• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nia frowned and stomped her foot. "I'm not doing nothing! I am steering the ship!" She gestured wildly to the oars she used to steer. After a second she let out a breath and calmed back down. "But sure! Let's try your thing!" The red-head then raised a hand to the monster they were fighting. Once she began to channel her powers into emanating a peaceful presence onto the water dragon demon thing she had a thought. 'you know, if this was sent by Zeus with the intent to kill us I don't think I can calm it down. Oh well! Worth a shot!' She began to focus on depleting the monster's will to fight.
(Up to you guys if how well it works.)
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy AquaMarie AquaMarie vielpotato vielpotato Angel Evans Angel Evans

Torri returned to the academy, relaxing for the first time since she had arrived there. Turning the shower on as she let the warm water run over her head and down her back. "I felt so gross! It felt like I hadn't showered in days!" Torri exclaimed before laughing, her necklace still hanging from her neck, thoughts of home and being chased by boys and some girls.

Lucifer rolled his eyes at how simple of a task he was given. From the dark depths of the water, where the lack of light forms darkness, half of a dozen of swords rush up and start to scratch the monster. Meanwhile, Lucifer also concentrates on something with more willpower. This object being a giant sleepmask with eyes imprinted on it barely. Putting it over the monster’s eyes, and compressing it enough so that the monster would have a hard time taking it off, Lucifer focused on those two items.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge AquaMarie AquaMarie Angel Evans Angel Evans Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy
Realize that he has most of his attention towards the mask, so the swords are merely a distraction to erk them

Aqua grinned. His team did a good job of entangling the beast. “Alright,let’s finish her off and end this mission. I’m tired of looking at some of you.” He said side eyeing Zane. Aqua breathed his trident appearing in his left hand. “Die by my hand and return to the sea.” He commanded the she beast. Aqua jumped up readying his weapon the sea around the ship began to rage; but just as Aqua was about to throw the trident the monster broke A tentacle free from one of the vines and smacked Aqua against the ships mast. Aqua landed and the air was knocked out of him. “Zane,you idiot I ask you to do one simple thing!” He wheezed Aqua also looked over at Nia not too pleased with her less than stellar performance but decided against chewing her out “Useless” he muttered. “You guys have to hold her off until I can get back in my feet” he said breathing heavily “Think you can do that?” His voice fading “and...get me.... in...the water” he breathed his eyes closing from the pain Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy AquaMarie AquaMarie vielpotato vielpotato

Zane, through his exhaust, continued to try and snake his vines through the tentacles. He ran over to Aqua. "To be fair her tentacles are slippery." He picked him up bridal style, kissing his forehead. "We can still do this. I love you." He whispered in his ear, throwing him over the water. He got back to concentrating on attacking her, and then he got an idea. He grabbed his flask from his pocket, and opened it. This very strong alcohol only is strong because he's highly tolerant to alcohol as the son of Dionysus, but to everything else, it's normal. He looked within him, and felt a growth of power. He lessened his focus on the vines, and another tentacle began to come loose, but he focused hard on the alcohol, as he did with vines, and pulled it from the flask, and it worked! He was controlling the alcohol! This could definitely make it so she wasn't as coordinated, and make her clumsy. It could help in their favor. He yelled out to the team, "I need to get this in her mouth! Hold on!" He ran closer to her, and pushed the alcohol toward her, pouring it in her mouth quickly as she roared in anger. Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy AquaMarie AquaMarie vielpotato vielpotato

Hestia felt a chaotic presence enter the school, and she shivered. "An Eris?" She thought as she appeared before them, Erebus there. "Hestia, what a surprise. I actually have some things to attend to, would you mind if I head off?" She shook her head, replying quickly. "Of course I wouldn't mind. You can go, Erebus." She smiled warmly to the children, bursting more of her aura, the sweet smell of s'mores and home emanating around her, laying down upon the children. "I assume you are Olivia, child of Eris, goddess of discord and strife. And you are Zach, child of Notus, god of the South wind and summer. Welcome to Godling Academy. I am Hestia, goddess of hearth and home, dominion over fire. I am not a teacher, but I am a guiding figure here on campus." She smiled warmly once again. Olivia Kasen Olivia Kasen

Olivia could feel the peace around Hestia and it sickened her. A wicked crooked, menacing smile appeared on her face, ew why out of all the gods would it be her. But yet Olivia knew she would have to get over it and like this goddess, even though she would have to force herself. "Nice to meet you too." Olivia said trying to hide the sickness in her voice. Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

The Notus boy felt the warmth and calmness overcome him, and he smiled as he looked at the fiery red woman, the smell of s'mores filling his nostrils. "Hello, Hestia." He noticed the venom in Olivia's exchange and he jabbed her softly in her back. "Heel, Liv." He whispered in her ear, putting the smile back on his face. "So if you are a guiding figure, does that mean that you are a counselor or therapist of some sorts?"

Hestia smiled regardless of Olivia's sickness. "No, I am not either of those, that would be Rae, Aphrodite. I am simply another ear to go to." She shrugged. "Alright, let's get this tour started." She turned around, gesturing them to follow. She walked them through the gate, and pointed at the cafeteria. "That is the cafeteria. This is where you will eat for every meal, and this is where you get your daily nectar, or ambrosia, which keeps you immortal. Right after breakfast, you will go to the actual school area," she moved her finger to the school building, "and whoever is your teacher at the moment will be guiding you to their classroom half of the time. And at the end of the day, you go to your dorms," she pointed to the dorms, "And anywhere outside of these buildings is okay to hang out, but just don't peeve the other gods. That's mostly it. If you have to think 'would I get in trouble' either ask someone or don't do it." She smiled, turning around and running to a nearby concrete area, setting fire to it, pulling 2 cupcakes out of it, and then handing one to each of them. "Food is best straight from the power of fire. Try it, it's good."

Notus smiled and took the wrapping off the cupcakes, taking a big bite out of it. He moaned in pleasure. "It's so good." Olivia Kasen Olivia Kasen

Olivia stopped her growling and just sighed "Ok I will." she said annoyed. She watched them talked and realized she wouldn't be able to cause and chaos today. The gates opened and the sound of the birds sang like they was would to enter heaven. The smell of grass and the feeling of peace surrounded her it made her hate it even more. Yet she held her head high and and walked a queenly stroll. Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After the lesson~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeus had watched the teams finish their assigned monster. He had started the lesson with pride, but when one of his students had died something in him had changed. He was the god of gods. The one with the most power, but he had lost a child. How was he, the god of gods suppose to keep Olympus and the rest of the other gods safe, when he couldn't even keep one of his children safe. He transported ever child back to the open field. Any wounds that they had received was now gone, healed by his powers. He kept face with the children. "Good job, my children. All of you have done some amazing work. Since you all had started here. For that, the teachers, along with myself have decided to repay your hard work with some time off. You will have free range over the school grounds. Along with that, we have decided to allow you to go out into the world. But remember this, you all have only a sliver of power that we gods have. With that power comes responsibility. Do not start any fights or any wars." He said looking at the Ares chosen. "One mistake and we will pull you out of where you are and immediately start classes up." He said with a flash. He was now in his suit. "Don't make us regret giving you this freedom." He said and with a flash, he was gone, and they were in their classroom.

James was now within his home realm. It was a study that had books wall to wall with a fireplace and two seats. He slumped down in his chair and grabbed his bottle of godlike whiskey. A molecule would kill a mortal. It was 50,000 proof. He chugged half the bottle. If any other god had seen him like that, they wouldn't see Zeus, they would see a broken man. He had only been like this once before. It was when Tyson had passed. Those were dark days for him. He didn't lose control of his powers, just a small part of his sanity. He watched as the flames danced back and forth. His only comfort, his bottle of whiskey which was half gone, to comfort him. It would take a while till he got back to being Zeus. But for now, he was weak.

Nia yawned as soon as she got back but quickly shook off her exhaustion. "We did it!" she grabbed a book and yote it across the room. "Spring break!" she cried as she ran out of the classroom to begin planning how she would spend her free time, and who she would talk too.

Lena out her rifle over her shoulder. "Wow that was awful," she said with a deadpan, watching Nia throw a book and run out with a puzzled look on her face. She then turned to Tera. "Wanna hang out?" she asked with a small smile present on her lips.
Dak Dak
@whoeverelsewantsto

Tera had let out an exhale as she was taken from where she was and moved to where the rest of her classmate was. She ran her soft hand through her fire red hair as she listened to Zeus. The fight she was in was hard, almost deadly even. SHe could tell that she was getting stronger, but she still had a long way to go. Her mind was going through new workout routines, and meals that she was going to be making to prep for a while. That's when Lena had come over to her and asked if she wanted to hang out. A smile had grew on her face as she nodded."Anytime I get to spend with you is something I will gladly do." She said taking her by the arm. "So what do you wanna do first? Wanna go for a hike? Work out? Watch some more anime? Play some games?" There were a lot of things that they could do, and something told her that they would have plenty of time to do a lot of things.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Tera had let out an exhale as she was taken from where she was and moved to where the rest of her classmate was. She ran her soft hand through her fire red hair as she listened to Zeus. The fight she was in was hard, almost deadly even. SHe could tell that she was getting stronger, but she still had a long way to go. Her mind was going through new workout routines, and meals that she was going to be making to prep for a while. That's when Lena had come over to her and asked if she wanted to hang out. A smile had grew on her face as she nodded."Anytime I get to spend with you is something I will gladly do." She said taking her by the arm. "So what do you wanna do first? Wanna go for a hike? Work out? Watch some more anime? Play some games?" There were a lot of things that they could do, and something told her that they would have plenty of time to do a lot of things.
Lena giggled and held her chin. "Wow. So many options it's hard to pick!" she said as she thought about what she had in mind. "I think we can go on a hike, workout in the woods like the badasses we are, then come back and watch anime like the teens we are!" Lena flipped her ponytail over her shoulder. "I'm just glad we have this time off. It's going to be great! I can finally spend time with everyone I've been ignoring since I got here!"

Lena giggled and held her chin. "Wow. So many options it's hard to pick!" she said as she thought about what she had in mind. "I think we can go on a hike, workout in the woods like the badasses we are, then come back and watch anime like the teens we are!" Lena flipped her ponytail over her shoulder. "I'm just glad we have this time off. It's going to be great! I can finally spend time with everyone I've been ignoring since I got here!"
"I vote on a beach trip! Or hot springs....like in the manga....I read..." Torri's face turning a slight shade of red as she reverted back to a more normal state. Looking between two of her classmates and smiling "Oh! Sorry if I just barged in on your conversation, I'm Torri"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back