• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Crystal nonchalantly shrugged at the question. "Nah, pink isn't my thing. I can see why Tera was interested though, cute definitely is a form of justice in this world." Crystal gave a sagely nod, as if she understood everything about the universe from that one statement. "... At least, that's what my step dad would say. I was just going with the flow and ended up saying that. You or Tera are much more my type, though the Aphrodite girl had me interested. Whether that's just because she's Aphrodite though is a question."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Nika had finished putting up her clothes, changing into her purple PJs while Tera was gone. Tera's question made her smile, but it was a little strained. "The latter. I really could use some sleep after that. I'm guessing you're the same?" Nika pulled out a small tan teddy bear, tucking him in next to the wall.

Dak Dak

Lena caught on to one part of that. "oh? So I'm your type... interesting." she opened the door to their room and flopped onto the bed. "tell me more, I've never been in this situation before" That was the truth, Lena has never had any more than a one-way crush.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Tera looked at Nika who was in purple. "I don't know. I might mull around for a little. Might take a walk. The fresh air might help me.... Cool down a bit." She said laughing a little. She had her laptop that she hadn't even used yet. She could put around on the internet, or just talk with Nika. She didn't really care. She was a little tired, but she could stay up if need be. Tera looked at nika as she put her bear on the bed. "You sleep with a teddy bear... I mean I can't really judge." She said as she got up and walked over to her closet and pulled out a stuffed moose. "This is Moosey. He's the one keepsake from home that I brought.... If you tell anyone.... I'll rip your throat out...." She said in a cutesy manner.

Crystal flopped onto her bed unceremoniously, lazily reaching down from the bed to grab the laptop that had fallen down on her way out. "I prefer girls that will have my back just like I'll have theirs, that's all. I also like darker hair colors. You meet this very simple criteria of mine, that's all." She plugged the laptop in once again, but it probably was best to leave it unopened until Lena would no longer be witness. "What about you? Got anyone attracting your eyes?"
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"I won't tell anyone, don't worry." Nika giggled at Tera's uncharacteristic behavior. "This one's name is Nestle. I made him for a toy drive, but I didn't get him mailed in time so he stayed with me." She patted the bear on the head, looking a little distant. Nestle always kept her from having nightmares, so she wasn't exactly ashamed at this point. "A walk sounds good, but I'm really tired. The scheduling to get me here from Japan was weird, so I haven't slept in ages." Nika slipped under her covers, but she didn't close her eyes just yet.
Dak Dak

Lucien was feeling exhilarated that was until he heard the giant boom a monstrous sized bird and turned just in time to see its claws latch onto his arms and take him into the skies and away from the concert area his parts flying around in the wind freely. He was officially going to die now yup no doubt about it. He tried to wriggle free of its grasp but couldn’t and in another second he was tossed onto the ground in a heap. He scrambled to his feet sword at the ready but stopped dead in his tracks for the bird was no longer there and now standing tall was a man who looked a lot like him if he was old band grown a lot of hair and maybe a bit of wrinkles but that’s beside the point. Lucien stood there stunned not moving until the man hit him in the face causing him to snapp out of the trance as waves of pain shot out from his face. He touched his cheek and looked back up at the man with a glare and a bit testy eyed for he knew then that before him stood the man that was his father,”Y-you’re him aren’t you. You’re the one that left me and my mother.”is all Lucien could get out in a low tone,”You’re the one who deemed me too unworthy to have you as my father!

Dak Dak

Tera looked at Nika who was cozy in her bed. She looked comfy. "I understand what you mean. I got Moosey here from my dad. Kinda of a going away present... but that's a story for another time..." She laid back in her bed. It was a little dirty under her covers so she decided to sleep over her blanket. "I wonder what this school is gonna be like..." Tera looked over to see Nika was already asleep. She chuckled a little and laid her head back.

She didn't fall asleep for a few hours. She just putted around on her phone. She had her earphone in so that way she wouldn't wake her roommate.

Zeus listened to this boys words. "Unworthy?.... I am a god. And not a lowly god. I am the god of the gods!" He said angerly. "I have more important business to deal with then a child and their mother." This boy was very much like him. The only difference he didn't lose his mother like James did. "My father was Zeus, just like you boy.... Only, He killed my mother." A flash of lightning happened. Zeus had changed his outfit entirely. He was wearing a white toga with a ley on his head and a sword just like the boy in front of him. "You speak as if I had anything to deem you worthy." He readied himself. This boy wanted Zeus attention, he would give it to him. He wouldn't attack, only defend.

"Know your place boy. I have already talked with one of you today, and they sought nothing but information. Whereas you seek violence. A leader doesn't seek violence unless absolutely necessary." He was angered by this boy standing in front of him.
Drakonsheart Drakonsheart

Lucien unwillingly took a step back as the man yelled at him his voice booming like a clap of thunder and powder like no other irradiating from him. He was shocked to hear about his grandmother being mirdered. All of this was too much then Zeus changed his outfit in a flash of lightning and now looked more like Lucien had expected him too. He looked around the tears flowing from his eyes as his father spoke he noticed the identical blades and instantly dropped his at the feet of his father he spoke clenching his fist in anger at what he said”You’re right I’m actually glad that you where too busy being king of the gods. I wouldn’t want someone like you in my life anyways. Sh-she spoke so highly of you and said you where such a high and mighty being! Now I see the truth. I don’t want to fight you Zeus, in fact I don’t want to be here anymore. I’m going back.” He felt his anger boiling up with his pain and suffering of all those years. This was a nightmare it had to be there was no way this man could be the same man his mother spoke about it was just impossible,”I’m sorry to have bothered you Lord Zeus. I’ll be leaving now.”he felt the tears stream down his face as he turned and began walking away leaving the blade at his feet.

Dak Dak

James saw the boy's tears and heard his words. He sees all and hears all. He changed back into his normal attire. His blade gone, his toga no more. He chased after him. When he was in range he put his hand on Lucien's shoulder. "Lucien, I know the pain of not having a father. I know that pain. I was in your shoes, long before I took over the title of Zeus... I had fought him and lost. He was a horrible father. I've tried being better than him, but I guess not." He said. "But I also know the pain of not having a mother either. Zeus had killed my mother because she didn't want me to attend this school... I got so preoccupied trying to take care of everything and everyone that I lost sight of my family. Of you... Your mother... I know it's not my place and I know that you're as stubborn as me so you won't accept any apology from me... But stay here for your mother's sake.... Be a better man, a better Zeus then I was." He could leave if he wanted, but what would his mother of thought if he left the academy. "You can hate me all you want... and if you take my title, you can kill me.... I remember your mother's smile. It's what attracted me to her. When she told me that you were going to be born, I smiled. I'd hoped that I could have been around, but being a god meant you have responsibilities... I will always love your mother, and you. Even if you don't love me."
Drakonsheart Drakonsheart

Andy squinted in confusion. "My name is Andrean Costello, but most people call me Andy." He was about to continue, when sudden realization dawned upon him. "I am soon to be Erebus. I'm sorry, but do you feel weird, too?" He asked. Then Tart interrupted. "IT'S BECAUSE SHE WAS ONCE YOUR CONSORT! The first Nyx and Erebus loved each other so much, that their immense love was passed on from generation to generation." Andy rolled his eyes. Tart was a weird creature. Ariel Ariel

Lucien stopped listening to what his father said. He lowered his gaze. Maybe he was right, maybe he wasn’t being completely fair with Zeus. He turned around the breeze giving him the chills. He looked at the man who seemed to look normal and sincere. What he said made sense his mother deserved better and maybe he could change the way things were for the gods as Zeus. He sighed and held out his hand as his sword flew into it in another crack of lightning this time electricity coursing through the blade as he stared his father down tears in his eyes at his fathers words,”I-I.... Don’t Expect to be off the hook. I’ll stay for mom and I will become the new Zeus but I will be different and change this. I will not allow this to happen to others. I forgive you Father but don’t expect me to be happy about it. I promise I’ll release you from your torment.”he clenched his sword hard,”One day you will be proud of me just you watch. I’m not you or any of the other kids so don’t expect my methods to be common. Now if you don’t mind Lord Father I would go like to put my clothes on because I have a long four years ahead of me.”he didn’t know if to bow or just punch his father so he resorted to to turning and walking back towards the concert area.

Dak Dak

Zoe wasn't the only one trying to view this experience through a scientific, third-person experience. Sherri had been doing that this entire time, and it wasn't helping any. But, Zoe's advances hit a switch, and Sherri regained some control. "We are old enough to know what is starting to happen, and we both know that we are under a spell." She leaned forward with her eyes closed, giving a quick kiss to Zoe. "That was my first kiss. Are you going to treasure it because you stole something from my currently alluring body? Or are you going to treasure it because you love me for being as much of a magic loving nerd as you are?" She went back, but she didn't open her eyes. "I honestly think I could- will love you, given time. Or maybe that's the potion talking. But I, at least, have a lot of firsts that will go away tonight if you take me, and I do care about who I give those to. Babe, I don't want this to happen unless I know that there's going to be more to this than lust." But I really do want it to happen even if it's just a fling, and I kind of hate myself for it. Sherri's breathing got a bit rougher as she consciously realized what she was doing, but it was a little too late to back out. "Are you going to remember tonight for my body, or for me?"

jj9095 jj9095

Zoe lost it after Sherri gave her a kiss. She kept her composure long enough to hear out Sherri and every single word that came out of her mouth made her fall for her more and more. She stayed quiet for a few extra seconds than she probably should have but she was taking this moment in. Remembering such a profound moment that would last for years to come in her memories. For over 100 years to be exact. "Sherri, you were my first kiss too." She kissed Sherri again softly and opened her mouth a little to taste her some more. "And my second." She smiled up at Sherri. "Even before this potion I already saw your beauty, your intelligence, and I have never felt the way I felt towards you while both of us were just talking about potions." She kissed Sherri on the cheek, then her neck, and left her lips there while she said her last statement of the night. "I am yours, now and forever."

Shortly after their- *coughs* potion testing *coughs*they fell asleep in each others arms for the rest of the night in the cave on their blanket. Zoey woke up Sherri by kissing her face over and over again. "Babe, we need to get ready for school. The bell should be ringing in about 30 minutes." She looked at Sherri as she started to wake up noticing that her eyes were not dilated anymore. The potion had officially worn off and Zoey felt like nothing had changed. She still felt the exact same way for Sherri. Does she still feel the same way about me? Is she going to regret this night? She swallowed her pride and smiled at Sherri hoping her little voice of judgement in her head was wrong.

Kana yawned as she soon woke up and rubbed her eyes as she sat up and headed to the bathroom in a daze to get woke up as she knew she wouldn't get bavk to sleep even if it was only 2 in the morning as she waited for the clock to ring so she could go to breakfast while she waited she sorted through her stuff putting stuff up where they went and got dressed as she soon headed to breakfast

Last edited:
"Mm..." Sherri was slow to wake up, but when she did she was wide awake, staring Zoe in the eyes. "Good morning, Babe..." Her voice sounded shaky, uncertain, and her eyes looked like a deer in headlights as she shied away and immediately buried herself in the comfort of her thick black coat. "That- Last night- Oh my god-" She went to grab her muffler without looking but missed and had to try again before managing to grab it from where it had been discarded and wrapped it around her neck. What was I thinking I gave everything to this girl I've only known for a night butIreallythinkshe'snice... She pulled and held her coat closed with her hands, forgetting that there were buttons. "Forget class for a moment. Are you fine with me? I'm like the most imperfect girl you could possibly find here. You barely know me and all my quirks and issues. Are you sure you want-" She swept a hand in front of herself, even though she looked fine except for a bit of bed head. "This?" She felt panic and disbelief at the situation she was in right now, doubting that Zoe really loved her. She was confident in drinking the potion exactly because she thought she would never be loved, so there wasn't anything that could go wrong or develop between them, she thought.

jj9095 jj9095

Harmonia went to the concert, danced her life away all by herself, and charmed a few guys here and there. She wasn't in the mood for company except maybe Sherri's. Damien had her on another level. His words echoing in her head. His touch staying in her mind. It was odd. Normally she doesn't think twice about such encounters. Mon walked into her dorm where she expected to find Sherri since she wasn't at the concert. She was tempted to look under the bed but she was no where to be found. "Maybe she met a guy or girl she liked?" Sherri? Nah. Probably not. She was barely effected by charms so I can't imagine someone that's NOT from an Aphrodite line doing anything for her. She shrugged. Her mind was racing as the first day was finally coming to a close. Since Sherri wasn't in the room anyways she took off her clothes and just hid underneath the blanket getting all comfortable. So much FINALLY she fell asleep doing her best not to worry about Sherri or that Damien kid...

Harmonia's alarm clock started going crazy and Harmonia was tempted to throw the thing out the window. Instead, she sighed, opened her eyes, and stood up remembering she had SCHOOL today! Godling Academy SCHOOL! Her dreams of following her fathers footsteps have finally come true. She felt a smile creeping up on her face. Then, she remembered she wasn't exactly wearing anything to sleep easier and looked where Sherri was supposed to be... But wasn't. She rose an eyebrow. "That girl either woke up early and I didn't notice- which is practically impossible because I am a light sleeper- or she slept somewhere else. Huh. I can't wait to ask her. I swear if she got some before I did though I am losing my touch." She got up shaking her head. She already had planned out her wardrobe for the week knowing that if she didn't she probably would spend an hour changing her clothes over and over. She put on her pink camo tank top and her sweat pants that said "Love THIS" on her butt cheeks. She was ready for some ass kicking! She had asked her mother what they were going to do for the first class knowing she was the first teacher but all she said was "Don't wear high heels... or a skirt." Which normally meant we were fighting something. The question is what? Especially on the first day? Either way, she was ready for whatever the day brought along.

She put her hair in a braided ponytail just in case and headed out to the cafeteria for her daily dose of Nectar. On the way she saw a few other students and she waved at them nicely. When she got to the cafeteria she searched for Sherri but STILL didn't see her. She got some yogurt, a few berries, a banana, and her Nectar and sat down in the middle of a table filled with students. She recognized the one next to her as Zane. She was pretty sure the kid next to him was Tera and she felt a little jealous since she could have been her mom's chosen one. I chose not to be Harmonia. Stop it. She recognized a few people like Crystal and Lena but that was pretty much it. The rest she couldn't remember their names for the life of her. She gave her wicked smile and said "Hi."

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There P Pcald003 Dak Dak Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

As the sun rose, so did Lena. And with a new day came a new way of life. She was no longer home in Montana, she was in Greece, and training to become a God. I guess life works like that. Gotta flow with it. She yawned and stretched, undressing from her pajamas and refreshing into her normal outfit- t-shirt, black jeans, combat boots, and her bright red flannel shirt left unbuttoned. Lena continued on with her normal routine, brushing her teeth and fixing her hair, that kind of thing. She looked to her desk and grabbed her journal plus pen. Just as she was about to leave she did a double take. It was the drawing Cam made of her. How'd he get in here? she smiled nonetheless. It was sweet of him to drop it off.

In a matter of minutes she was out the door and in the Cafeteria, grabbing her mandatory Nectar and downing it in a matter of seconds, then moving to get a cup of coffee, her proper drink in the morning. Simply putting a mug in the machine and drinking it once she was done. She licked her lips. "cream and sugar are for cowards." she stated as she sat down with her brew.
@whoever, but I gtg soon sooo

Ari woke up, the light creeping in through the windows. He looks around, realizing this isn't his room. Then he looks down, and sees Cyon sound asleep in his arms. He smiles. He goes back to 'sleep', astral projecting into Cyon's dream. He chuckles. It was a particularly... mature dream. It was between Cyon and Ari. It did make him blush, but. He sat back in the air, watching the whole situation take place. His physical body would probably be... Growing... Right now. Nico Nico

Zane smiled at the girl. He couldn't remember her name. He was probably hella drunk when he met her. He had a full bowl of berries and yogurt, all mixed together. He took a quick swig of his flask before taking a bite. He looked to the girl. "I can't remember your name, but you look familiar." He said, his eyes squinted in confusion. He had on a red tee, with a dark blue thin jacket over it, and black skinny jeans. jj9095 jj9095

Any grabbed some berries from the counter, popping them in his mouth. That's all he needed for now, so he tucked some more into a baggy, which he put in his over-sized black sweatshirt. He then went and sat a few seats away from that Zane character, sipping his nectar. He was particularly tired, and the nectar was stronger than any coffee. He smiled at some of the other students around him. Anyone Anyone

"Mm..." Sherri was slow to wake up, but when she did she was wide awake, staring Zoe in the eyes. "Good morning, Babe..." Her voice sounded shaky, uncertain, and her eyes looked like a deer in headlights as she shied away and immediately buried herself in the comfort of her thick black coat. "That- Last night- Oh my god-" She went to grab her muffler without looking but missed and had to try again before managing to grab it from where it had been discarded and wrapped it around her neck. What was I thinking I gave everything to this girl I've only known for a night butIreallythinkshe'snice... She pulled and held her coat closed with her hands, forgetting that there were buttons. "Forget class for a moment. Are you fine with me? I'm like the most imperfect girl you could possibly find here. You barely know me and all my quirks and issues. Are you sure you want-" She swept a hand in front of herself, even though she looked fine except for a bit of bed head. "This?" She felt panic and disbelief at the situation she was in right now, doubting that Zoe really loved her. She was confident in drinking the potion exactly because she thought she would never be loved, so there wasn't anything that could go wrong or develop between them, she thought.

jj9095 jj9095

Zoe watched as Sherri practically shielded herself from her. She felt her heart break a little. This was a mistake. I knew it. She didn't love me. She didn't even care for me. It was just the potion talking. She put up her chin getting ready to numb her emotions and play it off like all of this meant nothing to her. Instead, she noticed what Sherri's body language was saying to her. 'I'm scared, nervous, that was my first time, we we're under a potion, I feel just like you do, please don't leave me like this.' She gulped and put her big girl pants on. It's time to REALLY put my communication skills to practice here. I can't mess this up. I can't. I KNOW she's my future. Before she answered Sherri's babble she took a deep breath in... and a breath out... "You're right." She paused for a second doing her best to keep her composure. She didn't even dare get dressed yet. "We rushed this... But I don't regret it. We knew what we were getting ourselves into when we took the potion. We could have used that potion on someone else to see what happened but instead WE took it. I think ultimately-" She took a breath in and out again. "I think ultimately we knew there was something between us to begin with Sherri." She got up, put the blanket around her as if she would a towel, and grabbed both of Sherri's hands. "Sherri. I am most definitely imperfect as well. I would like to get to know you more but I know I want this. Can we- Can we figure this out? Together? I know we started fast but we can go slow. Let's start again." She let go of Sherri's hands and put up one hand for Sherri to shake. "Hi, I'm Zoey." Her heart hurt. A lot. But she kept it together for Sherri. She gave a weak smile in her direction without really looking at her. She didn't want to mess this up...

-before breakfast-

Nika quickly woke up, checking her phone without a single bit of exhaustion. She was one of those hated creatures called 'morning people'. "Yikes, the bedhead is intense..." Using the camera on her phone as a replacement mirror, she realized the horrors of what tossing and turning did to hair. She jumped out of bed, grabbed a brush, and started on the daunting task ahead of her. While she was at it, she walked over to the still asleep Tera and shook her awake. "Tera, we need to get ready and head to breakfast. I'm going to go and change in the bathrooms." She grabbed a simple outfit of t-shirt and jeans and ran out the door, in a rush to get to the almighty motivator that was food.

Dak Dak

-at breakfast-

Crystal swallowed deeply when Harmonia had started walking to where she sat with Tera and Lena, looking down at her simple bowl of cereal. Please don't sit here please don't sit here. Lo and behold, Harmonia took a seat next to Tera, who was directly opposite of Crystal. Immediately, it was a battle of pheromones vs Crystal, and Crystal didn't like her odds for an extended confrontation. She tried to stay silent, looking down at her cereal and shutting out the world, hoping that her hair would keep the blush from being seen. Gods damned love powers!

Nika, who was sitting next to Crystal, looked at her with a bit of concern. Is she bad with this girl? I don't see why, she seems pretty and nice. "Hi, I missed orientation yesterday due to timezones... I'm Nika, chosen of Nike and Tera's roomie."

jj9095 jj9095 Dak Dak Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Tera was awoken to her being shaken by Nika. She looked at Nika was rage, but subsided when she remembered the actions of that previous night."Just a warning. Don't ever do that again. I'm not the happiest when I wake up..." She said slowly rubbing her eyes. After a few moments, she quietly got up and walked to the bathroom and started to get ready for the day. She showered and finished getting ready, getting dressed in the bathroom as to a no occur another incident. She walked back in her same old red shirt, black ripped up pants and black leather jacket. She grabbed her phone and her backpack. She had a permanent scowl on her face as she hadn't had her morning coffee yet.

She walked down to the Cafeteria, almost killing a person that said good morning to her. She finally made it to the cafeteria. Chugged her nectar, and went for coffee. She didn't put anything in it. She drank it back. She sat at the tale with Lena and Crystal as well as Zane and Harmonia. She could get a wif of some of the pheromones but didn't really do anything. She was focused on the coffee."I literally almost killed someone on the way over here. He said good morning to me before I had my morning coffee...." She said sipping on her black coffee.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There jj9095 jj9095

Camron rolled out of bed. He looked over to see if Zane was still there. He wasn't there so he must already be gone. He went toe the bathroom and got ready. It didn't take him long so he was out the door before it was to late. He made it down to the Cafeteria and grabbed a bottle of nectar along with some other food. He sat at a table clearly by himself. He was fine with that. Being alone gave him time to think to himself and muse up some type of inspiration. He looked around and noticed the table of people that contained Lena. He pulled out his Sketchbook and started to draw them all at the table.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There jj9095 jj9095 Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Zane smiled at the girl. He couldn't remember her name. He was probably hella drunk when he met her. He had a full bowl of berries and yogurt, all mixed together. He took a quick swig of his flask before taking a bite. He looked to the girl. "I can't remember your name, but you look familiar." He said, his eyes squinted in confusion. He had on a red tee, with a dark blue thin jacket over it, and black skinny jeans. jj9095 jj9095

Harmonia took a spoonful of her yogurt with berry before answering back to Zane, who didn't seem to be eating anything and just drinking his flask. "Well, hi Zane, I remember you from that great introduction you did yesterday. Got my mom's attention." She rose an eyebrow. "The name's Harmonia and I always look familiar whether you have met me or not. It's part of my CHARM if you get my drift." She was clearly hinting what type of Goddess she was.

Soon thereafter, on the other side of her someone was introducing herself to Harmonia. "Hi, I'm Harmonia. Aphrodite chosen one. Hi Tera, Hi Crystal." She smiled at all of them in between having another spoonful of her yogurt and berries. She heard Tera mention almost killing someone before her coffee and almost spat out her yogurt. That's something mom would say... She quickly put another spoonful of yogurt and berries in her mouth before saying anything.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy Dak Dak

After Zeus was done talking with his son, he had told him he should go to bed and calm down a little. He was exactly like James. Hot-headed and always ready to cause a scene. He had gone back to his realm to sleep. He awoke early. He had a busy day. He had gotten ready instantly. Being a god had its perks. He had shifted back to the realm with the school. He had walked into the school and into the cafeteria. He grabbed a cup of coffee and drank it. He looked at his watch. He still had some time. He walked to the teacher's office and waited for the others to arrive. As each walked in. He had a pot of coffee already brewing. anyone that would enter he would simple greet them with a generic "Hello".
Angel Evans Angel Evans Nico Nico jj9095 jj9095

Zane chuckled in amusement. "I could tell you were Aphrodite. You have that... Aura." He said. "Also always send kind of... stuck up vibes." He teased. "Kidding" He put his hands up in surrender. "Just having some fun." He said, taking another bite of food. He then sipped some more ambrosia and tequila from his flask. "This stuff is always better with alcohol." He shook the flask, mixing it back up. The different consistencies made it an awkward swirl of flavour, but he liked it. jj9095 jj9095

Once kana got there she looked around and saw Lena and a few others not wanting to sit alone she reluctantly went over to them"um h-hi d-do you mi-mind if I s-sit with you? I-im can sit somewhere e-else if n-not." She said in fright biting her lip as she stood there with her tray of food her nerves starting to get the best of her Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy jj9095 jj9095 Dak Dak Duke of Doge Duke of Doge That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Last edited:
Zoe watched as Sherri practically shielded herself from her. She felt her heart break a little. This was a mistake. I knew it. She didn't love me. She didn't even care for me. It was just the potion talking. She put up her chin getting ready to numb her emotions and play it off like all of this meant nothing to her. Instead, she noticed what Sherri's body language was saying to her. 'I'm scared, nervous, that was my first time, we we're under a potion, I feel just like you do, please don't leave me like this.' She gulped and put her big girl pants on. It's time to REALLY put my communication skills to practice here. I can't mess this up. I can't. I KNOW she's my future. Before she answered Sherri's babble she took a deep breath in... and a breath out... "You're right." She paused for a second doing her best to keep her composure. She didn't even dare get dressed yet. "We rushed this... But I don't regret it. We knew what we were getting ourselves into when we took the potion. We could have used that potion on someone else to see what happened but instead WE took it. I think ultimately-" She took a breath in and out again. "I think ultimately we knew there was something between us to begin with Sherri." She got up, put the blanket around her as if she would a towel, and grabbed both of Sherri's hands. "Sherri. I am most definitely imperfect as well. I would like to get to know you more but I know I want this. Can we- Can we figure this out? Together? I know we started fast but we can go slow. Let's start again." She let go of Sherri's hands and put up one hand for Sherri to shake. "Hi, I'm Zoey." Her heart hurt. A lot. But she kept it together for Sherri. She gave a weak smile in her direction without really looking at her. She didn't want to mess this up...

Sherri's lips quivered, and her eyes moistened as she looked at the hand outstretched to her. Gingerly, she stretched out her own hand to take Zoe's, letting the coat fall open. "I'm Sherri, and you were supposed to kiss me according to 90% of the books I've read!" She jokingly said this, feeling unbelievable relief as she laughed at her own joke. I might actually have a chance. This one time, it might really be for me. She stood up, still holding Zoe's hand, and walked a bit closer. "It's not taking it slow at all, but could I get a kiss or five? I can't believe this right now. I've never had something even remotely like this, and in one night everything from magic being real to a potion test with a beautiful girl happened." She waited, wanting Zoe to do something, wanting Zoe to do anything that would just cement this as the most lovely reality possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back