• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“You realize you are supposed to blend in, right? And fun is different for everyone. Wether that be killing people or having fun with others.” Lucifer said, smirking. He enjoyed this, especially the fact that Sameal got a little jealous. “You realize that he’s mine, right twerp? That doesn’t mean you can be all lusty with him without letting me have some fun with both of you as well.” Sameal did so, joking kissing both of the men on the cheek.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Zoe watched as this jackarse literally tripped, fell, and put his hands on HER breasts to 'catch' himself. She was in such a state of shock she barely moved until he looked up and actually said "Hi, how about we go to that room and have some fun?" to her. His breath STUNK of whiskey and she almost wanted to vomit. Without a second thought and forgetting where she was and WHO she was around she grabbed one of his hands off her breasts as if she was going to hold it, gave a wicked smile, and twisted his arm so fast that he was begging for her to stop. "Please! Please! OW! Stop!" Zoe looked up at Sherri, finally, with a crazy grin on her face. "What do you think? Should I stop? Or take him to that room and do something even better than his imagination could imagine?" Her eyes glowed with power. She was still angry at the scene Tera had pulled on her from the simulation. She has been holding it in so long- WANTING to burst- that it was coming out full throttle now. Some humans were looking at her like she was crazy and others were cheering her on impressed with her work.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Harmonia crossed her arms next to Argus watching the whole scene. "Oh, he's screwed. Zoe and Sherri are literally the worst thing that could happen to that poor kid. Good job." She put out her fist for him to fist bump. When it escalated and she felt Zoe's mood completely changed she was tempted to go up to her when she noticed Serenity was going up to her already. She stopped, stayed next to Argus, and waited to see the next part of this scene finish up. "Interesting." She looked at Argus with a raised eyebrow and feeling less intoxicated.
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Serenity smiled when Nia grabbed her hand and practically pushed them to the middle of the dance floor. Serenity remembered the days she was NOT a fan of dancing but after much monk-work she decided to enjoy the moment. She ignored the booze around her that reminded her of her father and instead watched Nia dance with freedom. THIS is what I like about her. She laughed out loud playfully and started to follow Nia dancing like crazy, following the rhythm, and not caring if she was any good or not. Suddenly, on the right side of where Nia and her were dancing was Zoe and Sherri and some... guy. He seemed to have tripped and practically grabbed her boobs for support. When he finally got up he KEPT his hands there and seemed to say something to Zoe that had her crazed. Now, Serenity knew who they WERE but hadn't talked to them yet. She saw Zoe's Aura turn from love, to numb, to absolute anger. She cocked her head and quickly walked up to Zoe when she was causing a scene. She put a hand on Zoey's shoulder and sent waves of relaxation towards her. "Hey, everything okay over here?" She felt Zoe relax and let go of the guy just a tad. Enough that she wasn't particularly HURTING the kid but still making sure he couldn't move. Serenity put a hand on him as well and noticed something was... WRONG with his Aura. She has felt this a few times in her life and she knew it was Karma. Normally, she would have changed his state to be more focused and aware, practically taking out a little bit of his intoxication, but the energy in his aura stopped her. Then, Sherri came into the picture...
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There @ Everyone at the party St. Boethius St. Boethius

Jasmine took his hand and rolled her eyes at Ivan. "Look, Hikari and I are not exactly a THING. He's just flirtatious. We'll see where that leads but either way you seem like a cool guy and I can imagine us being good friends. I think I'll be able to help you out of your eggshell a little." She smiled and started to dance close to the DJ stance. She didn't bring him far from his corner; it seemed he wasn't a huge fan of crowds in general. "I am MORE than fine with you Ivan." She twirled herself underneath their hands as if he was taking the lead but honestly, she was. She let go of his hand and started to dare show a little of her Latina side by teaching him how to dance with rhythm. "1, 2, 3... 1, 2, 3..." Suddenly, everyone seemed to be looking towards the center of the room. She turned her head but kept dancing to the music and stepped on Ivan by accident. "Oops! Sorry. There seems to be something going on in the middle of the room..." She looked again and this time she stopped dancing. She was having difficulty seeing since she was slightly shorter than usual. She hopped twice to see what was going on but it wasn't exactly working. "Any idea what's happening? I hope it's not one of us."
Argus couldn’t contain the content, of a bit sinister, smile that had crept into his face as he watched the scene unfold before him. When he noticed Harmonia’s fist waiting for a bump he happily obliged. As Zoe and Sherri dragged the boy off Argus turned to Harmonia and could see Gideon all but forcing his way through the crowd. “ Sorry if that put a damper on things. It’s reflexive at this point and I always get a kick out of what happens. Luckily, I’m not my grandpa, otherwise things would’ve ended a... little bit differently. “ Argus said in a somewhat hushed tone, but between the brownie kicking in and the pheromones he was getting a good buzz going on that he didn’t really care. After all he could just make any human agree to not say anything, and when they inevitably did he would take care of it.

Ivan wasn’t much of a dancer so he was just getting dragged along with Jasmine, but he couldn’t say that he wasn’t having fun. Then Jasmine noticed some sort of a commotion going on which threw off thier timing and caused Jasmine to step on his feet. Ivan winced as the pain shot through his body but he wouldn’t hold it against her. When Jasmine asked if any of them were involved Ivan tried to get a look see of the action but all he say was Sherri and Zoe dragging some guy away. “ If I had to guess I’d say if we weren’t at the start we are now.”

Alice was trying not to giggle when Casey let out an audible phew, because she didn’t want to disrespect him for doing that. ‘I bet Casey wasn’t expecting for me to say yes to him, because he is probably a shy little muffin from that book he was reading before.’ thought Alice. She thought that Casey’s reaction was cute, so Alice didn’t want him to think that she said yes as a joke from her reaction to that.
Casey then squeezed Alice’s hand, and dragged her to the dance floor. ‘I wonder what Casey is thinking about this.’ thought Alice. She looked into Casey’s eyes with a happy and curious look, for she wondered if he was enjoying the dance with her. As Alice follow Casey’s footstep in the dance, he said something interesting to her. “Well, you will always be with me, Casey. You can feel like this every single day, because you know that I will not stop following you around,” said Alice. Alice put her hand on his cheek to let him know that. “I would never leave you, and this will get better the more I know you.”
Alice does truly mean that, for if she didn't. He would have a hard time dealing with her when she is a Tyche, and she wouldn't be near him. 'You will have a great time with me, Casey. I will make sure of it.' thought Alice.
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion

Derrek was walking with Pen Pen. He noticed that she wasn't really comfy with water. He loved the water but had to remember that Pen-Pen had goat legs and couldn't really swim. It bummed him out a little when he thought about that. That was when she spoke. He had a light smile on his face. "Pen Pen, I'll be with you the entire time and this time my arms are working. I'll save you before you have to even worry about being buried in the forest..." He chuckled a little. "But if it makes you happy. I'll make sure that you will be buried right below an oak tree with a great view of the woods." He said before Harmonia had appeared. She told them about the hotel party.

"A hotel party. Hmmm...." Derrek had a puzzled look on his face. "Maybe this would be better for Pen Pen..."He looked at Pen Pen who had a puzzled look on her face. "Pen Pen, I can show you surfing another time... A hotel party is excellent! There's usually some pretty radical music, some awesome dancing, some killer drinks, and other righteous stuff. We could head there, have some fun, meet some people and enjoy ourselves." He said looking at Pen Pen. "I think we should go, but it's up to you my righteous go-" He said stopping himself from saying goat friend. "Friend."
Ariel Ariel

Camron was standing behind the booth as more people had trickled in. There was a very good sized amount of people there. His confidence was high as he looked out at the people. He brought down the volume for a second and held the mic up. "What's up party people! I'll be your Dj for the evening, DJ GA... Real quick we got the drinks up, So drink up!" He said before bringing the music. He faded out the song to a new one. He said with one headphone over his ear.

That was when Farrah had come up to him. It was weird cause it looked like Farrah but it didn't sound like Farrah. She had a deeper voice. Maybe that only happened when she was really drunk cause it was very easy to see that she was very, very drunk. "Yeah, it's pretty good. I am actually having a pretty good time. I didn't think I would be enjoying this so much !" He said looking to her/him. He didn't know what was going on but he would ask her later when she wasn't completely sloshed.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Alice was trying not to giggle when Casey let out an audible phew, because she didn’t want to disrespect him for doing that. ‘I bet Casey wasn’t expecting for me to say yes to him, because he is probably a shy little muffin from that book he was reading before.’ thought Alice. She thought that Casey’s reaction was cute, so Alice didn’t want him to think that she said yes as a joke from her reaction to that.
Casey then squeezed Alice’s hand, and dragged her to the dance floor. ‘I wonder what Casey is thinking about this.’ thought Alice. She looked into Casey’s eyes with a happy and curious look, for she wondered if he was enjoying the dance with her. As Alice follow Casey’s footstep in the dance, he said something interesting to her. “Well, you will always be with me, Casey. You can feel like this every single day, because you know that I will not stop following you around,” said Alice. Alice put her hand on his cheek to let him know that. “I would never leave you, and this will get better the more I know you.”
Alice does truly mean that, for if she didn't. He would have a hard time dealing with her when she is a Tyche, and she wouldn't be near him. 'You will have a great time with me, Casey. I will make sure of it.' tho#E6E6E8ught Alice.

Never did Casey expect someone such as Alice to have such an interest in him. Never did he expect ANYONE to have ANY interest in him. He had no real expectaions for his life. He had his father to thank for that. However here he was with this girl who had such a great fasination with him. All nerves he had were gone as Alice explained to him her true feelings. It all felt right. Sure they had just met, but who said there is no thing as love at first sight. Huh, love at first sight. Casey had never thought of the phrase as being anything but an exuce for people to rush into a doomed relationship with someone they were hardly interested in. Now Casey has experienced it first hand. Casey stopped dancing. He wrapped his arms around Alice and held on tight. He rested his head next to hers and just kept holding on. Casey could feel some tears welling up as he remembered his mother. There is NO way im crying on Alice. There were a few things that Casey wanted to tell her, but he knew of knowhere to begin. As he searched his mind for words, the only thing he could think of was "Thank you." It came out as a small whisper that Casey wasn't even sure she had heard over the music, but that was all he could manage for now.
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

BEFORE PARTY
Sherri shook her head to the magical princess, not really liking the sound of it, but she loved that Zoe was making an attempt. "I think I'll hold back on nicknames... They're adorable, but you're good with just being my Zoe." Sherri took a moment to think about Zoe's question, honestly having never considered it before. Pictures were never her first instinct, especially when the real thing was in front of her. "... Yeah, do you want a selfie or should we wait to be able to have someone else take the picture?" She looked out the window and saw the ocean, and thought it would be a nice background to a photo. She definitely liked it more than the other window that the crowds and concrete buildings could be seen from.

DURING PARTY
Sherri came with Zoe without hesitation, getting the guy in private with an excuse being half the reason she spilled the drink over him. She smiled at Zoe's newest attempt, actually taking a liking to it. Though, she instantly threw that feeling out since it felt like she was being elevated, which she didn't like. "Well, we have to change his clothes since I ruined them right? The first step is taking off the pants." The poor man couldn't follow what was going on, and just stayed still as Sherri knelt in front of him. It takes Sherri exactly a third of a second to chant the single-word version of fire bolt that created a small flame above her hands, faster than most people can manage to stop her. "What the fuck?!" The alcohol stained pants instantly ignited, and she jumped up and away, doing a perfect job of looking like she had no idea or involvement with what just happened. "Zoe, I didn't know the pants of liars really caught on fire!" She locked up the dark hopes that his family maker would burn off before she needed to turn off the flame, not really wanting to set off the fire alarms.
jj9095 jj9095

BEFORE PARTY
"You can hold back on nicknames all you want. You're getting one from me though." Zoe joked with her. Then, she got back to the whole picture thing. "Let's do a selfie. I like it up here. Let's pretend we're in a photo booth." Zoe took out her phone, put her arm around Sherri, smiled, and took the first photo (3x in case one is blurry). Then, she kissed Sherri's cheek in the other. For the third picture Zoe said "Funny picture!" and stuck out her tongue with her eyes crossed on purpose. From watching the Ferris Wheel while they were eating she knows they still have one and a half more to go around the Ferris Wheel, it goes around twice completely before kicking them off. She showed Sherri the three pictures. She deleted the ones that were blurry and kept one of each of the three pictures. "I like the funny one." She smiled up at Sherri and kissed her on the cheek a few times playfully. "Which one should I put as my wallpaper?"

DURING PARTY
Zoe saw Sherri light his pants on fire and she had a small panic attack but quickly remembered Serenity's hand on her back and used that peace to calm her down. When the fire seemed to have burned the pants and continued a little more she held Sherri's hand and uttered one word. "Stop." Before paying attention the jackass that was freaking out about the fire she moved in and passionately made out with Sherri for a few seconds. "I just want to say I love your dark side, all of your sides for that matter." She picked up Sherri from the side of her waist and put her on the bed. "Stay." She licked her lips as the peace turned into a want for love. She turned to look at the jackass. "What to do with you..." She moved her hand side to side getting rid of some of the smoke surrounding him. He was in such a state of shock and so drunk he seemed to practically be passed out. She put one hand on her hip and thought... Then nodded her head. She opened the door to the balcony, picked him up by the back of his shirt's collar, placed him on the balcony and said "Don't do anything stupid." Closed the door of the balcony and watched as he put his hands on the glass freaking out. Zoe looked back at Sherri. "I'm going to go with you DONT want him to see how I'm about to make YOUR clothes disappear. She smirked and held the curtain. "Unless, of course, you want to torcher him a little more with a little lesbian work."

Alice was surprised when Casey stop their dance, so he can put his arms around her. ‘Cute.’ thought Alice. She put one of her hands on his head and was stroking it. “I wouldn’t mind if you want to cry about something right now, Casey. You do have your own reason to do that, and I won’t prevent you from doing that.” said Alice, smiling. Despite not knowing what happened in Casey’s life, Alice would let him do that, because she cares about his well being. ‘If Casey had a bad life, then I will give him the good life he wanted.’ thought Alice. She didn’t want Casey to continue to have a bad life, for she would be reminded of how bad her life was.
Alice had a hard time hearing Casey’s thank you, because of the music, but she kinda figured that he was enjoying this by what he is doing. “Your welcome and the music made it hard for me to hear what you said.” said Alice. ”Also, would you like to drink something? I can get you a soda can if you want.” She wanted to do something for Casey, since he did stop their dance.

Rae grinned when Briana asked her where the card key leads. He clapped his hands and several nymphs appeared in a flurry of roses with a palanquin ready to transport the both of them. As they rode through the sky and landed on a lone cloud hovering over the santa monica pier. As the pegasi landed upon the cloud Rae rushed to get out first so that he could be the one to open Briana's door. "After you my love" He said as she stepped out. Rae could hardly contain his excitement as she opened the door to reveal a classic greek style luxurious room. "For the next few hours, this room is all ours. No one can enter, see, or hear us." He purred in Briana's ear nipping softly at her neck. "Ahh and that's not all." Rae snapped his fingers and the walls peeled back to reveal a new treasure trove of weapons all made from solid imperial gold with heart handles. "These are a special brand of amour weapons. Every cut makes the enemy fall in love with it's wielder. It's a symbol of our love and how well we work together" There was nothing but love in Rae's eyes he always got like this when it came to his girls. "I hope you like them then I have more
surprises for you." he winked
jj9095 jj9095

Briana watched as Rae clapped his hands and nymphs came out from all around them. She enjoyed the ride to the clouds laughing as an Ares would normally rarely do. She looked down to see some of her students and many mortals. She nodded Rae always knows that I want to be close in case of emergencies. Briana loved the fact that Rae opened the door for her and she stood in awe at the luxurious room. She walked up to the bed and touched the poles around it. "Rae this is... Beautiful. How do you do these things? Is it an Aphrodite deal? Should I be worried that you can make a room that no one can hear, see or find us? This is the FIRST time I see such a room?" She raised an eyebrow at him and crossed her arms. "This would have been VERY useful when Harmonia was younger and sleeping."

He moved on to shower her with all types of weapons and she was in absolute heaven. Forget the cloud part, THIS was heaven. When he mentioned 'every cut makes the enemy fall in love with its wielder' a ton of her ideas vanished on war and came back to the bed. She was an Ares, OBVIOUSLY she was a fan of some bdsm. She picked up a weapon, admiring it. "This is some beautiful artwork. May I have the blacksmith on speed dial?" She joked with him. She noticed an engraving on it and thought it might be the blacksmith but instead it said "B+R" Aaaaawwwww.

She walked up to Rae and slashed his arm enough to hurt but enough for him to heal in less than 10 minutes as an immortal. She raised an eyebrow at him "Have you fallen more in love with me yet?" She started to move him to the bed with the tip of a sword on his chest as he walked backwards. "What are these OTHER surprises you mention?"

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Jasmine watched as Zoe and Sherri took a mortal into the room. She was aware of the four plants scattered around the room and had them on edge ready for anything but it didn't seem necessary. He looked rather drunk but Zoe and Sherri didn't look ANGRY. It just seemed they dumped something on his pants. She raised an eyebrow and moved Ivan back to where they were to keep dancing. Are THEY going to have a threesome? They don't look like the type. She shook her head and looked the other way to see Hikari and some human there. She was ready to pounce on the girl and have her be biodegradable and practically a fertilizer to her plants. She was tempted to use Ivan as a way to get back at Hikari but she didn't want to do that to Ivan. She looked at Ivan with an apologetic look "I swear you are an awesome guy, thanks for the dance." She moved to the girl and talked to her, facing away from Hikari. "Hey! You see that guy over there?" She pointed to Ivan. "He thinks you are SUPER cute and wants to dance with you." She took the girls hand while she giggled and led her towards Ivan. She found out her name was Lilith and she felt a pang as she thought about a Lily flower. "Hey Ivan! This is Lily. I think she has a crush on you." She whispered in his ear very noticeably. Winked at Lilith and danced her way back to HIkari. "Guess you're all mine now." She smirked at him playfully, turned around, and made sure to put her body close to Hikari's.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There St. Boethius St. Boethius Angel Evans Angel Evans

Harmonia looked at Argus with a question mark over her head. "Who is your granpa?" Before he could answer Serenity came in and for once in her life NOT looking relaxed.

"Argus. Was- was that you? The- person seemed to have an aura that kind of matched yours for a second. It was the weirdest thing ever. You said you took care of oaths right? What did he DO?" Serenity was NOT being Serenity right now. She had question marks over head as well and it seemed she really wanted answers.

Harmonia was tempted to leave them alone thinking Serenity must be getting a secondhand high or something from the room becoming a slight hot box with some people smoking in the corner. Then she realized- SOME PEOPLE ARE SMOKING IN THE CORNER. "Hey! This room is smoke free!" She stormed her way to them and started bickering.

Rae was beaming with pride as Briana looked around in awe at all of his surprises so much so that his Pheromones completely enveloped the room. When asked about the nature of the room Rae blushed a little and put his head down. "Well actually I asked Hephaestus for his help, he's still in love with me so he did it no questions asked especially after I said it was for us." he said mischievously thinking about how easy it was to trick him.

While he was thinking about what HE wanted to do to her,she reacted first. Rae felt a sharp pain in his arm and looked down to see golden ichor dripped from his arm and onto the white carpet.t "Briana this carpet costs 100,00$" he said unamused as it healed back up. When the question rang in his ears a devilish smile grew across face. Immediately he wrapped his arms around Briana squeezing her tight. "That's how you want to play huh? I couldn't be anymore in love with you even if I tried. I love you and only you,forever." he confessed from the bottom of his heart kissing Briana tenderly on her forehead which was their special declaration of love. "But enough of that" Rae said as he slipped his shirt off. With one hand he pulled Briana in closer and with the other wrapped her long locks around his fist giving it a hard tug. "It seems you're feeling naughty today. I guess it's time you get punished huh?" he growled with another hard tug
jj9095 jj9095

Hikari was having A good time dancing with....well he didn't really remember who she was but she was A good dancer,but he constantly kept an eye on Jasmine and Ivan. Suddenly Jasmine took the girl away and began whispering something in her ear only for her to bring the girl over to Ivan and have him start dancing with the other boy. Kari looked on in confusion. "What is she doing?" he thought to himself before she returned announcing that he was all hers. Hiakri smiled and took her hand spinning her back around and close to him. "Don't hog the sun,you might get burned." he cooed as is body began to heat up while they were pressed together. "But,flowers need the sun to survive no?" he asked spinning her around again jj9095 jj9095

Klaus listened to the couple and their varying degrees of reaction to his bold move. "Fun with both of us huh?" Klaus said as he took off his shirt revealing his flawless pecs and just all around incredible body. Sensually and drunkenly he began rubbing on his body. "Ever done it with someone who's an expert?" he purred once again kissing Lucifer and then Samael. "Now,who's ready to play?" vielpotato vielpotato

“Expert is a title that isn’t given easily, sir. After all, such titles also require others to agree with your superiority. Of course you do have some volunteers to check on this certain title of being an ‘expert’ on a certain subject.” Lucious said, as the pair acted as one. As they dragged their hands down his chest, they sexually danced in front of him. Not caring who sees them or if they are judged, they acted for their pleasure and their new friend’s pleasure. Of course, very little would remember the night by this point especially after it being this late in the night. “Sir, quick question. Which one would you want. After all, despite us being together we do need a more large presence in our relationship. At least, if you are picking up what we are putting down.”
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Klaus’ eyes hooded over in a mix of lust and determination. “Expert is a title I have earned many moons ago,people across the land will agree without hesitation.” Klaus grabbed one hand from each of the boys and pulled them in closer. “The real question isn’t are the two of you worthy to test the credentials of an expert?” He said twirling the two around in a mystifying dance simultaneously reliving them of their shirts. “And a large presence I do have” he winked vielpotato vielpotato

Briana huffed at Rae. “Well I can’t use him as my blacksmith he hates me.” She looked at the sword in her hand again. “These will have to do.” Rae kissed her forehead and she couldnt help but melt and her anger was automatically deceased. “I love you too... I apologize about the carpet but I mean... this is OUR place right?” She looked at the sword, slashed her hand on purpose, and drew B+R on the wall with her hand. She turned around and looked at Rae. “NOW... You can punish me.” She allowed him to tug her to the bed when they went at it for hours.

After lots of continuation and a few cuddling Briana and Rae finally started to get dressed again. She stopped getting dressed randomly when she realized something. “Rae... Rae theres no voices in my head... THERES NO VOICES IN MY HEAD! I don’t know whats happening with the students or with the world!” Briana felt her anger come back as she rushed to the corner of the cloud. She still couldn’t hear anything. “Rae! What the F*CK you didn’t think about this?! The kids! Its there first time around mortals! If the Norse Rebels get to them-“ She thought if Harmonia and couldn’t even look at him. If something happened to her AGAIN because of him she wouldn’t be able to handle it. She finished putting on her pants, grabbed the golden sword she has slashed herself with, and got a nymph to take her back down. She didn’t have the patience to wait for Rae right now. He would have to come down when he could. Briana shook her head, closed her eyes when the voices came back in her head, and focused on finding Harmonia. “Come on... Come on...”

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Last edited:
Hikari was having A good time dancing with....well he didn't really remember who she was but she was A good dancer,but he constantly kept an eye on Jasmine and Ivan. Suddenly Jasmine took the girl away and began whispering something in her ear only for her to bring the girl over to Ivan and have him start dancing with the other boy. Kari looked on in confusion. "What is she doing?" he thought to himself before she returned announcing that he was all hers. Hiakri smiled and took her hand spinning her back around and close to him. "Don't hog the sun,you might get burned." he cooed as is body began to heat up while they were pressed together. "But,flowers need the sun to survive no?" he asked spinning her around again jj9095 jj9095

"What if I want to get burned?" He turned her around and Jasmine put her arms around his neck. When Hikari mentioned her beautiful flowers she got an idea. "Hey, move with me." She took Hikari's hand in a friendly way, realized what she was doing but she felt it was too late to just let go so she moved forward and took him to the other bedroom that was still empty but she felt a plant inside. "Come on..." She walked inside and showed Hikari the plant. It was the plant that got the least amount of sun in general. She got Hikari's hand, put it on top of her, and put both of their hands together on top of the plant. She closed her eyes and expected Hikari to do the same, already knowing what to do.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

After an amazing few hours things very quickly went sour. Briana realized that not only was the world cut off from them they were also cut off from the world. “Hephaestus!” He growled. This must’ve been one of his tricks and it was certainly working. Rae quickly put his clothes back on and jumped from the cloud down back unto the earth. He knew exactly where Harmonia was he made sure to make a mental note before they couldn't be reached. On his way to the hotel Rae reached out to Briana. "Honey, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that this would happen,but I knew where Harmonia was the entire time. She's in the hotel that we bought. I'm headed there now." Rae's insides were churning Briana worrying made him worry and if anything ever happened to Harmonia again...well it'd be a dark day in the world. Rae immediately started racing towardd the hotel so distraught he forgot about his godly powers. As his chosen he could feel Harmonia' life force as though it was his own,but just because she was alive didn't mean she was safe jj9095 jj9095

Hikari and Jasmine were having a lot of fun dancing until Jasmine got another bright idea and dragged him into the other room. At first he thought something was about to happen,but he was a little disappointed when she brought him over to a plant. He sighed and then smiled combining his powers with hers. Hikari rained down sunshine onto the plant and watched it blossom almost instantly. "See? I told you we go well together." he grinned jj9095 jj9095

Harmonia walked up to the people smoking in the corner and when she touched one to get herself to not fall on the floor by accident. As soon as she touched him she felt a huge PANG on the back of her neck. She touched her head, took out a dart gun, and felt herself just start to fall to the floor. Norse Rebels... All she could do was whisper "Mom...Dad...Gi..." She didn't get to finish Gideon's name as she felt her eyes close.

The Norse Rebels watched as Harmonia fell to the floor and noticed as another Goddess realized, Serenity.

Serenity walked up to Harmonia not knowing what was wrong. "Do you guys kno-" Suddenly, she had a dart on her too but... She was Pasithea. She was the CONTROLLER of relaxation and conscious states. She got up quick and pushed one to sleep, literally. He fell on someone else along the process and he fell asleep too. Serenity was in full sleep-mode ready. "Anyone else want to take a nap?"

Briana hissed at Rae with anger. "You KNOW Hephaestus does you favors to get in your pants but at the end of the day HE HATES ME and doesn't care about Harmonia!" She REALLY wanted to beat something so she punched the next tree she walked by and it fell over. She cursed realizing there's still some humans out at this time when she heard 'Mom' in her head. She looked up and said "Rae." With her Ares voice that he knows well. She raced to the hotel and slammed the door down not giving three shits. She searched for Harmonia to see Serenity putting people to sleep. "EVERYONE OUT!" She used her diaphragm and a little of her Ares voice to get the humans to automatically pay attention and leave the room. The Norse Rebels are the ones that wouldn't listen. There were 8 in the room. She put a portal in the middle of the room and yelled "Chosens! In! Now!" Briana watched Harmonia's body laying on the floor and wanted to fight and get to her NOW but as Headmistress she had to think of the many not just the few. She felt like she breathed fire and attacked any Norse Rebels that would dare go NEAR the portal as the others got in to the portal.

Serenity was around Harmonia's body doing her best to keep the Norse Rebels off her. One took out a gun though and put it in her face. Well, I can't get a GUN to fall asleep. She put up her hands with her back facing the portal. She only saw the 3 Norse Rebels around her as they got closer to Harmonia.

((Someone jump in and help!)) Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Duke of Doge Duke of Doge SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy Nico Nico Ariel Ariel St. Boethius St. Boethius Raina_Scarlett Raina_Scarlett Kloudy Kloudy Randomfella Randomfella Blackrose7 Blackrose7 vielpotato vielpotato Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Dak Dak Breeze Breeze

5 or so minuets before the event
Flowing through the dance, the two of them smile. At the same time, they respond with a simple ‘Yes’ before kissing each other on the lips and kissing him each on a single cheak. “I’m sure nothing would happen to us in a negative way, correct god-ling?” Lucifer said, even though the mortals were still in the same room. “I would not worry abour the mortals however. They are all quite drunk and most likely remember such a small detail in the morning. Even if they do, nothing a little powes wouldn’t fix.” Sameal said, smirking as he did another round of kissing to the two men he was with.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

After the event occurs
Despite just finishing the dance with Lucifer and the new man they met, Sameal noticed that the mortals left because of these guys showing up. “Sigh. Why do you guys have to ruin all of the fun? We were just getting to know this fine gentalman and you had to ruin it for us.” Sameal said, slightly frowning. Relazing quickly that they too also ruined it for someone else, other than Sameal. That these people. These strangers. The intruders ruined the date between Lucifer and Sameal. Their special time together. Lucifer realized this however, as Sameal was just standing there with his hands in fists. The darkness was started to move around. Angry. Revenge. Attack the invaders. Scrambled words moving across the corners of the somewhat dark room. Lucifer knew what he had to do though. Walking over to Sameal, while grabbing his hand, Lucifer said a simple phrase to grab the attention of the person with the gun. “Hey kid. Let me ask you something. Have you ever angered a man who wants to make his husband happy. Cause, let me give you a secret.” Lucifer said, smirking as the shadows started too creep into the middle of the room. First most to the knocked out woman Lucifer saw earlier, as they started to block the men’s vision of them as they could get into the portal. “Because you really don’t want him to get angry at you. But, it seems like that’s too late for ya. So have fun living the rest of your short life.”
@ anyone

Last edited:
Hikari and Jasmine were having a lot of fun dancing until Jasmine got another bright idea and dragged him into the other room. At first he thought something was about to happen, but he was a little disappointed when she brought him over to a plant. He sighed and then smiled combining his powers with hers. Hikari rained down sunshine onto the plant and watched it blossom almost instantly. "See? I told you we go well together." he grinned jj9095 jj9095

Jasmine felt the power from the plant growing and blossoming at even faster speeds if she was to do it alone. She looked up at Hikari to practically melt in his gaze and went in for a kiss when suddenly the hotel shaked as someone knocked down the front door. "What the f-" She heard Briana's voice and Jasmine looked up at Hikari with wide eyes. "Oh oh..." Suddenly she heard a whole group of humans leaving at the same time. She opened the door to see a few still pushing each other to get out rather angrily and in a hurry. Jasmine waited for them to leave and stuck her head out. She looked up at Hikari with a WTF look and looked back out. Briana made a portal and saw a few people fighting with a few other Chosens. Jasmine quickly got her plants out of their pots and they walked up to the norse rebels and practically ate their dart guns and the roots got in their eyes. She held Hikari's hand again and said "Come on. Let's go through the portal."
Angel Evans Angel Evans

It takes Katara precisely two seconds to recognize that the party is under attack. Three more seconds to see Harmonia on the ground, and Serenity at gunpoint. Her eyes flash red, and her lips curl back in a snarl. Drunk, silly Katara is gone in an instant.

She charges the man with the gun, reaching to grab his wrist, and twist it hard in an attempt to snap it. Her aura has already begun to reach out, extending to about ten feet around her as her own rage takes her over.

jj9095 jj9095

When Lena noticed they were under attack, she instinctively reached for the knife she normally had on her belt. Damn! I'm still in my fucking bikini. Lena then sighed before she drank down and then threw her glass of scotch at one of the Norse Rebels. Then she reached into the fridge and broke a bottle off on the table. Improvised knife! She raised the jagged object and threw it at another Norse Rebel. She looked around for more sharp things.

There were no more sharp things.

Lena turned around and ran through the portal.
Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There jj9095 jj9095 SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy Nico Nico Ariel Ariel St. Boethius St. Boethius Raina_Scarlett Raina_Scarlett Kloudy Kloudy Randomfella Randomfella Blackrose7 Blackrose7 vielpotato vielpotato Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Dak Dak Breeze Breeze
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nia considered herself a pacifist, and she would rather talk out their differences. But she can't control her powers to make everyone calm down. She ended up just leaving through the portal. Once on the other side she turned around and counted everyone who came through, ensuring that everyone actually made it. "Who the f- heck were those guys!?" She asked the people around her.
Angel Evans Angel Evans That Lass Over There That Lass Over There jj9095 jj9095 SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy Nico Nico Ariel Ariel St. Boethius St. Boethius Raina_Scarlett Raina_Scarlett Kloudy Kloudy Randomfella Randomfella Blackrose7 Blackrose7 vielpotato vielpotato Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Dak Dak Breeze Breeze

Serenity watched as a girl she hasn't met practically knocked down the guy with the real gun. She put down her hands and felt a wave of anger rush through the area. The 2 other Norse Rebels around her got more aggressive. She looked at Briana attack one, chop off his head, and roll to her feet. Welcome to the beginning of a new cycle my friend. She walked around the head not wanting to be rude and started to drag Harmonia towards the portal while Briana and the new girl started to attack the last Norse Rebel in her corner. At some point the new girl was close enough to Serenity that she was able to touch her and send some relaxation her way. "Hey, can you help me with Harmonia? She's kinda heavy as a deadweight." She looked back up at Briana practically storming the place and hoped her relaxation would work on Enyo. She, herself, could feel the anger coming off of the girl but she had practiced enough mindfulness to know the difference of emotions and actions. Her actions did NOT need to be the same as her emotions. She waited for a reply...
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

BEFORE PARTY
"You can hold back on nicknames all you want. You're getting one from me though." Zoe joked with her. Then, she got back to the whole picture thing. "Let's do a selfie. I like it up here. Let's pretend we're in a photo booth." Zoe took out her phone, put her arm around Sherri, smiled, and took the first photo (3x in case one is blurry). Then, she kissed Sherri's cheek in the other. For the third picture Zoe said "Funny picture!" and stuck out her tongue with her eyes crossed on purpose. From watching the Ferris Wheel while they were eating she knows they still have one and a half more to go around the Ferris Wheel, it goes around twice completely before kicking them off. She showed Sherri the three pictures. She deleted the ones that were blurry and kept one of each of the three pictures. "I like the funny one." She smiled up at Sherri and kissed her on the cheek a few times playfully. "Which one should I put as my wallpaper?"

DURING PARTY
Zoe saw Sherri light his pants on fire and she had a small panic attack but quickly remembered Serenity's hand on her back and used that peace to calm her down. When the fire seemed to have burned the pants and continued a little more she held Sherri's hand and uttered one word. "Stop." Before paying attention the jackass that was freaking out about the fire she moved in and passionately made out with Sherri for a few seconds. "I just want to say I love your dark side, all of your sides for that matter." She picked up Sherri from the side of her waist and put her on the bed. "Stay." She licked her lips as the peace turned into a want for love. She turned to look at the jackass. "What to do with you..." She moved her hand side to side getting rid of some of the smoke surrounding him. He was in such a state of shock and so drunk he seemed to practically be passed out. She put one hand on her hip and thought... Then nodded her head. She opened the door to the balcony, picked him up by the back of his shirt's collar, placed him on the balcony and said "Don't do anything stupid." Closed the door of the balcony and watched as he put his hands on the glass freaking out. Zoe looked back at Sherri. "I'm going to go with you DONT want him to see how I'm about to make YOUR clothes disappear. She smirked and held the curtain. "Unless, of course, you want to torcher him a little more with a little lesbian work."

BEFORE PARTY
For the funny picture, Sherri demonstrated her unique talent of controlling her eyes separately, looking in completely different directions with the biggest, dumbest smile she could muster. "I like the funny one too." She chuckled at how stupid they looked together, and she loved the idea of having something completely ridiculous representing them. "Definitely go with the funny picture, but send me the one with the kiss? I like warm memories." She snuggled up to Zoe, enjoying the simple private time away from people and their eyes.

DURING PARTY
The first thing to go through Sherri's mind was the unimaginable relief that Zoe saying that she loved her dark side caused. She had been worried, but Zoe dismissed it before it even came up. The second thing to run through her head was the immense disappointment that she failed in castrating the bastard before she had to stop the fire. She obediently sat down on the bed, watching as Zoe dealt with the man by tossing him out onto the balcony.

With his pants burned off, and his underwear barely intact.

Sherri was torn between laughing and the immense satisfaction of the fulfillment of her grudge and feeling bad for the man... Would be a total lie, though she didn't bust out laughing she would definitely be laughing about the embarrassment he was going through later. The debt was repaid in full with that. Zoe's question triggered something in Sherri's mind, and she remembered she was wearing a see-through cover-up over what was basically underwear, so she covered herself with her hands a bit embarrassed about the thoughts Zoe had. "I'm only for you to see. And you're definitely mine! I'd have to scoop out his eyes if he saw one more inch of you!" She decided to throw on a joke, piling a little bit on the recently revealed side of her that impulsively did things that were definitely evil.

jj9095 jj9095

Cyon had actually fallen asleep during the party. The party boy himself fell asleep in his haven. Unfortunately, he woke up to a rather loud Briana making a portal. What the fuck? he thought this as he looked over and saw Harmonia on the floor and some ugly looking dudes that were clearly a danger. Grumbling he stood up and steadied himself. Reaching up he caused some vines to tangle around their legs. Before promptly exiting through the portal. He wasn't going to deal with that especially since Briana seemed so urgent. jj9095 jj9095

Users who are viewing this thread

Back