• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

caecgirl

In a world of my own creation, the Azyrith aka Primordials aka Gods left an empty seat of ultimate power in their departure from the world of men, angels, fae, elves, wildfolk, dragons, and monsters. Each of these races and more vie for this ultimate power. about 60 words of power. high races: godbound, angels, monsters, fae, ascended ones. low races: humans, elves, wildfolk, maybe a few others. everything but godbound are npcs only. introducing a new character component: microcosm. These are ideas you can use insteadc of facts. this is my first time GMing Godbound. if i run it here this may be group 2. Accepting all experience levels!

Last edited:
Are you still looking for players? I've run some Godbound but have never gotten a chance to play, would love break that trend! New to the site but not super-new to pbp

You heard her, folks. Come join, it'll be a fun adventure filled with phenomenal cosmic powers, and no itty-bitty living spaces!

speaking of quotes from cartoons, "you have the power!" then "Flash ah ah...savior of the universe!"

Last edited:
How long should posts per day be?

I have very little experience with the system. Back when I wanted to do some solo I had a look into WWN, SWN and Godbound.

I have very little experience with the system. Back when I wanted to do some solo I had a look into WWN, SWN and Godbound.
No worries, we'll be hopeless together. I've played before, but I am still hopeless, plus it seems like caecgirl has a custom setting in mind? Love player-made worlds, there's so much to explore :)

No worries, we'll be hopeless together. I've played before, but I am still hopeless, plus it seems like caecgirl has a custom setting in mind? Love player-made worlds, there's so much to explore
well its a bit of a compromise. it cant be a wholly player made world because when i try to improvise these days, the results are disasterous. well let me look into that...

i dont do modules or even pre-made settings. so might be written in a document somewhere, but certainly not published. However, my players and i do work together on world building, assuming i get to suprise my players

Let's see if more people show up first, then.

I hear *all* the cool kids are getting into this game. If whoever is reading this isn't signing up, then I guess they must not be cool..? They wanna be cool, right?

Being subtle kills a bit momentum, I reckon

I usually play more planning/scheming characters, so I guess lean more subtle? If I understand the question correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back