• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godbound: Throne of the Azyrinth Extra Page

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
how do you roll them bones (dice)?

BTW, i added this to the lore yesterday:
Grayce was the Capitol of the Ptolemai Empire. Grayce was barely managing to stay under the magic population number that would summon the monsters. One day a woman from Grayce was washing clothes when a monster flew overhead, no doubt to enforce their law. This woman was sick of seeing the monsters and how the fiends filled her with dread so she sought an audience with the emporer about the issue of freeing themselves from their oppression. The Emporer thought back to the years of his own life, what he knew of his father's, what he knew of his grandfather's and realized it washigh time to do somethijng about it. He was so pompous that he bet his life and the lives of the whole city that he could take them down. Little did he know that the stakes would be even higher. He had his scientists, engineers, and blacksmiths look into making weapons capable of bringing down these fiends. 50 years after the project was started. The emporer looked upon them and was in awe. He had never seen their like. During the last 50 years, he had also commanded that those population numbers. That Night, the emporer prepared to spring his trap when the monsters came to attack. It turned out his mighty weapons weren't mighty enough, for the monsters came and burned everything including the famed weapons. The monsters weren't about to stop at Grayce. They burned the whole of the empire to ash. It seemed the smoke filled the sky forever until at last it cleared onto an empire that was no longer. The emporer's mistake, they say, was that weapons without the spark of a magic of the gods themselves would do no harm unto the monsters

-- The bard's song, The Fall of Grayce.

Rolling dice on here is a bit counterintuitive. First you post, then you edit your post and select 'Throw Dice' from the options at the bottom.

What would we know of Caesura? What is known about the Fae, and how are they viewed by others? Do we know what a Fae queen is? I'm not very familiar with D&D-esque settings in general, so you may have to clarify things a bit Caecgirl :)
Feel free to make stuff up. this is not only a roleplaying game, it could be a round-robin story telling experience (within the rules i set up)!

inb4 the entire plot is Kritas and Caesura in a battle of wits for control of the party supersoldier

btw, is caesura pronounced like que sera by any chance?
Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que sera, sera)
Song by Doris Day

I wanted to clarify if Zaal just didn't hear (it's a bar, it could be noisy again if people have somehow gotten over all the strangeness already!) or if he was asking a different question.

You have the Word of Might 😆 The question isn't can you break a mundane object of no particular plot relevance, merely if you wish to. The rules say for tasks within the purview of a bound word, you only roll for truly superhuman feats, and only completely impossible feats require a miracle. It also calls out that 'showing off' never costs effort. This isn't an important plot point. You can just choose whether you want to reveal you can shatter a sword. Even if a miracle is required, you can use a free 'showing off' miracle, if you like.

Likewise, when Caesura asks you to strike or spar with one of her servitors, you can just narrate how you completely annihilate it, play with it, or conceal your power. Caesura will intervene to prevent it from being destroyed if you try to completely annihilate it, though.

You have the Word of Might 😆 The question isn't can you break a mundane object of no particular plot relevance, merely if you wish to. The rules say for tasks within the purview of a bound word, you only roll for truly superhuman feats, and only completely impossible feats require a miracle. It also calls out that 'showing off' never costs effort. This isn't an important plot point. You can just choose whether you want to reveal you can shatter a sword. Even if a miracle is required, you can use a free 'showing off' miracle, if you like.

Likewise, when Caesura asks you to strike or spar with one of her servitors, you can just narrate how you completely annihilate it, play with it, or conceal your power. Caesura will intervene to prevent it from being destroyed if you try to completely annihilate it, though.
Fair fair lol

I was lowkey hoping the servitor fight would be a fight with actual stats just so I could use Loosening God's Teeth and one-shot it lmao

I think Kritas just follows out to the field and observes for now. I def feel like the "camera" would focus on Orrin as he responds to Caesura's challenge. So feel free to post, Sizniche, Kritas doesn't have anything to add at the moment.

Taking turns is all well and good, but sometimes the moment just doesn't call for a character to be in the limelight. Turns are secondary to keeping the scene flowing.

Sorry about the foot-dragging on my reply, I'll try to get a post up tonight C:

Random Word Random Word Eh, I'll save Loosening Gods' Teeth for a more serious fight, and just use this fight to show off his Lesser Strife. Don't wanna flex the powers too hard too soon, ey?

EVTcWRJXsAAMC8K.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back