• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods Among Us- OCC

Sorry about that! I'm having some difficulty with my CS, but I'll get it up by tonight!
Let me know if you need help. Remember humans myths about our characters are misunderstood so you neednt act or even have powers similar to the ones you draw mythos from. Just ensure that your power ends at the solar system. For example our knowledge gods constellations would actually be located somewhere in the kuiper belt and not beyond it despite appearing so.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars sprry to inform you but our sphere is in the solar system and slightly beyond, so making stars and other worlds is a no go. However mapping them and even creating false stars will work just fine.

On second thought disregard that. Im gonna leave it at seven because we need the other roles to start filling.

Much in the same way the 7 gods of earth create monsters sometimes gods from other worlds do so as well. And much like the kracken or dragons they dont always obey their creators and often times do as they wish. Celestial monsters are such beings created by Celestial gods. In short. Big scary/dangerous aliens.

I see, if that’s the case, I’ll most likely make a celestial god then, if that’s okay
That's perfectly fine. They neednt all be enemies either some can be friendly though understandably the earth gods would be a bit...nervous.

Update. According to the lore we have now. Dinosaurs lived with man during the golden age and perished shortly before the divine civil war.

Yours was what made that canon occur. After all the gods are 2.5 million years old. The dinosaurs would have to have walked with man for your god to have killed them all.

I will set now build the demigod Cs skeleton and the Monster/celestial monster cs's

May I join as an alien god?
Yes and in doing so you must decide wether you ally or oppose the earth gods. The overwhelming majority want them dead and already the seven earth gods have slain dozens of pantheons...which is hundreds of gods. Of course choices needn't be permanent you can start as an ally or enemy.

Yes and in doing so you must decide wether you ally or oppose the earth gods. The overwhelming majority want them dead and already the seven earth gods have slain dozens of pantheons...which is hundreds of gods. Of course choices needn't be permanent you can start as an ally or enemy.
I think I'll be neutral at first. Just an alien, draconic god, going about his business.

Oh God. Poor humans.
Nah the golden age humans were actually the best ones. The first age of humanity. They literally walked with their creators. They weren't only on edenia either. They spread to every planet and moon in our solar system and were more technologically advanced than the current humans by about 200,000 years. Not to mention they were able to use magic and often lived upwards of a thousand years. Some of them were physically superhuman as well...our civil war did a number on them. Blew up their home world and nearly pushed them to extinction.

The worst part is you didnt find out about the Alien gods who came to kill us that Yashnifus dusted until after the war. He basically killed them, blew up the outermost planet and all living things on it, then came back being a douche to everyone. That said throughout the war there were a few times he could have deleivered a killing blow to different siblings and chose not too...a choice that was reciprocated in his exile. Worse yet even after coming back all nice and humbled he wont speak on it at all. You ask what was that all about and he says "i was wrong, nothing more." And its clearly a lie just a well guarded one.

I think I'll be neutral at first. Just an alien, draconic god, going about his business.
Ok but a few rules. 3 million year lifespan max. Star level power max. And no toe cruching (meaning no being physically stronger than the strongest earth god, faster, or otherwise making 1 ups or kryptonites.) You can have powers that have already been made by others but you must tweak it slightly. Otherwise go nuts.

Nah the golden age humans were actually the best ones. The first age of humanity. They literally walked with their creators. They weren't only on edenia either. They spread to every planet and moon in our solar system and were more technologically advanced than the current humans by about 200,000 years. Not to mention they were able to use magic and often lived upwards of a thousand years. Some of them were physically superhuman as well...our civil war did a number on them. Blew up their home world and nearly pushed them to extinction.

The worst part is you didnt find out about the Alien gods who came to kill us that Yashnifus dusted until after the war. He basically killed them, blew up the outermost planet and all living things on it, then came back being a douche to everyone. That said throughout the war there were a few times he could have deleivered a killing blow to different siblings and chose not too...a choice that was reciprocated in his exile. Worse yet even after coming back all nice and humbled he wont speak on it at all. You ask what was that all about and he says "i was wrong, nothing more." And its clearly a lie just a well guarded one.

Oh wow, okay. Are you going to release some kind of a lore page? It looks like you've thought about this very in depth.

Also very imlortant.

ALL gods were born from the Chaos egg. Its this weird black goop in an outer dimension relative to the multiverse. Its the size of a galaxy and every million years or so it spews out a god. It shoots these gods into a universe aiming at moments and places. In short we were born millions of years apart technically speaking but fired into existence at near the same moment. (The seven earth gods all came into consciousness over the course of a week despite being technically created millions of years apart.)

Oh wow, okay. Are you going to release some kind of a lore page? It looks like you've thought about this very in depth.
Yes on Thursday i will crap out a lore page based on what i have in mind and what each character contributes with their CS's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back