• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godbound: Throne of the Azyrinth Extra Page

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll try to post soon, but I will be going quiet soon for a couple of weeks due to family vacation :vP

trying to find t;he best way to do that...we are talking about upwards of 60. i guess i can do this for now. 1673549591746.png

Last edited:
Rolling for my post :P

miss :C NO WAIT NARROWLY HITS WITH THE BONUS

so, 4 damblidge i think :D

one punch man? eh sometimes. loved that anime. if there was a season 2, it would just be seeing what else he could kill wirth a "normal" punch

Last edited:
unkillable is off before that hit but it lives....barely
ok zaal's turn? Then a narrator post, then i think we can do something simple like determining our next objective. since we will be receiving the xp and domain for a level up, for example, my other party chose to cut it up and sell half of it and turn the rest into lizard jerky and then ask around in tavvor town about projects to spend domain on. All that while Orrin is gone. As long as we don't go exploring or fighting bosses. You don't have to do what my other party did. Actually I would prefer if you didn't.

Last edited:
I think it's in mine, juust been super busy and the energy I had had to be allocated to work and social obligations :(

Sorry to make you all wait for such a dud of a post, folks. But at least we're rolling again :)

orinn doesnt seem like the letting thjings live type. i hope you don't mind that we aren't waitintg for u based on that. also thats more for academic types.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back