• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods Among Us- OCC

Idea was she had kinda been working with other Death Dieties. Also the created realm Yash made was kinda a pit stop used to connect to other realms/underworld made by the humans who had died in a sense. Also open to any other gods with how there relationships would be, the War God goofing off with mortals actually fit what i had in mind. The Occupation part was an excuse to show up in random places as well as the fact they are delivering/transporting/collecting as part of there role made it fit, plus the wise driver talking to the person in the back type of scene.

I was tempted to give them a pet perhaps, like they have Corvidae (Crows/Ravens) but as an actual pet was going to be maybe a dog called "Kerby"

Last edited:
Perhaps in character we can do that but i dont want the earth gods to have alot of interaction with celestial gods. The diplomacy era is just beginning.

Agent23 Agent23 because of increased offline-commitments I don't feel comfortable taking the role I signed up for anymore. I could probably make it work, but I don't want to risk playing a central character in the story if it turns out I don't have the time for it.

Sorry for the hassle, best of luck with the game and have fun! :)

Agent23 Agent23 because of increased offline-commitments I don't feel comfortable taking the role I signed up for anymore. I could probably make it work, but I don't want to risk playing a central character in the story if it turns out I don't have the time for it.

Sorry for the hassle, best of luck with the game and have fun! :)
No problem thanks for letting me know bro. If you decide to come back there will be room in other roles for sure. Best of luck with life.

The Advisor of the Earth gods is Now open. If anyone wants that role feel free to snag it.

Ah, then I'll make an advisor

Alrighty, thanks
Ok cool important note. While our scholar is the intelligent one the advisor is the wise one. Emotions, morality, and other such things are their domains. Think of them as the balanced one that helps the other to not go crazy.

i finished the cs, anything I need to fix? My brain is dead, so I'll add more powers later.

Oh, I kinda had Death as a wise/balanced one with the high empathy etc given what her role was in dealing with dead. Though given neutrality guess she is more good at keeping secrets/informal way of doing it.

Agent23 Agent23 The piece you used for Yashnifus' son, I have used so many times I was lost when I saw it on the character sheet rofl. I love the character by the way.

Agent23 Agent23 The piece you used for Yashnifus' son, I have used so many times I was lost when I saw it on the character sheet rofl. I love the character by the way.
Thanks i knew i had seen it here once or twice before. Its an excellent piece to be sure.

Thank you Genesis has been a part of the plan since the beginning he basically was the end result of the exile phase Yashnifus's so called perfect lifeform.

D: "I mean you never did ask, I mean anyone else might hold a grudge for not being told they had a nephew."

D wouldnt know either honestly. We are not universal things that happen outside of the sol system we dont know. Otherwise there is no surprises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back