• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings god x human roleplay (mxf)

Melerica

So I have a plot for a god x human roleplay I’ve been looking to try for a while now. I’d prefer for my parter to play the male god but I am willing to add extra characters and double as need be.

Basically, the human character is sacrificed by her village to the god. When the god sees her he chooses to spare her life. Instead of killing her, he takes her back to his home to live as his slave, servant, worshipper, whatever we decide.

That’s just the basic overview and there is plenty of room to add more details and characters to give it more depth and I would love to work out such details with you. I’ve been role playing for over a decade now so I come with a lot of experience. If it’s a plot I’m really passionate about I can post multiple paragraph responses and reply daily. I can roleplay PM, email, or discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back