• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy [Norse + Greek RP ] (In Character)

In Claires eyes, Sumar was just as - if even more adorable AND charming than Claire and she was about to tell him when he held out the soap but instead - she rather show him.

She got up close and personal to Sumar looking at him with her eyes through her eyelashes, wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him.

“I have been the same throughout my life yet no one has looked at me or said the things you say to me.”

She noticed his hand was still holding the soap and she grabbed it. “Let me take care of YOU for once.” She made a gesture for him to stand up and turn around. With a smile on her face she started to lather him up with soap. Maybe she focused a little too much on his erogenous zones but - they needed a LOT of lathering.

EldridSmith EldridSmith
After a long day of having fun with Claire Sumar turned to her and made a tough decision. "I'm going to stay here and wait for you, or we can stay here together. I don't want to risk everything after Coming so far. I do know my memories of today will still exist and I'll cherish them until you return."

Florian looked up at Martha. Well then, she just listed off a laundry list of shit. Though the thought of making a paint bomb made a grin appear on his face. "Sounds wicked. Though there's one thing we should add," he said and then wiggled his index finger. "We need glitter, that's a bitch to get out of anything. It'll give everything a little oomph. You know?" he chuckled. He stood up and started to head towards the nearest portal. In addition to the nice little prank he needed a few things, so this was a win-win. He could start chaos at the school and look fabulous while doing it.

He was liking Martha already.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Morgana was pleased to see that the boy reacted positively to her invitation, though once again these people tried to get a leg up on her. “Fine,whatever. Let’s just get out of here.” She groaned stomping her way over to the portal. “We’ll go to Milan,pick up a few costumes and then had a really wanted then after I need to go to the San Francisco for some potion ingredients and after that I don’t care what we do. Got it? Good. Let’s go” she announced to her newfound companions. “Well,maybe I should ask if anyone has a problem with that. Does anyone have a problem with that?” She asked looking around
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge jj9095 jj9095 BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher EldridSmith EldridSmith Ariel Ariel

Samual Henslee
Sam smiled as Jennifer went out of her way to introduce herself. When she called herself ivy he just starred at her for a moment and gave her a playful jab on the shoulder, “ If your just Ivy when I’m just a goat wall flower.” Sam decided to keep on with the description in the hope it would move her to react and prove him wrong like before. The more he got her talking the better. He was being exceptionally more playful than he though he would be. Treating her like he would a sibling or a close friend.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There EldridSmith EldridSmith BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher
Jennifer Warren
"Haha, goat wall flower? The heck is that, a new species? I hope it doesn't eat the wall it grows on ~" Smiling, Jen joked along, her mouth widening on it's own while she spoke with goat-boy. Being treated warmly like this, she'd only ever had that once before. She looked up, to see how the other two were reacting to her and Sam's bantering on her own, but then she realized why she hadn't heard any introductions or retorts as she saw the big man who was Sam's roommate and the girl who was presumably Siri walking off with another group. "Ah... By any chance, did you forget to tell your roommate that you'd be coming back before coming to get me?" Her smile had disappeared, but instead of full detachment like usual her eyes carried a hint of worry. "I guess he didn't see us approaching..."

St. Boethius St. Boethius

Marta Hallman
Marta couldn't stop grinning; she liked how this man thought. "Glitter, huh? Pretty sure it'll melt but it's worth a shot. Last time I made this it came out dreadfully black, after all, and the objective is some color..." She trailed off, and then her eyes sparkled. "... Copper Chloride, Lithium Chloride, and Potassium Chloride. That'll be our color." At this point, she'd probably score the position of acting the Cheshire Cat. "I'll handle the chemical stuff. How about you get this stuff?" Aware that the list was a bit long and complicated, she handed her new partner in mischief a part of the shopping list she had made this morning on the bench. On it was listed '1 metal wire, 1 power drill, 768 ping pong balls, paintbrushes, 1 matchbox'. She kept the other half of the list, with the names of the chemicals that they would need. "Let's meet back up here in five hours after doing all our shopping, and I'll teach you how to make absolutely dazzling paint."

Nico Nico

Samual Henslee
“ Guess I sorta forgot that part.... oh well we can be Wall Flower goats by ourselves like usual I suppose.” Sam was really hoping that didn’t become a thing. He had been so flustered he stumbled over his words and now he was wall flower goat. “ So what does the Wall Flower in the equation need?” Sam asked gesturing to the portal. Luckily it seemed neither of them needed much.

View attachment 642419

Tale had been absolutely thrilled to discover her luck in having a dorm to herself, the privacy so very welcome in this intimidating new world. The brief meal and conversation she had shared in the cafeteria were enough to leave a positive first impression of the school, though she was still worried about the classes coming her way.
Schooling on the island had been well executed but so much more structured, she also hadn’t been ripped for the majority of her time there.

At least she had a refuge from the anxiety of so much change and she could medicate in peace, no one was around to complain. Tale had indulged while sitting on the wide sil of her open window not long after she had discovered her little slice of isolation. She didn’t linger once she was done, instead choosing to climb back inside and crawl into her bed. Despite the short day, the travel had been something quite overwhelming .

Tale never would have expected to sleep through her first night so far away from home, though she credited exhaustion and recreational habits for her rest. A gentle voice had woken her up as the gorgeous Aphrodite had explained the event at hand, she hadn’t quite hit it off why anyone yesterday. She was sure there would be a good willing to take a straggler or she’d be able to venture out on her own.
Rolling over in the crisp white sheets, Tale pulled herself out of the tangle and set to finding some clothes. Ever the naked sleeper, she hadn’t bothered unpacking, now she was pulling items out of an old brown suitcase.

A signature pair of shorts that practically announced the generous swell of her seat and yet another midriff baring top would be worn once she got herself showered and made up. She wasn’t very concerned with the temperature of where she wound up, Apollo’s blood keeping her from ever really getting cold.
Her mother really hated just how scantily she dressed, Tale, on the other hand was content with doing as she pleased. It was no secret her mother had been no different in her youth, though getting pregnant with Tale had set her straight rather quickly.

The cafeteria seemed like the most logical first stop, the school food being far better than anything she’d had in the outside world. Indulging during her brief trip outside, Tale arrived at the cafeteria starving and ready to abuse the magic plates offered.
A companion was still needed and Tale was feeling a bit brave now, she had been politely approached by someone the day before and it was time to pay it forward.

Gorgeous eyes, lips, and hair suddenly caught her attention and Tale found she was walking straight towards an absolutely breathtaking sight. If she was going to try her luck, she didn’t have a problem with trying big.

“Hi” Tale spoke softly, not noticing the snapped fork in his hands. She was too wrapped up with diving into a new social interaction and too hazy to pick up on any anxiety within him. A rush of nerves washed over her, his featured quickly growing more and more beautiful as she kept her eyes almost too transfixed as she slid into the seat opposite Klaus.
Already a victim of Aphrodite’s charms and completely unaware of it, Tale followed her greeting with a bright but shy smile.

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Klaus was busy chastising Anders with his eyes. Even when furious he looked beautiful. Though again he wasn’t sure why these feelings of jealousy were surfacing. He’d never been jealous of anyone before,he made people jealous! Klaus needed to get his head back in th game,remind himself of who he was! He looked to his mother and when his head turned back a beautiful girl with a bootylicious bod was in front of him. Klaus chuckled. ‘Mother, you work fast’ he thought to himself as the girl shyly introduced herself. “Hi,it seems I’ve attracted someone new to me. I’m Niklaus,but please just call me Klaus.” Klaus outstretched his hand to the girl with a charming smile.
Lyth Lyth

After a long day of having fun with Claire Sumar turned to her and made a tough decision. "I'm going to stay here and wait for you, or we can stay here together. I don't want to risk everything after Coming so far. I do know my memories of today will still exist and I'll cherish them until you return."

Claire looked like she had been struck. “I- I can’t give up being Freya.” Her stomach did a flip flop. Hes asking me to choose him or becoming a Goddess for at least the next 100 years? And then what? He said he doesn’t age! She’s guna turn old and wrinkly and hell still be handsome and young?

Thats when it hit her like a ton of bricks. This will only work for a few years anyways. This could never truly last. Not for my whole lifetime. Who would want to be with an old decaying wrinkly person?

She put a hand on Sumars cheek and looked at him with sad eyes. “I will come visit from time to time while I am a Goddess but I cannot stay.” She kissed him, got out of the water letting him watch for a bit and put on her clothes after getting dry. She turned around to look at him maybe for the last time.

“I will be leaving. My heart strings have been played with enough today.”

Before he could say another word she found a portal in front of her leading her back to GA.She looked at Sumar for a brief second and walked in. It closed behind her. She turned around and stared at the wall where she had just come out of. Empty. That’s how she felt.

She headed to her dorm room when her empty feeling turned angry. “How could he just suddenly decide that? Maybe being back at his castle made him realize he had a good life and didn’t care to be God? So what, now he has the memories of us but isnt WITH me? Im sick of men. Absolutely sick of them. They either die or fall in love too quickly making rash decisions.” She stood up a little straighter. “Yes. I am done with men. They can be my toys to play with. They lust after me all they want. My true love is with a woman.”

Satisfied with her new solution to still love AND block her heart out at the same time - she decided it was time to go shopping. She needed To let out her anger and shopping was a great way to do that.

“Portal to Paris please.” She always wanted to check out Paris and this time she had an unlimited golden credit card that she could have some fun with.

At the end of the night she came home with bags galore and a new french hat. She STARTED at Paris and then went to Greece, Ireland, Scotland, India, China, Japan, and more. She bought clothes from around the world and for every season and holiday. She was NOT taking chances.

Angel meowed at her like he knew something was wrong. She hugged Angel tightly “Im sorry for leaving you indoors for so long. I missed you sooo much.”Angel licked her and purred, Claire petted him, and cried a little thinking about how wrong the day had turned. Then she looked back at her clothes.

She opened her closet, looked at her bags, and cursed to herself. “I did NOT think this through.” She looked at Angel and said “What the heck should I do?”

She sat on her bed, found herself crying and curled up in a ball for a few minutes... or possibly hours. Angel joined her and just let himself lay next to her so she knew she wasn’t alone.

Then, she felt herself get up and think think think think 🤔 . She thought about Mary Poppins bag and how tons of stuff fit in it. She then thought about the show her fraternal brother used to watch ‘Doctor Who’ where some big blue box that was also a spaceship was bigger on the inside.

“I’m a sorceress now. Can’t I make this closet bigger to fit all my clothes?” She quickly looked for her wand and found it after looking through a few bags.

“Alright wand. Help me out here.” She closed her eyes, pointed her wand “Make this closet bigger.” The closet didn’t do anything. She opened it and nothing. Then, suddenly, it got bigger... and bigger... and bigger and almost cracked the top floor when she pointed the wand and yelled “SMALLER!”

The closet shrunk to a miniature size. “Oh pandas.” She picked up the closet in the palm of her hands. “This is not working.”

Maybe you need to try being more specific sis.”

Claire turned around to see her dead brother in a ghostly figure. Oh how she wished she could hug him right about now. “Hi Angel.” She smiled and looked back at the closet in her hand with the other hand on her hip still holding the wand. “Yeah, you’re probably right.” She put down the closet where it was. “At least I know I can take all my clothes with me in the future.” She gave a weak smile to her brother.

Of course, her brother knew something was wrong and had Claire sit down and tell her everything. There she went. Crying all over the place with snot all over. Again. After finishing the story Angel stayed quiet and knew his sister needed a project to work on and someone to spend time with that she could be - intimate with. That’s mainly what she’s been doing since his and his parents death. She needed company and not just from her dead brother. Lovers here and there weren’t working. She needed friends. Knowing Claire that would also include some benefits but she needed girl friends to spend time with and be a girl. That’s where Claire THRIVED.

Angel looked at her again, nodded, and said “Why don't you try rhyming a spell that would be more specific? Ill be back. Im going to check out the library and see if I can read Latin.” Angel didn’t go anywhere. He just went invisible so his sister couldn’t see him and watched her struggle a bit and then finally...

Claire closed her eyes, put one hand on her heart, and the other hand was holding the wand straight at the closet. She focused on her intentions clearly - a closet with more space on the INSIDE. The outside staying the same size. She stayed like that for a few seconds breathing and suddenly spoke in some weird language (Latin). When she finished the chant she opened one eye carefully... walked up to the closet... and it was now a WALK IN CLOSET bigger than the whole dorm room itself!

Claire screamed with excitement and danced around the room as her dead brother popped up again and Angel was purring and meowing with Claire happily.

“What happene- you did it! I knew you could Claire!” He blew her a kiss (because he couldn't hug her) and smiled at her with complete joy. “I an so proud of you for figuring it out.” He saw her dancing with the wand and he quickly said “Should you put down the wand now just in case?”

Claire stopped dancing around and put down the wand. “Good thinking.” She then looked at all her bags. “I guess it’s time to put all of you away.” Her brother and her talked about their old memories for a bit and then suddenly he looked away and said he had to go. She nodded and let herself sit in silence with her cat while still putting away all the bags. There was A LOT.

She heard voices outside so checked the window and noticed other people have come back from their trip as well. “Finally! Dinner!” She ran downstairs leaving some of her bags undone and around the closed closet.

She grabbed a plate of food, her ambrosia, nectar, and Angels tuna. Slowly, she sat down with Angel popping up and enjoying his food next to her as well.

(OPEN FOR KASSANDRA OR MORGANA OR MARTA TO COME UP TO WHEN THEY ARE READY - NO RUSH)

72585116_344510449674428_42141799687257404_n.jpg
Ariel Mackenzie Washington
Mood: excited
Mentions: MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
Interactions: MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
purse: 61UQdXsC+sL._SR500,500_.jpg
Ariel went into the bathroom, and took a shower. Then, he did his hair, put on some clean clothes, shoes, and burshes his teeth. After that, Ariel grabbed his purse, and went outside. Next, he went over to the guy, and said, hi,my name is, Ariel Mackenzie Washington, and what is yours. Lastly, Ariel said, "What store do you want to go shopping at sir?

Last edited:
A warm sensation pulses through Take once Klaus had fixed her with those gorgeous eyes. She very much wanted to stay right where she was and absorb every scrap of attention he was generous enough to offer her.
The slightest hint of a blush found her cheeks when Klaus commented on attracting someone new to him, he certainly had. Tale wasn’t even quite aware of how easily she was wrapped up in what Klaus was saying to her, it was as though sense completely vanished once his eyes were fixed on her.

“I’m Tale, I suppose you can call me anything you’d like” Tale replied, her own temperature fluctuating once she accepted his outstretched had. It was as though the brief contact caused every hormone in her body to surge at once.

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Klaus chuckled. It rang through the cafeteria light as a bell. “You’re so cute Ms.Tale. Not to mention beautiful. I’d love to get to know you a little more. Would you like to join me on this shopping excursion.”

Klaus took the time to study his new companion while he spoke. Pink lips. Red hair.... just like Anders and as she walked over he noticed she was noticeably smaller, and her body temperature seemed to fluctuate freely but she mostly ran hot. Again just like Anders. It didn’t take Klaus long to put two and two together. ‘I see, so Apollo has more than one descendant here in this school. I guess I should show Anders sister a good time it’s only polite. Party’ he thought to himself.

Standing up Klaus pulled Tale along with him. He looked over to his mother who smiled at him knowingly. Klaus nodded his head and guided the girl through the portal stepping out on the busy streets of 5th Avenue. “Tale,welcome to my home.” Klaus waved the golden credit card in the air. “Let’s see if we can’t break this thing.” He smirked.

Lyth Lyth

Claire looked like she had been struck. “I- I can’t give up being Freya.” Her stomach did a flip flop. Hes asking me to choose him or becoming a Goddess for at least the next 100 years? And then what? He said he doesn’t age! She’s guna turn old and wrinkly and hell still be handsome and young?

Thats when it hit her like a ton of bricks. This will only work for a few years anyways. This could never truly last. Not for my whole lifetime. Who would want to be with an old decaying wrinkly person?

She put a hand on Sumars cheek and looked at him with sad eyes. “I will come visit from time to time while I am a Goddess but I cannot stay.” She kissed him, got out of the water letting him watch for a bit and put on her clothes after getting dry. She turned around to look at him maybe for the last time.

“I will be leaving. My heart strings have been played with enough today.”

Before he could say another word she found a portal in front of her leading her back to GA.She looked at Sumar for a brief second and walked in. It closed behind her. She turned around and stared at the wall where she had just come out of. Empty. That’s how she felt.

She headed to her dorm room when her empty feeling turned angry. “How could he just suddenly decide that? Maybe being back at his castle made him realize he had a good life and didn’t care to be God? So what, now he has the memories of us but isnt WITH me? Im sick of men. Absolutely sick of them. They either die or fall in love too quickly making rash decisions.” She stood up a little straighter. “Yes. I am done with men. They can be my toys to play with. They lust after me all they want. My true love is with a woman.”

Satisfied with her new solution to still love AND block her heart out at the same time - she decided it was time to go shopping. She needed To let out her anger and shopping was a great way to do that.

“Portal to Paris please.” She always wanted to check out Paris and this time she had an unlimited golden credit card that she could have some fun with.

At the end of the night she came home with bags galore and a new french hat. She STARTED at Paris and then went to Greece, Ireland, Scotland, India, China, Japan, and more. She bought clothes from around the world and for every season and holiday. She was NOT taking chances.

Angel meowed at her like he knew something was wrong. She hugged Angel tightly “Im sorry for leaving you indoors for so long. I missed you sooo much.”Angel licked her and purred, Claire petted him, and cried a little thinking about how wrong the day had turned. Then she looked back at her clothes.

She opened her closet, looked at her bags, and cursed to herself. “I did NOT think this through.” She looked at Angel and said “What the heck should I do?”

She sat on her bed, found herself crying and curled up in a ball for a few minutes... or possibly hours. Angel joined her and just let himself lay next to her so she knew she wasn’t alone.

Then, she felt herself get up and think think think think 🤔 . She thought about Mary Poppins bag and how tons of stuff fit in it. She then thought about the show her fraternal brother used to watch ‘Doctor Who’ where some big blue box that was also a spaceship was bigger on the inside.

“I’m a sorceress now. Can’t I make this closet bigger to fit all my clothes?” She quickly looked for her wand and found it after looking through a few bags.

“Alright wand. Help me out here.” She closed her eyes, pointed her wand “Make this closet bigger.” The closet didn’t do anything. She opened it and nothing. Then, suddenly, it got bigger... and bigger... and bigger and almost cracked the top floor when she pointed the wand and yelled “SMALLER!”

The closet shrunk to a miniature size. “Oh pandas.” She picked up the closet in the palm of her hands. “This is not working.”

Maybe you need to try being more specific sis.”

Claire turned around to see her dead brother in a ghostly figure. Oh how she wished she could hug him right about now. “Hi Angel.” She smiled and looked back at the closet in her hand with the other hand on her hip still holding the wand. “Yeah, you’re probably right.” She put down the closet where it was. “At least I know I can take all my clothes with me in the future.” She gave a weak smile to her brother.

Of course, her brother knew something was wrong and had Claire sit down and tell her everything. There she went. Crying all over the place with snot all over. Again. After finishing the story Angel stayed quiet and knew his sister needed a project to work on and someone to spend time with that she could be - intimate with. That’s mainly what she’s been doing since his and his parents death. She needed company and not just from her dead brother. Lovers here and there weren’t working. She needed friends. Knowing Claire that would also include some benefits but she needed girl friends to spend time with and be a girl. That’s where Claire THRIVED.

Angel looked at her again, nodded, and said “Why don't you try rhyming a spell that would be more specific? Ill be back. Im going to check out the library and see if I can read Latin.” Angel didn’t go anywhere. He just went invisible so his sister couldn’t see him and watched her struggle a bit and then finally...

Claire closed her eyes, put one hand on her heart, and the other hand was holding the wand straight at the closet. She focused on her intentions clearly - a closet with more space on the INSIDE. The outside staying the same size. She stayed like that for a few seconds breathing and suddenly spoke in some weird language (Latin). When she finished the chant she opened one eye carefully... walked up to the closet... and it was now a WALK IN CLOSET bigger than the whole dorm room itself!

Claire screamed with excitement and danced around the room as her dead brother popped up again and Angel was purring and meowing with Claire happily.

“What happene- you did it! I knew you could Claire!” He blew her a kiss (because he couldn't hug her) and smiled at her with complete joy. “I an so proud of you for figuring it out.” He saw her dancing with the wand and he quickly said “Should you put down the wand now just in case?”

Claire stopped dancing around and put down the wand. “Good thinking.” She then looked at all her bags. “I guess it’s time to put all of you away.” Her brother and her talked about their old memories for a bit and then suddenly he looked away and said he had to go. She nodded and let herself sit in silence with her cat while still putting away all the bags. There was A LOT.

She heard voices outside so checked the window and noticed other people have come back from their trip as well. “Finally! Dinner!” She ran downstairs leaving some of her bags undone and around the closed closet.

She grabbed a plate of food, her ambrosia, nectar, and Angels tuna. Slowly, she sat down with Angel popping up and enjoying his food next to her as well.

(OPEN FOR KASSANDRA OR MORGANA OR MARTA TO COME UP TO WHEN THEY ARE READY - NO RUSH)
Kassandra woke up from her nap, feeling completely sore, but happy she actually woke up in time for dinner. She'd spent all of today water-skiing and buying clothes she probably didn't need in downtown Portland. She grabbed a see-through black button up top and put it over a lacy bra, then slipped on a pair of skinny jeans. She brushed through her hair, giving it a shiny but tousled look, then applied her signature eyeliner and smoky eyes. She put on red lipstick, and grabbed her satchel with her things she needed, then walked through the building to the dining hall.
Every time she went through, she was scared she was going to get lost and miss whatever was happening, but she hadn't yet. She walked through and piled a plate full of food up, genuinely starving, and scanned the room. Most of the tables were completely occupied, except for one in the near back, where a girl (who she had to admit, she'd eyed before. She was incredibly attractive) was sitting alone. She didn't really know anything about her, but she looked like the most interesting person in this hall. Kassandra walked through the hall, balancing her plate and the glass of nectar in her hand. She stood beside the girl and offered her a smirk. "You look like you've have a rough day, babe. Mind if I sit here?"

jj9095 jj9095

Raewin just stuffed her hands in her pockets. Overall looking rather bored. Her turquoise eyes lingered on each person in the group, looking them over like a lion sizing up its next meal. She wondered which in the group were chosen, and which are descendants? How much of a gap was there between them? That remains to be seen. Once Morgana spoke up Raewin shrugged her shoulders.

"We got all fuckin' day so as long as we get to go where I wanna go at some point I'm good for whatever the fuck y'all wanna do. As long as we don't die or get lost. Because I will come back to haunt your ass."

Angel Evans Angel Evans jj9095 jj9095 BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher EldridSmith EldridSmith Ariel Ariel

Tale’s experience with men was fairly low given her youth, raised by nymphs it was a wonder she hadn’t taken several lovers by now. Really her mother’s overbearing watch had kept gods and spirits at bay, Tale was certain the old Aurai was just worried about her daughter falling pregnant before she attended the academy.
Now that she was surrounded by Godlings and unsupervised, she wasn’t quite sure what to do with herself.
Klaus’ willingness to take her with him, without her even having to ask, was a blessing of its own.

No hesitation when she was pulled, Tale nearly ran after Klaus when he pulled them right into an entirely new world. Ocean eyes wide as she took on the sheer size of the buildings around her, Manhattan was intimidating.

“Oh” She said, her voice small, both hands gripping to Klaus’ as she tried to take in the number of people swarmed around them. She really had never been anywhere this populated before, it was nearly suffocating but also quite thrilling

“Teach me how to shop, Klaus” Tale said, throwing all of her trust into the handsome stranger.

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Klaus was enjoying his time with his new companion. She had a bright innocence to her that was an opposite to Anders brazen personality. Klaus laughed at the cute girls reaction to the busy streets of Manhattan. He deduced that she herself comes from a small town where the most people you see in a day don’t exceed 20.

Klaus looked down as the girl gripped onto his hand, he was a gentleman after all so he decided to take Tale under his wing. Klaus took notice of Tale choice of fashion and nodded. “Follow me.” He commanded as he walked off. Their first stop was a classic. Victoria’s Secret where Klaus picked out several pairs of lace underwear. Then it was off to Saks, then Nordstrom, then Burberry,Louis Vuitton,Valentino,Versace and a quick stop at the Mac store. Finally after picking out an entire new wardrobe for Tale,not to mention a few choice items for himself. Klaus took Tale to one of his favorite restaurants. It was a quaint little 5 star French bistro, Klaus was a natural French speaker so he quickly became friends with the chef there.

“I hope you liked what I picked out for you. I tried to stick to your bohemian stoner girl aesthetic.” His voice ever velvety.Truthfully he really enjoyed spending the day with Tale, so much so that he’d forgotten all about Anders.

Lyth Lyth

Samual Henslee
“ Guess I sorta forgot that part.... oh well we can be Wall Flower goats by ourselves like usual I suppose.” Sam was really hoping that didn’t become a thing. He had been so flustered he stumbled over his words and now he was wall flower goat. “ So what does the Wall Flower in the equation need?” Sam asked gesturing to the portal. Luckily it seemed neither of them needed much.

Jennifer Warren
"Medical supplies, a few modern tools that I doubt they'd have here, and I was thinking that I should probably get some lighter clothes. These work clothes are really heavy, after all." Thinking a bit about what she needed, Jennifer tried to think about if they needed to go anywhere specific, but these days the precision tools she wanted would be available in most cities since price wasn't an issue. "Is there anywhere specific you want to go? The things I need can be found anywhere."
St. Boethius St. Boethius

An afternoon with Klaus had been something Tale really hadn’t imagined possible when she rolled out of bed that morning. Manhattan was an incredibly large and loud place where she was introduced to an onslaught of new things.
Shopping to excess being something she had particularly loved since most of her clothing had been hand made back home. The high end department stores had awoken something quite interesting within her, especially when Klaus introduced her to something called lingerie.

Another exciting new experience for Tale was the food Klaus was introducing her to, she hadn’t batted an eye at any of his suggestions during the day. She found her home to be painfully boring by comparison, it was almost tragic she was only just discovering something as alive as the city.

“I love it, I’ve never been anywhere so alive” Tale said, her almost breathy voice even lighter with excitement. She had explained a bit about herself, her mother being an Aurai her father being Apollo.
A few stops had been made, some to ensure she wouldn’t be falling into any uncomfortable visions. Thankfully Klaus seemed more than happy to humor her, she really had gotten quite lucky in approaching him.

“You really grew up here? It’s so overwhelming. How do you even see it all in less than a day?” Tale was aware her questions might seem a bit constant and perhaps a bit too small town.

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Tale was more interesting than Klaus thought she’d be he had to admit. Her willingness to do as he said and trusting him completely on this journey was endearing. Growing up in NYC have him a different kind of confidence. The city would eat you up if you didn’t show it who’s boss and Klaus certainly made a name for himself in that regard.

During lunch Klaus happily listened to Tale talk about how much she loved the city. She looked amazing in the new clothes that he picked out for her. He always was good at polishing diamonds. Oddly enough he found himself attracted to Tale,maybe it was the allure of the Apollo children he didn’t know. His attention was brought back to earth when Tale asked about his childhood.

“yup,this is my home. It’s not as overwhelming as you think. Just gotta pace yourself. There’s a lot more to this place. More neighborhoods, more boroughs.There’s no way you could see it all in a day, maybe someday we could sneak away for a week a really get to know New York.” Klaus places a hand on Tale’ and looked her in the eyes. “However,right now I’d love to show you the most amazing view.” He drawled flashing that dangerous smile of his.

Lyth Lyth

Tale really didn’t have much of a chance now that she was under Klaus’ spell, not that it bothered her. She certainly felt special with the amount of attention she was receiving and the consistently kind and interested demigod. A new invitation soon came with Klaus mentioning he wanted to show her the most incredible view.

When he touched her hand a brief but vaguely hazy image flickered for a moment, nothing that quite made sense. A few dark shapes that were enough to leave her feeling only slightly uncomfortable.
Needing to remove these unsettling images once more, Tale kept the physical contact with Klaus. The way her skin seemed to ignite with his touch was more than enough to keep her wanting to stay pressed against him.

“Is it somewhere we can party?” Tale asked, a mischievous glint in her bright blue eyes. A bold question perhaps but she had just spent the day growing acquainted with the concrete jungle and catching an Aphrodite influenced lust for new things.

Tale was eating out of the palm of his hand and that’s exactly how Klaus likes it. When he touched her she recoiled for just a moment before putting her hand back in his. Klaus titled his head to the side a bit concerned.

Finally Tale returned his smile asking if it was somewhere they could ‘party’ it allowed Klaus to relax just A bit, but that recoil was still on his mind. “We can do whatever the hell we want. That’s the life of the privileged.” Klaus winked. He dropped some cash on the table reverting back to his pre academy self forgetting about the credit card and grabbed Tale by the hand leading her down the street like he’d done to so many women before. It was a natural thing for him,people loved to be led by him,they craved it.

After a short car ride they arrived at the Ritz Carlton. “Mr.Amour your suite is ready as requested.” Said the Maitre’d as soon as the two stepped into the building.Servers presented then with champagne and showed them to their suite. “Gods,I missed this” he breathed draping an arm around Tale. “Right this way princess”

Lyth Lyth

Dean Daemin Kang-Griffin

Interacting: Nick36545 Nick36545
Mentions: OPEN

Outfit: XXX
Dean smiled at the stranger. "Sir?" He questioned, "Why so formal?" The young Poseidon didn't know this man in front of him but his bright blue purse and happy demeanor made him very likable. "I'm Dean Daemin Kang-Griffin but please just call me Dean." Ariel seemed nice. He wondered what God he was. "I don't know if I need anything. I've brought practically everything with me." The idea of shopping was something that Dean didn't do. He wore very basic block colors, loose fitting jeans, boots and hooded jackets.

72585116_344510449674428_42141799687257404_n.jpg
Ariel Mackenzie Washington
Mood: excited
Mentions: MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
Interactions: MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
Nice to meet you Dean, and my father is, Thor. Also, we are going shopping at Boys Philadelphia, and the address is, 1818 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103. Next, I will help you find a tuxedo, which will look great on you, and shoes too. Then, I will get a cute dress and heels. Lasty, I promise to you that we will have a great time together.

Dean Daemin Kang-Griffin

Interacting: Nick36545 Nick36545
Mentions: OPEN

Outfit: XXX
Dean smiled, "Okay. That sounds good." Ariel seemed very nice. He had a brightness about him that not many people Dean met did. "As long as the suit is blue then that's all that matters to me." He loved the color blue as well as many shades of teal and turquoise. "I'm the descendant of Poseidon but I was adopted as a baby by human parents so I had no real idea that I had powers." Dean felt the need to tell his story to everyone he met. It was quite unique and strange of a story. Dean didn't question the dress. He was sure that Ariel would look pretty in anything he chose.

Tale really should have learned to stop being surprised by what she saw in the company of gods, or even godlings. She still faltered somewhat when she was brought to one of the most impressively decorated buildings she’d ever seen. Despite not knowing much about the world outside of her island, it was clear this was extremely upscale.

A glass of champagne had been handed to her and before she knew it, Tale was being whisked off to see this incredible view Klaus had promised her. She found herself looking up at him a few times in the elevator, quite thrilled with their adventure. Really she had found a very solid companion in Klaus, enjoying his freely affectionate ways.
Tale also quite quickly picked up on the feelings Klaus would stir within her with every touch, compliment or even glance. She might be somewhat inexperienced in the world but she had an idea of where these things might be headed.

The room itself was something to marvel at, it was nicer than the home she’d grown up in, the furniture more likely worth more than the contents of her dorm. Tale loved it, truly she did, she was crashing into the high life and quickly understood why this lifestyle was so desirable.

“Oh wow” Another breathless mumble of approval once she spotted the impressive balcony waiting for them. She practically skipped towards it, placing her bags down in the large living room area.
She dropped off her jacket as well, once more wearing a newer set of clothing she had just picked up, still some barely existent shorts and a cropped top but a significantly more expensive set.

She barely waited to spark up once she was outside, sure Klaus was used to her by now.

Angel Evans Angel Evans

Klaus hummed as he watched Tale marvel at the grandeur of the hotel. “You think this is nice,you should see where I live.” He snorted. Though on second thought he supposed he wouldn’t be living there anymore after ascending to god hood. The thought made him a bit melancholic,but the short red head bouncing around in front of him made things seem not so bad.

Before he knew it Tale had placed her things down and ventured out onto the balcony and had already started the party. Out here on the balcony bathed in the suns rays Tale looked absolutely gorgeous,it certainly made Klaus think of her differently. He licked his lips and closed in on her. “You know Tale, my mother is Aphrodite. I have certain qualities that I’m sure you’d find highly amusing” he purred into the red heads are. Shaking a hand around her waist he pulled her in blowing smoke in her face before allowing their lips to touch only for a moment before turning it into a full on kiss. “Tonight,I’m all yours and I’d like to fully welcome you to my world.” Klaus’ lifted the shorter girls head so that his gaze pierced through Tale and the last thing she saw was that devilish smile of his.

Lyth Lyth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back