• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods Among Us- OCC

That leaves us with only the advisor god. They would be inspired by beings like Heimdallar and Hera, which ever deities were known for basically being the right hand of the leader, their domain is honor, unity, family, and other such bonds of the heart.

However don't fret once all seven are filled i am opening up roles for demigod children of the seven, monsters made by them, Celestial deities (alien gods), and cosmic monsters as well.

Our seven are flawed and sometimes we make creatures that dont do what they are supposed to. The creation of life is a trial and error process. For example the Kraken was made by my dude (Yashnifus) for the purpose of being a controlling force in the sea...but it doesnt exactly follow orders and cannot be killed so everytime we bust it down it comes back after a century or two.

Undertaker god I had in mind was going to cover Death but also Life given the inspiration, stuff like the person's Story/Talking to them. Trying to limit how much it steps into others since them being a people person was going to be part of the personality but also neutrality. Was going to go for the Oldest of the gods who maybe had a good deal of empathy/charisma when it came to understanding/talking to people at difficult times.

Power-wise was thinking of Souls Defaulting to them and likely being the most experienced in manipulating them in general, and a myriad of others given how I had them working in my mind subjective shapeshifting (They look different depending on who is looking at them), Concealment, Teleportation, Illusions, Intangibility, Selective Time Stop, Multipresence etc. Taking most inspiration from the Endless Death, with Multiple faces depending on who knows them.

Just throwing things out at the moment to see what fits

Undertaker god I had in mind was going to cover Death but also Life given the inspiration, stuff like the person's Story/Talking to them. Trying to limit how much it steps into others since them being a people person was going to be part of the personality but also neutrality. Was going to go for the Oldest of the gods who maybe had a good deal of empathy/charisma when it came to understanding/talking to people at difficult times.

Power-wise was thinking of Souls Defaulting to them and likely being the most experienced in manipulating them in general, and a myriad of others given how I had them working in my mind subjective shapeshifting (They look different depending on who is looking at them), Concealment, Teleportation, Illusions, Intangibility, Selective Time Stop, Multipresence etc. Taking most inspiration from the Endless Death, with Multiple faces depending on who knows them.

Just throwing things out at the moment to see what fits
The oldest one is Yashnifus i recommend waiting until i finish his cs before setting anything in stone as his CS will explain alot of things pertaining to our characters history. He will be arguably the most powerful as well but its arguable and not by a margin that is insurmountable but there is a reason he is the "leader" as it were which mostly has to do with him designating the others with the titles they possess. most souls default to them of course with the rare exceptions being those who are actively claimed by the other gods.

However i don't have problems with any of the other stuff. It sounds like an excellent undertaker god.

Also there is another bit. Yes you can make up your own gods to utilize. Humanity in this universe goes back a little under 2.5 million years and have never lasted longer than 250,000 years. (The first run was the "golden age") they have been reset as many times as you would like that is within reason.

We are not universal deities by the way our realm is the solar system and all within it. So we are not actually conceptual deities nor as powerful as the actual endless from neil gaiman.

Lastly Yashnifus did not create the other gods, but he does have memory of the time before us gods which i know doesnt make sense but its a plot point. He has not shared this information with others.

By most souls defaulting to him i meant your undertaker btw. That was not at all clear in that post. But yes your undertaker will get most souls in their domain barring the ones that are claimed by other gods.

Yeah that's what I thought, so pretty much need to send each on their way/back etc.

Yeah that's what I thought, so pretty much need to send each on their way/back etc.
Exactly Undertaker basically cleanses the souls for reincarnation unless a specific other sibling asks for it to either curse it of turn it into an angel or whatever.

Right so pretty much they work with the rest. Is the being close with mortals things ok? wasnt sure if that would step too much on Messenger. Idea was they have a more informal way of it if that makes sense

Right so pretty much they work with the rest. Is the being close with mortals things ok? wasnt sure if that would step too much on Messenger. Idea was they have a more informal way of it if that makes sense
Yes, after all the plot is that we have gone into hiding, living human lives. For example Yashnifus is currently a 65 year old security guard.

So Death had a bit of experience in that front, kinda living a mortal day here and there.

Sorry its late but here ya go. Be sure you read Yashnifus first because there is very relevant information to your characters in there.

I'd love to snatch the role as the advisory god if I may! :)
Glady that will complete our rostar. Your character would Essentially be our gods therapists and akin to the moral compass of the group. Fair and firm.

Yes, that does sound very exciting! Yay! I'm gonna read up on some mythology to draw inspiration from.

Also while Yashnifus is quite powerful his range is more of a limit than one would think. Most gods can easily launch attacks from beyond that range. It does move with him but again other gods can move as well. Its like a bubble within which he can do basically anything.

Once all 7 Earth god cs's Are done ill make the cs's for demigods, Monsters, and...well the alien gods would be basically the same. Multiple characters are encouraged :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back