• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy God of War does have a Heart ((m//, f//, m/f and doubling))

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The gods are not unkind people, they pay attention to whats going on and try to do whats best in their opinions. Theyre have even been rumors of them coming down to see how things are going in the mortal plane. Well. Thats no rumor.

Ares, god of war. Big, scary, and a force to be reckoned with when worked up. The kingdoms have stopped growing, not in the sense of numbers of people and such, but between treaties theres a lot of space left alone because its claimed by an ally kingdom. While most rejoice in the peace, many are without homes in their kingdoms.

Thats where a war should come in. It would give one kingdom another land to conquer and give to their citizens and weed out the ones who would fall if anything tried attacking from the outside of the friendly region. It also keep the soldiers and knights training to keep their kingdoms safe from outside forces.

While Ares has no clue on whats going on down in the mortal plane, he can find out. He assumes the role of a human just traveling through the kingdoms to see whats going on. But what happens when he runs into a knight determined to protect his people in a way Ares hadnt seen in a long time? What happens when months later Ares gets his war, but the knight gets caught in it as well?

--------

Hey guys! Its Aires. Im back for some new original rp.

Im looking for someone to play Ares for me, and I'll be willing to play any god/hero/mythological being for you in return. I dont mind what pairing we do for your side though mines likely going to end up m//.

Please be 18+ as this is handling darker themes and more sensitive topics. On that note as well. TELL ME ANY TRIGGERS.

I normally write 3+ paragraphs, which roughly hits 400 words at a minimum. Dialoge heavy scenes may cut this back a bit while solo scenes will likely flourish with words lol.

I prefer pms here on site and wanna make sure we follow site rules!

Thanks for reading this and to get to know my potential partners better, drop your fav animal in your opening! (Not required I just want smth to start conversation with-)

-Note I just noticed Im asking for someone to play Ares while being named Aires and its kinda funny to me-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back