• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GODCARD - Act One OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Safety Hammer

A walking piece of shit in a stupid looking jacket
Pretty self explanatory. If you have any questions, related to the RP, or if you need help with appropriate powere, feel free to "@" me.

Last edited:
Name: Ren "Joker" Kendate
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nationality: Japanese-American
Image/Description:
View attachment 565892

God Name: Hecate
God Details:
View attachment 565894
Hecate is the Greek goddess of witchcraft, magic, the crossroads, night or darkness. Hecate is also one of the three moon goddesses the other two are Artemis and Selene. She is the daughter of the goddess Asteria and the titan Perses Hecate was a only child. Zeus honored her above all the others as the goddess of the crossroads, magic, witchcraft, the moon and wilderness.

Powers: (Be very detailed in the description of your powers. You may have as many powers as you want but make sure your character isn't too broken.)
Mistiokinesis:
Mental Influence: The mists of Hecate can be used to confuse and disorient the mortal public. While she can directly influence and rewrite the memories of others, Ren can only confuse them for short periods of time.
Umbrakinesis:
Darkness Generation: Ren controls and manipulates pure darkness to attack and defeat his enemies. Though his ability with it is very limited as of now.
Necromancy:
Ghost Control: Ren can perceive and interact with the spirits of the departed to either gain their aid, learn from them or help them pass on

Groups:
-Martin & Partners Private Investigation Agency

Personality: WIP
Backstory: WIP

Skills:
.Skilled in three different fighting styles based on either balance, speed or raw power
.Talented Detective in Training
.Capable of thinking outside the box
.Self-taught with simple weapons including knives and baseball bats
.Basic Swordsmanship
.Sleight of Hand
.Burglary
.Investigation
.Being a Wildcard

Hobbies:
.Fedora shopping
.Practicing his hard boiledness
.Getting info from his contacts
.Japanese Super Hero Shows
.Refining his poses

Pet Peeves:
Rudeness, Willful Ignorance, Naysayers of PI's, Being referred to as "Half-Boiled", Not being recognized as a serious detective
Quotes:
."Sa! Omae no tsumi da..... kazoero!!! (Now....Count up your sins!!!)
."A real detective may have to make the harsh decisions to close a case.... but I'll be a detective who helps the people of this city!"
."They call me Joker because of my unpredictability.... The Boss called me a wild card when he met me.... so Joker is my name"
Theme Music:

I wonder if this guy has ever played P5.
View attachment 565834

• Name: Julian P. Deckland
    Nickname: Jude
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Nationality: English
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 150 lbs.
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eye Color: Emerald
    Build: Slightly muscular
    Distinguishing Features: A few tattoos, most in unflattering areas.

Have I seen that faceclaim before or am I just delusional.

Gonna pretend
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
I'm confused, honestly. Did BackSet give you the green light to join us? I don't think you've asked me permission... Well, I guess this doesn't matter, but it does throw off the mentor-protege thing we were going for. Well, whatever. I guess three superpowered detectives is better than two.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
I'm confused, honestly. Did BackSet give you the green light to join us? I don't think you've asked me permission... Well, I guess this doesn't matter, but it does throw off the mentor-protege thing we were going for. Well, whatever. I guess three superpowered detectives is better than two.
I didn't do anything. I thought you had green lit him.

Y’all just send a body to the coroner cause I honestly don’t know how I’m gonna start a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back