• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

truthofself

resident problem child
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

When the world was first created, it homed the nine celestial bodies, the gods of the realms.

Kedv, the god of Spirit, Belief and Will.
Ido, the god of Time, Value and Understanding.
Unizum, the god of Space, Creation and Ability.

Komor, the god of the Moon, the night and Fears.
Konnyu, the god of the Sun the day and Leadership.

Lefo, the god of the Earth, Nurture and Life.
Vego, the god of the Winds, Freedom, and Air.
Viz, the god of the Oceans, Clarity and Polarity.
Tuz, the god of the Flames, Unperdicability and Destruction.

However, despite the many years these celestial bodies spent together in their little realm, playing all the games they enjoyed playing or playing all the tricks on the other. There was a time where the realm was invaded. In the early days, the realm was entered by supernaturals. Creatures of non-mortal blood, and when these being discovered the gods and their prized Talimens, Kedv, Ido and Unizum; brought it upon themselves to restart the timeline to keep the rest of them protected. However, it kept happening. Every reset, every new timeline; supernaturals always found them, they always stole the talismans, ruined the games, ruined the world. And soon enough, the younger gods were angered by this; and the three eldest had to create a new plan.

A final timeline was created, a new place for the gods to have fun. In this one; they altered how the timeline worked instead of leaving it up to fate. Kedv, Ido and Unizum, created a school, with the help of young groups of supernatural. Within this school, the Gods were kept in a vault, deep within the school's walls. In this vault, the gods were free in their realm and their talismans were protected. This was the best timeline, the best outcome, the final world. Kedv, Ido and Unizum now relaxed and pleased with how they were able to keep their younger siblings safe, and happy let their guard down after thousands of years passed. Within that time, the Supernatural races grew in size and so did the school. The school now know around the realms, was often heavily populated with students, which meant it was only a matter of time.

With the school being heavily populated by prying college students, it only took a couple of hundred years before the vault was found by a group of students. This sent panic through the celestials and sent angry at Kedv. All her attempts were futile to keep her siblings safe, and their belief in her flickered like a dying candle with each time they were found, but now it finally died out. She felt her heartbreak, felt her world shatter and felt her being slipping. The group of students left that night; thankfully not taking anything. But it was only a couple of days before a demon girl from the group returned picking up Kedv's Talismen.

to you who has awoken the hidden realm. heed my call. i am not as i once was. no, i don't hold it against you or your friends. you creatures are born to explore, i should've known you'd find us again. but alas, you will have to repay me one day. for now, i believe someone in your lineage will be strong enough one day to repay the debt. when that day comes; when they bind to their partner, the final game will begin. until then; please go retrieve your friends and bring them back. each of you must take one of these talismans. i will vanish soon, so please; make haste. once you've all picked your talisman you'll know what to do

the young demoness was perplexed, confused by the words spoken to her; but she followed the instructions. from there the first-ever game of celestials begun. although the supernaturals saw it as a fight, the celestials saw it as a competition to replace their now missing Kedv, their previous eldest sister and leader. This could continue on forever, a new age every year, new hosts, new forms, new powers. A new leader every year. This was just a game to the gods. But to the Supernaturals, it was life or death depending on the game the gods picked.

But, this was thousands of years ago at this point. In the present day, a new age of students enters the university. Each one is a gifted supernatural, they're anything but normal. Considering at birth; they were branded with a marking on their spine unlike anything another in their race has. Each Chosen Marking is different from another Chosen's Mark, and are typically symmetrical along the spine. The mark has evolved and grown with you, changing its design or adding to it, sometimes gaining bits of colour, or creating a more complex design. However, since starting your time at Magus University; you've noticed there are other students, that have marks on their backs, whether its a tattoo or similar to you; is something you cannot tell. But, what sets you off the most, is the voice; or the person you'll see and hear, that others won't see or hear. What about the Talismen that appears to you in your dreams? You always find yourself walking the halls of the school seeking out its location; but when you wake up, you can never remember where you've seen it, but you always remember what the Talismans looks like. You wish to know what it all means.

You, are a chosen of the gods. You are to be the next champion of a god in the upcoming game. A game of Search and Destroy. But, you don't know that just yet. First, you must meet your Celestials, and bind with them. And From there? Phase one of the game will begin.

SORRY; that was so much to read. But this is a REBOOT of my first ever roleplay on this site. And I took a trip down memory lane the other day and decided to revamp and rebook this roleplay! Although some aspects are the same, most have been redone to fit a more modern setting, and is well more put together of a lore, vs. just random ideas I would slap down randomly! To get this Interest Check into a proper Roleplay, and to get the Character Sheets listed and created.

Looking for
- At least 5-6 Interested Parties (excluding myself)

Side Notes
- I will only open the Chosen Players Character Applications first. I will save Applications for the Celestials later if we get an overwhelming amount of people showing interest.
- Due to the statement above; if we get little interested players, and just enough to fill all or most of the Chosen, people may have to double up on muses to play as the Chosen and their associated Celestial
- This is extremely plot driven so it will require a post or two a week from each member.
- Feel free to ask me anything, I have a lot of ideas about this written down that I'm willing to share more if there are things that are still unclear !

Last edited:
interested, although i do have a question about the lore if that's alright? much apologies if my question comes off as me having skimmed the lore, my brain is just Silly tonight

more people are allowed to show interest and i will dm you as i see you <3

you can see the character sheets here!

Last edited:
Interested :D, looks hella intriguing

bumps! looking for 1 more player for a chosen and we're looking for people who are interested in writing celestials! character sheets for chosen are due this sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back