• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godbound: Throne of the Azyrinth Extra Page

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
those rolls suck. saving throw succeeds...2 damage if it was straight. in actuality, 0.

Last edited:
Since Zaal's attack was not successful, does that mean that Kritas and Caesura can go, or have we already been passed and now it's the monster's turn?

Will make a post in game-thread too.

Is there a way to quickly navigate to the game thread? Like, can you have favorite threads or something on RPoL?

Kritas is casting "Kiss of the Crane", committing effort for the scene to cast it on one turn. Dino needs to make an evasion save!

what does this mean "If the roll is equal or higher than the saving throw score, it’s a success. A natural roll of 1 is always
a failure, and a natural roll of 20 always succeeds." compare to its own saving throw? anything higher than one is a success for this monster. what is your dex, dex mod, and reflex score? or 10+saving throw score. in that case its still a success if we use the dc for attribute checks, its a failure sincve monsters don't have facts. basically if we do that, it has to beat a 20. i dont think i did that. let me see how saving throws went in the past.

Well, in the base game you have a save-value that is i think 16-Level-Modifier. You then roll a dice and if you get higher or equal to that number you save.
Don't know how you want to assign DC

Hello folk. Looking up stuff for builds and trying to get an idea of current character and their words.

male npc mode "Pleased to meet you. Name's Zaal Torvin. was a bard round these parts (mayhaps you heard of me) until I saw what my newly found powers could do. Shamed to admit I was fraid of them until these nice folks showed me the good they can do. Much obligued and forever indebted." I could have you and/or grav come in in Camblin City or tyvvor town.

Hello folk. Looking up stuff for builds and trying to get an idea of current character and their words.
Hello, and welcome!
Currently we have one very fighty PC, and with the other two not being very fighty at all. Kritas has the Deception word, but other than that on one have any great social powers, so that's a niche that may be filled if you want to have your 'own thing'. There are probably more, but that's the first one I could think of.
Wealth and Artifice are both represented, so whatever followers we amass will be good taken care of.

Any immediate ideas or concepts? :)

And Caesura, in that case the DC would be 13 and that would be a failure!
Dino takes a Whopping zero damage :(

Being a social slime could be funny. Doubly so when they find excuse to start multiplying.

some of my favorite words that have not been taken...moon, entropy, madness, intoxication, desert, dance, winter, war, vengeance, sight, vendetta, space, time, fate...shapeshifting, bow, sword, insect, sun, sky, night.

i encourage you to try my homebrew words...forge, chivalry, sight, defence, vendetta (you need vengeance to take this one), decay, chaos, corruption, moon, mind, space, river, flora (taken), story (taken), performance, sound and song (taken), sight, frenzy, law, order, memory, mirrors, slime (duh)...

(i should make a silver one, but if u need a silver weapon, zaal or caesura can produce one...zaal has one of the most powerful and versitile words...story)

Last edited:
So far toying with Command, Desire, Slime possibly since Slime covers all my combat needs for the most part.

So far toying with Command, Desire, Slime possibly since Slime covers all my combat needs for the most part.
well slime tentacles are not magic unless you have the slime gift organic alchemy. also, the combo of night and slime is an interresting creature if you want to portray sort of a nightmare based character. then continuing withn that idea, the words mind, moon, story, or chaos would reinforce that. If you took sun as your fourth word, it might help against an enemy that may or may not exist. If you had organic alchemy, you wouldn't need to take combat gifts from sun. i guess that the word sun would help anyone else out too, but not in as cool of a fashion as a slime since they would not have a gift like organic alchemy. u could spend a fact if you took Insatiable tide to hold onto traits of those you absorb indefinately. otherwise i'd have you roll a 1d6 when u absorb something to see how long u can have its traits availible. unless u absorb somethiung else in which case, u lose those traits regardless of how much time you have left.

it sounded like u were interested in the slime gift Seperation of Selves. Another exploit i see is combining seperation of selves, organic alchemy, and insatiable tide to say that each self can hold onto the traits of a different thing. i am unsure of my ruling in that case. blood like water, bodyshape, world of slime, and essence spray are also interesting slime gifts. world of slime is your ultimate protection. some other cojmbos: essence spray and organic alchemy. seperation of selves and world of slime.

i, personally would consider all my starting gifts be from the slime word. perhaps one from desire. perhaps Enslaving Passion

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused as you're contradicting what slime says. Since the core word ability says the attacks are magical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back