• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy [Norse + Greek RP ] (In Character)

Kassandra woke up from her nap, feeling completely sore, but happy she actually woke up in time for dinner. She'd spent all of today water-skiing and buying clothes she probably didn't need in downtown Portland. She grabbed a see-through black button up top and put it over a lacy bra, then slipped on a pair of skinny jeans. She brushed through her hair, giving it a shiny but tousled look, then applied her signature eyeliner and smoky eyes. She put on red lipstick, and grabbed her satchel with her things she needed, then walked through the building to the dining hall.
Every time she went through, she was scared she was going to get lost and miss whatever was happening, but she hadn't yet. She walked through and piled a plate full of food up, genuinely starving, and scanned the room. Most of the tables were completely occupied, except for one in the near back, where a girl (who she had to admit, she'd eyed before. She was incredibly attractive) was sitting alone. She didn't really know anything about her, but she looked like the most interesting person in this hall. Kassandra walked through the hall, balancing her plate and the glass of nectar in her hand. She stood beside the girl and offered her a smirk. "You look like you've have a rough day, babe. Mind if I sit here?"

jj9095 jj9095

Claire looked up to see a most attractive girl. She looked at Angel, her cat, which walked up to Kassandra, smelled her, and gave Claire a look like “she’s acceptable.”

Claire looked at Kassandra with a huge friendly smile on her face. “Is it that obvious on my face I’ve had a rough day? Please feel free to sit. I would appreciate some company.”

Claire waited for Kassandra to sit and her balancing act of plates to be over to put out a hand for Kassandra to shake. “I’m Claire. Chosen of Freya - Norse kid. You?”

Azi Azi

Claire looked up to see a most attractive girl. She looked at Angel, her cat, which walked up to Kassandra, smelled her, and gave Claire a look like “she’s acceptable.”

Claire looked at Kassandra with a huge friendly smile on her face. “Is it that obvious on my face I’ve had a rough day? Please feel free to sit. I would appreciate some company.”

Claire waited for Kassandra to sit and her balancing act of plates to be over to put out a hand for Kassandra to shake. “I’m Claire. Chosen of Freya - Norse kid. You?”

Azi Azi
Kassandra watched with amusement as the cat deemed her presence as acceptable and set down her plate and cup, and shook the girl's hand firmly. The only way to properly know what kind of person someone is, is by their handshake, and the girl's solid handshake already made her an interesting and acceptable person in her eyes. She sat down and nodded.
"Yeah you look like you've got a lot on your mind. But then again, we are here, so I think most people do. I'm Kassandra, descendant of Hypnos." Her eyes searched the girls features, as if looking for a flaw or something to be wary of. However, all she saw open friendliness and gods she was hot. She leaned back in her chair and finished her glass in one smooth drink and cocked her head, looking deep into the girl's eyes.
"So. What kind of person are you?"

Kassandra watched with amusement as the cat deemed her presence as acceptable and set down her plate and cup, and shook the girl's hand firmly. The only way to properly know what kind of person someone is, is by their handshake, and the girl's solid handshake already made her an interesting and acceptable person in her eyes. She sat down and nodded.
"Yeah you look like you've got a lot on your mind. But then again, we are here, so I think most people do. I'm Kassandra, descendant of Hypnos." Her eyes searched the girls features, as if looking for a flaw or something to be wary of. However, all she saw open friendliness and gods she was hot. She leaned back in her chair and finished her glass in one smooth drink and cocked her head, looking deep into the girl's eyes.
"So. What kind of person are you?"

Claire watched Kassandra, a descendant and chosen of Hypnos, look at Claire's every feature - probably taking in her beauty. Claire had the pleasure of looking at Kassandra right back and enjoying the view. Her next question made Claire smile. "Great question - and great first impression." Claire matched Kassandra's posture and body language. "I'm one that is not to be messed with and a good friend - and lover." She winked at Kassandra. "So now you can pick. Would you like to be enemies, friends, or lovers?"

If Kassandra could throw a hard question at Claire she could throw one right back. She could already tell she was going to enjoy Kassandra's company and they would get along quite well.

Azi Azi

Suit.jpg
Blake Ryder, the current Zeus
(This is taking place tuesday morning, at breakfast.)

Blake, mildly tired after spending much of last night planning her upcoming class, held her cup of tea close like someone would steal it. She sipped from it slowly, remaining silently in her corner of the teacher's dining table. It was a nice, peaceful, quiet morning... Or that's how it was supposed to be, but all the gods seemed to be looking at her expectantly. They had ended up needing to delay the first class, so they would be organizing clubs today. That was what they had intended, but Blake didn't remember them naming anybody to make the announcement. Oh. Remembering that detail, she sighed, placed her tea down on the table, and stood up, straightening her suit before speaking out. "Good morning, everyone. I don't believe I've introduced myself yet - I am the current generation's Zeus." She looked around at all the godling's faces wondering how many of these moody young adults would actually be paying attention. "You may be aware that we were supposed to have our first main class today, but unfortunately there were a few setbacks and the class will have to be set back to Thursday. Our deepest apologies. Because of this, though, we have an opportunity to start something today that was supposed to be set up over the weekend: clubs. I'm sure many of you are familiar with the concept from mortal schools. Because only Tuesday and Thursday classes are required attendance, and all other classes are voluntary, we decided to allow students to form their own clubs, in pursuit of entertainment or self betterment. A club requires a minimum of three members to form, a name, and a subject matter - sparring, history, games, et cetera. Please ensure that your club meetings do not overlap with required classes or events while planning them."

Looking over the crowd, Blake got the impression that everyone needed more coffee. She personally couldn't agree more, wanting to return to her warm cup of yunnan black tea. "Please, when you've assembled club members and planned out the basics of your club, come and talk with me so I can mark everything down." She was about to blissfully sit back down, but the realization that she had missed a part while rushing through the details kept her standing a moment more. "And as a note for those of you who plan Wednesday meetings, there will be a special Halloween event tomorrow so I recommend you either hold your first meeting today or wait until next week." Satisfied that she had finally hit on every point, Blake sat down and closed her eyes as the warm steam of her tea hit her face.

[everybody should read this.]

Marta Hallman
In the end, she wasn't able to color the school with Florian. Things didn't work out, so they delayed the plan for a day. "And I was looking forward to the sparks, too..." So far, GA had been a disappointment for Marta. The only fun person she had met on the first night, Kassandra, was nowhere to be seen. Despite there being so many party loving gods, nothing had happened yet. Her roommate was a bit of a bore, or at the very least not on the same page as her, and nothing else of note had happened in this academy. She hasn't even been able to see her ol' pops since most of the teachers seemed to be greek gods.

Walking into the cafeteria, a leaf in her mouth, Marta expected it to be the same old situation - no interesting stragglers for her to talk to. But today was the day that pattern broke. That astoundingly beautiful woman she had seen a few times these past two days was alone. Instantly, her feet decided where she was going on their own, every step taking her closer to the trap laid with honey. As she got closer, Marta studied every detail of the woman - her face, the details around her eyes, her body language that didn't look very open, and the cat beside her that seemed to be trying to make her day better. "Hey there." Without asking, Marta sat in front of the woman - Claire - smiling. This was what she did as a bit of a hobby, and she didn't feel the least apologetic about it. "What's a beauty like you doing on your own?" Ask a vague leading question - if they want to talk about their troubles she's all ears, and if they want to talk about something else then she's happy to oblige. Not forcing anyone in any direction, that's how she liked to approach people.

jj9095 jj9095

Marta Hallman
In the end, she wasn't able to color the school with Florian. Things didn't work out, so they delayed the plan for a day. "And I was looking forward to the sparks, too..." So far, GA had been a disappointment for Marta. The only fun person she had met on the first night, Kassandra, was nowhere to be seen. Despite there being so many party loving gods, nothing had happened yet. Her roommate was a bit of a bore, or at the very least not on the same page as her, and nothing else of note had happened in this academy. She hasn't even been able to see her ol' pops since most of the teachers seemed to be greek gods.

Walking into the cafeteria, a leaf in her mouth, Marta expected it to be the same old situation - no interesting stragglers for her to talk to. But today was the day that pattern broke. That astoundingly beautiful woman she had seen a few times these past two days was alone. Instantly, her feet decided where she was going on their own, every step taking her closer to the trap laid with honey. As she got closer, Marta studied every detail of the woman - her face, the details around her eyes, her body language that didn't look very open, and the cat beside her that seemed to be trying to make her day better. "Hey there." Without asking, Marta sat in front of the woman - Claire - smiling. This was what she did as a bit of a hobby, and she didn't feel the least apologetic about it. "What's a beauty like you doing on your own?" Ask a vague leading question - if they want to talk about their troubles she's all ears, and if they want to talk about something else then she's happy to oblige. Not forcing anyone in any direction, that's how she liked to approach people.

jj9095 jj9095

Claire was petting Angel with one hand and eating with the other lost in her own thoughts. Suddenly, she felt a presence that caught her attention. She looked up to see a stunning woman that had a pretty serious face - that is, until you looked into her eyes. Her eyes told another story of mischief, funny, and loving.

Angel's ears went up and stared at the woman with her as she sat down in front of both of them. When she spoke Claire found herself intrigued by her voice and her body language as well as her body in general. Claire lifted an eyebrow. "I am not alone." She puts a hand on Angel. "This is Angel, he's my emotional support animal. He's kind of like my Jiminy Cricket."

Angel started to sniff the woman - Marta - and then started to put her head as if saying 'pet me.' He started to purr automatically and Claire smiled. "It seems my conscious likes you."

Claire put out a hand for the woman to shake. "Claire, mortal until chosen of Freya." She gave her sexy smile at Marta waiting for her to introduce herself as well.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Aurora woke up after a looong day of shopping. She had bought TONS of stuff like the second helmet to ride behind Raewin on her motorcycle (yay!), NEW cooking utensils (the top in the world), NEW cleaning supplies (because EXTRA yay), she bought a new basal body temperate to keep her fertility awareness chart on point, NEW crafting and hobbie tools, NEW decorations for her side of the room, and of course... NEW clothes!

After all of that was bought... She came home to realize she had limited space to organize all of this in a happy fashion to her liking. After Raewin practically shoved things wherever she could Aurora had to bite her tongue again to not redo everything. She found herself more than once waking up in the middle of the night sleep-cleaning Raewins side.

When she finally did wake up she felt like she never REALLY slept - having nightmares of dirty dorms, houses, rooms, and sooo much dust! She till groggily got up at 6am in the morning like always, almost 2 hours before everyone else. Today, she was determined to go outside and enjoy the beautiful sky.

She walked outside, took a huge breath in, and breathed out a breath of fresh air. "How beautiful." She sighed happily and started walking through the forest. After just a few minutes she hadn't even noticed she started to sing until she saw birds starting to fly around her. She sang more and more with her arms wide open and found herself dancing next. She laughed and ha;f-tripped over a tree and laughed some more. "I LOVE the outside!" She sat down where she was and looked in her pocket to get out a small knit kit. She was creating a hat for the winter. Since it was fall, she knew winter was coming.

Finally, she looked up and put away the knit kit and her half-made hat. She hugged a tree and looked up to see the sun had moved a good deal. "Oh oh! Better start heading back." She looked around to see where she was and noticed she was at the highest hill in the forest - always trying to touch the sky. She put her hand up as if touching the sky and closed her eyes happily. Then, she put her hand down, opened her arms, and half-ran half-skipped back to school with a huge smile on her face.

When she finally reached the cafeteria she slowed down, fixed her clothes & hair, and walked in after catching her breath. She happily still smelled like the outside and had some dirt on her face that she didn't notice but her smile made up for it all. She grabbed a plate of yummy delicious inspiring food and found herself sitting down next to a woman dressed up as if she was always working on some crafty thing. She thought about the Greek & Norse Gods to think of which one she was.

Then, Aurora got a vision seeing this woman was working on creating some type of clock that looked pretty complicated - to her that is. Aurora was nearby and so was someone else she hadn't met yet. "Let me guess, Hephaestus chosen?" Aurora smiled and put out her hand. "Aurora, chosen of Frigg. You are?"

Before the woman had a chance to answer Zeus (Blake) stood up and said they were going to be creating clubs today versus taking a weaponry class. Aurora sighed happily - she interestingly enough did not get a vision on this change. She then thought about the vision she just had. She looked around to see the other kid that she was guessing was going to join the club with them.

She smiled at her new friend and club member. "How about we do a crafting club? You can create your clocks and anything else that you would like, I can create my crochet and knitting stuff, and that guy-" she pointed at a man (Elijah) that she saw in her vision a few seconds ago. "Can do whatever he wants. What do you think?"

As soon as she would say yes Aurora had plans on smiling and inviting the man over here to work on the specifics of the club. She was getting pretty excited about it!

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There St. Boethius St. Boethius

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah had spent the rest of the shopping day making sure his necessities were met and then casually teaching Kassandra and Sven the subtle art of pickpocketing, or as he called it selective liberation. There was no need to buy anything as what he wanted Elijah just squirreled away in his hoard to be retrieved later. Mortal minds don’t process something disappearing from view very well so it didn’t raise any problems. That’s what made pickpocketing so fun! It had a challenge behind it. After a fun filled afternoon of that they all retired and Elijah began counting his earnings long into the night.

When morning did come Elijah greeted it happily as it meant the start of classes and more importantly the start of work on the farm. A few family workers had begun cleaning up the farm and preparing it. Which he thought would be a fruitless endeavor until he heard the remarks of the current Zeus. Clubs?? Well his ship was coming to port quite early indeed. He would need to get with Kassandra and the others about a gardening club, but he saw someone he didn’t know pointing at him and heard something about a crafting club. Interest piqued he walked over and invited himself to the conversation, “ What’s this about a crafting club?”
jj9095 jj9095 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Claire was petting Angel with one hand and eating with the other lost in her own thoughts. Suddenly, she felt a presence that caught her attention. She looked up to see a stunning woman that had a pretty serious face - that is, until you looked into her eyes. Her eyes told another story of mischief, funny, and loving.

Angel's ears went up and stared at the woman with her as she sat down in front of both of them. When she spoke Claire found herself intrigued by her voice and her body language as well as her body in general. Claire lifted an eyebrow. "I am not alone." She puts a hand on Angel. "This is Angel, he's my emotional support animal. He's kind of like my Jiminy Cricket."

Angel started to sniff the woman - Marta - and then started to put her head as if saying 'pet me.' He started to purr automatically and Claire smiled. "It seems my conscious likes you."

Claire put out a hand for the woman to shake. "Claire, mortal until chosen of Freya." She gave her sexy smile at Marta waiting for her to introduce herself as well.

Marta Hallman
Marta didn't hesitate a moment to take Angel up on the offer for pets, dedicating her left hand to many pettings, lovings, and scritches. She enjoyed the cat's noises and reactions to her hand's movements, though she didn't let Angel steal her focus away from Claire. "Lacking a tux and cane, aren't you Mr Angel?" Hearing 'Jiminy Cricket', Marta couldn't help but make the joke as her hand snuck underneath Angel's chin.

When Claire said that she was Freya's chosen, Marta looked directly into Claire's eyes, a faint glimmer dancing in her blue irises. "Really? And to think that for a moment, I mistook you to be the goddess herself, given your charm." Marta stretched out her free hand and took Claire's, shaking it lazily. It was part of her fun, to send off many mixed communication signals. With her often blank or stern facial expression, lazy movements, and her eyes that inevitably told the truth, many people never knew how to read her. "I'm Marta, descendant of Loki. Not like I've seen him or any other god until coming here." After thinking for a moment, Marta came up with a nice topic that was very true to herself. "How do you like light shows? I'm going to be putting one on tonight with the help of another student. Ah, I should warn you that it can be the tiniest bit dangerous, though." She hadn't actually talked with Florian about it, but she was sure that he would want to pull their little stunt as soon as possible. And if he didn't show up, all the better; three is a crowd after all.
jj9095 jj9095

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah had spent the rest of the shopping day making sure his necessities were met and then casually teaching Kassandra and Sven the subtle art of pickpocketing, or as he called it selective liberation. There was no need to buy anything as what he wanted Elijah just squirreled away in his hoard to be retrieved later. Mortal minds don’t process something disappearing from view very well so it didn’t raise any problems. That’s what made pickpocketing so fun! It had a challenge behind it. After a fun filled afternoon of that they all retired and Elijah began counting his earnings long into the night.

When morning did come Elijah greeted it happily as it meant the start of classes and more importantly the start of work on the farm. A few family workers had begun cleaning up the farm and preparing it. Which he thought would be a fruitless endeavor until he heard the remarks of the current Zeus. Clubs?? Well his ship was coming to port quite early indeed. He would need to get with Kassandra and the others about a gardening club, but he saw someone he didn’t know pointing at him and heard something about a crafting club. Interest piqued he walked over and invited himself to the conversation, “ What’s this about a crafting club?”

Aurora looked at Jen with a happy 'I told you so' smirk when Elijah came up to them. "That's 3." She put out her hand for Elijah to shake. "Aurora, chosen of Frigg and president of the crafting club. How would you like to contribute to crafting club Mr...?" She looked at Jen and gave a quick "You're next." She winked at Jen.

Aurora was in her spotlight. She is TOTALLY the girl to start a club and keep it running successfully. She was already thinking in her head of all the events they could create with their talents and how they can contribute to the world through their 'club' even after they become Gods & Goddesses. She put up her chin happily I HAVE A PURPOSE!

Marta Hallman
Marta didn't hesitate a moment to take Angel up on the offer for pets, dedicating her left hand to many pettings, lovings, and scritches. She enjoyed the cat's noises and reactions to her hand's movements, though she didn't let Angel steal her focus away from Claire. "Lacking a tux and cane, aren't you Mr Angel?" Hearing 'Jiminy Cricket', Marta couldn't help but make the joke as her hand snuck underneath Angel's chin.

When Claire said that she was Freya's chosen, Marta looked directly into Claire's eyes, a faint glimmer dancing in her blue irises. "Really? And to think that for a moment, I mistook you to be the goddess herself, given your charm." Marta stretched out her free hand and took Claire's, shaking it lazily. It was part of her fun, to send off many mixed communication signals. With her often blank or stern facial expression, lazy movements, and her eyes that inevitably told the truth, many people never knew how to read her. "I'm Marta, descendant of Loki. Not like I've seen him or any other god until coming here." After thinking for a moment, Marta came up with a nice topic that was very true to herself. "How do you like light shows? I'm going to be putting one on tonight with the help of another student. Ah, I should warn you that it can be the tiniest bit dangerous, though." She hadn't actually talked with Florian about it, but she was sure that he would want to pull their little stunt as soon as possible. And if he didn't show up, all the better; three is a crowd after all.
jj9095 jj9095

Claire, Chosen of Freya
Claire gave a small giggle with Marta's Jiminy Cricket joke. "Cute AND witty."

Claire felt the woman's eyes pierce into her as she spoke. After she spoke of Claire looking like the goddess herself Claire gave a cheerful hair flip letting her new Freya Pheromones into the air. "I get that a lot." When the woman gave her hand and Claire shook it, Claire looked down at her hand with a small hint of confusion. Her eyes & word showed interest, her body & her handshake showed like she didn't care at all.

As soon as Marta finally gave her name and explained she's the descendant of Loki it all made sense. "Well, hello Marta. Beautiful name. I myself was a mortal before being chosen so I wasn't aware of Gods outside of mythology and churches. Which, now I know the mortals need to go back to their roots and worship the REAL gods."

With Marta's quick turn of conversation Claire decided to not bring up either one of their pasts - it was best for both of them (probably) anyways.

"Light shows? I would love to help and be a part of it. I could do with a party. I have a little bit of DJ in me and a lot of dance. If you have a pole I could show you some moves you have never seen before." When Marta mentioned 'dangerous' Claire raised an eyebrow and gave a smirk. "Danger is my middle name." Claire leaned forward "When do we start?"

Aurora woke up after a looong day of shopping. She had bought TONS of stuff like the second helmet to ride behind Raewin on her motorcycle (yay!), NEW cooking utensils (the top in the world), NEW cleaning supplies (because EXTRA yay), she bought a new basal body temperate to keep her fertility awareness chart on point, NEW crafting and hobbie tools, NEW decorations for her side of the room, and of course... NEW clothes!

After all of that was bought... She came home to realize she had limited space to organize all of this in a happy fashion to her liking. After Raewin practically shoved things wherever she could Aurora had to bite her tongue again to not redo everything. She found herself more than once waking up in the middle of the night sleep-cleaning Raewins side.

When she finally did wake up she felt like she never REALLY slept - having nightmares of dirty dorms, houses, rooms, and sooo much dust! She till groggily got up at 6am in the morning like always, almost 2 hours before everyone else. Today, she was determined to go outside and enjoy the beautiful sky.

She walked outside, took a huge breath in, and breathed out a breath of fresh air. "How beautiful." She sighed happily and started walking through the forest. After just a few minutes she hadn't even noticed she started to sing until she saw birds starting to fly around her. She sang more and more with her arms wide open and found herself dancing next. She laughed and ha;f-tripped over a tree and laughed some more. "I LOVE the outside!" She sat down where she was and looked in her pocket to get out a small knit kit. She was creating a hat for the winter. Since it was fall, she knew winter was coming.

Finally, she looked up and put away the knit kit and her half-made hat. She hugged a tree and looked up to see the sun had moved a good deal. "Oh oh! Better start heading back." She looked around to see where she was and noticed she was at the highest hill in the forest - always trying to touch the sky. She put her hand up as if touching the sky and closed her eyes happily. Then, she put her hand down, opened her arms, and half-ran half-skipped back to school with a huge smile on her face.

When she finally reached the cafeteria she slowed down, fixed her clothes & hair, and walked in after catching her breath. She happily still smelled like the outside and had some dirt on her face that she didn't notice but her smile made up for it all. She grabbed a plate of yummy delicious inspiring food and found herself sitting down next to a woman dressed up as if she was always working on some crafty thing. She thought about the Greek & Norse Gods to think of which one she was.

Then, Aurora got a vision seeing this woman was working on creating some type of clock that looked pretty complicated - to her that is. Aurora was nearby and so was someone else she hadn't met yet. "Let me guess, Hephaestus chosen?" Aurora smiled and put out her hand. "Aurora, chosen of Frigg. You are?"

Before the woman had a chance to answer Zeus (Blake) stood up and said they were going to be creating clubs today versus taking a weaponry class. Aurora sighed happily - she interestingly enough did not get a vision on this change. She then thought about the vision she just had. She looked around to see the other kid that she was guessing was going to join the club with them.

She smiled at her new friend and club member. "How about we do a crafting club? You can create your clocks and anything else that you would like, I can create my crochet and knitting stuff, and that guy-" she pointed at a man (Elijah) that she saw in her vision a few seconds ago. "Can do whatever he wants. What do you think?"

As soon as she would say yes Aurora had plans on smiling and inviting the man over here to work on the specifics of the club. She was getting pretty excited about it!

Elijah Fitzgerald

Aurora looked at Jen with a happy 'I told you so' smirk when Elijah came up to them. "That's 3." She put out her hand for Elijah to shake. "Aurora, chosen of Frigg and president of the crafting club. How would you like to contribute to crafting club Mr...?" She looked at Jen and gave a quick "You're next." She winked at Jen.

Aurora was in her spotlight. She is TOTALLY the girl to start a club and keep it running successfully. She was already thinking in her head of all the events they could create with their talents and how they can contribute to the world through their 'club' even after they become Gods & Goddesses. She put up her chin happily I HAVE A PURPOSE!

Jennifer Warren
Things seemed to just be happening around her. It was weird. First, goat boy Sam approached her, and now they seem to be sort of friends - the closest Jennifer has ever had to a real one. And now, two people had suddenly approached her, talking about a 'crafting club' without any prompting. It was true that she wanted to be in one, but after she heard that she'd need other people... She was half wondering if she might just be able to use the workshop on her own. She was allowed to last night after she got back from shopping, after all. Oh yeah, I still need to etch it... Reminded of the project that she had started last night, she wandered off into her own world since it didn't feel like she had a place in the ongoing discussion. She hadn't even said yes and it felt like it was assumed she would join.

St. Boethius St. Boethius jj9095 jj9095

Claire, Chosen of Freya
Claire gave a small giggle with Marta's Jiminy Cricket joke. "Cute AND witty."

Claire felt the woman's eyes pierce into her as she spoke. After she spoke of Claire looking like the goddess herself Claire gave a cheerful hair flip letting her new Freya Pheromones into the air. "I get that a lot." When the woman gave her hand and Claire shook it, Claire looked down at her hand with a small hint of confusion. Her eyes & word showed interest, her body & her handshake showed like she didn't care at all.

As soon as Marta finally gave her name and explained she's the descendant of Loki it all made sense. "Well, hello Marta. Beautiful name. I myself was a mortal before being chosen so I wasn't aware of Gods outside of mythology and churches. Which, now I know the mortals need to go back to their roots and worship the REAL gods."

With Marta's quick turn of conversation Claire decided to not bring up either one of their pasts - it was best for both of them (probably) anyways.

"Light shows? I would love to help and be a part of it. I could do with a party. I have a little bit of DJ in me and a lot of dance. If you have a pole I could show you some moves you have never seen before." When Marta mentioned 'dangerous' Claire raised an eyebrow and gave a smirk. "Danger is my middle name." Claire leaned forward "When do we start?"

Marta Hallman
Marta stiffened for a moment as Claire talked about 'bringing mortals back to their roots and worshiping the real gods'. The thought gave her goosebumps, and she wouldn't know until later why. For now, she just gave a small frown, trying to subtly plant the idea in Claire's head that that might not be a good idea. She was relieved when it went to talk of the 'lightshow', and laughed at Claire's warranted misunderstanding of the event. "Sorry, sorry. I probably should have explained better. It's less a party and more a... Surprise round of fireworks? Yeah, something like that. Me and the other student thought this academy lacked some color, so we planned on fixing it. As for the time, if you want to help set up we'll probably start around 6 pm - If you just want to watch, 9 pm. You should be able to see it from your dorm room window." Marta and Florian had spent a bit of last night verifying that the wall that would serve as their canvas could be viewed well from most anywhere after all.

Saving Marta from being dragged to reveal more about the event (prank), Zeus stood up and started talking about clubs. Because it was early morning responses were pretty subdued, but everyone seemed to be moderately interested in the idea. And because of that, Marta was the exact opposite. Groups are no fun, and she didn't have any intention of joining one. On the contrary, it was the mention of optional classes that held her interest. The idea of that was much more appealing - at the very least, it would lack the monotonous beats of a group setting, since they would likely take the forms of more individualized classes with fewer people coming to them. With Zeus having finished her speech, Marta turned to look at Claire, a bit curious. "What do you think about that? You plan on joining a club?"

jj9095 jj9095

Miki Himura
She had to put a lot of effort into holding back a yawn, having gotten to sleep late yesterday after finishing the process of moving into the school. She'd been put into a temporary room until a proper dorm room with a roommate opened up, and it had been a little chaotic getting set up. While sipping the nectar in front of her Zeus stood up, speaking about how classes were canceled today and that they would be forming clubs today instead. The announcement didn't hold Miki's attention, until Zeus mentioned 'sparring' as a possible club topic. Instantly, Miki felt motivated - what sorts of fights would she be able to experience among a school of soon to be gods? She was hoping that she might find someone more skilled than her, to make for an interesting battle.

After Zeus finished speaking Miki stood up and started walking around, looking for people who might be interested in a sparring club. Two students stood out to her; a large, buff man, and a rough-looking girl. They were only a few meters apart, so it wouldn't be too hard to approach both at once. She headed straight for the one who looked like she had a bad attitude, tying her hair up behind her in a simple ponytail as she walked. "Hey!" With a smile and a light bow, she greeted the girl, glad that she had picked up english well as a second language. Her japanese accent hardly affected her articulation. "Would you be interested in a sparring club? I plan to make one." She looked over her shoulder, to the big guy. "You too! Would you be interested in the club?" She would have rather had more members, but starting with these two should be plenty.

Esmeray Esmeray EldridSmith EldridSmith

Marta Hallman
Marta stiffened for a moment as Claire talked about 'bringing mortals back to their roots and worshiping the real gods'. The thought gave her goosebumps, and she wouldn't know until later why. For now, she just gave a small frown, trying to subtly plant the idea in Claire's head that that might not be a good idea. She was relieved when it went to talk of the 'lightshow', and laughed at Claire's warranted misunderstanding of the event. "Sorry, sorry. I probably should have explained better. It's less a party and more a... Surprise round of fireworks? Yeah, something like that. Me and the other student thought this academy lacked some color, so we planned on fixing it. As for the time, if you want to help set up we'll probably start around 6 pm - If you just want to watch, 9 pm. You should be able to see it from your dorm room window." Marta and Florian had spent a bit of last night verifying that the wall that would serve as their canvas could be viewed well from most anywhere after all.

Saving Marta from being dragged to reveal more about the event (prank), Zeus stood up and started talking about clubs. Because it was early morning responses were pretty subdued, but everyone seemed to be moderately interested in the idea. And because of that, Marta was the exact opposite. Groups are no fun, and she didn't have any intention of joining one. On the contrary, it was the mention of optional classes that held her interest. The idea of that was much more appealing - at the very least, it would lack the monotonous beats of a group setting, since they would likely take the forms of more individualized classes with fewer people coming to them. With Zeus having finished her speech, Marta turned to look at Claire, a bit curious. "What do you think about that? You plan on joining a club?"

jj9095 jj9095
Claire - Chosen of Freya
Claire raised an eyebrow and rested her head on her fist with her elbow still on the table. "Fireworks? Sounds like fun. Im in. 6pm - where do we meet?"

Before Marta can answer Zeus stood up and started to speak. This girl zeus didn't LOOK like she fit the bill of Zeus - the almighty God. She wasn't even running the school which Claire thought was odd - but then again Norse with Greeks was pretty odd with their first year together and it ALMOST worked but she was stupid to think it would work with a Greek - especially a Dionysus of all of them.

She looked back at Marta, a Loki. One of HER kind. A Norse. And Marta was starting some trouble that Claire really enjoyed.

She heard bits and pieces that interested her from Zeus/Blake's speech. She heard they could start a club and Claire thought about it. She came up with a few ideas - underworld club? So she could visit her parents and brother. Mage club? To practice her sorcery skills and get it right the first time versus 5 tries later like the closet yesterday. Love Club? Screw that. She would want more of an Intimate For Fun Club. If she was the president she was pretty sure everyone would want to join. Claire laughed internally - her shoulders moving a little.

Then, she heard Marta speak. "Hm? Oh - the clubs? Thinking about a few options that might make it worth my while. An underworld club would be great - but now that I think about it I will be Goddess of Death soon and I think ill have enough of it. A Friends With Benefits Club would be great - but I definitely don't need help in that category." She looked at Marta with a sexy face and winked like 'your next.' "So the only reason I would possibly join one would be to practice my sorcery skills. I want to practice with my wand, potions, etc. Would help me have a little more fun and maybe turn a few people into frogs." She laughed and her laugh sounded like a song in the air.

"What do you think? Any cool club ideas in that head of yours? Fireworks club? Mischief club?" Claire smiled half-joking half-being serious not knowing how Marta was going to answer. She realized that she liked that. It was a HUGE shift from Sumar who knew what he wanted and did not wait to get it. Marta was hard to get to know, mysterious, and already seemed rather surprising. It kept Claire on her toes. She appreciated that.

Marta Hallman
In response to Claire's obvious insinuation through her words and body language, Marta could only give a half-hearted smile. She wasn't sure if 'friends with benefits' was what this Freya chosen in front of her actually needed, and she highly doubted that she was what Claire actually needed. As a Loki descendant, it'd never been her place to heal people. "A sorcery club huh? That sounds like it could be a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy it if you make it. Just, don't turn me into a frog unless you're going to undo it yourself." She winked, alluding to the old 'kiss the frog to turn them back' fairytale staple.

When asked about her own intention with the announcement of clubs, Marta just shrugged, pulled a leaf out of her pocket to munch on since she felt the clarity of the world slipping, and propped her head up on her hand. "Probably... No club. I think I'm more interested in those optional classes; the teachers are bound to have some cool and fun tricks to teach from their days as a godling." Giving a completely true answer but one that wasn't her main reason, Marta found herself needlessly evading yet another fully honest exchange. "I might pop into clubs to say hi every now and again. Steal a straggler off to go have some fun." It would be great if she could just spend some time alone with everyone at GA without any commitments to any group or task.

jj9095 jj9095

Marta Hallman
In response to Claire's obvious insinuation through her words and body language, Marta could only give a half-hearted smile. She wasn't sure if 'friends with benefits' was what this Freya chosen in front of her actually needed, and she highly doubted that she was what Claire actually needed. As a Loki descendant, it'd never been her place to heal people. "A sorcery club huh? That sounds like it could be a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy it if you make it. Just, don't turn me into a frog unless you're going to undo it yourself." She winked, alluding to the old 'kiss the frog to turn them back' fairytale staple.

When asked about her own intention with the announcement of clubs, Marta just shrugged, pulled a leaf out of her pocket to munch on since she felt the clarity of the world slipping, and propped her head up on her hand. "Probably... No club. I think I'm more interested in those optional classes; the teachers are bound to have some cool and fun tricks to teach from their days as a godling." Giving a completely true answer but one that wasn't her main reason, Marta found herself needlessly evading yet another fully honest exchange. "I might pop into clubs to say hi every now and again. Steal a straggler off to go have some fun." It would be great if she could just spend some time alone with everyone at GA without any commitments to any group or task.

jj9095 jj9095
Claire - Chosen of Freya
Claire thought about it and crinkled her nose. "Honestly, I think I'ma skip out on a club. I attract too much attention. I would prefer a small serious group that wants to get into the REAL magick versus the 'lets make a flower bloom.' I want to learn how to make people shapeshift, how to grow a tail on a human, how to make people see things that aren't there, and so on. The Dark Arts. I feel like I won't be able to do that in a club." She made another Harry Potter joke and she is highly aware of it but she wasn't sure if Marta grew up as a regular human or not. Either way, it was rather true. She would love to learn how to keep the Death Eaters & all bad people away. Maybe how to even learn how to bring someone back to life... Claire found herself a little lost in her thoughts and came back.

"Sorry" she said sheepishly. "I'm a little off today." She looked at the clock on the wall "How about we get out of here? Maybe we can have some fun before the-" Claire looked around and whispered towards Marta "light show."

Jennifer Warren
Things seemed to just be happening around her. It was weird. First, goat boy Sam approached her, and now they seem to be sort of friends - the closest Jennifer has ever had to a real one. And now, two people had suddenly approached her, talking about a 'crafting club' without any prompting. It was true that she wanted to be in one, but after she heard that she'd need other people... She was half wondering if she might just be able to use the workshop on her own. She was allowed to last night after she got back from shopping, after all. Oh yeah, I still need to etch it... Reminded of the project that she had started last night, she wandered off into her own world since it didn't feel like she had a place in the ongoing discussion. She hadn't even said yes and it felt like it was assumed she would join.

St. Boethius St. Boethius jj9095 jj9095

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah smiled when she asked for his name, “ Fitzgerald, Elijah Fitzgerald. A pleasure to meet you ma’am. Descendant of the great dragon Fafnir. My forefathers were great crafters once upon a time. While I’ve never tried my hand at it I’m more than happy to give it a shot and see if I can make something of it. “ Elijah was putting on his most charismatic smile. His real aim was to steal anything of use from the godlings who create things. If he happened to make something in the mean time all the better.

1573006802870.png Ragnar who had just finished eating a lamb's leg turned around to see a small girl asking him if he was interested in a sparring club. "Sparring? HAHA!!! Who doesn't enjoy a good brawl! Sign me up!" He says as he slaps his arm down on her shoulder. "I'm Ragnar! What's your name?"
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Esmeray Esmeray

Florian was a bit crestfallen that they couldn't explode paint on to the school just yet. He had found himself back into the cafeteria where he listened to Zeus's speech. A club huh? What kind of club would Florian even be interested in? He would wonder if there was a club where he could practice his powers. Maybe a potions club or a swimmers club. He sighed and parted his lips to sip at his nectar. There where people already mingling and creating clubs. He wondered who he should talk to. His eyes glancing around the room.

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah smiled when she asked for his name, “ Fitzgerald, Elijah Fitzgerald. A pleasure to meet you ma’am. Descendant of the great dragon Fafnir. My forefathers were great crafters once upon a time. While I’ve never tried my hand at it I’m more than happy to give it a shot and see if I can make something of it. “ Elijah was putting on his most charismatic smile. His real aim was to steal anything of use from the godlings who create things. If he happened to make something in the mean time all the better.
Aurora smiled when Elijah spoke his name but felt very confused when he said he was a descendant of a... dragon. “You... Can you explain the whole dragon thing? You don’t LOOK like a dragon?” Aurora checked Elijah twice up and down and saw nothing amiss. Elves at least have ears... He looks a little too short to be a dragon...

She got even more skeptical of Elijah when he said he doesn’t particularly craft. “Hm... what makes you want to join the crafting club then? Do you WANT to learn to craft something specific maybe?”

Aurora looked at Jen who seemed to be in her own little world and hadn’t even introduced herself to Elijah.

“Btw, Elijah this is Jen.” Aurora nudged Jen to say hello. “Jen, feel free to join the conversation and add your own opinion. Every opinion matters in the crafting club!” Aurora smiled politely trying to bring Jen back to reality.

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah tilted his head in confusion, and gave himself a quick look over, “ Well dragons have long been associated with greed and wealth. While it might be appropriate for a son of Plutus to be a dragon I can assure you I have no such qualities. It’s probably the mortals mixing us together in confusion. I’m more than happy to learn the craft. I could make a whole line of products at a marked up price.” Elijah’s eye’s seemed to shine with gold at the thought. Elijah took a breath and looked over to Jen, “ A pleasure to meet you Jennifer. I’m Elijah Fitzgerald, son of Plutus the Greek god of wealth and bounty... also a dragon in training.” If there was a spell that could turn him into a dragon he would definitely use it. It would arguably make him stronger.

72585116_344510449674428_42141799687257404_n.jpg

Ariel Mackenzie Washington
Mood: excited
Mentions: MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
Interactions: MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
Ariel went inside the portal to Boyd's Philadelphia, and waited for Dean to come too. Then, he sat at a beanch inside of the store. After that, he started chewing gum. Lastly, he play word with friends on his phone.

Zane was having a good dream. He was with Aqua, and honestly that's it. They cuddled on the bed all night just talking. And it was probably one of his best dreams. Or was it a dream? His eyes opened, and he found himself in an unfamiliar room. He then looked over to find Aqua, sleeping soundly with his arm across Zane's chest. Then he remembered. It wasn't a dream. He smiled, kissing him gently on his forehead, before slowly moving his arm off his chest, getting off the bed trying not to wake him. He decided, instead of going back to his room for clothes, he'd just borrow a little something from Aqua. He opened the closet quietly, shuffling through the clothes. Some of them were... Suspicious. His hand hit a smooth leather like piece and he quickly brushed it to the side. He found some black fitted jeans, and he grabbed those. He then found a white dress shirt, as well as a warm leather jacket. He grabbed them and quickly put clothes on, and the smell of the ocean washed over him. He smiled, sniffing the jacket some. He grabbed his phone, checking it for messages. There were a few texts from people that... Tried to be with him but failed miserably. He dismissed them and put the phone in his back pocket. He went over to Aqua, whispering in his ear. "Love you." He nipped at his lobe and then stood up, walking toward the door, ruffling his hair slightly.

He quietly exited the room, sighing as he closed the door. He walked into the cafeteria, a few early risers eating slowly. As he got to the front, he waved his hand, and multiple screens appeared in the students dorms, his face the occupant of the glass. "Students, wakey wakey." He winked. "Eggs and bakey. Today. Is your first class! Which I will be teaching. You all must come to the dining hall for your breakfast, and once we're all finished, we will begin! I should also note the masquerade was moved to after, this class." The screens disappeared and he sat at the front of the table, being the Deputy Headmaster and all. He took a sip of wine from his flask and decided that eggs and bacon sounded good, so it appeared on the plate along with biscuits and gravy. He dug in, watching the students pour in sleepily. Once they were all finished eating and he watched as they slowly got into comfortable groups of people, he stood up, his voice loud enough for the entire hall to hear him. "Haha. Hope you won't hate me for this." He smiled, as portals opened up under all the students, dropping them into seats in the classroom. He walked through his own portal, and on everyone's desk was their weapon. Specially designed by their parents and teachers to suit each one. This would be their forever weapon. "Today, like I said, is your first class, and while weapons aren't really my forte, we wanted to distribute them so you can 'bond' with them, learn how to use them on your own. You'll have a class here and there where you will be taught how to use it, but otherwise all I can properly do right now is answer questions about them." He shook his bracelet as it transformed into a whip, and he spun it around a bit to show off. "This is my whip." He winked. "I learned how to use this when I was your age and its been mine since then. Well. Anyway. Questions?" He offered.

@ EVERYONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back