• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
1668563240249.png
OOC, Characters and Lore all link to the same page, is that correct?

Oh, I've never tried Godbound, but I've been meaning to. Are you still recruiting? You tagged the thread 'discord' but people also mentioned PbP, which will you use?

Oh, I've never tried Godbound, but I've been meaning to. Are you still recruiting? You tagged the thread 'discord' but people also mentioned PbP, which will you use?
did i? its on here. i was gonna start it tonight but i can wait for another sheet. i want to run at least 4. 2 atm. u make 3

lets seee... the npc has story, sound, and passion. player 1 has 1) Deception 2) Sorcery 3) Wealth. player 2 has 1) Might, 2) Endurance, 3) Alacrity. player 3 has 1) Flora, 2) Death, 3) Protection, 4) Artifice. forgot why 1 has 4, bu6t i know it was a good reason, so please don't ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back