• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Godbound: Throne of the Azyrinth Extra Page

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
true. its easy to miss. there goes the bulk of the reason one woulf take organic alchemy. it says you can commit effort to make yourself magic...

I mean, being able to replicate any fluid you've consumed is actually very useful. More utility than combat, but still. If I could make honey, for example, I could easily feed starving people something with nutritional value if that fell into the description. Or just acids, solvents, even inks to just spray someone to blind them.

I mean, being able to replicate any fluid you've consumed is actually very useful. More utility than combat, but still. If I could make honey, for example, I could easily feed starving people something with nutritional value if that fell into the description. Or just acids, solvents, even inks to just spray someone to blind them.
the spraying part would require another gift,though

Not really the main point I was making. Slime has its uses, what gifts I take dictate application. Same as any other word.

Haha, sorry! I thought I responded but I guess that was just in my dreams.
The lizard doesn't take any damage. It failed it's save, but I rolled a 1 for damage so it's fine :)
Don't know if I should edit my IC post to represent that?

Sorry, for some reason I didn't get any notifications.
Having checked the character creation page I'm having difficulty understanding it. It has both the actual Godbound abilities and just adding +s to things, which could take stats above where the game measures them.
still kind of dealing with the particulares. it is more complicated than i initially thought. i'm not the first one to make ac and saving throws like d&d. i thought i'd replaced most of the bonuses with flat values... If you would like to be specific, it would be helpful in order to get to playing out the storyline i outlined. It should be an enjoyable journey despite probably numerous hiccups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back