• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Never asked her to do what? Sherri's common sense didn't enable a realization that nobody had ever asked a daughter of Aphrodite to stop hugging them. She rubbed her arm, sitting down on her bed still quite uncomfortable with what just happened and the new question. "Um..." Sherri's eyebrows scrunched up, showing how hard she was thinking. "... I'm not really sure." She pulled on her thumb, focusing on the sensation of the joints being stretched out of nervous habit. "I guess I'm into girls? I'm not really as adamant as other hormonal teenagers about chasing those fleeting physical feelings, though." Now she curled up into a ball on her bed, firmly hugging her knees to her chest. "I just don't act on those impulses, and I rarely get them. A relationship is supposed to be emotional." Sherri only realized she answered a bit more than was asked after the words had already spilled from her mouth. "Why was a hug interesting? And what about you?" Sherri didn't feel like talking about herself any longer, felling herself get more tense if that was even possible.

Harmonia listened with intrigue. She felt like she needed to write down notes for once in her life. She felt her mouth open slightly when Sherri said she was into girls but quickly closed it. A girl that's into girls that hugged me and didn't want to jump my bones?! This is... SOO COOOOOL!!! She kept her cool herself and nodded. When Sherri turned the tides back at her she got rid of what felt like a ball in her throat and spoke up. "Well, to be completely honest... All my life I was the most beautiful girl in school. You would think that would be a gift right? But sometimes... Just sometimes it feels like a curse. When you get sneaked up on and someone grabs my butt? Or those times that I give someone a hug but suddenly they want more? You were the first person to want to... I guess NOT hug me or want something else from me that may be sexual, you know? I don't know if my parents knew that when they chose you as my dorm partner but I am really happy you are my dorm partner." She tried really hard not to cry but she felt her eyes getting watery. "I guess what I really wanted to say was... Thank you. I hope that hug didn't make you feel awkward. I apologize if it did! I would love to get to know you more as a person." She felt tempted to give the girl another hug but knew that probably was not the answer. She smiled sweetly at her feeling very vulnerable herself.

Two bald eagles, one bigger and one smaller, swooped down from the heavens. Both letting out a loud screech almost as an announcement that something or someone was there. The bigger of the two closed its wings and began to freefall down towards the ground. During the freefall, the eagle began to change form, till it was humanoid in figure. It landed with a thud and a small shockwave was sent out into the ground.

A man stood there in a finely tailored suit. His beard long and bushy, with a buzz cut of the same color hair. Zeus had arrived at the campus. James looked around the old campus. It had already been a hundred years. Now he would transfer his powers to a new Zeus. For James, being Zeus was pretty interesting. He had power, unfathomable power. After a while, he began the power had gone to his head and he had to suppress the idea of transferring the power to someone else.

"The headmaster this year is Ares... Let's hope she doesn't disappoint..." He said continuing into the school. "I wonder they are...." He said about both Ares and Aphrodite. He knew they had married. It disturbed the order of the old gods. But he looked past it when they were younger. Was he right to make that choice?

James walked through the halls till he had reached the headmaster's office. He walked in. He walked to the grand chair and sat down. He set his feet upon the desk and sat back in the chair. He knew that Bri would be there soon. She was predictable when it came to that. He chose her as the headmaster, but he was still the god of gods, the alpha of the gods.

He sat back and waited for his "Daughter" to join him.

Two bald eagles, one bigger and one smaller, swooped down from the heavens. Both letting out a loud screech almost as an announcement that something or someone was there. The bigger of the two closed its wings and began to freefall down towards the ground. During the freefall, the eagle began to change form, till it was humanoid in figure. It landed with a thud and a small shockwave was sent out into the ground.

A man stood there in a finely tailored suit. His beard long and bushy, with a buzz cut of the same color hair. Zeus had arrived at the campus. James looked around the old campus. It had already been a hundred years. Now he would transfer his powers to a new Zeus. For James, being Zeus was pretty interesting. He had power, unfathomable power. After a while, he began the power had gone to his head and he had to suppress the idea of transferring the power to someone else.

"The headmaster this year is Ares... Let's hope she doesn't disappoint..." He said continuing into the school. "I wonder they are...." He said about both Ares and Aphrodite. He knew they had married. It disturbed the order of the old gods. But he looked past it when they were younger. Was he right to make that choice?

James walked through the halls till he had reached the headmaster's office. He walked in. He walked to the grand chair and sat down. He set his feet upon the desk and sat back in the chair. He knew that Bri would be there soon. She was predictable when it came to that. He chose her as the headmaster, but he was still the god of gods, the alpha of the gods.

He sat back and waited for his "Daughter" to join him.
Bri was kinda in the middle of something with Rae in her old dorm room. Harmonia was all grown up and they still had a good 50+ years to live so they were giving another shot of having a kid. A normal kid for their soon to be normal lives until their daughter came back home every so often.

Then... she felt a disturbance in her office. She growled and got off of Rae. "Hun, I think one of the kids found my office." She looked at Rae with all of his beauty and growled at again. "Stay EXACTLY where you are. I will handle the situation and come back." She gave him a hard and longing kiss wanting to stay but having priorities as headmistress.

Quickly putting back on some of her armor she left the room and walked to her new office for the next four years. The closer she got the more she knew there was not a student in there but someone with great power. And the ONE God that would dare to step into her office knowing she'd be rather annoyed would be- She turned the corner, crossed her arms, and said "Hello, Zeus.

Here to see the kids in orientation? They should be having dinner in the cafeteria soon. We will be going over the basics of how this school works and what they should be expecting."

She looked him over and wondered what recent girl he had screwed up and gotten pregnant. With his soon to be reign over he has in QUITE a rampage and being with any woman he can.

Dak Dak

James heard Bri talk. "Ah Ares it's good to see my.... Daughter..." He said giving her a smart ass response. "It's been some time... What's it been four.... five decades... You know I think it was actually the birth of my granddaughter." He said keeping his feet on her desk. He loved to enrage Ares. They were fun to play around and mess with. "You know you should really change the color scheme of this office. It's so, what is the word I'm looking for.... Angry." He said letting out a loud laugh.

He took his feet off her desk and sat up in the chair. "I hear Harmonia will be attending this year, and as an Aphrodite even.... Looks like someone doesn't want to follow in mom's footsteps. Humm?" He said standing up. "It's been ages since I'd seen her. I wonder how she is doing..." He stood up and walked around the desk and sat back on it. "I hadn't seen her in a while now. Been awfully busy with work... How's Rae? Still dashing and charming as ever?" He asked with a cocky grin. "That man could get any girl he wanted. All he had to do was look at them and they would swoon."

He looked out the window. "You have a tough year ahead. Not only the fact that you are the headmaster this year..." Whenever an Ares took over as headmaster in the past it normally turned out as a military boarding school. "But also your daughter is here with you." He looked too her. "I have faith that you will be able to do good in this position. That is why I appointed you... Don't disappoint me." He said.

James heard Bri talk. "Ah Ares it's good to see my.... Daughter..." He said giving her a smart ass response. "It's been some time... What's it been four.... five decades... You know I think it was actually the birth of my granddaughter." He said keeping his feet on her desk. He loved to enrage Ares. They were fun to play around and mess with. "You know you should really change the color scheme of this office. It's so, what is the word I'm looking for.... Angry." He said letting out a loud laugh.

He took his feet off her desk and sat up in the chair. "I hear Harmonia will be attending this year, and as an Aphrodite even.... Looks like someone doesn't want to follow in mom's footsteps. Humm?" He said standing up. "It's been ages since I'd seen her. I wonder how she is doing..." He stood up and walked around the desk and sat back on it. "I hadn't seen her in a while now. Been awfully busy with work... How's Rae? Still dashing and charming as ever?" He asked with a cocky grin. "That man could get any girl he wanted. All he had to do was look at them and they would swoon."

He looked out the window. "You have a tough year ahead. Not only the fact that you are the headmaster this year..." Whenever an Ares took over as headmaster in the past it normally turned out as a military boarding school. "But also your daughter is here with you." He looked too her. "I have faith that you will be able to do good in this position. That is why I appointed you... Don't disappoint me." He said.
Ares prepared herself for Zeus's smart-ass remarks. He knew how to push her buttons. When he mentioned the color schemes of the office she did everything in her power to not give him an eye roll. They've gotten in fights before and ruined cities because of it until Rae stepped in. But when he mentioned Harmonia chose Aphrodite... she uncrossed her arms and put her hands on the desk close to where his feet were. She REALLY wanted to knock them off her desk. When he changed the subject to Rae and she practiced the breathing technique her husband taught her to control her emotions. "Rae is charming, beautiful, and loyal as ever." When Zeus looked out the window she finally allowed herself to do her big sar astic eyeroll that her ane her daughter had in common. When he mentioned to not dissapoint him she got in the way of the mirror so he looked at her straight. "You appointed me and all the gods chose me for a reason Zeus. I do NOT dissapoint." She gave him a look and stared at his feet on her desk. "Do you mind? You KNOW that ticks me off and we dont need to burn down another city to make our point to each other." She made a mental note to teach the kids, especially the chosen new Zeus's, respect this year. Dak Dak

Harmonia listened with intrigue. She felt like she needed to write down notes for once in her life. She felt her mouth open slightly when Sherri said she was into girls but quickly closed it. A girl that's into girls that hugged me and didn't want to jump my bones?! This is... SOO COOOOOL!!! She kept her cool herself and nodded. When Sherri turned the tides back at her she got rid of what felt like a ball in her throat and spoke up. "Well, to be completely honest... All my life I was the most beautiful girl in school. You would think that would be a gift right? But sometimes... Just sometimes it feels like a curse. When you get sneaked up on and someone grabs my butt? Or those times that I give someone a hug but suddenly they want more? You were the first person to want to... I guess NOT hug me or want something else from me that may be sexual, you know? I don't know if my parents knew that when they chose you as my dorm partner but I am really happy you are my dorm partner." She tried really hard not to cry but she felt her eyes getting watery. "I guess what I really wanted to say was... Thank you. I hope that hug didn't make you feel awkward. I apologize if it did! I would love to get to know you more as a person." She felt tempted to give the girl another hug but knew that probably was not the answer. She smiled sweetly at her feeling very vulnerable herself.
Normally, when someone says they were the most attractive in school, a reflex response would be to say 'Humble much?' But, Sherri couldn't really find grounds to deny the claim. She definitely hadn't seen a rival for Harmonia's beauty before. She listened to her spilling her feelings, and Sherri loosened up a bit, a little more at ease now that she knew a bit of what was going on in Harmonia's mind. She noticed the slight watery sheen on Harmonia's eyes, and then she pulled herself up back to sitting, unwinding from the tight ball she had rolled herself into. "You'll have plenty of time to get to know me. You know, another hug is fine, if it would make you feel better..." Sherri looked down, not exactly sure if she was up for what she was offering, but she felt like she owed it to Harmonia for explaining something that was probably a bit sensitive. It also seemed a bit bad to let the poor girl cry.

Last edited:
Harmonia listened to Sherri and looked at her body language. You could tell Sherri was really nice and caring because she didnt REALLY want to be hugged again. Harmonia smiled and put up Sherri's chin softly. "Just, thank you." She got up quickly and jumped up and down a few times to get herself in a better mood. While bouncing she was thinking how she thought she was already falling for Sherri and tried to shake that off too because it didnt really look like she was interested- then again she's Aphrodites daughter and soon to BE Aphrosite. She can make anyone like her. She paused after the jump thinking how she didn't want to use her charms on Sherri tho and that shell just let everything flow. Either way, she was certain other people would want to be on top of her soon enough- OH! "I just remembered that we are supposed to go to the cafeteria for dinner and hear a little bit about what to expect for the next four years. Want to walk down to the cafeteria together?" She automatically put out jer hand for Sherri to hold and quickly dropped it to her side. "Sorry. Automatic response. I'll work on it." She blushed a little and waited for Sherri mentally wiggling herself to be less stiff.

Kera Aetos
"Very well, I don't think I'll need them." She nodded in return, though still observing and moving her things around, her tone giving the impression that the idea wasn't completely out of the question. As she continued, she paused for a moment, mulling over Zoe's question.

"I don't really have time for them, outside of training there isn't much that interests me." Kera noted, still looking over her things, before looking back to Zoe once more. "Well, I do have a fondness for birds, birds of prey that is." She continued, a clear note of attentiveness to her voice. "Wonderful creatures, powerful, agile, keen." Kera noted, before finally returning to her belongings. "And yourself?" She inquired, though mostly to appease the conversation.

jj9095 jj9095
Zoe finished up putting her things in order when Kera answered the question about her own hobbies. Then, she turned the question on Zoey. "Well, I have learned my fair share of combat and would love to practice with you to see how worthy I am. I also make sure to use AI Allies and have a good amount of explosions and other potions at my disposal at a combat so that I may have an upperhand." She moves a little so that Kera can see all of her chemistry supplies.

"After you are fully unpacked we should be heading to the cafeteria." She looked out the window to see kids already on her way. "We dont want to be late."

She smiled softly as she shook her hand "h-hi I'm k-k-kana a-aoi and t-this is f-ferna is My cat" she stuttered as she pet the cat and looked back at her "um w-wpuld y-ypi like t-to ha-hang out some t-time?" She asked biting her lip as she looked around the area as she looked back at Zoe hoping she wouldn't just brush her off and actually want to be friends with her as she normally didn't tend to go up to people in general
raven flame raven flame
Zoe looked at this girl shake in her own socks as she spoke to her. She wondered what made someone afraid to talk to someone like that but still come up to her. Cocking her head to the side she didn't answer Kana quickly. Instead, she rummaged in her bag a little. When she finally found what she was loiking for she said "Aha!" and put it into Kana's hands. "This is a courage potion. You may keep it. You can use it whenever you like. It should help you sith mumbling and getting out of orientation alive." Zoe winked at her and gabe herself a pat on the back. People are supposed to like presents. Its a sign of friendship. She put her hand on Kana's shoulder next so that they may feel a connection- she felt kinda awkward touching someone else but it was part of communication with people. "And yes, I would love to hang out sometime. I must go up to my dorm partner but we can talk some more when we get to the cafeteria? Thats where Ares's speech will be." She made herself smile, dropped her hand, and nodded at Kana.

Kana looked at her and smiled "t-thank you t-that nice o-of you to give me this it m-might actually help me" she said as she grinned "and ok i-ill l-look for you in t-the cafeteria um i g-guess ill g-go unpack n-now" she said as ferna meowed and pawed at kanas headphones his tail lashing as he looked at Zoe causing kana to look at the cat confused "wha? Ferna what's wrong I get in scared but why are you meowing at her?" She asked the cat not stuttering at all as she spoke to him

Kana looked at her and smiled "t-thank you t-that nice o-of you to give me this it m-might actually help me" she said as she grinned "and ok i-ill l-look for you in t-the cafeteria um i g-guess ill g-go unpack n-now" she said as ferna meowed and pawed at kanas headphones his tail lashing as he looked at Zoe causing kana to look at the cat confused "wha? Ferna what's wrong I get in scared but why are you meowing at her?" She asked the cat not stuttering at all as she spoke to him
Zoe smiled at Kana actually liking the girl. She was respectful and liked Zoe's knowledge. Zoe looked down to look at the fat and rose an eyebrow. Her AI moved slightly closer to the cat that was lashing towards Zoe to probably annihilate the thing. Zoe put up a hand to tell the AI NO. When she heard Kana not stuttering towards the cat their relationship peaked her interested. She made a mental note to keeo watch of Kana to see how else she reacts around other people. Maybe its just her that she stutters around?

Ferna soon hissed and jumped on Zoes arms staring at her with unnatural silver eyes before reaching up and softly clawing her as he meowed and kana groaned "who many times have I told you to NOT jump on people ferna for all you know they could send you into the WALL or worse" she said glaring at the feline waiting for him to jump back to her shoulders

James looked at Bri. She was starting to get mad. He let out a shit-eating grin. His feet were off the desk, but his ass wasn't since he was sitting on it. "Maybe I should stop by your class sometime.... Maybe I could get a few pointers on how to teach." He said going back to the window. He stood up from the desk and walked to the door. "I shall take my leave before we both destroy this school and harm everyone in it." He stopped at the door. "But one more word before I leave. If you keep my granddaughter from me again... Destroying more then just this school will come to pass." He said as he walked out the door. He made his way down the hall and out of the building. He didn't want to let her get another word in.
jj9095 jj9095

One last inhale of smoke and then a flick of his hand and a step forward onto the cigarette that now lay squished and extinguished and fizzling out on the concrete entrance to the place that would suck away his life for the next four years. He sighed and ran his hand through his long hair then kneeled down and petted ShadowWho standing on all fours was almost five feet. His friend nuzzled him then he stood up. He was carrying a duffle bag with his thing and sword in it. He sighed one last time and walked to the doors of the academy. The power he felt radiating from all corners of the school was intense like if he was in front of Zeus himself. He felt his skin get goosebumps but they left as soon as they came. His black boots and the pidder padder of shadows walking was all that was heard down the hall beside the random passing kid who disappeared just as fast. Drake knew he was late but didn’t expect to find the place so empty. He finally turned the corner and found the office where the assistant nearly jumped out of her seat when he and shadow walked in. She told him where to go in a hurry and asked him to politely leave the office. This would’ve caused him to chuckle but he wasn’t much of a smiler and it probably would’ve hurt his facial muscles. He finally walked into the center auditorium when the last announcement was being made to head for the cafeteria. Drake sighed loudly as he looked around and then turned to head for the cafeteria with Shadow in toll. A few minutes later he reached the place one of the first ones there. He and shadow picked a corner and waited. If the teachers were to speak they’d better make it quick.

Ferna soon hissed and jumped on Zoes arms staring at her with unnatural silver eyes before reaching up and softly clawing her as he meowed and kana groaned "who many times have I told you to NOT jump on people ferna for all you know they could send you into the WALL or worse" she said glaring at the feline waiting for him to jump back to her shoulders
Zoe watched as Ferna jumped on her in awe. -Cats are so grateful- She thought to herself. As the cat softly clawed her and meowed at her she felt her other hand automatically go to pet the creature behind the ear. When Kana spoke without stuttering again Zoe looked up at her. Her theory was that this furry cat creature must calm her down and keep her in check. "Ferna has a mind of her own doesn't she?" She looked into the creatures silver eyes and scratched her softly underneath her chin. "So does this mean she like me?" Zoe said, a smile broke out on her face without her realizing.

Aah um he and y-yes also um wa-watch your stuff h-he might try and take it" she said smiling nervously and gave a small laugh as ferna purred at the attention

"Thanks. Well, it's a sloth. Anyways. Tell you about myself... Uhm. I like long walks on the beach, picnics, cuddling, kisses on the neck... The sorts." He smirked to himself. He made it so easy. He allowed him to take Phan, patting his head before he did. Phan looked at him in protest. "His name is Phantosis, but Phan for short." He smiled at Phan. "Tell me about yourself." He said, laying down on his side, propping himself on his elbow. Angel Evans Angel Evans

James looked at Bri. She was starting to get mad. He let out a shit-eating grin. His feet were off the desk, but his ass wasn't since he was sitting on it. "Maybe I should stop by your class sometime.... Maybe I could get a few pointers on how to teach." He said going back to the window. He stood up from the desk and walked to the door. "I shall take my leave before we both destroy this school and harm everyone in it." He stopped at the door. "But one more word before I leave. If you keep my granddaughter from me again... Destroying more then just this school will come to pass." He said as he walked out the door. He made his way down the hall and out of the building. He didn't want to let her get another word in.
jj9095 jj9095
Bri/Ares watched as Zeus left her office without letting her get a word in. She huffed and thought -I dont WANT him around Harmonia. I doubt he'd keep his hands off of her.- She walked with small little earthquakes to the dorm where Rae was. She knew she had to head to the Cafeteria soon for her big speech but there was only a fee people there so far. She slammed the door behind her when she finally reached the dorm. She fell into Rae's arms and told her what Zeus and her had talked about.
Angel Evans Angel Evans

"Woah-" Crystal almost fell out of the shadow portal that had formed a little above the ground, but she caught herself with a few well-placed steps. A paper and key were thrown out of the portal before it unceremoniously closed, and Crystal dropped her duffel bag to catch them. "Dorm mate is a descendant of Artemis... Lena Captrix... Brown hair, probably has a bow and some form of animal companion." With a neutral face, Crystal read the paper aloud at a slow pace. She looked around, ignoring the odd group of two girls, a cat, and a robot, and caught the sight of a brown haired woman riding a horse outside. That's probably her. Crystal took up her duffel bag again, and walked outside to call out. "Hey! Are you Lena?" She waved at the woman, calling out loudly to try and get her attention. The paper was already gone in a trash can, and the key in her pocket.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

----

Harmonia listened to Sherri and looked at her body language. You could tell Sherri was really nice and caring because she didnt REALLY want to be hugged again. Harmonia smiled and put up Sherri's chin softly. "Just, thank you." She got up quickly and jumped up and down a few times to get herself in a better mood. While bouncing she was thinking how she thought she was already falling for Sherri and tried to shake that off too because it didnt really look like she was interested- then again she's Aphrodites daughter and soon to BE Aphrosite. She can make anyone like her. She paused after the jump thinking how she didn't want to use her charms on Sherri tho and that shell just let everything flow. Either way, she was certain other people would want to be on top of her soon enough- OH! "I just remembered that we are supposed to go to the cafeteria for dinner and hear a little bit about what to expect for the next four years. Want to walk down to the cafeteria together?" She automatically put out jer hand for Sherri to hold and quickly dropped it to her side. "Sorry. Automatic response. I'll work on it." She blushed a little and waited for Sherri mentally wiggling herself to be less stiff.
Sherri was a bit startled when Harmonia lifted up her chin, but didn't stiffen up too much. She watched as Harmonia jumped, not really sure what the jumping was for or if it was appropriate to take out her laptop and play some games until Harmonia was ready to go to the cafeteria. She didn't actually watch for too long though, averting her eyes to the bouncing partway through. When Harmonia held out her hand Sherri was about to take it, but the delay let Harmonia pull the hand away remembering that she didn't like touching. Sherri didn't let that slide, though, and reached out, snatching Harmonia's hand. "You're fine, you don't need to work on anything. I'm just not used to so much contact with people I've only just met, I'll get over it soon." Snapping all her barriers in half for a time and ignoring the pained screaming of her mind, she got up and tugged on the hand she had snatched. "Let's go! Ah, but I don't know the way... Could you take the lead Mon?" She looked back at Harmonia with a 'teehee' look on her face and a slight blush, embarrassed to have forgotten that she doesn't know the way.

Aah um he and y-yes also um wa-watch your stuff h-he might try and take it" she said smiling nervously and gave a small laugh as ferna purred at the attention
Zoe heard Kana and slowly moved her arm away from her bags. If the cat were to accidentaly scratch the bag and hurt a potion they might just blow up. "You should take Ferna back. I should really go." She looked at the cat nervously and gave her bag slowly to her AI knowing it was safer with it for now.

Kana frowned had she said something wrong she was just warning her that he would take a necklace and anything like that as she grabbed ferna who licked kanas cheek and slowly turned before she took off heading to her room as tears fell down her eyes.

As she got to her room she went in letting her bags drop as she slide to the floor holding ferna who meowed in worry and rubbed his head under her chin as she simply petted him and cried

As Sherri stole Harmonia's hand she found this woman more and more intriguing. It's like you dont know what she's going to do next. She squeezed Sherri's hand for a solit second with happiness. She turned to leave the dorm room when there was a quick knock on the door. She looked at Sherri confused and opened the door for a piece of mail to land on both of their hands. Harmonia looked at the letter to see it was her fathers handwriting with the word 'Harmonia' on it. She let go of Sherri for a second and opened it up to see a beautiful letter from her father explaining how special she was and a necklace that made her gasp with joy. It was two beautiful hearts made with gold and diamonds to show their love and spirit. "Sherri, can you put this on me?" She was blushing with such happiness at this moment! She gave the necklace to Sherri, turned around, and put up her hair to make it easier on Sherri.

"After this we'll head straight to the cafeteria." She looked back and smiled at Sherri and looked the other way again so she can put on the necklace.

Zane walked out of his portal. The portal was a big swirl of vines, and the portal itself gave off the fresh scent of wine and grapes. He smiled at it. He turned and walked toward the building he was told to go to. His dad had given him a map and told him to head to the cafeteria first, so that's what he did. By the time he walked in, not very many people were in the room. He shrugged and sat down, setting his bag down beside him. He began twisting his chain bracelet around his wrist, the little grape-colored jewel swinging around.

Sherri looked in surprise at the letter, but she didn't mind it too much since it was for Harmonia. She took the necklace given to her, fumbled for a moment as she tried to figure out how to undo the chain. She nodded in acknowledgement to Harmonia saying that they were going to head to the cafeteria after this, and carefully tried to put on the necklace while ignoring the pleasant smell and soft, pale skin. "There..." Sherri sighed in relief as she finally managed it, cursing her clumsy hands for taking so long in a simple task. "It's a very pretty necklace, suits you well." She smiled, offering a small compliment. "Shall we go? If we wait any longer, all the best food and table spots will probably be taken."

Sherri looked in surprise at the letter, but she didn't mind it too much since it was for Harmonia. She took the necklace given to her, fumbled for a moment as she tried to figure out how to undo the chain. She nodded in acknowledgement to Harmonia saying that they were going to head to the cafeteria after this, and carefully tried to put on the necklace while ignoring the pleasant smell and soft, pale skin. "There..." Sherri sighed in relief as she finally managed it, cursing her clumsy hands for taking so long in a simple task. "It's a very pretty necklace, suits you well." She smiled, offering a small compliment. "Shall we go? If we wait any longer, all the best food and table spots will probably be taken."
"Thank you" Harmonoa says to Sherri. She gives her the wide grin that normally has guys drooling, holds Sherrism's hand in hers again, and finally walks out the door towards the cafeteria. "Trust me, you'll get used to this walk." She points out a few things along the way or how to get to other areas from there walk. "If you go the left HERE then you'll head to the garden. If you walk a little more youll reach the waterfall that ha a BEAUTIFUL river and theres a cave underneath the waterfall." She points to the right. "Over THERE are the combat training grounds that my mom will most likely use and over THERE you see how theres a dark cloud above it? That would the cemetery." She continues explaining different spots until they finally reach the cafeteria. The few in there start to stare at her and Sherri holding hands and she smiles. -Maybe this will keep a few away from me-

As they enter there are a few students there. The first person she sees is already sleeping. Another one seems to be enjoying the drinks that start to keep us immortal and that we have to take a swing of every day for the next 100 years. Of course, she's already started the process so she wouldn't age and be with her own parents. She tugs Sherri a little playfully to take her to the food still holding her hand the entire time. "Omg this looks DELICOUS! No offense to mom but she is not the best cook." She smiles at Sherri finally letting go of her hand to grab a plate and start digging in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back