• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

jj9095

Two Thousand Club
Once every 100 years the Greek Gods must chose a new mortal or demigod to take their place, and now is the time. Each God must be represented by a maximum of two characters (female or male) that after graduating from Godling Academy they shall become the NEW gods for the next century. In the next four years they shall go through trials and tribulations inside and outside the classrooms to prove they are worthy of being the chosen few to lead the next generations.

This is our 3rd time remaking Godling Academy and each time has been a great success. We recommend you do not have more than 2 student characters. If you are interested in being a teacher for one of the classes please ask us and show us past roleplays that you have done.

Examples of some classes:
- Defeating Holographic Titans
- Learning Potions
- Combat Classes
- Using Your Powers
- Creating Spells
- Greek Gods History

Some rooms available in the school:
- Dorms
- Library
- Gym
- Classes
- Potion Laboratory

Available Gods/Goddess's

OOC Page
Out Of Character- So we can talk about teaching ideas, next classes, and any other questions we may have in the process.

Character Page
So you may sign up for the thread as a student.
Reminder: Up to 2 characters each. If you want a new character you can kill off one of your other characters (only allowed once).

Discord Link
The all in one communication system. Quick banters, announcements, questions, memes, updates on characters, BRB periods, and the "OMG DID YOU JUST WRITE THAT" moments :D

Rules:

~ Please do more than one line/sentence. The more detail the better. You can talk out loud, in your head, and even explain movements.

~ You must sign up and be accepted first to join

~Please make sure you read above to make sure the character you want is not taken (Only two characters allowed of each God/Goddess)

~ Please change the font color or bold for different characters.

~ Please RP at least once a day and if not than message me that you cannot for how ever many days

~If you need to be gone for a couple hours make something up with your character so they are busy too so we don't have other players trying to talk to yours.

~ Third person writing, please

~ Be respectful to everyone

~ No Bullying

~ Keep PG13, please and thank you

~ Be as creative as possible

~ Make sure that you are not overpowering everyone else. Remember that they are learning to use their powers slowly but surely throughout this process.

~ The regular rules of RPnation

~ HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
Briana, the headmistress of the school, walks to the main dormitory space where normally the girls and guys need to split up and go their separate ways. She scans the room as all the newbies gather together. Wow. I still remember my first day at Godling Academy. It feels like yesterday but it has been over 100 years... She snaps out of her own thoughts and scans the room again but this time looking for her husband and their daughter, Harmonia, who have not entered yet. She has the urge to cross her arms when she does not see them but stops herself. Instead, she stomps one foot on the ground to start a mini-earthquake to grab everyone's attention. "We will be beginning orientation soon. Have your bags beside you and ready to meet your dorm partners first. The few of you who have not chosen a dorm partner please head to the right side of the room."

Zoey breathes in and out slowly to prepare herself to have to speak to other people. She is hoping that some of these people may be more intelligent than her mortal counterpart students from her last school that could never catch up with her. She holds onto her books a little tighter as she moves her way to the right side of the room where now she will have to obligate herself to find a dorm partner that may have an inkling of an IQ or interest similar to hers. Her AI follows her "beeping" and "bopping." She reaches the right side and stands still hoping someone would come to talk to her first vs her having to come up to someone.

Last edited:
Kana looked around biting her lip as she whimpered not seeing cyon or alice anywhere as she knew they could be anywhere in the room "whe-where are they" she whimpered as she grabbed her suitcase and began to look around her them her jacket hiding her face from view as she shook "c-cyon, a-Alice" she called her voice a little more then a whisper as she soon saw cyon "c-cyon th-there you a-are" she said walking up to him and tugging on his shirt her hand shaking from fear not liking being around so many others at one time as she whimpered softly tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

Last edited:
Sherri shifted from one foot to the other, looking down occasionally at the paper that bore the name of her dorm mate... Who apparently she was supposed to pick? Hecate had set everything up for her due to the last minute nature of her choosing, though, so she had absolutely no idea who this Harmonia girl was, or if it even was a girl. Maybe the school would have her share a room with a guy. Who knows. The headmistress's earthquake caught her attention, a little too much for her to hear what she said. Woah... Can I do that in the future? That's going to be awesome! Sherri's eyes followed the headmistress bright with excitement and curiosity, but eventually her excitement faded and she once again scanned through the shifting crowd for anyone that might be Harmonia. Sherri was a little weirded out by Harmonia's lack of a last name, but it was probably better not to ask.

I guess if I don't have any ideas or see anyone that could be her, I could call out her last name...

Harmonia walks in holding her father's hand ( Angel Evans Angel Evans ) laughing and having a good time. She felt rather relaxed for the first day of school. Her bags were already in the dorms and she has been here for about a week before anyone else got here helping her parents set up the classrooms and such. After 100 years of no sweeping we needed to do some BIG cleaning. She walked into the room and all the boys started to stare at her. She automatically tossed her hair back looking calm and confident on the outside but having a small panic attack on the inside. Omg omg omg I am actually going to have friends with powers that are MY age! She shares her smile with the crowd and sees her mother. She tugs slightly on her father with a white-teeth smile (and she swears she heard some moans from some of the boys) and walked towards her mother getting ready to give her a big warm hug.

Briana finally saw her daughter and husband and smiled for the first time around the students. She opens up her arms for Harmonia to jump in them and gives her a big hug. After, she gave her husband a kiss and still keeping her smile she looked at her daughter. "Go find your roommate sweetie. I see her searching for you."

Harmonia finished hugging her mother, nodded, kissed her father on the cheek and walked through the crowd. She saw a few boys she couldn't wait to talk to and sent air kisses to some. When she finally found her dormmate Sherri she felt her confidence subside just a tad. I mean, people call her gorgeous but Sherri was for sure up there on the list. Harmonia clears her throat and taps on Sherri's shoulder. She puts on a warm smile and feels her cheeks turning slightly red. "Hi, Sherri? I am your roommate. My name is Harmonia Amor but you can call me Mon."

As her daughter walks away she sighs helplessly. "She has grown up so fast." She says to her husband while learning in towards him.

Sherri had been looking the other way, and in this hubbub it was impossible to hear the footsteps behind her before the hand touched her shoulder. She wasn't the most perceptive person, but the fact that someone managed to sneak up on her made Sherri frown the tiniest bit. She lifted her red muffler to hide that (though the scarf was already raised quite a bit as a buffer to the crowd), and turned around to face Harmonia. The red scarf dropped immediately, not really meant to stay over the mouth, but there wasn't a frown to hide any more. Oh, she's pretty. In a matter of fact way, Sherri took note. "Hi, Sherri? I am your roommate. My name is Harmonia Amor but you can call me Mon." Sherri quickly took a pencil and wrote Amor after Harmonia on the paper, itching to fix the printing mistake. It only took a quick second, and then she stuffed the paper and pencil into the large pockets of her coat. "Um... My name is Sherri Lewis." She felt like not stating her name after Harmonia did would be rude. "Sherri is fine... It's nice to meet you, Mon?" Sherri slightly tilted her head, feeling like Mon sounded like an awkward nickname. It wasn't a nickname she'd hear in her hometown, at least.

Sherri looked around Harmonia, but didn't see any luggage as opposed to Sherri's duffel bag and laptop bag. "... Was there somewhere we were supposed to put our luggage?" Sherri didn't find it possible that the girl had arrived without luggage, so there being somewhere to deposit luggage was the only other possibility she could come up with. If she didn't bring anything, I think we're the same general size... Sherri quickly looked over Harmonia to make sure, nodding to herself. Yeah, I could probably lend her some clothes.

You could smell him before you even saw him,his pheromones had made their way across the entire campus. A deep sense of desire and lust bubbles up and people searched for the source of the smell.

Rae walked into the dorms,Harmonia ( jj9095 jj9095 ) in hand and immediately all eyes were on him. Men, Women and all those in between had fallen completely in love with him just from being in his presence His features changing constantly in order to fit the person who's looking at him's desires every second he became more and more beautiful. Normally an Aphroditeโ€™s powers only effect those of the opposite sex,but Rae was abnormally powerful due to his loving relationship with his wife.
He smiled down at his daughter his heart a flutter with emotions. He was so proud! โ€œI canโ€™t believe Harmonia wants to take MY throne,thatโ€™s daddyโ€™s girl! Take that Briana!โ€ He thought to himself. It was actually quite funny as people couldnโ€™t decide whether to look at him or his daughter and were terrified of approaching either. Rae smirked that sexy smirk of his and sauntered his way over to his wife after spotting her. Rae came up behind Briana wrapping his arms around her waist and bringing her in close. โ€œYou know I really shouldnโ€™t be displaying this kind of affection of front of the students,but youโ€™re so irresistible. Bri-...I mean Aresโ€ he growled in her ear playfully flirting with her.

Rae squeezed tighter when Briana leaned into him. โ€œYeah,good thing we were able to slow down her aging process but still sheโ€™s just gotten to big. My little girl.โ€ Rae said with a slight tremble in his voice

Sherri had been looking the other way, and in this hubbub it was impossible to hear the footsteps behind her before the hand touched her shoulder. She wasn't the most perceptive person, but the fact that someone managed to sneak up on her made Sherri frown the tiniest bit. She lifted her red muffler to hide that (though the scarf was already raised quite a bit as a buffer to the crowd), and turned around to face Harmonia. The red scarf dropped immediately, not really meant to stay over the mouth, but there wasn't a frown to hide any more. Oh, she's pretty. In a matter of fact way, Sherri took note. "Hi, Sherri? I am your roommate. My name is Harmonia Amor but you can call me Mon." Sherri quickly took a pencil and wrote Amor after Harmonia on the paper, itching to fix the printing mistake. It only took a quick second, and then she stuffed the paper and pencil into the large pockets of her coat. "Um... My name is Sherri Lewis." She felt like not stating her name after Harmonia did would be rude. "Sherri is fine... It's nice to meet you, Mon?" Sherri slightly tilted her head, feeling like Mon sounded like an awkward nickname. It wasn't a nickname she'd hear in her hometown, at least.

Sherri looked around Harmonia, but didn't see any luggage as opposed to Sherri's duffel bag and laptop bag. "... Was there somewhere we were supposed to put our luggage?" Sherri didn't find it possible that the girl had arrived without luggage, so there being somewhere to deposit luggage was the only other possibility she could come up with. If she didn't bring anything, I think we're the same general size... Sherri quickly looked over Harmonia to make sure, nodding to herself. Yeah, I could probably lend her some clothes.

Harmonia watched as this person that she thought was Sherri grab her pencil and scibble on the little paper my last name. I raised an eyebrow but quickly went back to smiling when she looked up at me and said her name. Sherri found, check mark. "Sherri is fine... It's nice to meet you, Mon?" "Yeah, Mon is my nickname. Harm isn't as good as a nickname." She laughed nonchalantly and touched Sherri's arm gracefully like she it was an inside joke. Afterwards, she noticed Sherri looking for her luggage and she realized she probably should have brought her luggage instead of going up to the dorm room and dropping it off just to look like she was part of the crowd. But I'm never REALLY part of the crowd... I'm always the one that stands out. She put up her chin and answered Sherri. "Actually, no, Ares is kind of my mom so I was able to put my baggage in our dorm room early... I took the left side. I hope you don't mind." Omg omg omg should I have waited to let her choose? Is that bad dorm manners?! I have never had a sibling or a room partner how was I supposed to know! She mentally facepalms but keeps a wide smile on her face.

Briana focuses on keeping her cool compared to taking Rae to their old dorm where they had made Harmonia in the first place. Her breaths come out shallow. When Rae speaks again she answers, "And now we get to see her outlive us. That's the best part." She whispers back to Rae and smiles. She's still slightly peeved that Harmonia decided to follow her father's footsteps instead of hers but she gets it. Who can resist such love? She stops leaning on Rae knowing that if they continued such affection all eyes would be on them and she is SUPPOSED to look fierce right now. She puts her hand on his cheek lovingly and turns to face the crowd.

She amplified her voice for all to hear. "You may continue to speak to your fellow students. Classes will begin Monday. In your dorm rooms you will find your schedules and classrooms. Spend the weekend looking around the school. This will be your home for the next four years. When you are ready, take your bags to your dorms for the day and head to the cafeteria where food will be served and teachers will be there to answer any questions you may have."

She gives Rae her 'follow me' wink, looks one more time where Harmonia is with her first dorm partner, and walks outside waiting for Rae.

Lena had tied up Domino in her designated area. She carried all of her belongings with her because she didn't have anywhere to put them. She felt more than a little out of place, simply walking around with her bow in hand and a quiver of arrows over her shoulder. Plus, all the god stuff. That was weird too. Then she watches as the Headmistress casually causes a small earthquake, as one would do by snapping her fingers. That's when it hit her. All these students around her were demigods, gods, powerful beings. She stood straight up as she listened to her instructions, normally, she may say something or at least question orders. That was not the case with this woman. She was scary.

Lena went over to the righthand side of the room. She placed herself in a corner and placed her duffle bag to her right, putting the bottom limb of her bow on the top of her foot, leaning over the bow in a casual rest position. "Dorm partners? Is that really necessary? Sounds a bit cliche but ok." she said aloud to herself, raising a brow and pursing her lips in an expression of confused acceptance. Regardless, she looked around the room for a potential partner. Hopefully someone cool. Someone related to one of the cool gods. She scanned the crowd carefully before wandering through it, looking for a suitable candidate.

She was on the hunt.

Cyon stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, a duffle bag over his shoulder and his backpack at his feet. He didn't bring much, he figured he'd just go shopping for whatever he needed later. He did love shopping after all. He figured he should stop standing like a chicken in the middle of the highway and move around the room. It was odd being around all these different gods and goddesses and demigods. He had just recently found out the Olympians existed at all. He just thought he and his friend Kana were gifted and special. Speaking of, where was Kana? Surely she'd be scared too.

He made his way over to the right side of the room after gathering his stuff. Weaving through people he wasn't so lucky when he bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry." he said and peered up at the black haired male. ( Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy ) "I didn't see where I was going." he said and offered his hand to shake. Something tugging at his shirt sleeve caught his attention and he peered over to see Kana. Oh thank Gods he found her safe. "Hey Kana, why are you crying." he said in a concerned tone. ( raven flame raven flame )

Alice was right behind Kana when she finally stopped calling out for her, because Tyche and her kids don't like to be called out like that. "Boo." said Alice, as she then took out a good luck charm bracelet from one of her bags. "You should probably wear this when you are around me, because I am not dealing with the bad luck curse in my family. Also are you alright?"
Alice does notice that Kana was crying, so she gently went to her cat carrier, open it, and give her cat to Kana so she can calm down. "Hug your cat, so you can calm down a bit." said Alice, because she knows that cat are great at calming people down.
raven flame raven flame

"Ares? ... The god of war, Ares?! Your mom?" In a few words, Sherri went from disbelief to shock to questioning. She wasn't aware yet that gods weren't exactly dictated by gender, so the 'Ares is my mom' carried more than one shock factor. "Anyways, uh, no, it's fine that you took the left. I didn't really have a preference." She waved her hand, trying to say it was no big deal as the teacher lady bellowed out that they could go to their dorms now. "Could you lead the way up, then? Sounds like it's time to drop off our bags." Sherri gestured for Mon to lead the way, glad that her dorm mate knew where they were staying so that there was no map consultation needed. She quickly grabbed the two bags, Mon's smile starting to infect her with the slightest grin.

Huh? Oh thanks um a-alice r-right?" she muttered with a smile as she took the pure black cat and bracelet and put it on her wrist before she hugged him as the cat purred "and it's scary here to many people and to much noise" she said softly as she leaned against cyon hiding inside her coat her rainbow headphone around her neck as she snuggled into ferna or as many called him 'the smart hell cat' Nico Nico Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Last edited:
Arien had already dozed off, standing straight up. When the boy ( Nico Nico ) had bumped into him, he opened his eyes, ready with a sarcastic remark about knowing your surroundings. When he opened his eyes, though, he stopped dead in his tracks. Oh gods... He thought. "Um... it's... definitely alright." He said. After hearing it, his eyes widened. "I mean, it's fine. My fault. Name's Arien Johnson, but you can call me Ari." He said, quickly shaking his hand. "By the way, what happened?" He wiped his face, hoping it could better hide his eternal fatigue. His worn leather jacket and jeans were the closest he could get to menacing. His black shirt with a white kitten on it cancelled it out. His black duffel bag was full of all sorts of things, including a photo of his mother, some clothes, some skincare and hair care products (takes them very seriously), and some other essentials he brought. He picked it up from the floor, and threw it over his shoulder.

"Yeah" she laughed and she felt heads turning to hear it more clearly as it sounded like a song. Then, her mother spoke out loud. "That's her. I promise she's not as scary as she sounds." She smiles at her new dorm partner and hopefully new friend. "Oh yeah! I'll lead the way." She walks/hops towards the girls dorm while all the boys move out of both of their ways. She keeps her smile while walking past them but as soon as they get to the girls dorm she gives a sigh of releaf. She is not like her father so her powers work a lot stronger on men than on the same sex. It can get pretty intense sometimes. She has people's boyfriends ask her to marry her on sight. It can get pretty awkward. She shook her head to bring her back to the here and now. "So the girls dorms are on the right side and the guys are on the left. Each one of us have stairs that lead to the second floor where all our dorms can be found." She starts counting down the dorm rooms and passes by #1, #2, a bathroom, and #3. "This is us." She uses her dorm key to open the room and opens the door wide for Sherri to talk in with her bags.

Dorm rooms.jpg

The left side of the room is already decorated with tons of hearts and pictures of her parents. The closet seems to be overflowing and there is a ton of shoes underneath the bed.

"We'll have to share the bathrooms with the other girls but there is this ONE bathroom that has a hot tub that we can all hang out in! It's rather cool." She smiles and looks at Sherri with wonder "So... What do you think?"

She stopped skulking around the room. It looked like everyone was getting roommates. She blinked in realization "The fuck? Wait, hold up. Everyone just grabbed roommates and went off to go be buddy buddy? How is that an orientation?! I don't know shit about why I'm here or what I'm doing!" She spoke loudly so that everyone in the room would hear, hopefully, someone who could explain what's going on a bit better. Lena sighed as she cooled off, her temper getting the better of her. But 'I'm a survivalist, if I can kill a bear I can.... become... a god. Ok, that doesn't help Lena.'

She looked around and spotted a girl with bright red hair. 'ooh, maybe she's related to Ares?' It would be fitting to have red hair and be related to Ares. Well, no point in being subtle. Lena came up behind her "Hey." she put a hand on the girl's shoulder to spin her around. "You, me, dorm. Let's go." she crossed the room and picked up the duffel bag that she left behind, turning around to see the girls reaction.
jj9095 jj9095

Cyon smiled and hugged his best friend close with one arm. "It's okay, you have me, Ferma and your new friend over there. I'll kick anyone's ass if they hurt you kay." he said and turned to Ari "I'm glad to know I didn't knock you over." He laughed, it sounded like spring bells. "It's nice to meet you Ari, I'm Cyon Michaels. Ah, what happened?" he paused. Gods he was getting nervous around this guy, it didn't help that he looked so damn attractive. "Well Ares pretty much stomped her foot, made the ground shake and told us to go to our dorms. Something about getting know your fellow classmates." he shrugged. "I didn't learn anything about what we were doing here, it wasn't much of an orientation." he chuckled. Blackrose7 Blackrose7 raven flame raven flame Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Kera Aetos
0ba76e95d6e75aa50868b9e57c3a42af.png
Kara was already standing ready when the mini-earthquake struck, oversized bag slung across her shoulder like it was nothing. This was great, she wouldn't have to hide who she really was here, she could finally start moving toward her true goal in life. She didn't waste much time, the faster she found this 'Zoey' and set out the ground rules, the faster this weekend could be over and they could get to work.

Purely out of interest, the young demigoddess had done quite a bit of research on her to be fellow students, the ones that had anything to read on anyhow. As she approached the girl who fit the description, another stood by her that she knew very little of, for instance. Nevertheless, Kera walked proudly toward them, resting a hand on the brunette's shoulders. "She is already taken, unfortunately." Kera's voice almost boomed, despite her calm tone, she always tried to assure no matter what she was easily understood. With that said, she lightly moved passed to get close to the other girl.

"So, one of Athena's are you? Impressive." Kera noted, slightly closing her eyes with a short nod, before being cut off by a distracting robot to her side. "I'll be lucky to have such counsel, come, I believe our room is this way." She continued, gazing toward the direction of their room, before once more marching off and toward it.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge jj9095 jj9095

"A hot tub?" Sherri had never been in one of those before, and she thought about it as she looked about the room. "You've certainly made yourself at home, huh?" There was so much pink on Mon's side of the room that Sherri felt her eyes burning, only looking there long enough to see the enormous amount of shoes. "It looks like a nice place to spend four years." I wish there was a bit more privacy, though... Sherri quickly placed the laptop bag on the desk and swung the duffel bag onto the bed. It didn't take long to empty the duffel bag, everything was neatly folded inside so all she had to do was transfer the stacks of clothes and a pair of slippers to the closet. When handling her underwear, she was careful to keep it out of Harmonia's sight, a bit embarrassed. After the half a minute that it took to sort out the clothes that were the only things she brought other than her bulky laptop bag, she turned to Harmonia. "I've never shared a room with someone before, so I hope we get along well, Mon." She held out her hand, a bit stiffly, with a small smile.

Kana laughed as he said that "thanks bro" she said as ferna meowed and jumped on ari "ah ferna why are you jumping on people" she said as she tried to grabbed the cat "ferna come here" she cried as he growled and sat on his shoulder causing her to whimper "m-meany" she said as she tried to grab him again before pouting as the cat pulled at the collar of ari shirt as he pawed at it seeing the string under his jacket

Nico Nico Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

"Oh. Dorms? I don't have a roommate..." He said, silently celebrating. He looked the boy ( Nico Nico ) up and down, and his eyes landed on his hair. "Your hair looks so soft..." He said, not realizing he said it out loud. "Do you have a roomy?" He asked, twisting his finger. The boy was adorable, and he was getting ready to make some kind of move. He hadn't ever been in many relationships... In fact, only one... And it didn't end too pretty. Boys... So difficult... For effect, he positioned his body so that the boy could see how surprisingly fit he is, considering how active he isn't. He also decided to look around the room at all the people. They seemed menacing themselves, but ordinary all the same. Must be new to this too... He sighed internally. I wonder who their parents are. When the cat jumped on him, he wasn't bothered. He was used to animals. Phan (his sloth) on the other hand, didn't like it. He slowly crawled up Ari's body, and made a menacing, but also adorable, growl at the cat. "It's fine. I'm used to it." He reached up toward the cat, grabbed his skull necklace, and tried to pick her up, and would give it back to the small girl if Ferna complied.

Last edited:
"Your welcome, and we can head to the girl's dorm if you want. Although, you probably want to be with your friend, since you don't know me very well." said Alice. "Also my name is indeed Alice, and it's nice to meet you, Kana."
Alice was going to petting Ferna's head, because she wasn't aloud to have a cat in the casino. 'Cute kitty.' thought Alice, who was thinking of putting a charm on Kana's cat, because black cat are bad luck if they walk under a ladder.
She then saw Ferna jump on Ari, and Alice was trying not to laugh at what is happening here. "Your cat likes to meet new friends by jumping on them." said Alice.
raven flame raven flame

Um yeah and he was probably trying to find something like a string of ribbon to mess with....it helps calm me down" she said with a blush as ferna got out of aris grip taking the necklace with him as he had managed to untie it and landed in kanas arm as she glared as him

"Oh. Dorms? I don't have a roommate..." He said, silently celebrating. He looked the boy ( Nico Nico ) up and down, and his eyes landed on his hair. "Your hair looks so soft..." He said, not realizing he said it out loud. "Do you have a roomy?" He asked, twisting his finger. The boy was adorable, and he was getting ready to make some kind of move. He hadn't ever been in many relationships... In fact, only one... And it didn't end too pretty. Boys... So difficult... For effect, he positioned his body so that the boy could see how surprisingly fit he is, considering how active he isn't. He also decided to look around the room at all the people. They seemed menacing themselves, but ordinary all the same. Must be new to this too... He sighed internally. I wonder who their parents are. When the cat jumped on him, he wasn't bothered. He was used to animals. Phan (his sloth) on the other hand, didn't like it. He slowly crawled up Ari's body, and made a menacing, but also adorable, growl at the cat. "It's fine. I'm used to it." He reached up toward the cat, and tried to pick it up, and would give it back to the small girl if Ferna complied.

Cyon pulled the paper out of his pocket that he had previously forgotten about. "Yeah, this says I have a dude name Cyrus." he looked at his name on the paper and then back at Cyrus's. Fucking weird. Their names were similar, was this a joke? Wait did he just say his hair looked soft? He looked at Ari in surprise. "Well. Thank you?" he asked and put his head down. "You can touch if you want, It's my pride and joy." he elaborated. His hair was long and curled down his shoulders, right now it was pinned up in a pony tail. Cy held back a snicker as the cat jumped on Ari and had to look away to keep himself from embarrassing himself. "Didn't you get a paper telling you of your roommate?" he asked. Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back