• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods Among Us- OCC

View attachment 762946
Also, this has likely been said by her at some point much to a sibling going "WTF?".
Im looking around for themes but kinda having issues picking a good one. I was thinking about the Life of Brians "Bright side of life" at a time lol.
I cant help you there my friend. The music must resonate with your view of the character. :)

And that would be a funny wtf moment indeed.

Ok im back. Sorry for the ghosting had some family emergencies back to back including covid tests, a funeral, overtime, and legal paperwork for my new job. Ive been literally running around nonstop for like 5 days. However during that time i jotted down the lore in a notepad and came up with a good starting point and a second RP for later or during this one i haven't decided.

Alright here is the lore page. Its ugly i know but it'll get better once i find the right coding.

Also is there a link to the RP anywhere?
All seven earth god roles are filled. There are infinite roles open for Cosmic Deities (alien gods) monsters, cosmic monsters (alien monsters) and demigods.

Earth gods make monsters, Alien gods make Alien monsters. Demigods are alien or human.

Looks good. I'll maybe need to throw some ideas around given D technically counts as a god of destruction/entropy as well for one sides of her roles.

Looks good. I'll maybe need to throw some ideas around given D technically counts as a god of destruction/entropy as well for one sides of her roles.
Don't stretch too much dude shes pretty powerful as is and Destruction is actually already claimed by two people one of them being the warrior. No more adding stuff unless its history.

I wasnt adding anything, I was refering to the Death part of her job, she allows them to die and pass on, etc. By Destruction that's what I was referring to since part of the Lore seems to confuse what her role/function actually is but can correct that in the RP and play it off as a misunderstanding. Like the other gods maybe dont fully understand what she does or believes it to be slightly diffrent.

I wasnt adding anything, I was refering to the Death part of her job, she allows them to die and pass on, etc. By Destruction that's what I was referring to since part of the Lore seems to confuse what her role/function actually is but can correct that in the RP and play it off as a misunderstanding. Like the other gods maybe dont fully understand what she does or believes it to be slightly diffrent.

No god truly understands their own purpose let alone any other gods. Was she not the inventor of reincarnation and souls? The only reason i put that she had help was because yash crafted the skeleton of the underworld dimension and acted like a battery for her to create the souls.

The more complex you try to make her the more it seems like you are trying to subtly creep her power above all the others. Just saying. Also you cant encompass Every aspect of death, there will be other death gods in this story and if you have every death related power then there will be nothing left for them.

Was my Advisor oc okay or no?
Indeed though i recommend reading the lore, other people's, CS's and filling it out some. Speed alone is not only to simple a power, but its also one they can never be the best at because our messenger god is our speedster.

Perhaps emotional absorption? Like she can absorb emotions from others to gain more and more psychic power, while simultaneously calming down those who are effected by her.

Im gonna find a way to turn this page into my OCC.

Then imma make my next character. (A Cosmic monster) and Then imma start the rp.

The underworlds were made/shaped by the mortal souls mostly. She didnt create as much as provide the initial spark for them to do alot of it on their own. Sure she has control over it but shes more doing her job throught instinct of the time for death. The life part is actually more shes just throwing that spark there to welcome a life to the world, rather than creating a soul entirely.

So sure maybe the Siblings thinks she creates/owns souls but truth is actually diffrent, but that would maybe come out if they find out more about how she views them.

So maybe what sets her apart from the other Death gods is how she handles stuff/works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back