• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource god save my codes

~text

EDEN FAUSTINDOCTO EXCORCIMOS OF TEAM 3

POST HERE Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, inani aliquam tacimates ad sit, viderer insolens periculis ne mei. Saepe fabellas qui ex, no dicit cetero disputando eam. At nam dicunt ornatus disputationi. Sed ei ornatus praesent definitionem, dolorum intellegam duo ad, et veri tritani laboramus has.

Code:
[centerblock=50][bg=white][imagefloat=left][border=1px solid black][bg=white;padding:5px;margin][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=13&txt=150×50&w=150&h=50[/IMG][/bg][/border][/imagefloat]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Roboto]EDEN FAUST[/font][/color][divide][/divide][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Inconsolata]INDOCTO EXCORCIMOS OF TEAM 3[/FONT][/COLOR]

[border=1px solid black;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=14px]POST HERE[/SIZE][SIZE=10px]  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, inani aliquam tacimates ad sit, viderer insolens periculis ne mei. Saepe fabellas qui ex, no dicit cetero disputando eam. At nam dicunt ornatus disputationi. Sed ei ornatus praesent definitionem, dolorum intellegam duo ad, et veri tritani laboramus has.[/SIZE][/font][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

Your codes are beautiful aaahhhh!!! Also, I especially love how you layered the image for the tech nerd. It looks so cool!

Been having issues getting my image to stay on the right, could you help
Same, actually! I messed around with it for an hour before I gave up. Probably resized my image a million times, as well. Couldn't figure out what was going on!

Same, actually! I messed around with it for an hour before I gave up. Probably resized my image a million times, as well. Couldn't figure out what was going on!
Hmm that's strange? If it's alright can you send me a screenshot and code?

I owe you my life. Maybe a silly question but I'm new with the coding thing, how do you want me to credit you?

Ok, so I feel slightly idiotic for not being able to figure this out but every time I go to insert my picture, the picture shows up as a link. Does that even make any sense? Help please!

Last edited:
I owe you my life. Maybe a silly question but I'm new with the coding thing, how do you want me to credit you?
just a simple tag or adding 'hi,' would do. :D

Ok, so I feel slightly idiotic for not being able to figure this out but every time I go to insert my picture, the picture shows up as a link. Does that even make any sense? Help please!
I believe you'll need to turn off the rich text editor if you have not already. If it's off and there's still a problem PM me ^^
Here's a tut to guide you on turning it off > https://www.rpnation.com/threads/how-to-prettify-a-code.318578/#post-7615577

I absolutely love your codes! <3 They are so beautiful :hearteyes:
your codes are beautiful <3 thx for making them
thanks you wonderful people. ♡(ŐωŐ人)

teach me please. i want to do this but i want to to be unique. i'mm all about being unique. uniqueunique

Users who are viewing this thread

Back