• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource god save my codes

CHARACTER NAME
AGE • GENDER • SEXUALITY • FACE CLAIM •
hihihi

APPEARANCE
hihihi

PERSONALITY
hihihi

BIOGRAPHY
hihihi

LIKES/DISLIKES
hihihi

OTHER
hihihi

hihihi

Code:
[centerblock=60][border=1px solid white][row]

[column=span8][bg=gray][accordion=100%]{slide=center|[bg=gray][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Oswald][size=56px]CHARACTER NAME[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto]AGE • GENDER • SEXUALITY • FACE CLAIM •[/FONT][/COLOR][/bg]}hihihi
{/slide}[/accordion][/bg][/column]

[/row][row][column=span4][bg=darkgray][accordion=99%]{slide=|100|center|[bg=darkgray][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#FFFFFF][size=25px]REPUTATION[/size][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg]}hihihi

{/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/column][column=span4][bg=lightgray][accordion=99%]{slide=100|center|[bg=lightgray][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#FFFFFF][size=25px]APPEARANCE[/size][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg]}hihihi

{/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/column][/row][row][column=span4][bg=lightgray][accordion=99%]{slide=|100|center|[bg=lightgray][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#FFFFFF][size=25px]PERSONALITY[/size][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg]}hihihi

{/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/column][column=span4][bg=DARKgray][accordion=99%]{slide=100|center|[bg=darkgray][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#FFFFFF][size=25px]BIOGRAPHY[/size][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg]}hihihi

{/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/column][/row][row][column=span4][bg=darkgray][accordion=99%]{slide=|100|center|[bg=darkgray][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#FFFFFF][size=25px]LIKES/DISLIKES[/size][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg]}hihihi

{/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/column][column=span4][bg=lightgray][accordion=99%]{slide=100|center|[bg=lightgray][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#FFFFFF][size=25px]OTHER[/size][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg]}hihihi

{/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/column][/row][row][column=span8][bg=gray][accordion=100%]{slide=center|[bg=gray][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Oswald][size=16px]▾[/size][/FONT][/COLOR][/bg]}hihihi
{/slide}[/accordion][/bg][/column]

[/row][/border][/centerblock]

Last edited:
hi
no slide

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!
NO, NO, NO! CUT! UGH, EVERYTHING IS ALL WRONG!!"

Frustrated, thoroughly expressing it as her irritated voice sounded perhaps through the campus' whole courtyard. It was too the point in which she abandoned her loudspeaker on the ground just too mess up her hair and perhaps massage some of the growing aching spots in her brain. They were supposed to wrap up this seen an hour ago. She then stretched out her legs wide from criss cross position and leaned her head back against her personal chair which was even labeled as 'Director Chae's Chair #4. Number 1 was sadly thrown out by her parents...The rest are a different story. Let's just say they were great while they lasted.

"Ahhh, how many times have we filmed this scene?" She muttered. Of course she was just thinking out loud as she couldn't help herself any longer to contain her thoughts. Since it was like that she didn't expect an answer from her assistant who also couldn't hold back her sigh.

"This is the 21st NG. And it's already been 2 hours since we've started filming."

"Oh man. What a very productive day it has been."

Fanning herself with her hand she stared at everyone within her group which people from the drama department, theater, and of course her own, film. The professors of the departments thought it was a great idea to hold a collaborative project between departments in the advanced classes. In the end there were around 10 groups total which were all assigned by the professors. * As expected I don't feel anything.* Normally the assignments given out to them gave her the freedom to choose everything from theme and concept. But as of right now the drive she had when doing other films. Moreover they had to do a remake of an already made play.

While deep in thought, one of the people in the stage crew said in a trembling voice. "Um Eunha is it alright to call it a day now, I have an important appointment today.."

Listening to her Eunha looked down at her watch which already pointed 10 past 5. *Crap, it's already this late?* Seeing this she got up off her chair and picked up the fallen loudspeaker. "Alright everyone we'll call it a day! So we don't repeat the same mistakes as last time instead of tomorrow how about we all meet the day after so others can use this time to be fully prepared. If there's something up with any one of you make sure to let me and others know in the chat alright? Ah, I hope we can just finish this up so we can just party till the rest of deadline."

Letting some of her real thoughts come out during the last bit the others cheered. Though she wasn't sure it was because the day was over, or the idea about partying. Probably both. With everyone helping cleaning up was a cinch. Cracking her sore neck she took off with her gray long board she had set aside near a tree in the yard and headed towards the cafe. Truthfully going to a bar sounded way better but she knew she would need to go through another all nighter to make changes to the script.

"Manager give me your strongest shot!"

She yelled as soon as she walked through the cafe's doors. By the time she arrived Nara, and Hochul were all there with their drinks. Holding her board she placed it leaning against the wall beside her. As her coffee arrived she didn't wait to place her lips upon it only to get scalded."Ugh! Worst day ever!"

She whined as she laid her head to the side on the table. She was too tired to listen to anyone right now. Only when she spotted some pasta she reached for one with her hand, not bothering with utensils and ate it. *I need to eat to survive.* Focused on eating she didn't realize Bo and Woo had arrived and continued to recharge her energy.

Code:
[centerblock=71][border=10px solid #fdfdfd][row][column=span3][row][column=span1][COLOR=#fdfdfd]hi[/COLOR][/column][column=span7][accordion=100%]{slide=center|[bg=#fdfdfd][size=24px][COLOR=#52BFB4][left][font=Karla]CHA, EUNHA[/font][/left][/color][/size][IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/3b102b980117d17b7c30eea42b088de1/tumblr_o1qrdcLxXH1v2rhc0o6_250.png[/IMG][COLOR=#52BFB4] ▼[/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=#fdfdfd]Tags here

[/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/column][/row][/column][column=span4][row][column=span1]
[RIGHT][COLOR=#52BFB4][size=60px] ◄[/size][/COLOR][/RIGHT]

[/column]

[column=span7][bg=#52BFB4][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=150|center|open|[bg=#52BFB4][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Roboto]LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION![/FONT][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=white][FONT=Roboto][justify][COLOR=#52BFB4]NO, NO, NO! CUT! UGH, EVERYTHING IS ALL WRONG!!"[/COLOR]

Frustrated, thoroughly expressing it as her irritated voice sounded perhaps through the campus' whole courtyard. It was too the point in which she abandoned her loudspeaker on the ground just too mess up her hair and perhaps massage some of the growing aching spots in her brain. They were supposed to wrap up this seen an hour ago. She then stretched out her legs wide from criss cross position and leaned her head back against her personal chair which was even labeled as 'Director Chae's Chair #4. Number 1 was sadly thrown out by her parents...The rest are a different story. Let's just say they were great while they lasted.

[COLOR=#52BFB4]"Ahhh, how many times have we filmed this scene?"[/COLOR] She muttered. Of course she was just thinking out loud as she couldn't help herself any longer to contain her thoughts. Since it was like that she didn't expect an answer from her assistant who also couldn't hold back her sigh.

"This is the 21st NG. And it's already been 2 hours since we've started filming."

[COLOR=#52BFB4]"[I]Oh man. What a very productive day it has been.[/I][/COLOR]"

Fanning herself with her hand she stared at everyone within her group which people from the drama department, theater, and of course her own, film. The professors of the departments thought it was a great idea to hold a collaborative project between departments in the advanced classes. In the end there were around 10 groups total which were all assigned by the professors. * [I]As expected I don't feel anything.[/I]* Normally the assignments given out to them gave her the freedom to choose everything from theme and concept. But as of right now the drive she had when doing other films. Moreover they had to do a remake of an already made play. 

While deep in thought, one of the people in the stage crew said in a trembling voice. "Um Eunha is it alright to call it a day now, I have an important appointment today.."

Listening to her Eunha looked down at her watch which already pointed 10 past 5. *[I]Crap, it's already this late?[/I]* Seeing this she got up off her chair and picked up the fallen loudspeaker. [COLOR=#52BFB4]"Alright everyone we'll call it a day! So we don't repeat the same mistakes as last time instead of tomorrow how about we all meet the day after so others can use this time to be fully prepared. If there's something up with any one of you make sure to let me and others know in the chat alright? Ah, I hope we can just finish this up so we can just party till the rest of deadline." [/COLOR]

Letting some of her real thoughts come out during the last bit the others cheered. Though she wasn't sure it was because the day was over, or the idea about partying. Probably both. With everyone helping cleaning up was a cinch. Cracking her sore neck she took off with her gray long board she had set aside near a tree in the yard and headed towards the cafe. Truthfully going to a bar sounded way better but she knew she would need to go through another all nighter to make changes to the script.

[COLOR=#52BFB4]"Manager give me your strongest shot!" [/COLOR]

She yelled as soon as she walked through the cafe's doors. By the time she arrived Nara, and Hochul were all there with their drinks. Holding her board she placed it leaning against the wall beside her. As her coffee arrived she didn't wait to place her lips upon it only to get scalded.[COLOR=#52BFB4]"Ugh! Worst day ever!"[/COLOR]

She whined as she laid her head to the side on the table. She was too tired to listen to anyone right now. Only when she spotted some pasta she reached for one with her hand, not bothering with utensils and ate it. *[I]I need to eat to survive.[/I]* Focused on eating she didn't realize Bo and Woo had arrived and continued to recharge her energy.

[/justify][/FONT][/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/column][/row][/column][/row][/border][/centerblock]

Last edited:
n a m e ' s r e l a t i o n s h i p l i s t
l o v e
~text
NAME HERE • RELATIONSHIPThen a couple of sentences here.

~text

l i k e
~text

~text

n e u t r a l
~text

~text

d i s l i k e
~text

~text

h a t e
~text

~text

Code:
[centerblock=45][border=0][accordion=100%]

{slide=217|center|[fONT=Baumans][bg=#fdfdfd][size=28px]n a m e ' s r e l a t i o n s h i p l i s t[/size][/bg][bg=#c2a0ce][COLOR=#FFFFFF][size=16px]l o v e[/size][/COLOR][/bg][/font]}[row][column=span3][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×300&w=200&h=300[/IMG][/column][column=span5][FONT=Oswald][size=16px]NAME HERE • RELATIONSHIP[/size][/FONT][divide][/divide][FONT=Roboto]Then a couple of sentences here.[/FONT]

[/column][/row][row][column=span3][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×300&w=200&h=300[/IMG][/column][column=span5][FONT=Oswald][size=16px]NAME HERE • RELATIONSHIP[/size][/FONT][divide][/divide][FONT=Roboto]Then a couple of sentences here.[/FONT]

[/column][/row]{/slide}

{slide=217|center| [bg=#965695][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Baumans][size=16px]l i k e[/size][/FONT][/COLOR][/bg]}[row][column=span3][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×300&w=200&h=300[/IMG][/column][column=span5][FONT=Oswald][size=16px]NAME HERE • RELATIONSHIP[/size][/FONT][divide][/divide][FONT=Roboto]Then a couple of sentences here.[/FONT]

[/column][/row][row][column=span3][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×300&w=200&h=300[/IMG][/column][column=span5][FONT=Oswald][size=16px]NAME HERE • RELATIONSHIP[/size][/FONT][divide][/divide][FONT=Roboto]Then a couple of sentences here.[/FONT]

[/column][/row]{/slide}

{slide=217|center| [bg=#5e2d4f][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Baumans][size=16px]n e u t r a l[/size][/FONT][/COLOR][/bg]}[row][column=span3][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×300&w=200&h=300[/IMG][/column][column=span5][FONT=Oswald][size=16px]NAME HERE • RELATIONSHIP[/size][/FONT][divide][/divide][FONT=Roboto]Then a couple of sentences here.[/FONT]

[/column][/row]{/slide}

{slide=217|center| [bg=#2e0e36][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Baumans][size=16px]d i s l i k e[/size][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Baumans][/FONT][/bg]}[row][column=span3][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×300&w=200&h=300[/IMG][/column][column=span5][FONT=Oswald][size=16px]NAME HERE • RELATIONSHIP[/size][/FONT][divide][/divide][FONT=Roboto]Then a couple of sentences here.[/FONT]

[/column][/row]{/slide}

{slide=212|center| [bg=#0e0d15][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Baumans][size=16px]h a t e[/size][/FONT][/COLOR][/bg]}[row][column=span3][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×300&w=200&h=300[/IMG][/column][column=span5][FONT=Oswald][size=16px]NAME HERE • RELATIONSHIP[/size][/FONT][divide][/divide][FONT=Roboto]Then a couple of sentences here.[/FONT]

[/column][/row][row][column=span3][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×300&w=200&h=300[/IMG][/column][column=span5][FONT=Oswald][size=16px]NAME HERE • RELATIONSHIP[/size][/FONT][divide][/divide][FONT=Roboto]Then a couple of sentences here.[/FONT][/column][/row]{/slide}[/accordion]

[/border][/centerblock]

Last edited:
honestly, this is not done but i am so done with it right now. might fix it at a later date.

Maybea place for a quote - Just delete this if you don't think it's necessary.
BASICS
image-jpg.142745

{NAME} JACKSON PARK
{AGE} 19 {GENDER} MALE
{SEXUALITY} HOMOSEXUAL
{NATIONALITY}
KOREAN AMERICAN
{FACE CLAIM}
RAPMONSTER /
KIM NAMJOON OF BTS

PERSONALITY
image-gif.142742
image-gif.142740
Dork ;
No need to explain this.

Geeky ;
Anything that has to do with video games, comics, etc make him happy.

Gentleman ;
no need to really explain this...

Clumsy ;
he is always getting hurt and breaking things, not just because of his clumsiness.

Intelligent ;
He got top in all his classes; one thing he's proud of.

Gentle ;
He never wants to hurt anyone. He's a sweet, fluffy teddy bear, who doesn't want to harm others physically and mentally, but if it's self defense, he has to.
Awkward ;
If he doesn't know you, your conversation will become pure silence and awkward eye contact. He still wants to get to know people, so he'll go up and try to talk to you, while hoping you had a subject to talk about.

Funny;
His sense of humor includes: busting out a weird, random dance move, or making a funny face. There are others, but those are the main two.

Night owl ;
He usually stays up late, doing whatever. He really just can't go to bed on early. In the mornings he's usually very tired... This is pretty bad because he has to get up early enough that he won't miss his classes. He still manages to make it though.
BIOGRAPHY
image-gif.142739
image-gif.142744
Jackson was a very happy baby. He had cute dimples from the beginning, of course. He was a social butterfly before the whole Jr. High thing started, he wasn't awkward at all. When his mother would take him out to parks, he use to chat with all the children around his age.

Ah... High school. Jackson thought grades were more important than friends. That was stupid of him. To be fair, he wanted a scholarship bad. So, he turned off parties and fun nights with his few friends just because he wanted to stay home and study. Let's just say, he got the scholarship.

Present day~

Jackson is attending college at the moment. He wants to work in business. He lives in a tiny apartment. It has a small, closest sized kitchen, a bathroom, and one main room. The one main room holds his bed (a mattress on the floor), a shelf with various items on it, a desk (that usually either is used to keep his laptop on or to do work on), a cushion that is used for a seat for the desk, and a mini fridge. He only has 3 neighbors on the floor he lives on- I know it's quite a small building. His apartment is not in the best area, but he's surviving.
APPEARANCE
image-jpeg.142754
Height 6'0

Weight 152 pounds

Eye color Brown

Hair color It's been dyed blonde
LIKES/DISLIKES
image-jpeg.142755
LIKES; Food; Making people laugh ; Ramyeon; Cats; Flowers; Art; Watching makeup video, finds them quite interesting.DISLIKES; His awkwardness; Bugs; Mushrooms; Clowns; Annoying people
MISC
image-jpeg.142757
POWERS; Water

TALENTS; {Rapping} {Making a fool of himself} {Cooking} {Fighting bugs} {Speaking Korean fluently (parents speak it at home~ Is this even considered a talent?)}
HIS DIMPLES
image-jpeg.142756
They need their own section~

Many people find them cute and attractive, while he finds the annoying and unattractive.

Code:
[centerblock=85][border=1px solid white][bg=#fff][size=20px][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#A5FFF8]Maybe[/COLOR]a [COLOR=#FFF25A]place[/COLOR] for a [COLOR=#FF4E92]quote[/COLOR] - Just delete this if you don't think it's necessary.[/FONT][/size][row][column=span2][bg=#A5FFF8][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=left|open|[bg=#A5FFF8][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#fff][SIZE=36px][I]BASICS[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][FONT=Oswald][bg=white][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/image-jpg.142745/[/IMG]
[CENTER][COLOR=#FF4E92][FA]heart[/FA][/COLOR][/CENTER][/bg]}[bg=#fff][FONT=Oswald][size=18px]{NAME} JACKSON PARK
{AGE}  [COLOR=#FFF25A][I]19[/I][/color] {GENDER} [COLOR=#FF4E92] [I]MALE[/I][/COLOR] 
{SEXUALITY} HOMOSEXUAL 
{NATIONALITY} 
KOREAN AMERICAN 
{FACE CLAIM} 
[i]RAPMONSTER / 
KIM NAMJOON OF BTS[/I]
[/size][/FONT]

[/bg]{/slide}

[/font][/accordion][FONT=Oswald][/font][/border][FONT=Oswald][/font][/bg][FONT=Oswald][/font][/column][FONT=Oswald][column=span6][bg=#FFF25A][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=200|left|[bg=#FFF25A][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#fff][SIZE=36px][I]PERSONALITY[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][bg=white][row][column=span4][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/image-gif.142742/[/IMG][/column][column=span4][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/image-gif.142740/[/IMG][/column][/row][CENTER][COLOR=#A5FFF8][FA]heart[/FA][/COLOR][/CENTER][/bg]}[bg=#FFF298][row][column=span4][FONT=Basic][SIZE=18px][I] Dork [/I];[/SIZE]
No need to explain this.

[SIZE=18px][I] Geeky [/I];[/SIZE]
Anything that has to do with video games, comics, etc make him happy.

[SIZE=18px][I] Gentleman [/I];[/SIZE]
no need to really explain this...

[SIZE=18px][I] Clumsy [/I]; [/SIZE]
he is always getting hurt and breaking things, not just because of his clumsiness.

[SIZE=18px][I] Intelligent [/I];[/SIZE]
He got top in all his classes; one thing he's proud of.

[SIZE=18px][I] Gentle [/I];[/SIZE]
He never wants to hurt anyone. He's a sweet, fluffy teddy bear, who doesn't want to harm others physically and mentally, but if it's self defense, he has to.[/FONT][/column][column=span4][FONT=Basic][SIZE=18px][I]Awkward[/I] ;[/SIZE]
If he doesn't know you, your conversation will become pure silence and awkward eye contact. He still wants to get to know people, so he'll go up and try to talk to you, while hoping you had a subject to talk about.

[SIZE=18px][I] Funny[/I];[/SIZE]
His sense of humor includes: busting out a weird, random dance move, or making a funny face. There are others, but those are the main two.

[SIZE=18px][I] Night owl [/I];[/SIZE]
He usually stays up late, doing whatever. He really just can't go to bed on early. In the mornings he's usually very tired... This is pretty bad because he has to get up early enough that he won't miss his classes. He still manages to make it though.[/FONT][/column][/row][/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][bg=#FF4E92][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=200|left|[bg=#FF4E92][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#fff][SIZE=36px][I]BIOGRAPHY[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][bg=white][row][column=span4][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/image-gif.142739/[/IMG][/column][column=span4][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/image-gif.142744/[/IMG][/column][/row]
[CENTER][COLOR=#FFF25A][FA]heart[/FA][/COLOR][/CENTER][/bg]}[bg=#FFA9B7][FONT=Basic]Jackson was a very happy baby. He had cute dimples from the beginning, of course. He was a social butterfly before the whole Jr. High thing started, he wasn't awkward at all. When his mother would take him out to parks, he use to chat with all the children around his age.

Ah... High school. Jackson thought grades were more important than friends. That was stupid of him. To be fair, he wanted a scholarship bad. So, he turned off parties and fun nights with his few friends just because he wanted to stay home and study. Let's just say, he got the scholarship.

Present day~

Jackson is attending college at the moment. He wants to work in business. He lives in a tiny apartment. It has a small, closest sized kitchen, a bathroom, and one main room. The one main room holds his bed (a mattress on the floor), a shelf with various items on it, a desk (that usually either is used to keep his laptop on or to do work on), a cushion that is used for a seat for the desk, and a mini fridge. He only has 3 neighbors on the floor he lives on- I know it's quite a small building. His apartment is not in the best area, but he's surviving.[/FONT][/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/column][/font][/row][FONT=Oswald][border=1px solid lightgray][row][column=span2][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=150|center|[bg=#fff][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#FF4E92][SIZE=24px][I]APPEARANCE[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][bg=#FF4E92][heightrestrict=150][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/image-jpeg.142754/[/IMG][/heightrestrict][COLOR=#FFF][FA]heart[/FA][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=#fff][FONT=Basic]Height  6'0

Weight 152 pounds

Eye color Brown

Hair color It's been dyed blonde[/FONT][/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/column][column=span2][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=150|center|[bg=#fff][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#FFF25A][SIZE=24px][I]LIKES/DISLIKES[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][bg=#FFF25A][heightrestrict=150][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/image-jpeg.142755/[/IMG][/heightrestrict][COLOR=#FFF][FA]heart[/FA][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=#fff][FONT=Basic][I]LIKES[/I]; Food; Making people laugh ; Ramyeon; Cats; Flowers; Art; Watching makeup video, finds them quite interesting.[divide][/divide]
[I]DISLIKES[/I]; His awkwardness; Bugs; Mushrooms; Clowns; Annoying people[/FONT][/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/column][column=span2][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=150|center|[bg=#fff][FONT=Oswald][SIZE=24px][I]MISC[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/bg][bg=lightgray][heightrestrict=150][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/image-jpeg.142757/[/IMG][/heightrestrict][COLOR=#FFF][FA]heart[/FA][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=#fff][FONT=Basic][I]POWERS[/I]; Water

[I]TALENTS[/I];  {Rapping} {Making a fool of himself} {Cooking} {Fighting bugs} {Speaking Korean fluently (parents speak it at home~ Is this even considered a talent?)} [/FONT][/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/column][column=span2][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=150|center|[bg=#fff][FONT=Oswald][COLOR=#A5FFF8][SIZE=24px][I]HIS DIMPLES[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg][bg=#A5FFF8][heightrestrict=150][IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/image-jpeg.142756/[/IMG][/heightrestrict][COLOR=#FFF][FA]heart[/FA][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=#fff][FONT=Basic]They need their own section~

Many people find them cute and attractive, while he finds the annoying and unattractive.[/FONT][/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/column][/row][/border][/font][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

[something]
More text space for stuff
text here for whatever reason

~text
~text
even more text for god knows what

~text
~text
Yup there's a lot of stuff you can put here
This maybe space for more text like a quote
and even more​

look at how much room you have

Code:
[centerblock=65][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=left | [bg=#fdfdfd][size=36px][font=Courier new][something][/font][/size]
[indent][indent][font=Poppins][size=5]More text space for stuff[/size][/font][/indent][/indent][/bg]}[bg=#fdfdfd][font=Karla]text here for whatever reason

[/font][/bg]{/slide}{slide=left | [bg=#fdfdfd][row][column=span4][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=27&txt=290×150&w=290&h=150[/img][/column][column=span4][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=27&txt=290×150&w=290&h=150[/img][/column][/row][/bg]}[bg=#fdfdfd][font=Karla] even more text for god knows what

[/font][/bg]{/slide}{slide=left | [bg=#fdfdfd][row][column=span4][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=27&txt=290×150&w=290&h=150[/img][/column][column=span4][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=27&txt=290×150&w=290&h=150[/img][/column][/row][/bg]}[bg=#fdfdfd][font=Karla] Yup there's a lot of stuff you can put here[/font][/bg]{/slide}{slide=center | [bg=#fdfdfd][size=23px][font=Poppins]This maybe space for more text like a quote[/font][/size][font=Poppins][size=5]
[right] and even more[/right]

[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#fdfdfd][font=Karla] look at how much room you have

[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/centerblock]

name
~text

This would probably be best for basic information.

~text

Put some extra info here.

~text

More extra info or something

~text

Personality/Bio would go here

Code:
[centerblock=70][border=1px solid lightgray][bg=#fff][row][column=span3][bg=white]
[border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=200|center|[bg=white][color=lightgray][font=Domine][size=33px]name[/size][/font][/color][/bg][bg=lightgray][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=23&txt=250×300&w=250&h=300[/img]
▼[/bg]}[bg=white]This would probably be best for basic information.[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]

[/bg][/column][column=span5][bg=lightgray][row][column=span4][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=200|center|[bg=white][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=28&txt=300×250&w=300&h=250[/img]
▼[/bg]}[bg=lightgray]Put some extra info here.

[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/column][column=span4][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=180|center|[bg=white][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=28&txt=300×250&w=300&h=250[/img]
▼[/bg]}[bg=#fff]More extra info or something

[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/column][/row][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=200|center|[bg=white][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=38&txt=400×150&w=400&h=150[/img]
▼
[/bg]}[bg=#fff]Personality/Bio would go here

[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/bg][/column][/row][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

QUOTE HERE

BASICS
Name
D.O.B
Ethnicity
Sexuality
>
>
>
>
>
>
Name
D.O.B
Ethnicity
Sexuality
~text

APPEARANCE Appearance here

• PERSONALITY words here

REPUTATION more words

Code:
[centerblock=100]
[font=Karla][row][column=span4][row][size=18px]QUOTE HERE[/size]

[column=span4] [fieldset=BASICS] [row][column=span3]Name
D.O.B
Ethnicity
Sexuality[/column][column=span1]>
>
>
>
>
>[/column][column=span4]Name
D.O.B
Ethnicity
Sexuality
[/column][/row][/fieldset][/column][column=span4][border=0px solid #454545][right][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=23&txt=245×180&w=245&h=180[/img][/right]

[/border][/column][/row][fieldset=APPEARANCE] Appearance here

[/fieldset][/column][column=span4][tabs][tab=1][fieldset=PERSONALITY] words here

[/fieldset][fieldset=REPUTATION] more words

[/fieldset][/tab]

[tab=2][fieldset=HABITS & LIKES][row][column=span4]-
-
-
-
-
-
[/column][column=span4]-
-
-
-
-
-[/column][/row][/fieldset][fieldset=DISLIKES & FEARS][row][column=span4]-
-
-
-
[/column][column=span4]-
-
-
-[/column][/row][/fieldset][/tab]

[tab=3][fieldset=HISTORY]lots of words

[/fieldset][/tab]

[tab=4][fieldset=FRIENDS]Name(s)[/fieldset]

[fieldset=ENEMIES]Name(s)[/fieldset]

[fieldset=LOVE]Name(s)[/fieldset][/tab]

[tab=5][fieldset=WRITING SAMPLE] and even more words

[/fieldset][/tab]

[tab=6][fieldset=MISC]anything extra

[/fieldset][/tab][/tabs][/column][/row][/font]
[/centerblock]

~text
BASICS
WIP
APPEARANCE
WIP

PERSONALITY
Text Here

BIOGRAPHY
Text here

~text

Extra info here

Code:
[centerblock=80][border=1px solid powderblue][row][column=span2][border=10px solid powderblue][bg=white][CENTER][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×200&w=200&h=200[/IMG][/CENTER][/bg][/border][/column][column=span3][bg=powderblue][accordion=100%]{slide=100|left|open|[bg=powderblue][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Oswald][size=20px]BASICS[/size][/FONT][/COLOR][/bg]}[bg=white][FONT=Amiko]WIP[/FONT][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/bg][/column][column=span3][bg=powderblue][accordion=100%]{slide=100|left|open|[bg=powderblue][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Oswald][size=20px]APPEARANCE[/size][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Oswald][/FONT][/bg]}[bg=white][FONT=Amiko]WIP[/FONT]

[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/bg][/column][/row][bg=white][row][column=span4][accordion=100%]{slide=167|left|open|[bg=powderblue][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Oswald][size=20px]PERSONALITY[/size][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Oswald][/FONT][/bg]}[bg=white][FONT=Amiko]Text Here[/FONT]

{/slide}

{slide=167|left|[bg=powderblue][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT=Oswald][size=20px]BIOGRAPHY[/size][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Oswald][/FONT][/bg]}[bg=white][FONT=Amiko]Text here[/FONT]

[/bg]{/slide}

[/bg][/accordion][bg=white][/bg][/column][bg=white][column=span4]
[bg=powderblue][accordion=100%]{slide=center|[bg=white][IMG]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=38&txt=400×200&w=400&h=200[/IMG]
[size=14px]▼[/size][/bg]}[bg=powderblue]
[/bg][bg=white][FONT=Amiko]Extra info here[/FONT][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/bg][/column][/bg][/row][bg=white][/bg][/bg][/border][bg=white][/bg][/centerblock][bg=white][/bg]

CHARACTER NAME OR WHATEVER HERE

SOMETHIN

name...
age...
gender...
something...
something...
~text
▾​
SOMETHIN

maybe a place to put a small quote or something

PERSONALITY
There shall be text here

▾​
STORY
There shall be text here

▾​
MISC
There shall be text here

Code:
[centerblock=60][bg=#FFAFAC]
[center][font=Cairo][size=22px][color=white]CHARACTER NAME OR WHATEVER HERE[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[/bg][border=1px solid #FFAFAC][bg=white][accordion=100%]

{slide=left|[bg=white][row][column=span2][border=1px solid white][size=20px][color=#FFAFAC]SOMETHIN[/color][/size]

[bg=lightgray][font=Alef][size=4][color=white]name...
age...
gender...
something...
something...[/color][/size][/font][/bg][/border][/column][column=span4][border=1px dashed #FFAFAC][center][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=28&txt=300×200&w=300&h=200[/img][/center][/border][color=#FFAFAC][center]▾[/center][/color][/column][column=span2][border=1px solid white][size=20px][color=lightgray]SOMETHIN[/color][/size]

[bg=#FFAFAC][font=Alef][size=4][color=white]maybe a place to put a small quote or something[/color][/size][/font]

[/bg][/border][/column][/row][/bg]}[bg=white][color=#FFAFAC][font=Cairo][size=22px][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/size][/font][/color][border=1px solid lightgray][font=Alef][color=#FFAFAC]There shall be text here

[/color][/font][/border]

[/bg]{/slide}

{slide=left|[bg=#FFAFAC][color=white][center]▾[/center][/color][/bg]}[bg=white][color=lightgray][font=Cairo][size=22px][b]STORY[/b][/size][/font][/color][border=1px solid #FFAFAC][font=Alef][color=lightgray]There shall be text here

[/color][/font][/border]

[/bg]{/slide}

{slide=left|[bg=lightgray][color=white][center]▾[/center][/color][/bg]}[bg=white][color=#FFAFAC][font=Cairo][size=22px][b]MISC[/b][/size][/font][/color][border=1px solid lightgray][font=Alef][color=#FFAFAC]There shall be text here

[/color][/font][/border]

[/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

NAME HERE
~text

Maybe basics or a quote

• hi
    Might be a good place to put basic information or appearance

~text
~text
~text
~text

Code:
[centerblock=90][border=1px solid #fdfdfd][row][column=span2][bg=#C6E2FF][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=center|open|[bg=#C6E2FF][color=white][font=Arya][size=28px]NAME HERE[/size][/font][/color][/bg][bg=white][center][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×200&w=200&h=200[/img][/center][/bg]}[bg=#C6E2FF]
[/bg][bg=white][color=gray][font=Brawler]Maybe basics or a quote

[/font][/color][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/bg][/column][column=span6][bg=#C6E2FF]
[tabs][tab=Tab 1][accordion=100%]{slide=110|center|open|[bg=#C6E2FF][color=#C6E2FF]hi[/color][/bg]}[bg=white][color=gray][font=Brawler]Might be a good place to put basic information or appearance

[/font][/color][/bg]
{/slide}

[/accordion]
[/tab]

[tab=Tab 2][accordion=100%]{slide=110|center|open|[bg=#C6E2FF][color=#C6E2FF]hi[/color][/bg]}[bg=white][color=gray][font=Brawler]Personality maybe?

[/font][/color][/bg]
{/slide}

[/accordion]
[/tab]

[tab=Tab 3][accordion=100%]{slide=110|center|open|[bg=#C6E2FF][color=#C6E2FF]hi[/color][/bg]}[bg=white][color=gray][font=Brawler]Biography maybe?

[/font][/color][/bg]
{/slide}

[/accordion]
[/tab]

[tab=Tab 4][accordion=100%]{slide=110|center|open|[bg=#C6E2FF][color=#C6E2FF]hi[/color][/bg]}[bg=white][color=gray][font=Brawler]Text here

[/font][/color][/bg]
{/slide}

[/accordion]
[/tab]

[tab=Tab 5][accordion=100%]{slide=110|center|open|[bg=#C6E2FF][color=#C6E2FF]hi[/color][/bg]}[bg=white][color=gray][font=Brawler]Text here.

[/font][/color][/bg]
{/slide}

[/accordion]
[/tab][/tabs]
[border=1px solid #C6E2FF][row][column=span2][border=2px solid #C6E2FF][bg=white][center][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×200&w=200&h=200[/img][/center][/bg][/border][/column][column=span2][border=2px solid #C6E2FF][bg=white][center][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×200&w=200&h=200[/img][/center][/bg][/border][/column][column=span2][border=2px solid #C6E2FF][bg=white][center][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×200&w=200&h=200[/img][/center][/bg][/border][/column][column=span2][border=2px solid #C6E2FF][bg=white][center][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×200&w=200&h=200[/img][/center][/bg][/border][/column][/row][/border][row][column=span2][/column][/row][/bg][/column][/row][/border][/centerblock]

QUOTE OF SORTS HERE

~text
BASICS
NAME
EXTRA
FIRST
EXTRA
MIDDLE
EXTRA
EXTRA
EXTRA
LAST
EXTRA
EXTRA
EXTRA
~text

APPEARANCE
Text goes here

PERSONALITY
Text goes here

BIOGRAPHY
Text goes here

MISCELLANEOUS
Text goes here

Code:
[centerblock=62][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=100|left|[bg=#fdfdfd]
[center][font=Oswald][size=7][color=#AF0303]QUOTE OF SORTS HERE[/color][/size][/font][/center][/bg][bg=#630202][row][column=span8][bg=#630202]
[/bg][/column][/row]
[row][column=span2][border=1px solid #630202][bg=#AF0303][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×200&w=200&h=200[/img][/bg][/border][/column][column=span4][border=1px solid #630202][bg=#CE2208][font=Oswald][size=7][color=#630202]BASICS[/color][/size][/font][/bg][bg=#CE7708][color=#630202][font=Roboto][row][column=span2][u]NAME
EXTRA[/u][/column][column=span2]FIRST
EXTRA[/column][column=span2]MIDDLE
[u]EXTRA
EXTRA
EXTRA[/u][/column][column=span2]LAST
EXTRA
EXTRA
EXTRA[/column][/row][/font][/color][/bg][/border][/column][column=span2][border=1px solid #630202][bg=#AF0303][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=19&txt=200×200&w=200&h=200[/img][/bg][/border][/column][/row][row][column=span8][bg=#630202]
[/bg][/column][/row][/bg][bg=#AF0303][font=Oswald][size=7][color=#CE2208]APPEARANCE[/color][/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#630202][color=#AF0303][font=Roboto] Text goes here

[/font] [/color][/bg]{/slide}

{slide=100|left|[bg=#CE2208][font=Oswald][size=7][color=#CE7708]PERSONALITY[/color][/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#AF0303][color=#CE2208][font=Roboto] Text goes here

{slide=100|left|[bg=#CE7708][font=Oswald][size=7][color=#630202]BIOGRAPHY[/color][/size][/font][/bg][font=Oswald][size=7]}[bg=#CE2208][color=#CE7708][font=Roboto] Text goes here

{slide=100|left|[bg=#630202][font=Oswald][size=7][color=#AF0303]MISCELLANEOUS[/color][/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#CE7708][color=#630202][font=Roboto] Text goes here

[/font] [/color][/bg] {/slide}

[/size][/font][/accordion][/border][/centerblock]

hi

S
O
M
E
T
H
I
N
G

SOMETHING

a3ffda03e7d6e70f829ee790c783a58f.jpg

NAME
EXTRA

"QUOTE
text here

tumblr_inline_np8l4aJk951tnfx1q_500.gif
text here

tumblr_o6butqs4HC1qhbwduo4_250.jpg
tumblr_o2kcz33mQe1u95qsro1_250.png
tumblr_inline_ndep1frNvm1qc07kc.png
text here

HERE?"
text here

Code:
[row][column=span3][row][column=span3][row][column=span2][color=#fdfdfd]hi[/color]

[/column][column=span1]

[border=5px solid #fdfdfd][bg=black]

[/bg][/border][/column][column=span4][font=Roboto][size=30px]
[center]

[b]S
O
M
E
T
H
I
N
G[/b][/center]

[/size][/font][/column][column=span1]

[bg=black]

[/bg][/column][/row][/column][column=span5][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=left|open|[bg=#fdfdfd][font=Poppins][size=30px][b]SOMETHING[/b][/size][/font][/bg]
[bg=black][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a3/ff/da/a3ffda03e7d6e70f829ee790c783a58f.jpg[/img][/bg]}[bg=#fdfdfd]
[/bg][bg=black][color=white][font=Karla][b]NAME
EXTRA[/b][/font][/color]
[/bg]{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/column][/row][/column][column=span4]

[bg=black][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=150|left|[bg=black][color=white][font=Poppins][size=35px][b]"QUOTE [/b][/size][/font][divide=dotted][/divide][/color][/bg]}[bg=white][font=Karla] text here

[/font][/bg]{/slide}

{slide=center|[bg=black][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/8accb776ef3d04c99934a4bc91735170/tumblr_inline_np8l4aJk951tnfx1q_500.gif[/img][divide=dotted][/divide][/bg]}[bg=white][font=Karla] text here

[/font][/bg]{/slide}

{slide=center|[bg=black][row][column=span2][img]http://image.dek-d.com/27/0401/7948/120837187[/img][/column][column=span2][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a00c4108d8edfa1cc5fe9b47edc3dbc8/tumblr_o6butqs4HC1qhbwduo4_250.jpg[/img][/column][column=span2][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/909c1c0a8f0fce859d322ad49062d064/tumblr_o2kcz33mQe1u95qsro1_250.png[/img][/column][column=span2][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/bb3f771f32a2884f66c8111edf7d7676/tumblr_inline_ndep1frNvm1qc07kc.png[/img][/column][/row][divide=dotted][/divide][/bg]}[bg=white][font=Karla] text here

[/font][/bg]{/slide}

{slide=left|[bg=black][color=white][font=Poppins][size=35px][right][b]HERE?"[/b][/right][/size][/font][/color][/bg]}[bg=white][font=Karla] text here

[/font][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/bg][/column][/row]

futuristic_magic_circle__by_foxhead128-d673jf8.png

giphy.gif
CREST VIENNA-18-F-BISEXUAL-TECH NERD
Reason for joining...Loading..100% complete
Hmm, why I joined? Of course it's cause I believe in aliens. Why? Cause if not, knowing that there is only us on this god damn universe is depressing. I still want to hope there's a chance for me to get abducted, and live another life in a different world. Still not convinced? Just wait when I'm done making our movie, it'll be a big hit.
tumblr_mqqk6yFMUg1qdf1guo1_500.png
tumblr_mqw21l5s8G1qdf1guo1_r1_500.png
Personality...Loading..0% complete

tumblr_mprmhf9w1E1qdf1guo2_r1_500.png
tumblr_mmrj6zTJ851qdf1guo1_r1_500.png
Biography...Loading..0% complete

Code:
[heightrestrict=0][h][LEFT]
[IMG]http://orig05.deviantart.net/5a18/f/2013/149/0/0/futuristic_magic_circle__by_foxhead128-d673jf8.png[/IMG][/LEFT][/h][/heightrestrict]

[centerblock=90]
[row][column=span8][border=5px solid #00FFFF][bg=#171714][row][column=span3][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=left|open|[bg=#171714][FONT='Press Start 2P'][COLOR=#00FFFF][size=22px]Profile[/size][/COLOR][/FONT][IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/qkW5PT3QK7llK/giphy.gif[/IMG][FONT=VT323][COLOR=#00FFFF][SIZE=18px]CREST VIENNA-18-F-BISEXUAL-TECH NERD[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=20px][/size][/FONT][SIZE=18px][/SIZE][/bg]}[bg=#262622][FONT=VT323][COLOR=#00FFFF][u]Reason for joining...Loading..100% complete[/u]
[justify]Hmm, why I joined? Of course it's cause I believe in aliens. Why? Cause if not, knowing that there is only us on this god damn universe is depressing. I still want to hope there's a chance for me to get abducted, and live another life in a different world. Still not convinced? Just wait when I'm done making our movie, it'll be a big hit.[/justify][/COLOR][/FONT][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/column][column=span5][bg=#262622][border=0][accordion=100%]{slide=150|left|open|[bg=#171714][row][column=span4][IMG]http://68.media.tumblr.com/30d72364b6f9d67ea55a6afa3a220363/tumblr_mqqk6yFMUg1qdf1guo1_500.png[/IMG][/column][column=span4][IMG]http://66.media.tumblr.com/5a6b7abd0984609783dc835dc317effe/tumblr_mqw21l5s8G1qdf1guo1_r1_500.png[/IMG][/column][/row][/bg]}[bg=#262622][FONT=VT323][COLOR=#00FFFF][u]Personality...Loading..0% complete[/u]

[/COLOR][/FONT][/bg]{/slide}

{slide=150|left|[bg=#171714][row][column=span4][IMG]http://66.media.tumblr.com/aa422ef0ac53891bdd3995f14094ad4b/tumblr_mprmhf9w1E1qdf1guo2_r1_500.png[/IMG][/column][column=span4][IMG]http://66.media.tumblr.com/ba65cb0fa4521cfab0e1520fb6a6b672/tumblr_mmrj6zTJ851qdf1guo1_r1_500.png[/IMG][/column][/row][/bg]}[bg=#262622][FONT=VT323][COLOR=#00FFFF][u]Biography...Loading..0% complete[/u]

[/COLOR][/FONT][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/bg][/column][/row][/bg][/border][/column][/row][/centerblock]

QUOTE HERE

BASICS
Name
D.O.B
Ethnicity
Sexuality
>
>
>
>
>
>
Name
D.O.B
Ethnicity
Sexuality

~text
APPEARANCE Appearance here

• PERSONALITY words here

REPUTATION more words

Code:
[centerblock=100]
[font=Karla][row][column=span4][row][size=18px]QUOTE HERE[/size]

[column=span4] [fieldset=BASICS] [row][column=span3]Name
D.O.B
Ethnicity
Sexuality[/column][column=span1]>
>
>
>
>
>[/column][column=span4]Name
D.O.B
Ethnicity
Sexuality
[/column][/row][/fieldset][/column][column=span4][border=0px solid #454545][right][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=23&txt=245×180&w=245&h=180[/img][/right]

[/border][/column][/row][fieldset=APPEARANCE] Appearance here

[/fieldset][/column][column=span4][tabs][tab=1][fieldset=PERSONALITY] words here

[/fieldset][fieldset=REPUTATION] more words

[/fieldset][/tab]

[tab=2][fieldset=HABITS & LIKES][row][column=span4]-
-
-
-
-
-
[/column][column=span4]-
-
-
-