• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods Among Us- OCC

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars sprry to inform you but our sphere is in the solar system and slightly beyond, so making stars and other worlds is a no go. However mapping them and even creating false stars will work just fine.
I didn't mean to imply that he made stars, but that he was the one that first looked at the stars and connected the dots to actually see an image in them. Then shared that knowledge with humanity. "Look that one is orion's belt."

I didn't mean to imply that he made stars, but that he was the one that first looked at the stars and connected the dots to actually see an image in them. Then shared that knowledge with humanity. "Look that one is orion's belt."
Oh ok no problem then sorry to bother you.

Also i've uploaded the Cs skeleton for Monsters and demigods. Ive got a few of them that i will be tossing into the mix.

I have a Celestial god coming named Sylus we can discuss it if you want. Otherwise im sure one of our cast would like one. They are very useful afterall.

Ok ooc wasnt updating it seems. I finished the CS but feel I should maybe add more to backstory...left a few things vague.

Big things was D kinda being the Fun Older Sister but also not directly getting into fights with Siblings etc.

She was likely First and last thing most saw however, foreign dietys included. Also had them make realms for various Dead using collective consciousness of those that died, and be responsible for various events by talking/appearing.

Shout if backstory needs anything altering or if you have ideas.

Ok ooc wasnt updating it seems. I finished the CS but feel I should maybe add more to backstory...left a few things vague.

Big things was D kinda being the Fun Older Sister but also not directly getting into fights with Siblings etc.

She was likely First and last thing most saw however, foreign dietys included. Also had them make realms for various Dead using collective consciousness of those that died, and be responsible for various events by talking/appearing.

Shout if backstory needs anything altering or if you have ideas.
That's fine but she isn't the universal god of death or anything. She would be the god of death for this sphere. When a god dies they revert back to essence and are slurped up by the cosmic Egg...usually. There are those out there who can interrupt that process but they are problems for later.

She can totally be the second to awaken. Basically as soon as yash made humans they would need to die so the second oldest being the death god makes sense. So she would pop into existance, yashnifus would be like "wanna be the death deity?" Then build the empty dimension of the underworld and gift it to her which she would fill and decorate to her desires. Everything after that is fair game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back