• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godbound: Throne of the Azyrinth Extra Page

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cause it's another character, and not a godbound.

But is the gist of the actual backgrouns usable?

Really cool that you made a little lineage-family-thing. Good idea to have backup because we will probably die horribly lol.

Going with the Palpatine, that concept is not like any other character I'm currently playing in other games. Will get everything sorted by tomorrow, but right now I'm thinking something along the lines of Deception OR Night (dream scenes are cool), Wealth & Sorcery. Gonna take another look at the homebrew Words though, would be fun to include one.
How it went?
It went well!First time they were in the Raktine Confederacy trying to start their own little kingdom and overthrow the Black Academies. Other time the players were in the middle of the Atheocracy, playing a very different game of secrecy and intrigue. Very fun both times, they never managed to save the world though : (

Trying to find a picture, it's hard! But [character name] will be part of some magical society/guild which counciled the emperor before their demise(?). Now they council the remaining nobles, advising them in matters if state.

[Character name] will be a influential person within this organization, leading a faction that wants to concentrate more power into the hands of the sages. Will keep it sort of ambigous to start whether they do this because they think it's best for mankind or because they just want power.

Taking a lot of influence from the Bene Gesserit from Dune, if you are familiar with those books. :)

Does this backstory work?

Cause it's another character, and not a godbound.
If I were really dumb I'd made her using Worlds Without Numbers rules cause those 3 games, according to the author somewhere, can work with one another if you do enough tinkering.
That'd be beyond confusing to this game, anyways.

"Uncovering secrets" is her way to say "I don't any part in father's plans". Nylia basically fled.

SHEET​

Basics
Name: Kritas Velken
Concept: Machiavellian sorcerer trying to help the Common races though unscrupulous means
Player: Tachyon

Attributes & Stats:
Strength 10 (+0) Dexterity 13 (+1)
Constitution 13 (+1) Intelligence 18 (+3)
Wisdom 14 (+1) Charisma 18 (+3)
HP 9 AC 6
Hardiness: 14
Evasion: 12
Spirit: 12
Effort: 3
Influence: 2
Dominion: 0

Facts & Languages:
Common,
Goal: To overthrow the monstrous oppressors and free the Common Races from their yoke.
Facts: 1 - Born in Gaardia , 2 - Mage of the Arcane order of Gaardia (Seer lowmagic), 3 - Advisor/Court wizard to the ruling body of Camblin City

Words & Gifts
Deception
Sorcery
Wealth

Divine Gifts
Effort of Deception
Excellence of Sorcery (Intelligence)
Adept of the Gate (Sorcery)
Liar's Flawless Grace (Deception)
Ever Sufficient Provenance (Wealth)
Shadow Play (Deception)

Gear
Fanciful clothing & perfumes
Numerous arcane reagents
Light Armor
Long dagger (Light Weapon)

There, there's my character sheet. I didn't know what to put under 'languages'. I figured he's part of the order and now dispatched to Camblin City to advise there. I still need to find a good reference picture for him!

Last edited:
Welcome Sizniche!

I am having last minute doubts. Should I go with Night or Wealth?????? URRUGHGHHRU

Is there room for another combat focused character? I've wanted to do a Might-Endurance-Alacrity Godbound ever since I got the ruleset and basically do a "hulk smash" character, but I understand that two of us being combat focused might be a bit much, especially if it ends up being just us three. If so, I have an alternate character idea I can do.

Is there room for another combat focused character? I've wanted to do a Might-Endurance-Alacrity Godbound ever since I got the ruleset and basically do a "hulk smash" character, but I understand that two of us being combat focused might be a bit much, especially if it ends up being just us three. If so, I have an alternate character idea I can do.
I foresee my character getting into enough trouble to keep both of you busy!

Do what you want

Where's that? Two links send to the same OOC page.

Also, my pick of Body of Iron Will is correct: whenever she loses the armor because of effects or gifts she'll have a bonus for her AC "under the hood".

No problemo! It's just a silly plan, good chance that it won't work because they all are godbounds after all.

Work in Progress character sheet. The required sheet is too untidy for me to keep everything straight in my head, so I'll reformat it to the required layout once I've got it all down.

EDIT: Mostly done now, just need a goal and to think up a final Fact. Character pic added for the curious.

Main

Name: Orrin
Player: Sizniche

Attributes:
Strength: 19 (+4)
Dexterity: 16 (+2)
Constitution: 18 (+3)
Intelligence: 13 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+1)
Charisma: 13 (+1)

Stats:
HP: 11/11
AC: 22
Fortitude +5
Reflex +3
Will +2
Languages: Common
Goal: To push his power to its absolute limit.
Facts:
  1. Born in Tyvvor
  2. Local Pankration Champion
  3. Pupil of the Masters of the Strife of the Bitter Rival, who taught him its Lesser Strife

Abilities

Divine Words: Might, Endurance, Alacrity
Divine Gifts:
  1. Body of Iron Will (Endurance)
  2. Fists of Black Iron (Might)
  3. Shoulders as Wide as the World (Might)
  4. Stronger Than You (Might)
  5. Loosening God's Teeth (Might)
Miracles: 1 Succeed on Save, 2_Supress Effect, 3 ____________, 4 _____________,
Granted Abilities: 1Cannot be surprised (Alacrity), 2 Does not need to eat, sleep, drink, or breathe (Endurance), 3 Can lift or break anything that would be possible for a mortal human at peak strength (Might), 4 In single combat, rolls attack rolls twice, gets an extra attack per action, and can make one automatic save during the scene (Lesser Strife of the Bitter Rival)

Gear

Weapons:
1. Fists, 1d12+4 damage, +5 attack bonus, melee range
2. Fray Die, 1d8 damage

Fulllength.png

Last edited:
caecgirl caecgirl can I use my final Fact to buy a Lesser Strife, or are those restricted to the occupation Fact?

EDIT: Assuming they're even allowed, of course

Last edited:
Work in Progress character sheet. The required sheet is too untidy for me to keep everything straight in my head, so I'll reformat it to the required layout once I've got it all down.

EDIT: Mostly done now, just need a goal and to think up a final Fact. Character pic added for the curious.

Main

Name: Orrin
Player: Sizniche

Attributes:
Strength: 19 (+4)
Dexterity: 16 (+2)
Constitution: 18 (+3)
Intelligence: 13 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+1)
Charisma: 13 (+1)

Stats:
HP: 11/11
AC: 22
Fortitude +5
Reflex +3
Will +2
Languages: Common
Goal:_____________.
Facts:
  1. Born in Tyvvor
  2. Local Pankration Champion

Abilities

Divine Words: Might, Endurance, Alacrity
Divine Gifts:
  1. Body of Iron Will (Endurance)
  2. Fists of Black Iron (Might)
  3. Shoulders as Wide as the World (Might)
  4. Stronger Than You (Might)
  5. Loosening God's Teeth (Might)
Miracles: 1 Succeed on Save, 2_Supress Effect, 3 ____________, 4 _____________,
Granted Abilities: 1____________, 2_____________, 3_____________, 4____________

Gear

Weapons:
1. Fists, 1d12+4 damage, +5 attack bonus, melee range

id love to have it more beautiful looking but fr4om what i understand its the limits of this forum, which i am required to use right now. did you find my spreadsheet with the words? i would like that used instead of the books because modificatiolns + homebrew

id love to have it more beautiful looking but fr4om what i understand its the limits of this forum, which i am required to use right now. did you find my spreadsheet with the words? i would like that used instead of the books because modificatiolns + homebrew
yes, i based my AC on that but i do need to double check what all my other gifts do since i based my character on the book lol

EDIT: terminology correction

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back