their skin.
The last thought they had before they collided with a nearby boulder was, "Dè cho ris nach robh dùil ach nach eil e iongantach."
And with that they were gone, knocked out cold.

Last edited:
Thraika
Thraika noted something down on their clock, making an off-handed comment about how the magic readings were off. Ignoring the odd readout, the God of Knowledge continued tracking the lost cleric, dipping into a mind shattered by rage and despair as he half-listened half-ignored the broken prayers from a lost soul.

Quan'Cath had mostly decided to watch for now. She was still in truth debating what was the right course of action, if only one of the gods had been born with the jurisdiction over time then the path might be clear. The other gods were in some ways her family and yet she felt no real connection to them. The mortals she had known over the ages were far closer to her and yet she always left them. It was something inevitable, death came even for those she had cared for, mortals aged and she remained the same. That was what she liked the most about mortals how much they could change with their limited time. So many thought she was a being to be avoided, that death was something to be feared because it was a reminder that nothing was permanent. Death was only an enemy if you let it be. The gods were not exception they would have to die, so even as Súileabhán was knocked out Cath watched on thinking of what to do.

She should remain nuetral, to help was to give special treatment based upon what she wanted. Though was Súileabhán really meant to die today? Cath knew when the humans, when the monster, when the stars would die and yet the gods were unknown to her. All others had their appointed time and place they were to meet here, and yet the other gods were the only exception. Was Súileabhán to be helped or abandoned? Should she just open the barrier and let the world wort it out? Could she even do that alone? There to many questions and not enough time to ponder them. Action was needed and Cath was not decisive enough to truly make them. Long ages had eroded her sense of urgency, to her she might talk to a mortal and turn to think and when she turned back they were dead. She had all the time in the world normally and yet now she needed to make a choice now.

Action would be taken and Cath would move descending like a shadow upon Súileabhán obscuring them from view. Then they were gone. Cath did not want to bother with a fight the barrier could wait for a moment as right now saving a sibling was more important. Then the two appeared on a beach that stretched out as far as the eye could see bathed in the colors of twilight, red, orange, blue, and purple all mixed together. Behind Cath towards the sun that was eternally stuck at twilight was an ocean of dark waters and before her a vast empty plane that was as endless as the beach. The pair were not alone as around them stumbled people, or rather shades of people. This was the point between life and death, in the ocean was the afterlife the point of no return for any mortal. here was the last place where they could be saved from Cath's clutch.

Cath sighed, she didn't like bringing others here, another god even less and yet she had. This place should be safe for now and besides the unending sunset was rather lovely. Cath turned to face the sunset and sat down waiting for Súileabhán to wake.

Súileabhán did not awaken. They were not dead, you could tell by the way their eyes shifted beneath their closed lids. Dreaming, or perhaps astral projecting.
Whatever it was, something had gone wrong with the spell the god of magic had been casting, and knowing Súileabhán's skill with magick the chance that it was a fault of their own was slim. So in all likelihood it was sabotage.
The thin, ultraviolet rune-vines that had grown across their left side glowed faintly and you could see things shifting inside them. They were reminiscent of tiny rivers and in some ways they were almost beautiful, and yet their origin was so... Sinister, for lack of a better word. They were a bitter reminder that there was an imposter among them, and its intentions were unknown.

Last edited:
Tarrasque
MY BONES ARE HUNGRY. Her thoughts were like rusted chains, dragging themselves through a war torn psyche devoured by hunger and hatred and bled dry with injustice.
"Mistress."
I CAN'T SLEEP FOR HUNGER.
"Mistress. It's time to wake."
A single titanic eye slid open, still clouded over with sleep. The Takhrasis awaited for the Tarrasque's waking with uncharacteristic patience. Kalvador nudged Ysildra, not even jealously eyeing Ashkaur at the place of central head. Even as titanic as the Takhrasis was, their entire body length barely spanned the Tarrasque's head. TO be fair, if the Tarrasque were to fall in flight, its falling body would crush a mountain range.
"Old friend. It's been too long." Her voice was like the crash of the ocean waves, old bones tired to the core and exhausted beyond even the point of death.
"It has." Kalvador rumbles. "It has."
"And what of the Underworld?" The Tarrasque's voice rattled the cave's bones, the titanic draconian not even moving her head the slightest. She had seen empires fall and kingdoms rise, she has lain alone in the cavern for so long that the kobolds have built cemeteries in her shadow and carved homes in parts of her petrified scales. The cave had grown around her while she had slept, her slumber unbroken except for her dreams of wars and god-blood. Buried in the deepest pits of Tartarus, the Tarrasque slumbers, tended to by her cultists and her fanatics. Kobolds bathe her scales in ritual blood, the Takhrasis flies and hunts for both the forgotten titan and his hoard.
Ashkaur grins when Kalvador selects him to deliver the news. "The barrier holds no more." the King of Embers hissed. "My kobolds crawled from the mountaintop long enough to watch the Magick god lose to a Hydra and a little sabotage." Ashkaur grins a toothy grin, embers dancing underneath his fangs. "We can fit through if we slither on our belly with only one to guide us." Kalvador hisses. "It will be hard for us, but yes, it can be done."
The Tarrasque's titanic eye closes as she considers the news, opening it once more to speak in a voice that would make mountains tremble and oceans grovel. Yes, she was tired, oh so tired, and she wanted nothing more than to sleep. But yes, she had to finish this, she had one last thing to be done. "Explain." She will need more information, more things to know about the gods, more than just what she can glean, trapped here in her cavern and tended to by only the monsters of the dark.
All five heads of the Takhrasis sneer this time. Torreil nudges Kalvador, and the other four heads turn to face him as the Calamitous began to speak to the Godeater.

Penasothsia
The deity nodded along and followed behind Thraika. The form they took should have been fine for the higher altitudes. They were almost sure that they wouldn't come to any harm. The Mourning One followed the deity of knowledge, listening to what they had to say. All that was left for them was to track the cleric and her whereabouts by following her trail and the sense of despair that followed.

"I can alert you when we are close by. I may be able to tap into her psyche and try and lead her to me if we get close enough." Penasothsia informed, following behind Thraika, their black gown billowing behind them making them appear like a small raven wandering through the world. "Let us just hope they haven't wandered too close to the barrier. I cannot imagine what sort of harm may come to them." They said, listening for the words of a shattered mind wallowing in their despair. Any tether they could use to locate the lost one.

Thraika
"That will not be a problem." Thraika clicked one of their clocks dismissively, hovering in mid-air as they swiftly began circling towards the base of the mountain where the barrier had been. "She is not exactly close, but I'm certain she can be found."
The cleric's mind was like the psyche of a trapped animal, full of panic and betrayal and the bone-deep sense of gnawing madness.
Eaten. Eaten. Eaten. Eaten. Eaten. it whispers again and again, mourning for a wound that was not there and for a soul that was not even alive in the first place. She wept for a girl she never met.

Penasothsia
The echoes of the whispers rattled in Penasothsia's mind, distant but understandable to some extent. They heard the same word repeated in an endless maddening cacophony. A chant about something or nothing at all. The Mourning One could feel the faintest touches of anxiety, the sense of hurt and madness gnawing away at the cleric's mind, eating them from the inside out. To think this was merely a brief touch into the lost one's mind shook the deity. How could a mortal sustain so much hurt? How long could the cleric last if they kept up like this?

The tears began to well in Penasothsia's eyes, little droplets racing down their cheek, leaving a trail in their wake. The deity did not utter a word as the tears cascaded, unable to form a proper sentence to express what they felt. The cleric's mind was undoubtedly fractured, like a mirror shattered into different sharp shards. The Mourning One hoped they could salvage the remains and mend the cleric's broken mind. Perhaps they could try to reach out?

"Oh lost dove, can you hear me? I can sense your despair and I would like to help. Where are you little one? I'm going to come find you." the deity attempted to coax the cleric out of hiding, hoping that she could hear them.

Thraika
A moment passed as Thraika waited in mid-air, glaring with an expecting expression at the cleric's general direction. "You are twelve months, thirteen days and seven hours late." The deity informed them bluntly.
All Thraika got for that was a blast of focused energy aimed in their general direction. Well, at least we knew the general location of the cleric, judging by that prototype rocket.
AWAY. The cleric might have hissed. It wasn't worth it.
"She has been seeking. Not very good." Thraika commented bluntly, as if they were talking about a specimen in a lab. The cloud-borne deity simply waltzed downwards with that eerie speed Thraika had displayed even in human form. The cleric's mind briefly flooded over with static and half-finished blueprints, memories of tainted justice and weighted scales. "It's rare when we find one so far gone and still lucid enough to speak. A rare find." Thraika commented when they swooped into a rough landing.

Last edited:
Quan'Cath

QRZtKV7hgEhEpVAiJOAmpE0-nwirEW733X9ohWSY2BE.jpg
Quan'Cath looked at the runes and sighed, if someone wanted the barrier undone they should have simply said so. Cath didn't know why the other god had done this and who could have. The first name in her mind was Thraika given the god of knowledge would know the way to do it. Well there was no point is speculating when there was no real evidence to go off. There was little for Cath to do. She would have to find her own evidence using what she held power over, the dead.

Cath stood up and walked forward towards the sun and like the many somewhat transparent figures walked into the water. The black water was cold, ice old and seemed almost to try to suck in Cath as the took steps deeper into it. The water would try to keep anyone that touched it in it and force them deeper. Cath had no problems walking into it, being the goddess of death this beach between life and death held no danger for her, and the cold black waters might as well be part of her. Step by step Cath let herself be enveloped in the icy darkness.

When Cath stepped deep enough that she should have been complete covered by the water head to toe, she instead found herself at another shoreline. Once more there was an endless beach before her, though it was grey, instead of the yellow of sand. The sunset seemed to light everything, but the only thing with color on the beach was the water she had stepped out of , it shimmered with all the colors of life and the living. Death was a static thing, a world where all that could be done had already been done, it was no second chance to live your life, but a dull place to wait till you faded. Beyond the beach was an endless land, while the dead had done all they ever would do, there were buildings, villages, castles, and communities of the dead here. Towering over all the other castles and visible from anywhere in the land of the dead was the necropolis.

The great palace of the dead was not a place that Cath had built, but was a relic of the great lich, the former god of death, that now responded to her. With a thought Cath was at the enormous gates, that would dwarf even the largest of monsters. The gates without a word spoken started to open before the one the land knew was it's owner. Cath walked into the massive building it's black stone veined with gold covered with reliefs that depicted the original lord and the many civilizations of the world that had fallen. To the side between pillars of black and gold were skeletons, each bedecked in splendid shining armor that gleamed in the ghost light that allowed one to see, but let the ceiling and edged of the hallway fade into shadows only broken by decoration.

Cath soon enough came upon a massive throne seemingly made out of fused bone and crystal. While the throne would fit the god of the land, it in truth changed size and form to better comfort the ruler. This even went as far as the mood of the god. When Cath was angry the crystals turned into fires and blazed, when she was sad they dimmed and darkness enveloped the throne. Today she had no real mood to reflect and thus it was normal. Cath walked and sat on the throne she tried her best to avoid and in moments a ghostly figure floated to Cath. The attendant of death, each god had their own a soul they picked to be their right hand to relay their words and carry out instructions yet never to rule. The role could switch from time to time, and often it was taken by someone the ruling god respected or favored often a mortal lover.

The reverent whispered and yet cath heard the words well " What do you need my queen" The specter asked

Cath didn't look to the figure as the voice brought about enough guilt for chaining one to this duty. Even if cath had been forgiven time and time again she could never not feel guilty for the choice she had made. Still now was not the time for guilt, the god of knowledge had lost worshipers that had gone into the underworld. Cath had known of their deaths and in a sense been there, but she didn't fully know the situation and now that she had doubts cath wanted to know what they had been doing there.

" Thraika's followers enter the underworld, some died. Bring them here " Cath said as she turned to the specter a woman dressed in a blood stained nun outfit. She was just past her youth looking maybe late 20's. Death had down little rob the spirit of the beauty she had possessed in life " There is something worng I must question them." Cath continued before she sighed " If only the gods were as you had believed us to be Ersa" Cath said.

The specter of the former nun nodded and soon vanished off the seek out the souls Cath wanted,

Kiriatophin floated above the ground whilst thunder and lightning screamed and cried around him, as if feeling the battle already taking place. After recovering the Yeniplex he knew it would be weak until it’s had it’s fill of blood but the sky god didnt necessarily want to spill said blood unless it belong to one of the beast. So instead he continuously struck the spear with lightning to give it a charge to help in battle.

My lord” Maximus screeched flying down from the clouds to land on Kiri’s shoulder “it seems something has happened to Súileabhán, I do not feel their magic as I have since they first called upon you.” The bird stretched his wings while Kiriatophin let out a deep sigh

They said they were going to work on the barrier while the rest of us prepared for battle” the Sky god responded, both bothering to open his eyes as his concentration was still on fueling the spear

Yes my lord but it seems some beasts have already escaped, there also appears to be more deities becoming active. I may be trapped in this simple form my lord, but you know I am hardly ever wrong.” The bird had a point, he had served the last sky god as his herald and had now reincarnated to serve the new lord of the sky. Needless to say Kiriatophin respected Maximus’ opinions and advice “We must go assist them, who knows what may have slithered its way from the depths of Tartarus” the bird ruffled his feathers

As long as it isn’t that dreaded hydra” he gave a dry chuckle before willing himself towards the ground where he picked up his cloak and shoes before throwing them both on.

With a flash of lighting he appeared at the spot where the god of magic began repairing the barrier but wasn’t met with any being “strange” he mumbled before relaxing his mind to sense anything his eyes couldn’t see. “Súileabhán” he mumbled feeling the slight echo of multiple presences “monsters” he mumbled again before smiling slightly “Death” he said aloud “Oh great goddess of the Underworld, doth thou perceive my voice” he mocked aloud, knowing the goddess would hear him with a small smile he tapped the spear on the ground and in a flash of light it disappeared “Come now Quan’Cath, it seems you have more information than me and I refuse to enter your domain without permission….that never ends well.”

Quan'Cath

QRZtKV7hgEhEpVAiJOAmpE0-nwirEW733X9ohWSY2BE.jpg

Cath heard the words of her fellow God and didn't instantly reply to them. She had doubts of the other gods and their motives, one had attacked suki after all. Still cath doubted it was the sky god that had done it. If he had they would not be so direct. Also they would know better than to suspect Cath had hidden suki in her stronghold. That was why they had been left on the beach a point between realms. It was a place few thought of and seemingly held no hiding spots.

Before the god of the skies bones erupted from the ground forming a archway of melded bone ceiwned with a skull with a black kiss upon its forehead. The space under arch shimmered and became opaque as a roiling smoke appeared with the form of skulls fading in and out of existence. It was an entrance to the afterlife as while any god could enter the realm this was a sign they were welcome and that cath wanted them to show up in a specific point.

The archway lead to a raised dias which was set before and below the throne do that one had to look up to see the rulers face. It was normally used to hand out judgments upon certain souls. Cath did want to question kiria a little before revealing anything.

" Come the way is before and the reception awaits" caths voice barely a whisper yet easy to hear said from within the portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back