• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy gods and goddesses among the mortals (sign up)

do you prefer idea one or idea two

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
current civillizations have forgotten about the gods as they dont believe in them anymore, But in mount olympus, trouble has begun as most gods and goddess's have been using their powers for their own personal gain due to most people disbelief's in them. Then the titans break out of Tartarus and over throw the gods. we are given a bracelet or special item with one of the gods powers to fight agianst the titans to stop them from imprisoning the gods and taking over the earth.

c899d1aa8e1e1a339fde84ec57d4477d-removebg-preview.png
a bright flashing light appeared before you and a woman appeared from it:"the gods and goddess's are being captured and losing their powers, with my last bit of strength i have created these pendents to find mortals to become warriors and fight for earths safety"

"please help us find the other warriors to fight along side you...."
8-81670_clip-arts-related-to-fancy-lines-svg-png-removebg-preview.png

welcome everyone to the recruit page, This roleplay involves both ideas so there will be romance as well.

RULES:
1. Oc and canon are allowed. Hoping everyone can double as gods/goddess
2. if a power is already taken you cant copy it
3. reply frequency: once a week if able to
4. Be kind to others in the group
5. Once a god bracelet is picked you cannot pick the same one.

Rpers:
CurrenWalters_is_my_bbg CurrenWalters_is_my_bbg : Disk (ranger of ares) USER=66237]

Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas [/USER] : the sea ranger (Hephaestus and Kainen)
Comicwolf: dark ranger of the moon (lily and athena)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back