• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rae arrived a split second after Briana whe morning he heard her call his name. Rage fumed in his body when he laid eyes on Harmonia. There were few things that drove Rae to absolute rage and this was one of them. “Briana take the kids and go,this is my fault. I’ll handle it.” He said with finality. Rae’s body began to glow with a bright pink hue the very foundation of the building began crumble this building was coming down fast. “I told you if you ever came anywhere near them again that I would end you without a trace didnt I.” Rae’s voice longer sounded angelic it was downright demonic this was the ugly side of love,the side that drove peoples to insanity. To kill. Rae gazed into the eyes of the eyes terrified sodleier the riddles him with bullets that harmlessly bounced off of him. “From now until eternity you are all cursed with love lost. Every person that you love and hold dear will die,this curse continues on to your children and your children’s children and so on and so forth. Your soul will never find peace. You will never again find happiness I declare it in the name of Aphrodite. Rae A deranged grin crept its way onto Rae’s face. “You won’t be here much longer to experience it,but don’t worry I’ve got something VERY special set up for you im Hades. The god of lvod made sure that Harmonia and the other student said safely exited through the portal and then it happened. A bright light, a weird sound the screams of mortals who stared death in the face it was all over in the blink of an eye. There were nothing left of the lowly Norse rebels all that remained was grease stain where they’d had often can vaporized. After a few more deep breaths Rae managed to calm himself down. He hated when he got like that,he didn’t want to use his powers rover do things like Ike told this but the events of the last few hours were just too much. “Gotta find Harmonia.” He breathed vanishing in a flash of light reappearing at GA. “Harmonia! Where’s Harmonia!” He called out. jj9095 jj9095

Klaus was quite enjoying his dance with the darkness duo when suddenly Headmistress Ares and uncle Rae burst into the rom and all hell broke loose. Guns were drawn and Harmonia was on the floor? As a fellow Aphrodite and his cousin Klaus couldn’t let any harm come to the girl. “Gideon,Camron get your asses over here!” He yelled as he dove unto the ground and can railed military style over to where Harmonia was helping me Serenity get her into the portal. “I’m strogner than I look” he winked hoisting her up princess style running into the portal. He took her straight to the infirmary where the Nymphs quickly took over her care. jj9095 jj9095 St. Boethius St. Boethius Dak Dak

Hikari was gettign pretty tired of his moments with Jasmine being ruined he was just about to get A kiss! As the plant blossomed a huge bang could be heard in the other room which was revealed to be Briana. It was a split second before Hikari realized they were under attack,thankfully he brought his bow with him with lightning speed he emptied a quivers worth of sunlight’s arrows at the attackers singing their skin keeping them at bay. Next thing he knows there are plants eating the guns which he knew could only be.. “Jasmine!” He exclaimed swinging her around. “You’re so damn cool!” He announced kissing her in the midst of the chaos. “But you’re right,we need to go” he said as he grabbed her hand and led her through the portal. jj9095 jj9095

BEFORE PARTY
For the funny picture, Sherri demonstrated her unique talent of controlling her eyes separately, looking in completely different directions with the biggest, dumbest smile she could muster. "I like the funny one too." She chuckled at how stupid they looked together, and she loved the idea of having something completely ridiculous representing them. "Definitely go with the funny picture, but send me the one with the kiss? I like warm memories." She snuggled up to Zoe, enjoying the simple private time away from people and their eyes.

DURING PARTY
The first thing to go through Sherri's mind was the unimaginable relief that Zoe saying that she loved her dark side caused. She had been worried, but Zoe dismissed it before it even came up. The second thing to run through her head was the immense disappointment that she failed in castrating the bastard before she had to stop the fire. She obediently sat down on the bed, watching as Zoe dealt with the man by tossing him out onto the balcony.

With his pants burned off, and his underwear barely intact.

Sherri was torn between laughing and the immense satisfaction of the fulfillment of her grudge and feeling bad for the man... Would be a total lie, though she didn't bust out laughing she would definitely be laughing about the embarrassment he was going through later. The debt was repaid in full with that. Zoe's question triggered something in Sherri's mind, and she remembered she was wearing a see-through cover-up over what was basically underwear, so she covered herself with her hands a bit embarrassed about the thoughts Zoe had. "I'm only for you to see. And you're definitely mine! I'd have to scoop out his eyes if he saw one more inch of you!" She decided to throw on a joke, piling a little bit on the recently revealed side of her that impulsively did things that were definitely evil.

jj9095 jj9095
BEFORE PARTY
Zoe nodded at Sherri and put her wallpaper as the funny picture. She smiled at it with adoring eyes. "I love it." She then looked at Sherri. "I love YOU." She connected her forehead with Sherri's letting their third eyes touch. "How did I get so lucky to find you?" She sighed, kissed Sherri's forehead, and hugged her for the rest of the ride. Finally, the Ferris Wheel was over. When they got off Zoe made sure to send Sherri all three pictures to her phone so she had them as well. After that, they ran into Harmonia telling them about some sort of party. Zoe looked at Sherri after Harmonia walked away. "Yay or Nay?"
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

DURING PARTY
"And I feel the same, my love." Zoey decided that was her favorite nickname for Sherri and decided to keep it. She had never called someone that before and it came out naturally versus forced. She looked at Sherri nervously, hoping she liked the nickname too and decided she'd give it a few more tries before sticking to it completely... She was rather certain THIS was the one though. She closed the curtain as the guy banged on the window screaming 'No No NO Please No!' Zoe got on all fours and pretended to slowly crawl up to Sherri and the bed. When she got close to Sherri she started to kiss her way up, taking off the cover-up in the process. "Is it weird that his constant banging is kind of a turn on?" Zoe smiled when suddenly the banging came from the living room as if a door was kicked open. She quickly turned towards their door and heard Ares, their headmistress talk. Zoe looked back at Sherri and handed her back her cover up. "We can do this later. Come on." She opened the door to notice that the banging from the balcony stopped. Ares had screamed for all the humans to leave the area. Zoe's eyes quickly widened and she ran to the balcony, opened it, and was too late... The jackass had listened to Ares and lef the only way he could. He jumped off. Zoe's shoulders decreased and she sighed. Then, her mind was in overdrive as she realized Ares was here, kicking out all the humans, and there was probably something wrong. Zoe walked in front of Sherri to protect her when she saw people holding dart guns and others ACTUAL guns. Suddenly, a few fell because of some Vines. Others were being attacked by plants eating their guns and destroying their eyes. Others had sun arrows in their chests. Two were being attacked by the new girl with anger management issues... and there was a portal in the middle of the room. Briana told them to jump in and Zoe didn't hesitate. She made sure to hold Sherri's hand and take here there safely. She didn't care for the odds, she cared about Sherri and Harmonia had already mentioned the Norse Rebels to them. She wasn't taking any chances with people she didn't know their type of power but obviously- it was strong.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There @ Honestly everyone but w.e.

Before the incident:
Tera was minding her own business, drinking with Lena and Katara. Having a grand old time in her inebriated state. "I think I had a lot.*Hic*" She had said holding up a bottle of water. She had taken small sips. She didn't want to be completely wasted that day. But she did want to feel really good. That's when it happened.

During the incident before the destruction:
Tera was actually late to the event. She had seen Lena throwing glass. She looked over to see Harmonia on the ground, and a gun to Serenity's head. Rage mode activated. Tera had picked the first person that was closes to her that was a rebel. She closed the distance between them as quick as possible and jumped into a superman punch which landed square in the face. With their head back, Tera kicked them in the gut causing their head to be brought down to his stomach. She clenched both and brought down both of her fists on the back of his head. He fell to the floor. "I'm not done." She said before vomiting on him. She reached down and grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up. Her strength was fueled by her drunken rage. She wanted this guy dead. She kept punching him and throwing him around like he was a pebble.

After she knew that he was broken. She dropped him and looked at the portal. As an Olympic runner and in the perfect form she ran to the portal and through it. She was now with Lena standing before Zeus. Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Camron was behind the booth when he heard all the screaming. He noticed Farrah had told him to run to the portal. He wanted to protect all the godlings but he also wanted to protect all those that were there, but he couldn't do anything from where he was. He grabbed his laptop and ran for the portal. He wasn't being a coward. He just couldn't do anything. He entered the portal and was greeted by Zeus.

James was standing in the cafeteria. He could feel the disturbance and had seen the events pass. He could hear and see all. He knew that Bri was going to put them in the Cafeteria. With every student there James had finally spoken up. "Students!" He said his voice loud enough so they could hear. "What had happened is very, very tragic. I will not go into full detail as to why this had happened. But I will let you know this. I stand before you all as a Greek God... All other Gods exist. Meaning Roman, Egyptian, and even Norse. More information will be put out in due time. This past event was stressful. We teachers know. We have dealt with them before. I want you all to go shower up and go to bed. This is not a recommendation or an option. You will do this! no if's, and's or but's. To sleep with you all. Classe's will still be held tomorrow." He said before lightning had struck him and he was gone.

Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There jj9095 jj9095 SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy Nico Nico Ariel Ariel St. Boethius St. Boethius Raina_Scarlett Raina_Scarlett Kloudy Kloudy Randomfella Randomfella Blackrose7 Blackrose7 vielpotato vielpotato Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Breeze Breeze

After he had disappeared he had been transported to his office within the administration building. The normal suit that he had on was now gone. Glowing Celestial bronze armor had formed around his body. From his head to toe, he was covered in armor. A long flowing golden cape that went from his shoulders down to the floor moved as he walked. His helm had a long white mane that went to the middle of his back. A bronze shield had formed on his right arm, and a sword had formed in his left hand.

Even though they were hidden within a bubble that would alert all the gods whenever someone uninvited entered, James didn't want to react. Normally if something happened like this. Whenever there was a panic, attacks would happen one after another. James would take the watch that night. If anything were to happen. He would know and react accordingly.

Katara looks over at Serenity, and fights to regain focus, growling softly. So much is happening around her, and all she wants to do is get back to murdering everyone that dared to come here and challenge her.

She sees another chosen take Harmonia out of there, and looks back at the rebels, seeing many bound by vines. So easy… just run up, and snap their necks. Her blood boils with the need to kill, to violently rip each man and woman apart with her bare hands.

She looks back to the woman by the portal, and something clicks. Katara is drawn to her, and something inside her commands her to listen to the Ares. She doesn’t hesitate any more, and runs into the portal, and out the other side.

jj9095 jj9095

Rae arrived a split second after Briana whe morning he heard her call his name. Rage fumed in his body when he laid eyes on Harmonia. There were few things that drove Rae to absolute rage and this was one of them. “Briana take the kids and go,this is my fault. I’ll handle it.” He said with finality. Rae’s body began to glow with a bright pink hue the very foundation of the building began crumble this building was coming down fast. “I told you if you ever came anywhere near them again that I would end you without a trace didnt I.” Rae’s voice longer sounded angelic it was downright demonic this was the ugly side of love,the side that drove peoples to insanity. To kill. Rae gazed into the eyes of the eyes terrified sodleier the riddles him with bullets that harmlessly bounced off of him. “From now until eternity you are all cursed with love lost. Every person that you love and hold dear will die,this curse continues on to your children and your children’s children and so on and so forth. Your soul will never find peace. You will never again find happiness I declare it in the name of Aphrodite. Rae A deranged grin crept its way onto Rae’s face. “You won’t be here much longer to experience it,but don’t worry I’ve got something VERY special set up for you im Hades. The god of lvod made sure that Harmonia and the other student said safely exited through the portal and then it happened. A bright light, a weird sound the screams of mortals who stared death in the face it was all over in the blink of an eye. There were nothing left of the lowly Norse rebels all that remained was grease stain where they’d had often can vaporized. After a few more deep breaths Rae managed to calm himself down. He hated when he got like that,he didn’t want to use his powers rover do things like Ike told this but the events of the last few hours were just too much. “Gotta find Harmonia.” He breathed vanishing in a flash of light reappearing at GA. “Harmonia! Where’s Harmonia!” He called out. jj9095 jj9095

Klaus was quite enjoying his dance with the darkness duo when suddenly Headmistress Ares and uncle Rae burst into the rom and all hell broke loose. Guns were drawn and Harmonia was on the floor? As a fellow Aphrodite and his cousin Klaus couldn’t let any harm come to the girl. “Gideon,Camron get your asses over here!” He yelled as he dove unto the ground and can railed military style over to where Harmonia was helping me Serenity get her into the portal. “I’m strogner than I look” he winked hoisting her up princess style running into the portal. He took her straight to the infirmary where the Nymphs quickly took over her care. jj9095 jj9095 St. Boethius St. Boethius Dak Dak

Hikari was gettign pretty tired of his moments with Jasmine being ruined he was just about to get A kiss! As the plant blossomed a huge bang could be heard in the other room which was revealed to be Briana. It was a split second before Hikari realized they were under attack,thankfully he brought his bow with him with lightning speed he emptied a quivers worth of sunlight’s arrows at the attackers singing their skin keeping them at bay. Next thing he knows there are plants eating the guns which he knew could only be.. “Jasmine!” He exclaimed swinging her around. “You’re so damn cool!” He announced kissing her in the midst of the chaos. “But you’re right,we need to go” he said as he grabbed her hand and led her through the portal. jj9095 jj9095

Serenity accepted the girls and Klaus's help to carry Harmonia through the portal. By the time they got through there were tons of other students surrounding the porta. "Move out of the way please! We need to take her to the infirmary!" Serenity watched as Briana came through the portal and picked up Harmonia practically running towards the infirmary not caring who was in the way. Serenity looked at Klaus and the new girl. "Well, thank you, both. THAT was interesting." She scratched her head as she looked in the area Briana was just a few seconds ago with Harmonia. "Nice to meet you by the way, Serenity." She said to both of them. "Great work in there." She said while facing the new girl.
Angel Evans Angel Evans Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Briana heard Rae and knew what she had to do. No matter how upset she was at Rae she didn't want to leave him alone but she saw his face and knew he would be a-okay. He was in HER world now. The world filled with anger. Anger had never failed her- when used correctly and she knew Rae used it correctly. She watched as a few of the students helped with Harmonia and after they were through the portal she jumped in after, picked up Harmonia, and ran to the informary to help her out of her coma. Please. PLEASE be okay. She repeated the same thoughts over and over again. After you are okay I will go find Rae. After. You come first darling. She put Harmonia down on a table and told some of the daemons and nymphs that helped her around the school what happened (that she knew of) and told her to treat her. She didn't dare sit down. "I will be in the forest in the back. Please, come and get me if anything changes. I just need to blow off some steam." She went to the back of the infirmary where there was a forest. Soon, it was more of a vacant spot with trees fallen everywhere as she punched and kicked each one to the floor.

She felt the presence of Zeus in the area just as quickly as she saw a bolt of lightning hit the area where the portal once stood. ONCE stood which means Rae made it through. Soon, she saw Rae's figure heading towards the infirmary and she quickly went to the infirmary as well. She knew Zeus would handle the kids. This was not their first encounter with the Norse's or any other Gods for that matter so he knew to put the students to sleep and continue from there in the morning. She sighed as she thought about her having to have Headmistress duties and explain to the kids when all she wanted to do was be next to Harmonia in this time period.

Angel Evans Angel Evans Dak Dak

Jasmine wasn't the type to kill people. She did her best to not let THEM kill anyone either. She watched as Hikari took out his bow and arrow and, just like he showed her, used it to such expertise. She was marveled at his talent and almost clapped if they weren't a serious pickle right now. Suddenly, Hikari said her name and all she wanted to do was sing his praise when- he kissed her. Their first kiss. She felt like Robinhoods girl, Maid Marian. She grabbed his hand and they went through the portal together.

Afterwards, Briana showed up, ran out with Harmonia to the infirmary, a few seconds later Rae came through practically screaming to see Harmonia and Jasmine pointed "Infirmary!" She yelled towards him to help. Then, Zeus came thundering down. She held on to Hikari's hand and moved a step closer to him. This was her first time seeing Zeus. ZEUS almighty! She practiced saying that sentence in her head vs Oh My God. Seemed more fetching. After he explained that they were all to go to bed she had tons of questions in her head and she wondered if Hikari might know some... But she didn't want to push that matter right now. She wanted to push another matter for a little... She thought about their first kiss again and how adventurous it felt. She had literally felt a rush go through her body. Was that the moment of fighting? Or was that the kiss tho? I guess I will have to find out by having another. Jasmine wanted to put her flirt girl on but the switch wasn't seeming to work right now. It'll have to wait until later. She signed and let go of Hikari. "You heard the boss man. We should go to bed." She looked up at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for the adventure today. I have really enjoyed your company."

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Alice was surprised when Casey stop their dance, so he can put his arms around her. ‘Cute.’ thought Alice. She put one of her hands on his head and was stroking it. “I wouldn’t mind if you want to cry about something right now, Casey. You do have your own reason to do that, and I won’t prevent you from doing that.” said Alice, smiling. Despite not knowing what happened in Casey’s life, Alice would let him do that, because she cares about his well being. ‘If Casey had a bad life, then I will give him the good life he wanted.’ thought Alice. She didn’t want Casey to continue to have a bad life, for she would be reminded of how bad her life was.
Alice had a hard time hearing Casey’s thank you, because of the music, but she kinda figured that he was enjoying this by what he is doing. “Your welcome and the music made it hard for me to hear what you said.” said Alice. ”Also, would you like to drink something? I can get you a soda can if you want.” She wanted to do something for Casey, since he did stop their dance.
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Harmonia walked up to the people smoking in the corner and when she touched one to get herself to not fall on the floor by accident. As soon as she touched him she felt a huge PANG on the back of her neck. She touched her head, took out a dart gun, and felt herself just start to fall to the floor. Norse Rebels... All she could do was whisper "Mom...Dad...Gi..." She didn't get to finish Gideon's name as she felt her eyes close.

The Norse Rebels watched as Harmonia fell to the floor and noticed as another Goddess realized, Serenity.

Serenity walked up to Harmonia not knowing what was wrong. "Do you guys kno-" Suddenly, she had a dart on her too but... She was Pasithea. She was the CONTROLLER of relaxation and conscious states. She got up quick and pushed one to sleep, literally. He fell on someone else along the process and he fell asleep too. Serenity was in full sleep-mode ready. "Anyone else want to take a nap?"

Briana hissed at Rae with anger. "You KNOW Hephaestus does you favors to get in your pants but at the end of the day HE HATES ME and doesn't care about Harmonia!" She REALLY wanted to beat something so she punched the next tree she walked by and it fell over. She cursed realizing there's still some humans out at this time when she heard 'Mom' in her head. She looked up and said "Rae." With her Ares voice that he knows well. She raced to the hotel and slammed the door down not giving three shits. She searched for Harmonia to see Serenity putting people to sleep. "EVERYONE OUT!" She used her diaphragm and a little of her Ares voice to get the humans to automatically pay attention and leave the room. The Norse Rebels are the ones that wouldn't listen. There were 8 in the room. She put a portal in the middle of the room and yelled "Chosens! In! Now!" Briana watched Harmonia's body laying on the floor and wanted to fight and get to her NOW but as Headmistress she had to think of the many not just the few. She felt like she breathed fire and attacked any Norse Rebels that would dare go NEAR the portal as the others got in to the portal.

Serenity was around Harmonia's body doing her best to keep the Norse Rebels off her. One took out a gun though and put it in her face. Well, I can't get a GUN to fall asleep. She put up her hands with her back facing the portal. She only saw the 3 Norse Rebels around her as they got closer to Harmonia.

((Someone jump in and help!)) Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Duke of Doge Duke of Doge SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy Nico Nico Ariel Ariel St. Boethius St. Boethius Raina_Scarlett Raina_Scarlett Kloudy Kloudy Randomfella Randomfella Blackrose7 Blackrose7 vielpotato vielpotato Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Dak Dak Breeze Breeze

RIGHT AS THE INCIDENT OCCURED
Casey felt Alice put her hand on his head. He had never felt more calm in his life. Caset had been a little parched and was going to take Alice up on her offer if he hadn't been inturupted but the sound of the door blasting open. The sudden sound made Casey jump a little and when he saw a portal open and yelling all around, withought hezitation he pulled Alice through to safety. This was Casey's first portal and so he tripped on entery. This made who he was pulling along fall ontop of him. Casey quickly grabed her to ensure she wouldnt be hurt as they hit the ground on the other side. Alice's small body fit perfectly tucked within Casey's long arms. "Are you alright?" Casey Quickly set Alice down and kneeled before her checking for any possible wounds.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 @anyonethroughtheportal

Last edited:
Katara is blinking, slowly coming down from the high that combat is to her. She looks at Serenity, smiling a bit. “Thanks. I’m Katara.” She says, offering her hand to shake. “I’m an Enyo. Anyway, we should probably get to bed. It’s gonna take me at least an hour to wind down after that, but I think we all need the rest.” She says with an awkward grin.

Angel Evans Angel Evans jj9095 jj9095

Cyon didn't argue with Zeus, he just wanted to go back into his dorm. That party had turned sour quite fast. Who were those guys anyways? Despite his past issues with Harmoina he found himself worried about her well being. He watched as Nymphs carried her to the infirmary and they disappeared. "Yeah, okay, whatever." he said and waved his hand in the air as he walked away. he entered the dorm and flopped on the bed. Passing out into the morning. When he woke up he swore as he realized he slept in his clothes and now they were all wrinkly. Did the Academy have a place he could do his laundry? Sighing he changed quickly and got all prettied up. Something odd was drawing him to the cafeteria like a dark essence. Sitting down he looked and saw Erebus enter the room. That's what he felt.

Erebus had chosen to stay behind during the party and beach time. He had been planning his class for the next day. As the chosen for the Beast and Dark Magic class. The next morning he breezily arrived in the cafeteria while the students were having their breakfast. Tapping the floor with his foot and it seemed to resonate through the entire room. "Everyone, finish up and meet me in Classroom 204. Your next class is about to begin." he said and swept out of the room. In the classroom a table with several eggs of all different colors and patterns were in front of where Erebus stood. "Each god has a companion, and you are no different. You will receive a egg, your heart and soul will call you to this egg. When you choose it, it's your responsibility to raise it and take care of it for your four years in Godling Academy. It will be your faithful companion for your 100 years as a god." He reached out his hand and gestured to the eggs. "Think and feel into your soul. Whatever egg calls to you you will feel a tug and that is the egg that belongs to you." he smiled. "Any questions before we begin?" he looked at the gathered godlings in front of him.

Ariel Ariel Duke of Doge Duke of Doge SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion vielpotato vielpotato St. Boethius St. Boethius Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Dak Dak jj9095 jj9095 Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Eliasdagood Eliasdagood BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Raina_Scarlett Raina_Scarlett Kloudy Kloudy Randomfella Randomfella Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Casey was enjoing his breakfast in the cafeteria when he heard a booming voice fill the room. Casey's first class would soon begin. This was exiting to him. He quickly finished his brakefast and stuggled in finding the correct room. It took him a moment, but he found it eventualy. It seemed as though he had entered the room slightly late for the Teacher had already begun talking to the other students. The classroom was magnificent, nothing less you would expect from a school run by gods. As Erebus finished his speach of godly companionship, Casey took it upon himself to walk up to the eggs, for he had no questions. He examined each one very carefully, one by one. Every egg was very different, some small, some very large. They also varied in colors from all across the wide spectrum. Casey stood back to get a good look at them all. None began to pop out to him at first. Although Casey found himself hovering around a specific cluster of eggs more than the others. "You will feel a tug and that is the egg that belongs to you." Casey whispered to himself the words that Erebus had spoken in hopes it would enlighten him to make the right choice. Casey closed his eyes and let his mind go blank. He couldn't explain it, but he did find himself drawn to a specific pedistal. The egg was a dark green almost black color with a brown speckled pattern around it. This must be it. Casey stood by the egg he had chosen and awaited further instruction.
Ariel Ariel Duke of Doge Duke of Doge SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion vielpotato vielpotato St. Boethius St. Boethius Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Dak Dak jj9095 jj9095 Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Eliasdagood Eliasdagood BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Raina_Scarlett Raina_Scarlett Kloudy Kloudy Randomfella Randomfella Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Last edited:
Zoe woke up in a kind of bleh mood. Last night was intense. Especially with what happened to Harmonia. She even started to worry about Gideon and how he must be feeling right now. She dressed slower than usual, woke up Sherri last minute like always (the girl loved her sleep), and patted her robot. "I need to take you around with me more often." She turned on her robot and told C4P1 to follow her. Without even combing her hair she walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth and then headed downstairs still dazed but feeling slightly better with the whirring of her robot behind her. She wasn't in the mood to really eat but she made sure to have her daily dose of Nectar which tasted bittersweet today. Soon, Erebus seemed to join the room and the atmosphere turned even darker for Zoe. When he mentioned going to Classroom 204 she finished her nectar and started her 5-minute walk.

She was one of the first ones to reach the class and stood in a military stance. Today, she was not in a joking matter. She noticed the eggs behind Erebus as others started to pour into the room and noticed that one kept snatching her attention. She felt the need to grab it and not allow anyone else to touch it. Of course, she had no idea what was inside. It has purple squares surrounding the shell and it was a rather big egg. Finally, Erebus talked and explained that the creature inside would be their companion for the next 104 years. She looked at the egg that was automatically calling to her. She raised her hand. "Erebus, An egg is surely calling to me but how do we know what is inside the egg? Do we have to wait until it hatches or is there a book we may be able to read to see the patterns on the egg? What about food? How would you like us to take care of the egg? Do different eggs need different ways to handle it? How would we know?" She allowed her questions to flow out of her and finally shut her mouth and waited for whatever response he would give her.
Nico Nico

Ariel Ariel Duke of Doge Duke of Doge SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion vielpotato vielpotato St. Boethius St. Boethius Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Dak Dak Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Eliasdagood Eliasdagood BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Raina_Scarlett Raina_Scarlett Kloudy Kloudy Randomfella Randomfella Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Jasmine walked in the room. She wasn't going to allow yesterday to bring her down. Of course, she was worried about the student named Harmonia but she didn't know her that well and was certain a ton of Greek Gods can figure it out and heal her. So, she was in kind of peppy mood just thinking about Hikari's kiss and the feeling of adventure that rushed her body last night. She got dressed and headed to the cafeteria and searched for Hikari but hadn't found him yet. She huffed and her shoulders decreased but she still was peppy in general. She ate her food and halfway through her first bite Erebus walked into the room. She was rather certain she had her mouth with food gaping open but she closed it a few seconds later hoping no one noticed. He mentioned a classroom and she wondered what that hunk of a man would be teaching. She finished her food so quickly she doubt she even digested it yet, drank her nectar, and quickly walked to the classroom.

When she was there she nodded to a few students around her with a smile trying to help others get slightly happier. Smiles were known to be quite addicting. Then, she noticed the eggs and her first thought was SHINY. She looked at them with awe. She listened to Erebus mention they would keep one and she almost started jumping up and down with excitement but stopped herself. Helllooo hunk of a man is all dark and shadowy and stuff. Behave. Finally, when all questions were over with and they were to pick up an egg she saw Zoe automatically walk to one, grab it, and put it in her robot thing to incubate. I wish I had a robot. She shook her head and started walking around. She put her hands on a few that would catch her interest but it wasn't CALLING to her. One seemed to catch her eye and she walked up to it but while walking to it she bumped into another and it started to head to the floor. She GASPED outloud and grabbed it before it could crash. Just as soon as she held it she felt an emotion like none before. THIS was her egg. She held the egg tight to her body. "I am so so so so sooo sorry I promise you will not almost fall on the floor ever again or even get NEAR a floor! You are going to be SO well treated." Then, she saw Hikari grab an egg right next to hers and the two Hades grab the others around her. She smiled at Hikari, nodded at Crystal, moved her egg to one arm and took out the other to say hi to the second Hades she hadn't met yet.
"Hi, my name is Jasmine, Persephone chosen. Nice to finally meet you." She said to Cain.

Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Raina_Scarlett Raina_Scarlett

Serenity woke up and felt the need to check up on Harmonia first thing in the morning. She got dressed, brushed her teeth, got two nectars from the cafeteria before anyone else was there and walked into the infirmary. "Hello." She nodded her heads to both Briana and Rae who seemed to have slept next to her bed holding her hand on either side. She put down the two nectars. "Ares, can you please give me some space?" Without a word Briana didn't ask questions and moved for Serenity. Serenity walked over to Harmonia's head, breathed in, closed her eyes, and breathed out. She emptied her mind and readied her body. She put both hands out and found Harmonia's forehead. She left one hand on her forehead and one hand on her heart. After about five minutes of doing this and focusing she could tell her heartbeat was the same as Harmonia's, she was ready. She focused on Harmonia's conscious state and said out loud "Awaken." Suddenly she moved her hands out of the way as Harmonia woke up gasping and in a state of shock.

"Wha- What happened?" Harmonia said gasping for air still. She slowly layed back down and looked around. "Mom? Dad? What happened?" Suddenly, her eyes were wide open as she remembered and she sat up straight again in a panic. "The Norse Rebels! They-"

Briana stopped Harmonia. "It's okay sweetie. We handled them." She looked at Rae and quickly looked away. She was still slightly annoyed with him but knew it wasn't particularly his fault. She also knew he cared deeply about Harmonia and would never mean it. She sighed and put her hand out for Rae to hold too. All together, they made a triangle of hand holding.

Serenity looked up at the sun and back at them. "The next class will be starting soon. Will you be joining?" She looked up at Harmonia again.

Before Harmonia can answer Briana answered for her "You are picking out your beast today within an egg." Just as she mentioned a beast you can see from the window Briana's Stymphalian Bird fly across and land on a perch watching them. "No one will touch your specific egg. If anything, there will be one left at the end. Serenity? Can you bring the last egg, her egg, here when class is over?"

Serenity nodded her head. "I can and will." She started to head out of the room when Harmonia called out her name. She turned around and smiled sweetly as she was thanked for helping Harmonia wake up. "It is no problem at all. My pleasure." She curtsied at all three and headed to class.

Angel Evans Angel Evans St. Boethius St. Boethius (thought you would want to know) Nico Nico (update on Harmonia and her egg)

Katara was having a fairly large, protein packed breakfast, as is her routine, when Erebus comes in and immediately commands the attention of everyone in the room. Katara is immediately impressed. The gods are always so awe inspiring. It actually makes her a bit nervous, worried that she won’t have the same sort of power to be a proper Enyo.

She finishes quickly, and jogs toward the classroom, getting there in time for his speech. A companion… hopefully Karma won’t mind. The dog is known to get along well with most, so it probably won’t be a problem. She looks at the myriad of eggs, each one with it’s own pattern and colors. They’re all so beautiful…

Her eyes fix on one, an orange egg with flecks of metallic brass. She walks toward it, feeling something stir in her chest. A sudden heat, a burning sensation that’s almost painful in its intensity. She picks it up gently, feeling that the egg itself is warm to the touch, and holds it to her chest with a soft hum. It’s fairly large, weighing about as much as a small cat.

She keeps humming softly, carrying it back with her to get out of the way of the other students.

Elizabeth was sleeping on a chair until she immediately woke up from the teachers, as she was pretty bored of the party. ‘Finally! I didn’t enjoy this party at all because of the smell and how crazy it is.’ thought Elizabeth. Elizabeth hated the smell of smoke, alcohol, and drugs in the party, and she would have left if Jasmine wasn’t there.
She entered the portal and just sat at an empty table in the cafeteria. Elizabeth then looked at Zeus with a bored look on her, and went to go take a shower and to go to sleep. ‘I probably would have swim at the beach if that girl didn’t mention the party. The party was boring, and I wouldn’t have tried to attract mortal boys with my charm anyway.’ thought Elizabeth.

Next day:
Elizabeth was sitting next to Jasmine in the cafeteria since she made her pancakes again. She also did put some tea in Kera’s dorm room, as she did a good job of not letting the other chosen ruin the trip for her. ‘Um...I should probably meet someone new today. I have met no one at the party, and it is probably a good idea to get to know them.’ thought Elizabeth. She didn’t want to be lonely like at the party, so she wanted to talk to someone.
When Elizabeth was done eating her breakfast and drinking the nectar, Erebus came in the cafeteria for his class. ‘Alright. We get to do something interesting today.’ thought Elizabeth. She throws her trash away and went to Classroom 204 to know what it is about. Elizabeth looked at all of the eggs in the room, and Erebus said that they are going to their companion. ‘Companion?! But I got Gilburt as my pet here. I guess this is a special pet then.’ thought Elizabeth. She wasn’t sure how she would take care of it, because one of those eggs could be a baby dragon for all she know. “How are we going to feed them? Some of those eggs might be a dragon or some mythical creature for all we know. Would they try to harm our pets, since some of us did bring them here.” said Elizabeth. Elizabeth wanted to know about that if she has to take care of them.

Alice was waiting for Casey’s response to the soda can until he was interrupted by the sound of the door blasting open. “What the?!” thought Alice, who didn’t know what was going on. She then noticed the portal and was dragged along by Casey to enter it.
Alice fell on Casey when he tripped, but she was alright because of him. “I am alright, Casey.” said Alice. Alice was happy that Casey protected her, because she didn’t know what was going on.
Zeus then appeared, and he explained that the other gods do exist. ‘They exist too. That is interesting and scary.’ thought Alice. She didn’t want to fight them, but she would have no choice if they did this again.
Alice gave Casey a hug before going to take her shower and going to sleep for tomorrow.

Next day:
Alice try to wake up early to sit next to Casey in the cafeteria, as he did protect her yesterday. She did enjoy her breakfast and her nectar with him until Erebus enter the cafeteria. ‘What kind of class are we going to do this time?’ thought Alice, as she was curious. Alice finished her breakfast and went to her class on time.
Once there, Erebus explain that they will get a companion today. ‘We are getting a pet today? Cool.’ thought Alice. She wasn’t allowed to have a pet in the casino, so Alice was excited about this.
Alice looked around for her egg, and she did end up finding one when it tugged her. ‘I am naming it Lucky as soon as it comes out.’ thought Alice.
Was with: SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Gideon wasn’t in the mood for anything today. All he could think about was how he failed Harmonia yesterday. Because of the humans he had worked at a slower pace than normal and even when the attack happened he hesitated to come to her aid. For a second he thought about how the humans would react to him bursting into flames and crushing someone’s skull with his bare hands. In the end the actual gods showed up and did it anyway. That night Gideon didn’t sleep he just worked on Imperius. More specifically he worked on the power source. Using the same indestructible metal that his legs were made of he had spent hours and hours crafting, tempering, and molding the power source in the crafting room. Because of the overall size the power source needed to be, about the size of a hummer, even as day beckoned and he could feel a dark presence pulling him to the cafeteria he was only about a third of the way done. When he got to the cafeteria he noticed Ivan and Argus there as well and from the overwhelming presence in the center of the room he assumed that was thier teacher. Gideon simply got his Ambrosia and went immediately to the designated room where he noticed a bunch of eggs the ones that Erebus mentioned he should be drawn to and sure enough he could hear the faint whisper of what he assumed was his egg. It was bronze and seemed to be glowing.
Nico Nico jj9095 jj9095 Blackrose7 Blackrose7 SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion and everyone else in the room

Ivan was in shock after what happened yesterday. When Ivan got back to his dorm he rifled through his bag and found the one thing his day had given him, a bag containing the North Wind. The true North Wind. His father warned him to only use it during emergencies and to use it sparingly. Ivan wondered how things might have changed if he had it on him. How he might have been able to help and save that girl Harmonia from whatever sort of injury has befallen her. So Ivan resolved to keep it on him at all times from here on. The next morning he got his Ambrosia and like everyone else went to room and stood with the others. He was a bit surprised when Gideon asked to leave as he could feel an egg calling to him. It was certainly hard to miss, but that too must have been an indication. Ivan’s egg had an icy exterior and was grey colored.

Argus was truly ashamed of himself after yesterday’s attack. For all the commotion he caused when he came to an actual fight he was useless. All he could was try and keep the mortals safe . When he got back to his dorm he could hear his roommate moving about but didn’t say anything to them. All he wanted to do was sleep. Argus woke up and was compelled to the cafeteria for his Ambrosia and the announcement. A companion was just what he felt he needed after today. When he got to the room he found that unlike Gideon he did have an egg. It was a strange combination of fiery orange and amber. Like a fire had been encased in amber. It was truly an interesting sight.

Last edited:
Serenity walked into the class slightly late but she had a pass from the Headmistress. She walked in, handed it to Erebus, got the break down of what was going on from him, and noticed Gideon before she noticed the egg that was calling to her. She walked up to Gideon “Hey, I apologize we haven’t exactly met.” She curtsied, saw Argus and waved at him. “Harmonia asked for you to come with me after class. She is rather shook and I can personally say she needs some comfort. No worries, she is with her parents at the moment. She’s in good hands until then.” She then looked at the eggs and noticed one literally call her name in her head. She opened her mouth and then closed it. “Excuse me.” She walked up to an egg but didn’t touch it. She stared at the design and saw the egg shake for a second. She got slightly closer and put an egg to it. ‘Serenity.’ Serenity backed up and pointed at the egg. “Is it supposed to talk to you?!” Before anyone answered she picked it up and started to have a conversation with an egg. She was in awe. They had a special connection even BEFORE the creature was born. She hugged the egg.

She walked back to Gideon still hugging her egg. Her cheek was being smushed by the big egg she was holding. “I gotta wait for everyone to pick their eggs. Last one left would be Harmonias. I promised her Id take it to her as well as you.” Serenity nodded at Gideon still not moving her cheek.
Nico Nico St. Boethius St. Boethius

Erebus watched as the class started to gather in and he watched with a passive expression. He nodded as they started to follow his instructions to gather the eggs that called to them. A small smile appeared on his face as Zoe asked that question, ever attentive for a Athena chosen. "I'm glad you asked, Miss Zoe." he said and waved his hand over the desk and a pile of books appeared. "These are your books for your Beast section of my class. It'll identify the beasts inside the eggs and any beasts known to the mortal world or our Greek world." he said and nodded. "The book also tells how you would take care of the beast, from diets, to how to keep it healthy and it's abilities and history. Think of it like the Monster Book of Monsters, only Greek edition." he joked. "Everything you need to know is in this book. Each page has detailed information about each beast. However, they won't be eggs for very long. As soon as everyone gets their eggs we will have a bonfire and hatch it." he said and stayed quiet for finality. jj9095 jj9095 Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Cyon was late, so very late. He weasled his way in and stared at the rows of eggs. One in particular caught his attention, it was a soft colored egg with pastel green with white spots. He moved forward and picked it up. It felt warm in his hands and he held it close to him. He could almost feel the heartbeat inside. He moved back to the group and a small smile was on his face.

Katara immediately goes to pick up one of the books from the table. She sits down in a corner, still holding her egg close, wanting to keep it warm and safe. She’s grown very protective in about two minutes. She starts flipping through the pages, occasionally glancing at her egg to compare.

She narrows it down after a while of searching, looking down at her egg, and running a hand over the hot shell. “A Minotaur, huh?” She murmurs, smiling. She looks at the pictures with a small grin. “You’re going to be gorgeous, aren’t you?”

Last edited:
After having some fun before they slept, Sameal and Lucifer awoke late in the morning. Realizing how much they have slept, the pair quickly got dressed and paced themselves to get their quickly. Seeing as people are headed out, each of them grabbed an apple and followed as they ate it. Arriving into the classroom, Lucifer spied two black eggs. However, one of them happened to be almost star-ey in it’s outside appearance. As Lucifer grabbed that one, Sameal grabbed the other one which was a black egg that looked like it had an exterior that was constantly swirling around.
Nico Nico @ everyone in class

Gideon smiled at Serenity’s approach and gave a small nod when she bowed. “ I’m glad she’s doing all right. Once this little guy hatches do you mind if I bring Harmonia the egg? If I don’t have something to hold I won’t know what to do with my hands.” Gideon said with a chuckle. He didn’t mention that he was concerned she might not be able to carry it. Gideon glanced around and noticed Ivan and Argus approach with thier own eggs. “ Well I can’t wait to see what we all get. I’m sure it’ll be interesting to say the least.”
jj9095 jj9095

Tera had slept weird that night. She knew that Harmonia hadn't really liked her. But she felt slight anger when she couldn't help her. Hell if anyone messed with the other students, Tera would become angry with them. She had taken out one of the people, but that didn't really help out. She had mixed feelings about what had happened the night before which caused her to toss and turn all night.

In the morning she had awoken tired, and grouchy. It was normal for her to be like that, but today it was worse. "Why am I so angry?" She thought as she got ready. She pondered this the whole time that she was eating. She had no clue on what to do or say. She honestly didn't speak that much that morning. She was thinking.

When Erbus had come to collect the kids. Tera only paid half attention still thinking about what to make of yesterday. She wondered what was going to happen within the academy. Were the teachers going to fully explain what was going to happen? Were they going to tell the truth about who those people were?

Tera had walked to the class, again half listening to the teacher. Her mind was full of questions that she wanted answers to. She knew that she was going to have to wait for an answer which irked Tera a little. She heard talks about a companion that would work with the chosen throughout their whole time as a god.

Tera looked at all the eggs and felt a pull to an egg that was a little bit bigger than the others. Not by much maybe an inch or so. She felt it's anger and rage. Whatever it was, it was strong.

Camron had woken up a little early. He wanted to go the forge to see about crafting something for Harmonia. It wasn't going to be anything fancy or anything. Just something to say get well soon. He had an idea to make it wood burned. He walked down into the forge to see Gideon working on something. "Has he been working all night?... This must be killing him. Not being there for Harmonia." Cam and Gideon weren't friends, but being the other chosen of the same god. Cam felt like Gideon was family, like a distant cousin that he hadn't met before.

Cam had backed out of the forge. He had eaten alone as his normal routine. He attended class as well. Sitting in the back of the class. He felt drawn to a golden egg that had spots of silver splattered across the shell. He wanted to talk to Gideon, but would wait till they're alone.

Derrek had slept like a log that night. He was bummed about not being able to go surfing, but he shrugged it off. He knew there would be another time. He wanted to sleep all night long but didn't. He had gotten up around 4ish and went to the gym. He had jumped into the water and began to swim laps.

He swam for a good amount of time before getting out. He walked back to the dorm, stopping for a second. He looked towards the horizon to see the sun cresting over the horizon. It's warm and inviting mixture of orange, red and yellow welcomed the new day. Derrek had taken a deep breath in and let it out. His morning went on as normal.

He ate his fruit salad as he watched everyone sitting with their clicks. Derrek finished up and walked to class. He listened quietly as Erbus had spoken about companions. He wondered what he was going to get as an awesome companion. He looked around as other people had gotten eggs. He looked at the eggs. It was only one that drew his attention. He walked over to it and picked it up. "What's up my dude! Your gonna be like the most excellent companion."

@Anyonethatwantsto. They are all open!

James was walking back to his office. His bronze armor had disappeared with the rising sun. Being a god he didn't require a lot of sleep. He had been up all night before. Watching and waiting for something to happen. He was a tad hungry and thirsty for that matter. He was walking through the halls when he noticed all the children in class. They were getting their companion's today. James remembered the day he got his eagle, Carolin. It was a fond memory. But it wasn't his first pet. Memories of Tyson had flashed throught his head. The dog that had brought him such joy. When James had gotten his godhood, Tyson's lifespan was that of a minute in comparison to James's long lifespan. He slowly walked in and looked at the children.

"My apologies Erebus, but the bonfire is now set up. I can lead the students there... You can teleport there beforehand to set up if you would like." He said before looking at the students. "If you all would kindly follow me, I shall take you all to the bonfire." He said walking out of the classroom and waited for all the children to walk out with their eggs. He started to lead them to the bonfire.

It didn't take long for him to lead them there. "Alright students, we are here!" He said.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Rae and Briana had been waiting at the bonfire for the students. They set up something real nice along with a buffet of sweets including a disgusting amount of S’mores supplies. They figured the kids deserved something after yesterday.
When Harmonia sat down the godly couple subconsciously sat on either side of her practically squishing her, effectively cutting her off from any danger (though there’s was none at the moment).

Rae was the first to speak up,his voice no longer soothing but vindictive and sinful making him all the more irresistible. “Good morning students,congratulations on your new partners.” As if one cue a louder shriek rang through the air and in a flurry of rainbow feathers and fire Rae’s pet Phoenix Ruby landed on his arm. “This is Ruby,she’s been with me for over a century.” He said looking at the bird fondly and it screeched in agreement. “When you’re eggs hatch which will become sooner than you think,you’ll meet your best friend in the world and Erebus here will show you exactly how to take care of them.” He said proudly referring to his friend. Erebus was definitely the dark brooding type,but few could deny Rae’s friendship when he did decide to give it to someone. “Now about last night.” Rae’s expression changed from melancholy to pure rage which he quickly got a hold of. Rae was hoping the students didn’t notice that he was feeling kind of off. He had to keep up appearances at least for the time being,but right now all he wanted to do was leave here and hunt every last one of them down.

Briana saw that Rae was having some trouble and though she was mad at him he was still her husband . “Yes,last night was unfortunate.” She’s said speaking up. “The people that attacked you are followers of Norse Mythology meaning they worship Norse gods as opposed to Greeks ones like us. The Norse gods and their followers are jealous. They envy the amount of people that worship us and wish to take us down. Years ago..” Briana stopped to gather her thoughts she always hated telling this story’s. “Years ago they’ve kidnapped Harmonia when she was first born. We got her back as you can see,but I consider it one of my greatest defeats. “ A red aura appeared around Briana as she’s recalled the events the same happening to Rae.

They’ve never given up their coup on us. And will likely continue even after our time here is done,you all will be the next targets of their wrath,but luckily they will also be newly minted gods. What were trying to say is by the time you all ascend to the throne,it’s very possible that you’ll all be going to war,” Rae said nothing and allowed his words to sink in. “Any questions?”

jj9095 jj9095 Dak Dak Nico Nico St. Boethius St. Boethius vielpotato vielpotato Eliasdagood Eliasdagood SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Raina_Scarlett Raina_Scarlett BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

bonfire-e1526479004977-320x320-c-default.jpg
9-Waldorf-Astoria-Peacock-Alley-Sunday-BrunchBuffet-with-Chefs.jpg

Last edited:
P E N E L O P E
===============================================================

vZRfqIj.png
Penelope hadn't been sure what to think when presented the eggs along with the rest of the students. Her eyes were wide and her head cocked to the side curiously. The shells were all pretty, assorted in color and texture, some like marble and others like gemstones. Her mouth parted in a silent "oooo" as she took a tentative step closer. Was she just supposed to pick one? Was it supposed to pick her? Penelope couldn't imagine the egg growing a hand and point at her.

She harrumphed, her eyes scanning over the eggs again when finally she landed on one that was colored a lush green. When she ran her hand over it, the texture was something akin to tree bark and the feelings that emitted from it made her feel at peace.

"Oh, you must be the one, then, huh?"

With a huff, she'd lifted the egg and walked away with it, muttering things to it and asking it how it was, what it's name was, it's favorite color... And each time would put her ear to it and nod as if it was responding to her.

~

As soon as Penelope saw the array of food beside the bonfire she went right to it, stuffing veggies, vegetarian options, and sweets into her mouth with reckless abandon, even scarfing down a paper plate or two... She was a goat after all. It seemed she'd fashioned some kind of backpack knapsack to hold the egg in and the egg currently bobbed behind her as she ravaged the buffet. The teachers words only reached her ears after a second and she paused. Oh, right. The scary people who'd attacked the night prior. Norses? Penelope wasn't sure why a group of hooved lunatics would want to hurt them or why they'd go to war but she was smart enough to know it wasn't any good... And being the pacifist she was already had plans to not get involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back