• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godbound: Throne of the Azyrinth Extra Page

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I guess this is kind of where gifts come back around to rendering large numbers useless. Yes, theoretically a Might/Frenzy character with a hundred minio--err, followers, can one-shot four Made Gods in one hit with Loosening God's Teeth, but those Made Gods would also have gifts to help negate or mitigate that.

Though it would be fun to carry around a sack full of mooks and become a DB Super character. 🤣
Sizniche Sizniche I would rule that saibamen don't count :P rock n roll, tachyon

Last edited:
thinking after this i wanna do an epic seven reimagining using godbound. Epic Seven is a mobile game. i didn't play it long but the storyline has potential.

Attachments

• epic 7 inspired godbound game.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 1
I thought you waited for Kritas to respond to Caesura. Thought the story flowed better that way

I did say I was gonna respond when both of you had responded, but this does help. I should be able to get a response done today C:

Less detail than I hoped, but I got it out. Haven't been feeling well today.

I might retroactively add more substance to my last post over the next few days since I'm not satisfied with it, but the bulk of the necessary information to keep things rolling is there C:

music for this campaign: fitting stuff...warriors by imagine dragons....princes of the universe by queen...who wants to live forever by queen...the flash gordon theme by queen. don't stop me now by queen. in dulci jubilo by mike oldfield, quintes by epica, strange magic by ELO, witchcraft by wolfmother, destroyer of all things by blue stahli, coventry carol by loreena mckennit, highwayman by loreena mckennit, mummer's dance by loreena mckennit, fire fire by flyleaf, justice and mercy by flyleaf, cassie by flyleaf, moonlight shadow by maggie reilly/mike oldfield, orinoco flow by enya, wild child by enya, paint the sky with stars by enya, may it be by enya, celtic moon by enya, shadow of the moon by blackmore's night, under a violet moon by blackmore's night, the clock ticks on by blackmore's night, faerie queen by blackmore's night, loreley by blackmore's night, no second chance by blackmore's night, wind in the willows by blackmore's night, beyond the sunset by blackmore's night, spanish nights by blackmore's night, catherine howard's fate by blackmore's night, hollow moon by AWOLNation, holding out for a hero by bonnie tyler, down by the sally gardens by clannad, magic by coldplay, wake the white queen by the Cruxshadows, heroes by david bowie, invocation by die laughing, inside the fire by disturbed, stuntman by edgar froese, principles of lust by enigma, immortals by fallout boy, superman by five for fighting, classical gas by Eric Clapton, sweet dreams by the eurythmics, porcelain by helen jane long, expression by helen jane long, lost wind by helen jane long, out of it all by helen jane long, this strange effect by hooverphonic, castles in the sky by ian van dahl, crystalize by lindsey stirling, and 36 more.

Sweet campaign tunes, Caecgirl!

Does Caesura or Orrin have any soundtracks? I'm not sure I could pick a song fitting Kritas yet, I need to see where he lands on the megalomaniac-scale first.

heres a good one

Korpiklaani - God Of Wind lyrics​

Let me tell you a story
Story of a man
Who wants to be a god
God of the wind
He dressed to brown
Brown leather clothes
He used a bone mace
And ate mushrooms
He lived in the woods
There trees are huge
Only friends were trolls
Who were all the time drunk
He saw nightmare
There big bad bear
Ran behind him
And shouted these words:
If you want to be a god of wind
You have to beat me
You must take my skin
You must use my nails
You must be like me, must be like bear

Let me tell you a story
Story of a man
Who wants to be a god
God of the wind
He dressed to brown
Brown leather clothes
He used a bone mace
And ate mushrooms
He lived in the woods
There trees are huge
Only friends were trolls
Who were all the time drunk
He saw nightmare
There big bad bear
Ran behind him
And shouted these words:
You have to beat me
You must take my skin
You must use my nails
You must be like me, must be like bear

# Read more: KORPIKLAANI - God Of Wind Lyrics | MotoLyrics.com KORPIKLAANI - God Of Wind Lyrics
Motolyrics.com - Find your favourite song!
Follow us: @motolyrics on Twitter | motolyrics on Facebook

Should we wrap the first IC scene here? Kritas will maginform Camblin, everyome gathers there stuff, and next scene we are all traveling to what Orrin needs to deal with?

Should we wrap the first IC scene here? Kritas will maginform Camblin, everyome gathers there stuff, and next scene we are all traveling to what Orrin needs to deal with?
Sure, lemme get a post in tonight

i told myself i wasnt gonna force the plot, just stating that i could. i could just put us on the path out of town. getting there rp wise is better

i told myself i wasnt gonna force the plot, just stating that i could. i could just put us on the path out of town. getting there rp wise is better
the way you phrased that, i thought you were gonna have Orrin's "problem" drop in on us here in town :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back