• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Godly title that is so beautiful you cry

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hey so as it say I don’t know what to name this or in full what this will be about so I guess it’s a general sense of what I’ll be looking for. I’m not as organized as some people and I don’t know how to code so here we go.

About me
-I’m 18 and a guy
-I like ooc, but I’m shy so I’m working on it
-I really like fantasy and the concept of magic and powers in a modern world
-I go to school, I’m a captain on the swim team, and I work.
Rule/Requirements
-Be around my age group please the range I accept 17-22.
-Please be patient and correct me if I do something you don’t like. Ex-I like some darker themes, so I may do one and forget you dont like them.
-Please be active
-The minimum amount of lines I ask is 2-3, but more is welcome. (I will mirror what is sent)

Alright now for the rps I will update them as things come up, but here they are or at least the bare bones as in ships or some concepts
-Angle x demon (cliche I know)
-modern fantasy (not sure what yet)
-spiritual sword x owner (pm for info)
-life x death
more to be added when I have time
*Want a fandom? Let me know and I’ll see if I know it

Hello! In terms of fandom roleplays, would you be interested in a Transformers roleplay (specifically Transformers: Animated)? I'd also be interested in a roleplay based off an older 1992 anime called The Wonderful Galaxy of Oz (which I'm 99% sure most people wouldn't've heard of).

I also have some ideas for original roleplays, but I think your life x death idea is intriguing though.

Hello! In terms of fandom roleplays, would you be interested in a Transformers roleplay (specifically Transformers: Animated)? I'd also be interested in a roleplay based off an older 1992 anime called The Wonderful Galaxy of Oz (which I'm 99% sure most people wouldn't've heard of).

I also have some ideas for original roleplays, but I think your life x death idea is intriguing though.
I’m not a big transformers fan, I think you asked before. Not in a rude way you just seem familiar. Anyways we can do Life x death if that’s fine. Send me a pm when you get time

I’m not a big transformers fan, I think you asked before. Not in a rude way you just seem familiar. Anyways we can do Life x death if that’s fine. Send me a pm when you get time

Hmm, could be. I usually recognize people from their profile pics but I don't recognize yours, but it's not out of the question. I'll PM ya

Hey id be super interested :)) I've got a character that would work well with the modern fantasy idea and I've been eager to flesh her out as a character more :))

Hey id be super interested :)) I've got a character that would work well with the modern fantasy idea and I've been eager to flesh her out as a character more :))
Shoot me a pm about them, I’d love to plot out some things with you for plot and hear about them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back